[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GO GO GO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: n.png (2KB, 248x91px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
2KB, 248x91px
>>
context?
>>
File: dctr.png (165KB, 469x254px) Image search: [Google]
dctr.png
165KB, 469x254px
>>133864746
The 13th doctor is a female. This show (DoctorWho) was inspiring to so many kids (inc me), but now sjws just made a doctor a female. The hashtag is doing quite well.
>>
>>133864667
Eh, I'd rather not give them the publicity. Besides, I'd play doctor with her!
>>
>sjw show failing
>break tradition to stir up publicity

You're playing into (((their))) hands.
>>
>>133864667
Looks like I'm forever rewatching David Tenant
>>
>>133864667
>even women are hating the new doctor
jesus
>>
Everything went downhill with Peter Capaldi but he was still a decent actor, but then the little mutt faced bitch from GoT had to strat showing up in every episode. Dropped it forever after that.
>>
HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING IGNORE IT INSTEAD OF MAKING IT A BIG DEAL SO THEY GET RATINGS
>>
>nobody in the US gives a shit about Literal Who, the show
>people will think it's about the new healthcare bill
>Republicucks pussy out yet again because they think everybody is against the bill on twitter
>>
>>133864906
>inspiring so many kids (inc me)

I am pretty sure you shouldn't be inspired by British propaganda.
>>
File: nuwho viewers.jpg (80KB, 832x400px) Image search: [Google]
nuwho viewers.jpg
80KB, 832x400px
>>133864667
Who's been going steadily downhill the last three seasons, the writing's gotten worse, the plots have become almost entirely propagandic in nature, and its hemorrhaged a third of its audience. This will be what finally kills it.
>>
>>133866087
Problem is they started bringing in a lot of new writers and they're almost all shit for the most part. Tennant and Smith had their share of ups and downs, but it always felt like anything new they did paid off in the end. Since Capaldi the payoff is gone and the running theme has been missed opportunities. "Me" was a neat concept and could have made for a genuinely interesting antagonist for Who in a kind of Vandal Savage immortal sociopath kind of way, but the character went completely to waste. Same thing happened with bringing the Time Lords back in Hell Bent, they completely fucked them up. Same thing happened with reviving The Master, so many missed opportunities.
>>
Who cares, NuWho has always been a sjw wankfest, time to marathon 70's Who again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.