[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking little shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: randlet strikes back.png (239KB, 801x819px) Image search: [Google]
randlet strikes back.png
239KB, 801x819px
He's going to ruin everything
>>
>>133865444
Yes he is.

He's like his retarded father. It's great in (((theory))) but in real life you have to make compromises.
>>
>>133865663
>in real life you have to be a moderate leftist like all the republicucks
>>
>>133865663
Rand doesn't get that if Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins wouldn't vote yes on the last bill, then they certainly won't yes on a clean repeal
>>
>>133865444
You sure it's not the GOPs garbage ideas that are flawed?
>>
>>133865444
but republicans are /ourguys/ goyim
>>
>>133865444
Seriously, why don't you repugs just admit that you lost, and move on from this? You have 3.5 years, and every branch of power in your favor. Why self-destruct over something as meaningless as Obamacare?
>>
>>133866028
It's better than obongocare. It rolls back medicaid expansion for able bodied adults, that should be the core of any repeal effort. Senators like Dean Heller are going to have to vote yes and lose their senate seat because that little cuck couldn't make a deal
>>
File: 1499719604446.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1499719604446.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>>133866007
He's a fucking moron.

Complete ideologue. He parrots the same shit

>Republicans won elections on the basis they promised to repeal Obamacare

Yeah not shit randlet, except if you don't replace it with anything at all, you're either:

a) keeping Obamacare through intransigence and thus continuing to bleed tax payers
b) Repealing it with no replacement and leaving a shitload of people with zero insurance just in time for mid-terms.
>>
>>133865444
So what's your alternative retard?

Going to let over 22 million Americans die because
>muh gibsmedat
?

All repealing Obamacare will do is accelerate the adoption of single payer healthcare and guarantee that Trump and any other conservative won't be reelected in either 2018 and 2020.
>>
>>133866492
Exactly. These retards in fly over states need to have their Medicaid cut. No one gives a fuck if your coal industry is dying and farm productivity is through the roof and there are no jobs. It doesn't give these retards a right to my trading gains.
>>
>>133866581
The only tax payers getting drained by obongocare are high income earners, fuck normal tax payers they barely contribute. If the GOP doesn't gut this shit there are going to be a lot of pissed off donors.
>>
>>133867339
Obamacare drains everyone eventually, there is no free meal ticket. That Medicare expansion isn't covered by the Obamacare tax hikes which means it's eating into the Federal deficit.

>CBO and JCT estimate that enacting this legislation would reduce the cumulative federal deficit over the 2017-2026 period by $321 billion.

Too many single mothers, niggers, leaches, illegals draining tax payers.

And Randlet is fucking things up.
>>
>>133867027
>All repealing Obamacare will do is accelerate the adoption of single payer healthcare and guarantee that Trump and any other conservative won't be reelected in either 2018 and 2020.

That's why you don't repeal it. Just let it die asd it soon will, because, math. Blame Dems for not helping find solution. Have an amalgamation of medicaid expansion combined with removing all Obamacare mandates on private insurers. Middle class gets their healthcare quality back and expand lame medicaid coverage for the poor. It's the simplest course fo action and the best possiblr outcome politically. Ann Coulter advocated for something similar.
>>
>>133867027
>the second people lose their obongocare plan they die
I wonder how these people were alive leading up to obongocare
>>
>>133866581
Or pass a new systems that's just as garbage and harder to repeal
>>
>>133865444
Rand Paul is such a faggot.
>>
>>133865444
All of the Republicans are completely incompetent, blaming one of them and giving the others a pass is nonsensical.

The basic fact is, these people are not representative of us, and they should be forcibly removed from office. Republicans don't do a fucking thing for the little guy, the only reason they are in office is that Trump is the best politician in decades.

Republican Congress is completely fucking squandering the massive gift that Trump gave them.

PRIMARY EVERY ONE OF THEM. WE WANT REPRESENTATIVES FOR US, NOT THE RICH, NOT GLOBALISTS, NOT CORPORATIONS, US. THE PEOPLE.
>>
Total repeal or let it all burn. No compromise. Total free market or total war.
>>
>>133867027
I'd probably lose my health insurance if they pass Obamacare Lite. I've never used it once.

Obamacare is basically a government subsidy to insurance companies.
>>
>>133868358
You're going to get single payer either way. Because of fags like Rand who don't understand politics. Not that I'm upset, since I support single payer, but it will be a huge victory for democrats and we will get all the third worldist social baggage that comes with that.
>>
Look at all these GOP shills in this thread. Repeal the whole thing entirely or fuck off
>>
>>133868736
Single payer = civil war
>>
>>133865444
Good for Rand. Good for Cruz. And, yes, good for Trump.
>>
>>133867775
>30 billion a year over 10 years.
It's a start. We need to gut other shit. I dunno why you cucks in the UK put up with the NHS. I bet you idiots could save all kinds of cash getting all the retards off free shit.
>>
>>133868898
Nope. Cuckservatives have been saying that for years. They never do shit because they don't want to upset their bourgeois lifestyles. They will take single payer and nobody will do shit, just like they take unlimited immigration, anarcho-tyrannical police state, fag cakes, media decimation of all social norms, etc. As long as it doesn't upset their bread and circuses (which it won't because it will actually be cheaper than current system). Cuckservatives are wholly worthless and will never rebel against anything because they are natural-born losers and genetic defectives.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.