[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people honestly think taxation isn't theft?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: weird-pepe.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
weird-pepe.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
Fucking leftist cunts.
>"What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable"
Yeah, bullshit, get the fuck off my property or eat my shotgun. GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>133866175
I agree. Now pay for my toddler's sex change.
>>
>>133866274
FPBP
>>
>>133866175
I used to think the same until I started thinking on how to build a civilization and suddenly realized why taxation is necessary.
>>
>>133866175
What a bigot. You have to help the inferior so they can multiply and make the world a worse place.
>>
>>133866175
have you ever heard about the term "mutualization"? It's not theft because people agree to it.... If you don't agree go live where you won't be using any public infrastructure; road, electricity, garbage removal, water pipe, street light. People all agree to tax so they can have these.... But how would you know? You've never tried living without these...
>>
>>133866407
Communist
>>
>>133866468
as far as I know my taxes aren't going to Germany....
>>
>>133866938
Wrong. Those services could be provided without the use of force. Taxation is theft, period.
>>
>>133866938
I didn't agree to my government. There shouldn't be a government, because TAXATION IS THEFT
>>
>>133866175
our country was created on resistance to tax..just goes to show you how brainwashed we have become
>>
>>133868306
>>133867758
Fine, then stop using gov services
>>
>>133868677
HOW!?! I can't even put solar power and get off the grid without being fined. Are you fucking retarded.
>>
>>133866407
easy, nationalize non renewable resources like oil, coal and national gas, use these profits to fund your civilization...any citizen is free to start a business in any sort of renewable product or service and then will not be taxed
>>
>>133868677
I wouldn't use them if the government fucked off. But they violently insist on controlling things that aren't theirs. Hence, they are a gang of bandits and thieves.
>>
>>133866175
What's wrong with taxation, Seems fine to me.
>>
>>133869042
this
>>
>>133868985
>>133869050
Go innawoods

>B-B-But how would i eat tendies innawoods?
>>
>>133869630

the woods are government property in most countries
>>
>>133869630
Do that and the government sends its thugs, aka "police" after me for need being a good goy and giving them my property.
>>
>>133866175
Tax is what white people pay to secure a civilized society. Don't like it? stfu nigger and gtfo
>>
>>133870135
What, a tyrannical government bent on destroying the very people it forces to pay taxes? So civilized.
>>
>>133866175
Fiat money is not real. Goes to kikes. The right loves zionism
>>
>>133868677
Don't even use them and still being taxed for it. My company offers me medical insurance to a private hospital, why should my money go to the public one, if I know I'll never use it?
>>
>>133866938
There's always some shithead to make this exact comment. As if
>I can live anywhere and not be under some governing body's magisterium
>I agreed to some kind of contract upon birth
>I wasn't born into involuntary debt slavery under the threat of force
>>
>>133870135
Our governments are actively trying to wipe out white people and you run into their defense
>>
File: image%3A238158.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A238158.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>133866938
Lies, In Brazil they really steal all of the taxes money and we can still use all of those
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.