[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My christian faith is shaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 49

File: Judas.jpg (96KB, 998x606px) Image search: [Google]
Judas.jpg
96KB, 998x606px
For the first time in my life my christian faith is been shaken. I've never had a problem with the idea of hell, but recently Judas has been a lot in my mind. I just feel so insanely sorry for him and can't get over the fact that most christians consider him not saved.

I mean he clearly was sincerely sorry when he realized what he had done by selling Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. He wanted to give the money back and get Jesus back but it was too late. He felt so convicted he HANGED HIMSELF. A person who didn't feel sincerely sorry wouldn't have hanged himself. I'm not saying suicide is the answer, I'm simply saying that he was really sorry.

So how can this guy go to hell? It's just wrong. I'm not sure if I can remain christian anymore. I'm a sinful person myself and more than any other character in the Bible I relate the most to Judas because he betrayed Christ like I have. But to think he's going to hell and I'm getting saved. It's just not right!! I'm not joking I literally wish I could trade places with Judas and let him be saved and not me.

if I don't get peace of heart on this case then I cannot remain christian...
>>
Killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do.
>>
>>133862831
>Killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do.
He felt there was no other way out. He was so blinded by the devil and so deep in despair. So for all his torment he gets more torment as a reward for his sorrows? I can't get over this
>>
>>133862577
>getting worked up over fairy tales
It's time to grow up, little Linus.
>>
>>133862988
>blinded by the devil
And how, in reality, by the laws of physics and biology, does "the devil" do this?
>>
>>133863133
>>getting worked up over fairy tales
disbelievers have no say in this matter. This post was never intended for reddit atheists. Stay out
>>
>>133863133
SORT
>>
I'm imagining a full grown neet literally shaking over a sandnigger from 2k years ago in some fables going to a fiery pit.

It's a good image.
>>
File: Christianity.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
>>133862577
How about you ask this at church rather than fucking pol.
>>
File: Christianity 2.jpg (451KB, 1365x2185px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity 2.jpg
451KB, 1365x2185px
>>133863412
>>
>>133863216
>And how, in reality, by the laws of physics and biology, does "the devil" do this?

"2and the chief priests and scribes were looking for a way to put Jesus to death; for they feared the people. 3Then Satan entered Judas Iscariot, who was one of the Twelve. 4And Judas went to discuss with the chief priests and temple officers how he might betray Jesus to them.…"
Luke 22

I'm not saying Judas is innocent, but to say the devil was completely out his actions is unbiblical
>>
>>133862988
Yeah well there is no such thing as original thought and emotion so if he was consumed by "the devil" than he is the devil.
>>
>>133862577
Repentance is to make a deep introspection in order to make a true change of heart into how your lifestyle happens. He attempted to make amends for his actions, however instead of choosing to live on in spite of what he did to redeem himself, he instead chose to end his life. It's unfortunate, but redemption must come when he asks for forgiveness to God through the Son which he did not do. That's just it.
>>
>>133862577
he was Predestined to do it
>>
>>133863453
>Then Satan entered Judas
Yes but, my question is HOW Satan "entered" Judas.
>>
>>133862577
Its a moral teaching not to betray. Don't feel sorry for him, learn from it.
>>
>>133863642
He was overcome by money and guilt
>>
>>133862577
Maybe you shouldn't sell out the son of God, if you want to be saved by the said God / son of God.
>>
>>133863589
>Repentance is to make a deep introspection in order to make a true change of heart into how your lifestyle happens. He attempted to make amends for his actions, however instead of choosing to live on in spite of what he did to redeem himself, he instead chose to end his life. It's unfortunate, but redemption must come when he asks for forgiveness to God through the Son which he did not do. That's just it.

I know this. But when I think of Judas' case, it's just a too painful reality for me to cope with. God help me.
>>
>>133863237
What about the other atheists?
>>
>>133863642
Orally and anally
>>
>>133863821
Physically, I mean. How did the invisible monster physically enter Judas and manipulate his thoughts and actions?
Is this phenomenon reproducible?
>>
>>133863642
your fucking thoughts my man, satan is always telling you lies in your mind, either you believe him or not
>>
>>133863941
tip harder

nobody is bothered to tell you you're just being autistic and obtuse
>>
>>133863941
Have you ever lied to someone to get them to do something for you? There you go
>>
>>133862577
All traitors must hang.
>>
>>133862577
Judas is the real son of God.
>>
>>133862577
Ironically you can't have Christianity without Judas' betrayal. He was just a necessary cog for a prophecy to be completed.
>>
>>133864061
Its alright i fight autism with more autism
>>
>>133863828
>Maybe you shouldn't sell out the son of God, if you want to be saved by the said God / son of God.
True, but we are all spiritually Judas. Most of you will probably deny this, but it is so. We've all backstabbed Jesus at some point through sinning. To sin is the same as to sell Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. We're no different.

But I know you all will deny this anyway so SCREW IT THEN and lets say that I AM spiritually Judas. I'm no different. The only difference is that I'm somehow allowed to be saved, but Judas isn't. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
File: 1474669669467.jpg (2MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1474669669467.jpg
2MB, 4288x2848px
>>133862577
Look you seem alright, Judas did betray Jesus, Jesus did call him his "friend" at the moment of his betrayal. Leave it to God, God doesn't call people going to hell his "friends" I suggest that he went to the lowest level of purgatory for a long time to learn a lesson. Have faith. Paul said in Corinthians "let the man's works be burned up but his soul be saved" People need discipline, read Hebrews 12 on it
>>
>>133862577
>this post
Religion really fucks your mind
>>
File: 1499353888628.jpg (19KB, 262x310px) Image search: [Google]
1499353888628.jpg
19KB, 262x310px
>>133863941

>being such a dense motherfucker
>>
Christianity was a meme created by the Jews to subvert and destroy Rome. It worked, the Jews won, and Rome was destroyed.

In the current year, worshiping the 'dead jew on a stick' is simply cucking at this point.
>>
>>133863837
It's tragic when one goes astray, truly, and if he had overcome his guilt, and went to the Lord for guidance, he'd be saved, the betrayal wouldn't even have been a factor, but he chose instead to damn himself. All you can do truly is to take that as a lesson to keep moving on in spite of everything through life with its trials and tribulation, you just have to take it, light or heavy.
>>
>>133864125
But when I lie, I speak. My vocal cords are vibrating, and my mouth and tongue are enunciating words. It's physically measurable and reproducible.
When the invisible monster lies, how can you verify that it was indeed the invisible monster somehow implanting thoughts into your head? Does it use magic to beam thoughts into a human's brain?
>>
>>133864230
but Judas killed himself, Peter negate Jesus 3 times, but he said, im going to make it to you, and lived and preached the truth
just dont kill yourself
>>
>>133864208
>Ironically you can't have Christianity without Judas' betrayal. He was just a necessary cog for a prophecy to be completed.
I could live with that if Judas was at least saved...
>>
>>133864362
Literally the definition of autism. Fucking retard cant pick out a simple example to occupy his mind.
>>
>>133862577
Christians are the ones who vote for terrible cucked policies. Kek has done more for me in my life than some jewish god.
>>
lol Judas did not hang himself, his character did. He had to represent the Judas of the psyche, the backstabbing traitor in every human's soul. The crucifixion was theater, very very real theater, but still theater. What Jesus went through is what everyone has to go through if they walk the true razor's path to liberation (1 in a billion do). It's entirely about digging out your own demons, and God gives you the brutal life circumstances to pull them out at the right time. When you're pulled apart by a raging mob and die, that's the halfway point, where "you" die and the cosmic christ incarnates. The next 50% are the 12 labors of Hercules and much more painful than getting nailed to a piece of wood for 3 days.

He was Jesus' best disciple, the strongest one who could handle the thousands of years of hatred against his name.

He serves in hell, pulling out repentant souls. He sits in the shit pit and feels every word uttered against him.

Read "The Flight of the Feathered Serpent" by Cosani.
>>
>>133864409
What's greed, anger, jelousy and hate?
>>
>>133864543
SORTED
>>
>>133862577
You should take your christianity with you back to the middle east mongoloid
>>
>>133864613
They're human emotions, created by the brain as a response to stimuli.
They aren't magic. Magic isn't real. The jews aren't God's chosen people, and the Holocaust never happened.
>>
>>133864300
>Look you seem alright, Judas did betray Jesus, Jesus did call him his "friend" at the moment of his betrayal. Leave it to God, God doesn't call people going to hell his "friends" I suggest that he went to the lowest level of purgatory for a long time to learn a lesson. Have faith. Paul said in Corinthians "let the man's works be burned up but his soul be saved" People need discipline, read Hebrews 12 on it
If this is the true I'm literally becoming a catholic right now.
>>
>>133864454
Depending on assumptions of free will v predeetermination, it could be said that Judas was alway supposed to be the conduit. Or, you know, maybe God was cool with it because it made for a good story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas
>>
>>133864230
We as christians believe that everyone can go to heaven aslong as you regret the bad things you did.

But Jesus said something like that:
“Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”

I am pretty sure that Judas is the only one that didnt go to heaven.
>>
>>133862577
>HANGED HIMSELF
well, theres your answer. thats why he's damned.
Originally, in theory, he should've been symbol of repentance instead of Peter, but instead of repentance and believing in God's mercy, he just necked himself
>>
Decrease your stimulations.

I've had several break downs in the past week involving reckless driving, drug abuse and violent belligerent outbursts of rage.

Never did I calm down without learning something, though.

I have no phone and I only post on 4chan.
>>
>>133864991
shiet, forgot to change my troll flag
>>
>>133864230
That didn't matter, it didn't matter one bit, if he betrayed him or not. There is no sin that can be done that will damn one that is saved. What he needed to do is to ask forgiveness through Christ and he would have been saved. You're right, we're all Judas, but the thing is we can choose instead of leaving we can redeem ourselves and through the mercy of God, be saved from the pits of fire.
>>
>>133864918
And by regretting i dont mean saying "oh i shouldnt have done that, i feel bad"

You have to be sorry with your whole heart and soul. Not just some empty words.
>>
File: 412341234.gif (23KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
412341234.gif
23KB, 267x200px
>>133862577
>quibbling over the literal stories in the Bible instead of focusing on the ideas
>applying postmodernist rational to a tome that's been around for millennia
>>
File: what is this from.jpg (27KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
what is this from.jpg
27KB, 530x530px
>>133862577
>I mean he clearly was sincerely sorry when he realized what he had done by selling Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. He wanted to give the money back and get Jesus back but it was too late. He felt so convicted he HANGED HIMSELF. A person who didn't feel sincerely sorry wouldn't have hanged himself. I'm not saying suicide is the answer, I'm simply saying that he was really sorry.

We cannot definitely say if he is damned but from what we do know, even upon being sorry for what he had done he rejected Christ through giving up on himself rather than seeking or accepting forgiveness.
>>
>implying Judas wasn't saved
What. It's been official church doctrine since day one that he was. He did exactly what God wanted him to do, and hence was saved.

You DO realize that Dante's Inferno and Paradise Lost are both fiction and not canon, right? Right?
>>
File: 1493612726393.jpg (118KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493612726393.jpg
118KB, 490x750px
>>133864390

Christianity actually envelopes countless of philosophies from "pagan" religions that existed for thousands of years. Taking things literally just means that you are nothing else but a dense motherfucker. If you actually took your time to read the Old Testament and the New Testament you would see that there are thousands of teachings that revolve around the aspect of being a good person and living your life in such a degree in that you would mean no harm to the environment around you, nor to the people that form your community.

It really baffles my mind whenever I see morons such as yourself joggling with the idea that Christianity was pushed forward by the eternal kike - you just have to pick up the nearest copy of the New Testament and look for yourself on how the kikes are portrayed and what the general teachings regarding them are.

Yet again, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even knew that the Romans, through Pontius Pilate, made the (((Jews))) choose between saving Jesus or a vicious, known criminal - and we all know the outcome.

tl;dr get out of that fucking shell of yours and stop taking things so literally. Same advice goes for the leaf that can't grasp on the aspect that the devil entering you means doubt entering your own mortal thoughts.
>>
>>133862577
He might not have gone to Hell if he had not of Killed himself, that is a very big no-no.
>>
File: knight.png (289KB, 283x396px) Image search: [Google]
knight.png
289KB, 283x396px
>>133862577
>sold out the Lord to his killers
>the Lord died for his sins
>rejected the Lord's mercy by giving in to suicide

Judas chose his destiny.
>>
>>133864390
are you saying the barbarians were paid shills?
>>
How do accept forgiveness from someone who is DEAD?

You can't, you manufacture false faith at that point which blinds you like the devil.

If you're sorry, you'll accept burning in hell for all eternity, otherwise, you're going to burn in hell for all eternity.
>>
>>133864816
Hooray welcome brother, I will mail you the catechism.
>>
>>133862577
>literally sold God for 30 bits of shiny metal
>he is genuinely the biggest jew in history
>feeling sorry for the biggest jew in history
kill yourself also sage this retarded slide thread
>>
>>133862577
If he went to the cross and asked Jesus for forgiveness he would have received it.

It was also not a coincidence that Judas was the traitor. He was the only Judean, we was the treasurer of the apostles and was said to have frauded many times, Christ knew but did not mention it.
>>
>>133865443
>What. It's been official church doctrine since day one that he was. He did exactly what God wanted him to do, and hence was saved.
Which church?
>>
>>133865897
Catholic and Orthodox. This issue was settled early on, I legitimately am baffled by the fact that people are getting hung up on 1600+ year old theological issues. Read >>133865487
>>
File: 1499359636771.jpg (107KB, 1024x365px) Image search: [Google]
1499359636771.jpg
107KB, 1024x365px
>>133865666

check'd

He took the redpill too quickly and he's currently in that period of time in which everything seems perverted by the kikes. That's what usually happens when you don't lurk for at least a year or so before posting anything.

The influx of retarded atheists on this board is alarming, to be completely honest. If you are too stupid to understand that most of the religions actually form a universal moral handbook on which to base your life around, then you are either too young to post on this board or way too stupid to exist.

>inb4 but God is not real because I can't see him nor touch him

Go to your nearest forest and just listen to the wind blowing through the leaves, your utter retards
>>
>>133865897
Catholic Church. And Eastern orthodox which is the only other church with Sacraments valid other than baptism. As the line of Succession of Bishops remained intact despite the Soviets best efforts. Only a bishop can ordain another Bishop and Priest.
>>
>>133863362
This. IQ here has dropped ever since the Reddit invasion.
>>
there's a book called the book of judas which was discovered recently which portrays things differently, Judas is indeed far and away the most successful disciple, and it does indeed portray the Crucifixion as theater. Peter declares Jesus to be the Christ on the only holy day in judaism when priest is allowed to say the name of God in the temple. The crucifixion took place on the same day and hour when the paschal lamb was supposed to be sacrificed, and Pentecost happened on the anniversary of Moses receiving the law.
>>
>>133864864
To add to this. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Constantinople

A bunch of Romans picked out what they wanted to be in the Bible. There are tons of Apocryphal books that could have ended up in the Bible, but didn't because they went against what the people making money wanted, things like praying to God anywhere and a focus on the spirit rather than the physical. A lot of the more tame stuff eventually ended up in the Protestant interpretation of the bible. But If you want to know more about the actual shit, then look up Gnosticism and Sethianism.
>>
File: 1496091538619.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1496091538619.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>133865822
>>
File: i just dunno.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
i just dunno.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
>>133862577
Does it say in the bible that he went to hell? I don't think so.

Tuntemattomat ovat herran tiet vai miten se meni?
>>
>>133863133
Culture-dead Atheists have no business discussing things with real men. Go back to /v/.
>>
File: 1499607702349.jpg (577KB, 993x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499607702349.jpg
577KB, 993x2048px
>>133865897

John 13:27

>New International Version - "As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Jesus told him, "What you are about to do, do quickly."

>New Living Translation "When Judas had eaten the bread, Satan entered into him. Then Jesus told him, "Hurry and do what you're going to do."

>English Standard Version "Then after he had taken the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, “What you are going to do, do quickly.”

Also read about the Gospel of Judas:

>Kasser, who is regarded as one of the world's preeminent Coptic scholars, led the effort to piece together and translate the Gospel of Judas. The National Geographic Society and the Waitt Institute for Historical Discovery funded the project, and it will be profiled in the May 2006 issue of National Geographic magazine.

> It goes on to describe Judas as Jesus' closest friend, someone who understands Christ's true message and is singled out for special status among Jesus' disciples.

>In the key passage Jesus tells Judas, "'you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me.'"
>>
>>133862577
caesar si viveret ad remum dareris: If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.
Suck it up bitch.
>>133865822
There is an apocryphal text, Gospel of Judas, which explains that Judas was Jesus' most favored male disciple.
It says essentially Jesus WANTED and ASKED Judas to do this as it was a part of Gods' plan...to show everyone how the followers of Judaism really are; and whatever else we cannot begin to fathom in Gods' plan.
Additionally even in canonical text, while in captivity, Jesus says God is MOST proud of his creations who show the MOST weakness.
>>
>>133866302
>other than baptism
those are valid too
>>
>>133865630
Jesus needed someone to sell him out. Judas was the man for it. Jesus did Jews to fulfill his prophecy. The news were doing only what God commanded. If Jesus did not die on the cross then our original sin wouldnt be forgiven therefore Jesus was commuting suicide and everyone helping him was assisting him in doing this.
>>
i understand the mechanisms which led many americans to adopt a very unique interpretation of the bible which simultaneously holds that Jesus Christ is the savior, but jewish people are already saved by virtue of their birth and can reject Christ without consequence. what i don't understand is the anti-christian "hurrdurr, kike religion" americans. surely this opinion is formed from the pozzed faith taught there, and not from any independent investigation?

i guess if anything it proves how powerful a propaganda tool it has been in that a sizeable number of its detractors do so on the same false assumptions that the cucks believe.
>>
>>133866665
*this
also so close ;_;
>>
File: 1500229648504.png (21KB, 847x498px) Image search: [Google]
1500229648504.png
21KB, 847x498px
>>133865822
Kek
>>
>>133863453
stop replying to him, he is an atheist which is typical of most leafs

he is simply trying to bait you into giving him attention
>>
>>133862577
That just means youre a good christian if you feel sorry for Judas. Empathy is a christian ideal
>>
File: 1500005665867.jpg (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500005665867.jpg
110KB, 500x500px
>>133866561
>National Geographic Society
>2006
>>
File: 1499602428635.jpg (356KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1499602428635.jpg
356KB, 1024x683px
>>133866371

this and refer to >>133866561

After being lost for nearly 1,700 years, the Gospel of Judas was recently restored, authenticated, and translated from its original Coptic by Kesser, a world known Coptic translator and Biblical scholar.

>The Coptic, or Egyptian Christian, manuscripts were unveiled today at National Geographic Society headquarters in Washington, D.C. (National Geographic News is part of the National Geographic Society.)

The newly revealed gospel document, written in Coptic script, is believed to be a translation of the original, a Greek text written by an early Christian sect sometime before A.D. 180.

>"This lost gospel, providing information on Judas Iscariot—considered for 20 centuries and by hundreds of millions of believers as an antichrist of the worst kind—bears witness to something completely different from what was said [about Judas] in the Bible," said Rodolphe Kasser, a clergyman and former professor in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Geneva in Switzerland.

It pretty much ruins the entire understanding of Judas as it portrays him as doing everything out of loyalty to Jesus, as the latter asked him to do so in order to preserve the Grand Plan.
>>
>>133862988
no, there was a way out, he lived at Jesus' side he knew, that if he overcame his shame and asked forgiveness he would have received it. Peter betrayed Jesus 3 times in a row remember?
>>
>>133866841
Empathy is a human reaction you dumb fucking retard. Without your shitty religion people have empathy.
>>
>>133866928
Told you assisted suicide. Jesus knew what he wanted to achieve
>>
>>133862577
knowing Christ personally and witnessing his miracles and then betraying him is pretty bad desu
>>
File: yahweh_asherah.jpg (53KB, 617x424px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh_asherah.jpg
53KB, 617x424px
>>133862577

you literally worship a weird jewish canaanite monkey thing called yahweh

YWHists are literally fucking INSANE
>>
>>133867169
>t. paki
>>
>>133867169
wasnt the canaanites worshiping baal?
>>
>>133866695
also, does anyone know of any justifications for the 'our greatest ally' meme? cuckservatives will decry 50,000 vets being homeless and destitute, but not complain about $3.1b a year in military aid going to a country which has the same gdp per capita as italy.
>>
>>133867169
This was taken from Jews by Canaanites, like Jesus was taken by Japanese an avatar of Buddha. And that is a Canaanite drawing, because Jews were forbidden to make graven images
Of course, you are retarded low-life, so you dont care, so here, have an (you)
>>
>>133866311
This this this.

Went from a based libertarian board that was very anti-Zionist to a republishit bandwagoning Zionist cuck board in just 4 years
>>
>>133864749
Sometimes I wonder if the holocaust really was meant to kill off all of the real Jews in the world, those of the tribe of Judea, and allowed ashkenazi pretenders to benefit from their misery.
>>
>>133867476
>fire this one, David
>>
File: 1493149728819.png (435KB, 795x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1493149728819.png
435KB, 795x1022px
>>133867006

yet another dense motherfucker. He never stated that people cannot have empathy if they are not Christian - he merely said that, and I quote "Empathy is a christian ideal", which it is. Empathy is to be aspired by all practitioners of virtually every single faith out there - be it Abrahamic, Pagan, Philosophical etc.

Empathy is a human reaction therefor empathy is needed in order to aspire in being a good practitioner of a faith. Faith is deeply rooted in our humanity, can't your brain wrap around that idea?
>>
>>133862577
Eternal suffering in Hell is NOT Scriptural. Read your Bible and stop accepting the man-made doctrine of the Catholic Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-oeQgAsPzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhwojArfuEI&
>>
>>133862577
If you are curious about Judas, read the gospel of Judas.
>>
>>133867499
>real jew
Hahaha fuck off
>>
>>133866841
>That just means youre a good christian if you feel sorry for Judas. Empathy is a christian ideal
That won't make my pain for Judas' fate go away ´though.
>>
Let my people...

Become jews.
>>
>>133867325
I support Israel, and believe 3 billion dollars ain't shit. If you understood sovereignty, and actually supported it you would too.
Only morons think it would be a good idea to allow the UN, or international courts to decide the borders in Israel...That shit was ALWAYS the trap. After all, if the UN can tell Israel, the most connected to international finance country in the world, where its borders are, what fucking chance do you think anyone else will have?
We can afford to pat for our vets and help defend ALL sovereignty with the money being ripped off by the Fed.
>>
>>133867699
Wrong Niggers have no empathy and Africa is filled with Christians same with China you retard fuck
>>
Judas did nothing wrong
>>
>>133863589
agreed.
Peter and Judas both "betrayed" Jesus. Granted, Judas' betrayal was a lot worse, but Peter denied Jesus to save his own life.
Both felt guilty.
Judas committed suicide because he couldn't live with the guilt, and didn't have faith in Jesus that even someone like him could be forgiven and redeemed.
Peter had faith in Jesus, and knew he could be forgiven for denying Jesus in that moment of weakness.
Peter went on to lead the new Christian church.
Your faith is proven by your actions. We all are weak, and fail, but you keep trying.
Suicide may be forgiven, but only God can say which qualify for forgiveness and which don't.
>>
>>133863915
OwO what's this
>>
>>133862577
Jesus was an agitator, a degenerate and a traitor to the Senate and People of Rome. Judas was right in giving him up.
>>
>>133867709
read Luke 16:19-31

>>133867879
that's false tho, China is recently becoming Christians, they were commies all their life, why do you say niggers have no empathy? they are like monkeys with their childs
>>
>>133866695
American Protestantism is the purest form of Christianity; faith in Christ and nothing but faith in Christ. A focus purely on belief and identification stripped of paganism and superstitious innovation. Christianity has been on this track since day one. The Church has, since the very beginning, been engaged in shedding Pagan European practices and trying to squash "later Paganism" such as Saint Veneration, Angelology, folk practices, etc. The Catholic Church just realized that the Protestants were doing it better and decided to catch up (Vatican II, which is just the latest "shedding of Paganism").

The Americans who reject Christianity just see this for what it is and reject it. After all, Paganism (Be it the syncreticized portions or the later innovations such as Grail Myth or cathedrals or beautiful works of art) is the entire reason people become Christians.

It's cutting off your entire leg because of a stubbed toe of course because the enlightened response is just to reject the so called "Jewish" portions of Christianity and keep the good parts just as we should be keeping the good portions of Asatru/Hellenismos/Dodekatheism and ditching the "barbaric" parts (The Eddas and Sagas have wisdom in them, you shouldn't get in a boat and raid the coast of England; the Classical Mythology is a fucking goldmine of wisdom, don't become a degenerate).
>>
File: 1497295007925.jpg (152KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1497295007925.jpg
152KB, 960x731px
>>133862577

Please let the religious dogma go so you can free your heart and mind.
>>
>>133866665
No anyone can baptize but only a priest can marry someone, anoint the sick, and give the last rights. As well as others.
>>
>>133867658
What is this meme?

>INB4 muh newfag
>>
>>133866866
check`d what did Kek mean by this?
>>
>>133868115
>his church is younger than his religion
>>
>>133862577
shoot a traitor before an enemy jimbo
>>
>>133868262
As is yours.
>>
>>133868100
You are telling me you think that Chinese and Africans have empathy? How fucking new are you?
>>
>>133862577
>and can't get over the fact that most christians consider him not saved.
Let me just stop you there. The only person who knows who is in heaven and who is in hell is god. Any mortal person who claims that a certain person is in hell or that another person is in heaven is claiming knowledge they do not understand. This is because someone's outward appearance to others can be completely different to how they are in actuality.

Peter Hitchens gives the best example of this - Jimmy Saville was a UK tv personality and charity worker whom everyone would've guessed is "in heaven". It was only years later when his history of child abuse came out that people said he is "in hell". This is why you should not make judgements on that.
>>
>>133868352
my church dates back to Adam, m8
>>
>>133862577
Turning your back on Christ and selling Him out for worldly possessions
>Oh hey sorry man here's your money back can we pretend this never happened?
You get arrested for killing someone, judge sentences you to death,
>I'm really really sorry, I don't know what came over me, I didn't mean to, I would take it back if I could. Will you forgive me?
>Yes but you still did it, therefore the sentence remains.
God is not a jerk because he didn't come in and swoop Judas off his feet and made him feel like it was all ok. He is supremely just, and Judas had to reap what he sewed. Not only that but Jesus stated numerous times that there will be one in the group to betray Him we have no record of Judas going to Him and talking about this.
>>
File: _42605745_afghanafp416.jpg (17KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
_42605745_afghanafp416.jpg
17KB, 416x300px
>>133862577
If you are posting on /pol your already doomed.

Kill yourself.

These little girls will help you.
>>
>>133868354
nono you are saying China is Christian, also Africans have empathy prove me wrong
>>
>>133868262
What does the word Sabbath (Shabbat) translate into?
>>
>>133867861
But where in the constitution does it say that the American taxpayer is obligated to get fucked in the ass by the Jewish lobby and Israeli government?

Or to have 22 American bases in Saudi fucking Arabia?

And please don't use
>muh geopolitical strategy
as an excuse.
>>
>>133868433
>your already doomed.
You're*
>Kill yourself.
Self-explanatory...
>>
Jews want to be the god that can turn the Jesus Christ user experience into a template for psychological projection.

Everyone but the Jews are being crucified because Moses.
>>
>>133868084
Judas was fulfilling what Jesus wanted to happen. Think about it without Jesus dying for our sins we would all be rammed to hell. Jesus commuted suicide by COP(the state executed him)
>>
>>133868427
so does moloch worship.
>>
>>133868434
You made the claim first prove it.
>>
>>133868412
I agree. I have actually been praying for the soul of Judas. God only knows, and I don't know if it's too late already, but I just wanted to pray for him. Catholics will pray for their relatives who are in purgatory but nobody cares about Judas...
>>
reading this thread made me realize they're are actually christain retards on /pol/

bahahah fucking idiots
>>
>>133867453
No, it's a depiction of Yahweh by the polytheists who would later become the Jews. Jews were polytheists up until Ezra and the Yahwists, under the patronage of the Persian Emperor Artaxerxes who was interested in creating a client state near Egypt, began the process of consolidating all worship onto Yahweh.

>>133868100
No, China is not "becoming Christian". The Chinese are not all atheists. The CCP has recently begun to allow Christianity to be practiced but all preachers and clergymen are chosen by the CCP. 2.53% of the Chinese population is Christian.

I don't know why any Christian would EVER be happy about China becoming Christian, it just means the CCP would begin to slither its tentacles into the Vatican and, ultimately, Christianity as a whole. Do you seriously WANT the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY to have a say in Christian doctrine?
>>
>>133868427
Incorrect. Unless you are a Jew...in which case you worship Moloch regardless.
>>133868488
Where does it say that China gets to? Why so concerned about only one group of shits, which just happens to be the same people George Soros opposes?
>>
File: 1499608667900.jpg (83KB, 536x484px) Image search: [Google]
1499608667900.jpg
83KB, 536x484px
>>133867739

just read the Lost Gospel and stop taking things so god damn literally, it will make you go haywire in a couple of years. Open you eyes and try to correlate the entire existence of our humanity and the appearance of any and all faiths - you will see that they are basically the same and at the roots of it all, they all comprise a set of codes based on morality and peaceful co-existence.

Believing in something must remain to yourself - the moment you start taking things so literally you fall down to the perversion of man, as he is the one that has written all this god damn bullshit over the course of thousands of years. The original teachings are pure, the fillers are corrupt - it's that easy.

>>133867879

Colonization was a mistake - the niggers should never have become Christians in the first place. The moment they were stripped from their tribal environment (and their original faiths), they were bound to become uncontrolled and perverted. You should feel pity for them, as they truly do not know what they are doing, forced to live a millennia of cuckery by the eternal white cis male.

Regarding China, you better pick up a book and see that up until recently, state-religion was not only banned but even prosecuted upon in China. The recent re-emergence of Chinese Christianity has indeed brought a large influx of people within the faith, but it will take quite some time for them to reach a number that big.

>According to the most recent internal surveys there are approximately 181 million Christians in China today (12.8% of the total population).
>Christianity - 2.4 billion adherents
>>
>>133868213
It means that David Brock should fire you for poor attempts at shilling.
>>
>>133863453
FOR FINLAND.
Maybe if more where like you we would not have the "situation" we have today.
>>
Ugh, I think I understand now.

Get cuck'd like Jesus by the Jews for acceptance into heaven.

That means your a slave for the rest of your life.

t. Professional Goy
>>
>>133867733
The lost tribe of Judea?

Bible says that the world will be filled with false jews.
>>
>>133868596
It's pretty clear in the mountains of olives that Jesus did not want this to happen. He also didn't Anhero He was sentenced by the state, suicide by cop would imply there was just cause for the cop to shoot. In Jesus case there was nothing on him. Pilates found him not guilty and left it to the people to decide when he asked the crowd to vote over Christ or Barabbas
>>
File: DDSwFt8XoAINJLV.jpg (38KB, 698x562px) Image search: [Google]
DDSwFt8XoAINJLV.jpg
38KB, 698x562px
Religious autism is always interesting, if this one small detail of scripture turns you off then maybe you should get a cat scan. A book full of contradictions and Judas getting condemned makes you question your faith?
>>
>>133863362
you do realize back then they were kight skinned and arabs were only on the south end of the Peninsula
Arabs were also almost white back then but then they started a sex trade of Africans and became sand niggers
>>
>>133862988
He was so far gone he couldn't even face God to beg forgiveness. He sold out the savior and was a coward by chasing down death rather than face his failures of the soul and repent.
>>
>>133868725
>Do you seriously WANT the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY to have a say in Christian doctrine?
what's the worst that can happen
>>
>>133862988
Or he could have spent the rest of his life in service
>>
>>133868841
Yeah sure, the guy who says Jews worship Satan, and are sons of the Devil...is cucked by Jews.
Why is it that the people always claiming others are cucked by Jews are always the people MOST cucked by Jewish lies?
Incredible really.
These are the real followers of Judaism everyone. Jewier than even the Jews.
>>
No Judas means no Crucifixion means no Resurrection means no Salvation means no Christianity hence Judas is not evil.
>>
>>133868808
>(12.8% of the total population).
Try closer to 2%.

Again, I reiterate: China gaining Christian converts is BAD. It means the CCP gets to have a say in theological matters.
>>
>>133868841
see
>>133863446
>>
>>133868712
Jesus said judas was the devil, do you think the devil can be saved?
>>
>>133868725
>China is not becoming Christian
Holy FUCK you never left your basement have you? I fucking know people who go to China in missionary work every and spend fucking months and months there. A long time ago they were smuggling in bibles constantly. FUCK off. China is going to be if not already is the largest Christian population. I really wish you newborn idiots would get a fucking clue and actually go to these churches
>>
File: 1496142819825.jpg (57KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1496142819825.jpg
57KB, 750x725px
>>133868995

are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>133864816
Do RCIA then that's how you officially join. Also Purgatorians never go to hell they can only go to heaven when they do, because Paul said "the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable" Welcome Desu Desu
>>
>>133868933
There was a cause for Pilates to do it. It was the people and it was Jesus plan that's the entire purpose for Jesus to be alive.
>>
>>133869133
Blatant lie. If Lucifer knew what they were doing by crucifying Christ he and his horde never would have put Him on the cross.
>>
>>133869247
as i see it they are people just like you, why preach in romania then?
>>
>>133869185
>>133869185
>Jesus said judas was the devil,

what?
>>
>>133869115
> I swear I'm independent.

>>133869183
TL;DR
I've already accepted my fate.
>>
>>133862577
Judas is in Hell because he is the personification of the Jewish people. They always killed the prophets God sent to tell them to stop being such despicable cunts. Then God sent his own Son to tell them to fix their shit one last time and this sleazy kike infiltrates His followers and then sells Him out for 30 shekels. Of course he wailed about how sorry he was, that's what they always do when they get caught.
People tried to retcon it afterwards but Judas was just an example of the Jewish soul. He is why Christ came back and told the apostles they had to stop being Jews and spread his message to others.
>>
>>133862988
God saves all who are truly sorry and repent. People can say whatever they want, but the Church never names anyone directly to hell for this reason.
>>
>>133862577
>Love your neighbor as you love yourself

>Thou shalt not kill

>I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob' He is not the God of the dead but of the living."
>>
>>133869247
You really really need to leave your basement and stop larping as a Christian. Go do some missionary work for Christ like I have. Go work at your church actually doing good for your community instead of fucking pretending on a faggot image board. BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH EVER BUDDE ELSE IS RUNG BUT ME!
>>
>>133869133
If this were true then there would be no such thing as evil, as God knows all things that will happen. Just because God accounts for human sin doesn't mean it isn't evil.
>>
>>133869410
>70 Jesus replied, “Didn’t I choose you twelve? >Yet one of you is a devil.” 71 He was speaking >of Judas, Simon Iscariot’s son, for he, one of >the Twelve, was going to betray him.
>>
>>133869388
It was foretold though.

Seriously OP you should read up what the early Church fathers thought about it.

>>133864300
is right

t; traditional catholic
>>
>>133869486
Jesus used Judas to fulfill his prophecy.
>>
>>133868725
>No, it's a depiction of ...
You are special kind of retard, aren't you?
>>
File: 1499600770039.png (1MB, 1332x996px) Image search: [Google]
1499600770039.png
1MB, 1332x996px
>>133869158

i was quoting the internal surveys that have been done by various Christian missionaries over the course of several years. As you well know, the communist party has banned any national surveys and the participation withing the Christian faith is barred by the government-approved Protestant Three-Self Church, China Christian Council, and the Chinese Patriotic Catholic Church - which basically means, as you said, that the commies have their roots in everything Christian-wise.

>>133869403 read this and you may understand why. The moment the number of Chinese Christians will rise high enough, the demands coming from the Communists will pile up at the Vatican - which in turn will bring more corruption to an already corrupt as fuck place.

In regards to your latter question - I do think you understand the differences between the Orthodox and Catholic Churches and that pretty much says all.
>>
>>133869158
Only in the Talmudic version of Christianity; Catholicism is that a danger. You are the morons who set up your church this way.
>>133869377
Pilate did not want to kill Him. It was the Jewish people who made that call. Pilate said I am washing my hands of this mans' guilt I don't want to kill Him, as He did no wrong. Gave them the option of releasing one person, and suggested Jesus as He broke no laws, but the Jews said, and I quote, "No, KILL HIM, and His blood be on us and our children always."
Are any of you SURE you have read the fucking Bible....or just believe what the priests Jesus said not to listen to have to say?
>>
>>133869799
doesnt mean judas is saved tho
>>
File: 15002318983621047567843.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
15002318983621047567843.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
>>133869377
Well yes Jesus knew what He was doing and did so willingly out of Love for us. However when He was in the garden He prayed for the cup to be passed and to find another way, which there was not so He carried the cross. Also Pilate had no charge pic related.
>>
>>133862577
I don't understand. If you're a Christian you should believe that he was forgiven and went to heaven.
>>
>>133869724
Yes but that means nothing, he did the same with Peter.

Matthew 16:23
>Jesus turned to Peter and said, "Get away from me, Satan! You are a dangerous trap to me. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God's."
>>
>>133869733
Whats your point? Yes it was foretold but how does that obsolve Judas of his evil?
>>
The Jews let an actual criminal go, rather than the Son of God, who had done no wrong.
Fact.
>>
>>133869865
Are you incapable of understanding what I said? The state had no choice because the people wanted him killed. The reason is the people. Jesus knew there were a fuckloaad of people angry at him. He used there anger as a fucking tool to fulfill his prophecy. Modern cult leaders do the same Shit
>>
>>133869799
Yes, but this doesn't mean it wasn't Evil and literally a betrayal of God. Just because God knew Pol Pot would exist and do his thing doesn't mean Pol Pot wasn't Evil or that he goes to heaven, that's just retarded.
>>
>>133869845
> I do think you understand the differences between the Orthodox and Catholic Churches
i know they are both pagan

>>133869959
why he said only one is the devil? the thing about Peter is the message, not Peter himself
>>
>>133869830
Worse. He's an American
>>
>>133869369
>Do RCIA then that's how you officially join
RCIA?

But I'm not a purgatorian. I can never stop believing there's a hell. But I just wish from the bottom of my heart that Judas is not hellbound
>>
>>133870154
No the difference is pol pot isn't something Jesus used to further his own cult.
>>
>>133869486
>Judas is in Hell
shut the hell up
>>
>>133870140
So basically you believe Jesus was born fulfilling many prophecies foretold, lived His life simply to piss the nation's off so that they will kill Him fulfilling the greatest prophecy known to man. You know very little of the topic if you believe this.
>>
File: 1474917719643.jpg (473KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
1474917719643.jpg
473KB, 1300x866px
>>133870324
Well, the good people are in heaven, and the people who would repent if given the correct circumstances will go to heaven, because not everybody who can go to heaven is ready to go to heaven, and it's for those people.
>>
>>133870140
Yeah...sure thing..wtf you said was every bit as informative as mine, but left out ALL important pieces of info.
And it is funny to me that you dub them just 'people' as if Israel was some analogy to America. They were Jews.
You said some vague ass retarded shit that everyone has heard without the important bits...I added the important bits.
Don't be so butt hurt.
>>
File: 1498948164276.jpg (629KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1498948164276.jpg
629KB, 500x629px
>>133869717

You know what's funny, if you actually took your time to read my posts, you would have seen that I'm neither larping, nor a Christian per say. I was indeed baptized as an Orthodox and raised as such, yet I do not adhere to the churches of man that have long been corrupted by the evil which resides in this world. To put it better - I do believe in God, with all my heart, yet I completely hate state-religion and the interpretation of divinity by petty little people that have no idea what they are talking about in the first place.

I try to have an open mind and I do try to hear out as many believers as possible, whilst completely disregarding their faith. I find that his approach will suit you better in understanding the truth, whatever that may be.

Now, go do some missionary work for the same perverse Church that has enslaved mankind into fearing the concept of death, instead of embracing it.
>>
>>133870447
Sorry Ping Wong, but Judas is in hell along with every Hebe that turned on God's messengers, which is most of them.
>>133870428
Accounting for something isn't the same as doing it. God knows what we will do, but we still have free will and choose to do it. Judas bears the burden of his choice to be a backstabbing Jew.
>>
>>133868980
lol, is that like the white version of "WE WUZ KANGZ?"
>>
>>133870564
I don't believe any of it. It was a self fulfilling prophecy that was set up to further his Judaism 2.0
>>
>>133870172
Because by that time Judas had basically already betrayed Him.

Judas was chosen as the treasurer of Jesus precisely with this goal in mind, as Judas' vice was being a greedy Judean. But Judas was human.
>>
>>133862577
>have your whole conception of how the basis of reality is constructed undermined by how some retarded humans who dont think anything through themselves and just copy what their pastor says think the fate of one guy was 2000 years ago

religion is hilarious
>>
>>133862577
People who kill themselves are arrogant towards God. It is betraying God
>>
>>133869722
You're just apologizing for a scriptural contradictory paradox which ruins the whole of the gospel's credibility. Stop defending a superstitious book written by people with animal iqs.
In the Garden Jesus is told he is to die for our sins by God but he stilll rebukes Judas for turning him in saying it would be better had he never been born.
Does he have faith in God's will, or does he call the will of God evil? Which is it faggot?
>>
>>133870805
Jesus used all of these people for his own personal gain. Essentially he's acting like a fucking Jew and is a jew.
>>
>>133862577
Judas could potentially be redeemed when he, and everyone else, gets resurrected.. During the second resurrection.
>>
>>133870636
I have the same beleifs
there is a god but I do not know what it truly is, or what it's nature is
>>133870824
no because kangs is history denial
Arabs are now way darker
Jewish peoples and people of Mesopotamia were light skinned
it's called picking up a fucking history book.
>>
>>133870853
That is an oxymoron statement.
>I don't believe any of this
>Its was self fulfilling to bring jews2
You do believe something but you're avoiding introspect and humility to say you believe something and ignoring the basic truths. Instead of Alex Jones tier larping perhaps study this stuff if you wish to make such bold claims.
>>
Judas did not believe even witnessing first hand Jesus and His miracles. Judas killed himself. There is no way he could be saved.
>>
how can anyone be on the internet and still believe in fairy tales? have you not heard any of the arguments against your beilefs ever?
>>
Try to remember Saul if you get distressed about this.
>>
>>133870996
>personal gain
you dont get Jesus sacrifice do you
>>
>>133870853
So Jesus predicting that Judea, a tiny conquered nation hated by all, would rise to rule the world through currency manipulation, mark of the Beast, one world government..etc, etc, etc, 2,000 years ago was a self-fulfilling prophecy?
Jesus and His disciples laying out everything that you faggots sit around jerking each other off pretending you figured out since the advent of the internet? This means nothing?
(Do you all start to these peoples' REAL problem with Christ and the Bible? Makes them look like morons)
>>
>>133870636
You are doing a disservice to the world by not spreading Christianity? In the bible it says before Jesus can return all must know his name. You aren't helping with that. You aren't helping anyone.
>>
>>133871045
*press spacebar to respawn*
>>
>>133862831
yawn. get a load of this bluepilled faggot
>>
>>133870972
His actions of carrying the cross is evident of His faith. Faith is not simply believing in things unseen but also the action and endurance to follow through with what is before you. The Bible is not contradictory.
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (89KB, 1024x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
89KB, 1024x994px
>>133862577
>>
>>133870582
No you did not you implied that Pilate had no reason to kill him he did the people wanted it. If he he has no reason to kill him he would have just left told the mob to fuck off or something. However Jesus knew that he was fucking hated so it all worked out for him furthering his insane death cult.
>>
Judas isn't in hell!!!!
>>
>>133862577
>Judas is in Hell
It not in scripture that he is. He's there in Dante's inferno but even the Catholic church says 'we can't know for sure.'

You can pray for him. Even if he's there irretrievable, they won't be wasted.

Kiitos
>>
>>133870972
Jesus was part of the essence of God put in human form, just like God he laments the evil actions of people but doesn't force them to do good. The whole point of creating humans was to have beings that could truly choose to be Good or Evil. It's okay if you don't understand, it's the more metaphysical ideas in religion that always confuse people.
>>133870996
Jesus does not have 'personal gain', Jesus is God. The point of Christ's death was to fulfill/dissolve the covenant between God and the Jews. The Jews reneged on the deal by killing Christ, so his death made it so anyone who chose to could accept God and go to heaven. Christ was the Jews' last chance at remaining the Chosen People of God, and they blew it.
>>
Isn't Judas the man that made the grace possible? God requires blood sacrifice for some reason, and Jesus was the last lamb or something right? Like if he just lived to old age and died of cancer would you you still be able to forgiven through the blood of Christ that was never shed? "Jesus died for you" is the the main tenant of Christianity, and the reason he died is Judas. If this was all planned by God then it was Judas' destiny and he saved billions of souls by betraying Jesus so that he could die and his blood could wash away sins. Or whatever, right? You fucks believe this right?
>>
The book is full of BS but contains many spiritual truths and insights. If there's anything to God, he's certainly not petty. Hell is life squandered on earthly concerns and the persuit of earthly pleasures. The commandments are not laws that if broken, throw you into hell, but rather instructions to reach spiritual enlightenment. God loves everything equally and the Bible is a series of half assed attempts to understand the unknowable by more often than not, self interested men. Fuck the book, love your God and respect yourself and others, because it feels right and leads to good things. Sociopaths, carry on.
>>
Many of you have been saying that Judas could've been forgiven if he'd just went to ask for forgiveness from Christ.
But think about this from your own perspective. Imagine that you were in the place of Judas, you'd just sold your teacher for 30 pieces of silver, and they're currently condemning him to death. Are you gonna go and run to the foot of the cross and say that you're sorry while he's there nailed on it already dying and not coming back from your point of view(because the disciples didn't understand that He would resurrect). Of course that would be the ideal repentance situation BUT HOW MANY OF YOU IN JUDAS' SHOES WOULD ACTUALLY PULL THAT OFF? If you were REALLY FEELING GUILTY many of you would in that situation just put your trust in the rope and hang yourself. This is not "i denied Jesus 3 times" this is WAY WORSE this is I PUT CHRIST ON THE CROSS FOR 30 BUCKS. HAVE SOME FREAKING EMPATHY PEOPLE
>>
>>133871664
Death cult? Sounds like Atheism...and it's religion science...and its political system of Communism.
I should've known.
Everything you said was dumb af...and Jewy. Keep trying to blame a mob...it was fucking Jews, and Judaism. Everrything you say is simultaneously pretending to have a clue, and cover for the crimes of Judaism.
(Here's the Talmudic Jew y'all)
>>
>>133871331
Lol Jesus didn't predict this he watched what was happening during his time. Then white Christians picked it up and decided it would be a good tool to control people. Then it was eventually taken seriously now we are the point where they want Jesus to return to finish the prophecy while doing what the bible says. Missionary work proselytizing and so on.
>>
>>133872057
>t. Guy who hasn't read the Bible but has watched a lot of youtube videos.
>>
>My wifes son Jesus
Literally a Jewish religion based on cuckoldry
>>
>>133871764
>You can pray for him. Even if he's there irretrievable, they won't be wasted.
If he's really irretrievable how are my prayers then not wasted?

In any case I WILL keep praying...
>>
>>133871295
He was a deranged man that thought he was God. Of course he would do insane Shit like that.
>>
>>133871883
Judas was a cog in the wheel. The synagogue was already looking for him and plotting against Him from the moment He said I Am. Judas' plot to play was another fulfillment of prophecy, he did not bring on grace, he did not force the Jews hand, he did not our Christ on the cross. If you want to know more you should read the book of John. Ask questions and try to understand it, the gospel is not a fantasy story or some bibliography it is the fulcrum of time and all history. These are a dense collection of text rich in context, history, and matters of the heart. Not easily digested by the weak and ignored by those who are full of pride.
>>
>>133862577
That's between Judas and God. Judge not, remember?
>>
>>133872214
Shut up moron. You don't know a motherfucking thing. Newfag. You are the Newestfag ever.
>>133872236
You can be a cuck to God? A being granting eternal life?
>>
>>133862577
Serious question: how do we know Judas was not saved? Is it in the Bible that he specifically was not saved? If he believed on the Lord he would have been saved, even if he betrayed him?
>>
>>133872418
Yeah I do newfag fuck. You just hate hearing the truth. SORRY TRUTH HURTS!
>>
>>133872353
>>133872214
>>133871664
You're just going to ignore your self contradictory aren't you? You can't say you don't believe in any of this and expect people to take you seriously when you make a stance. Stop playing the fool.
>>
>>133872353
well maybe we should change all our culture, our calendar and everything cause to you he was just a hobo loon
>>
>>133872374
So the Jews put the Jew (Christ) on the cross. Shouldn't you be thanking them? If Christ didn't die he couldn't be resurrected and then boom no grace. God just chills on Earth in man form and dies and no one gets saved. Or what?
>>
>>133862577
Its ok anon none of that shit actually happened
>>
File: 1496870712467.png (3MB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
1496870712467.png
3MB, 1500x998px
>>133862577
Judas is the archetypal Kike in the Bible; through Judas God shows us the destiny of all Kikes.

Some are saved, some burn in hell forever. This is Christianity, deal with it.
>>
>>133872421
Of course this is right. The whole point of the Christ-message is that if you believe, but ask forgiveness then you will be. Judge not and all that. Cannot believe you guys argue about such SIMPLE Biblical truths.
>>133872612
See? Whatever we should be saying to them, is wtf they say to us. Classic Communism.
>>
File: 1474650382003.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474650382003.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>133872098
>30 bucks
Actually it was $69.66
Jesus Christ how do you buy land that cheap. I wonder how many acres the potter's field was. Oy vey
>>
>>133872418
>Content with beig cucked if god wants it
Are you circumcised too?
>>
>>133872649
Wtf are you talking about? Deranged men can be intelligent enough to observe there world retard.
>>
>>133862577
don't worry about it. Religion is fake bullshit invented to quell the worries of primitive man. It's no longer needed.
>>
File: 1497981061871.png (398KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1497981061871.png
398KB, 800x534px
>>133871362

>You aren't helping with that. You aren't helping anyone.

See, this is where our philosophies go apart from one another. I truly believe that the best way in which you can help another person is by first helping yourself - and I mean it in the most non-narcissistic way possible. The moment you go on a mission to convert another human being you are effectively changing their entire destiny, perverting it with your own mortal beliefs. The only way to preserve purity and harmony is by leaving a moral and good life and allowing yourself to become a beacon of inspiration to others - which in turn will make them act as you do, out of sensing the goodness inside of you.

Spreading religion was never a thing thousands of years ago. Men acted as role models for their societies, inspiring to become as great as possible for themselves, as that in turn brought others on the same path. This might not work in an ego-driven world such as today, but that's the philosophy in which i truly find myself.

tl;dr act as a good person and the people around you will either follow your lead or leave your side. Interference is equal to corruption, even if you have good intentions. Leaving others astray from their destinies is abnormal.

>>133871073

Keep reading, anon. Try to keep an open mind to everything and always try to better yourself no matter what cost. The way I see it, we are living our Creation day-by-day - it's just too bad nobody gets to notice it because they're way to deep into their own ego-driven world.

Killing your ego is your resurrection.
>>
>>133872665
Yes because all of that was because of Christianity right? Lol
>>
>>133872740
Wtf are you talking about? Yeah Christianity is early communism.
>>
>>133872857
prove me wrong?
>>
>>133862577
as a christian I do consider him saved. as you said, he clearly repented in the end.
>>
>>133872856
So then why are you constantly Shit posting? Again you aren't helping anyone but your Shit 16yr old ego
>>
>>133873051
You made the claim. Prove it.
>>
>>133862988
Lots of people have said this but I'll agree: Judas could have, at any time, repented and come back to Christ. By killing himself he robbed himself of that chance and died in his sins.

Humans are imperfect and frail. Jesus knows this and it's why he came to Earth. Whatever you've done that you think is a betrayal, apologize, repent and try to not do it again.

Jesus is not a burdensome lord.
>>
>>133872421
We are all sinners etc...
>>133872770
I was born a Jew, if that answers your question.
(Again...it is not being cucked...raising the Son of God? wtf is your mental problem?)
I am not concerned with identity politics however. That is the job of Jews and Communists and atheists....you know...YOUR JOB?
>>133872998
No it is not. Not even close. The Bible is a right-wing handbook for dummies. More believing Jew BS....Newfags everywhere. Believing everything Jews say.
>>
"If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing." - Degenerate Christian Manifesto
>>
>>133873137
it's the truth, you can see it everywhere, you are the one without arguments
>>
>>133873154
Im sorry but youre insane if you think genital mutilation is justified because some god supposedly wanted it.
>>
>>133873154
The bible was written by a bunch of Jews. The bible even has verses where Jesus is called a rabbi and goes into fucking synagogue even has his tassels. Please fuck off you have no idea about your own book
>>
>>133872682
This is a nonpoint. The history of the relationship between the Jews and God are full of His grace for them and their selfish pride. Jesus was the last and largest step God took to bring unity between His people and Himself. But their pride and pompous ego chose to crucify him instead, because as Jesus had said, their father is the devil and they are white washed tombs. After Jesus death and after Paul's intervention he makes a point that the Jews have rejected God because they rejected Christ and because of this God has turned his back on the establishment of the Jews. Paul was instructed to now bring the gospel message to the goys and this enraged the Jews even more. The didn't do us a favour by killing Him, they were filled with hatred and evil because they turned their back on Truth. If they, who were given over to the devil, knew that I'm killing Christ would destroy Lucifer and bring salvation to the world they never would have done it. So no, because their intention was evil and their hearts were corrupted we shouldn't be thanking them.
>>
>>133873226
You are the one making this retard claim. Prove it.
>>
>>133873214
"If you do sin, it does not matter."-George Soros/Kabbalah/Satanist/Islam/Pagans/(YOU)
>>133873317
I think it is just part of culture now, and that women enjoy sucking cut-cocks more. Small price to pay for more enthusiasm.
>>
>>133873434
i already said the calendar and our culture you fucking dumb son of a bitch, you prove it how they are not
>>
Question: If Christ is never killed and there is no resurrection is there grace? If God knew the the Jews would kill Jesus so there would be grace were they not just fulfilling prophecy and doing what god hoped they would do to make the grace possible?
>>
>>133873532
PROVE HOW THEY ARE. YOU MADE THE CLAIM PROVE IT.
>>
>>133872789
Are you calling yourself deranged then? Go back and read through our posts. You claimed to not believe anything and yet make claims that Jesus was deranged, a cult leader, and using people to get his desires. If you do not believe this as you said you would not be fighting people on here. Instead I think you do believe that he existed and refuse to look into what was happening and why. Just as CS Lewis said Jesus was either a lying mad man or he was who he said he was. And since there is no record of Jesus speaking a lie then he must be who he claims. But you don't believe in any of this but you do believe he was a madman. You are full of doubt and self contradictory
>>
>>133873522
AFAIC, Everyone get's into heaven, even the child rapists.

That's Christianity™ for ya.
>>
>>133873600
Satan didnt knew God's plan, he just wanted to kill Jesus cause he hates God, jews are the son of the devil 2+2 and this happens

>>133873694
the easy one BC AC, your turn now
>>
>>133870824
>>133871073
WE WUZ JEEZUS AN SHIT
>>
>>133862577
The bible never says he went to hell, he repented so the judgment is God's alone. It's not our place to say he is or isn't in hell.
>>
>>133864749
No, the real Jews were wiped out after 70AD.
The Holocaust never happened.
There was no persecution, only justifiable internment after the war started.
The only difference between Nazi internment of juden and American/Canadian internment of japs, was that the juden were treated better.
>>
>>133870324
RCIA: Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults

Go ask a priest.
>>
>>133873709
Wow man you are a fucking retard it's like you purposely can't read. I don't believe in anything that your Jesus did magically for instance I think some of the stories happened but the magical bullshit did not. A lot of it was bullshit stories added and edited to gain more followers. Jesus was a real man but I don't believe he had God powers. How hard is this to understand?
>>
>>133874097
>real Jews
Hahahahaha oh man stop fucking being a God damn retard.
>>
>>133873334
Rabbi meant priest then...there was no other word. You can be ethnically a Jew, and follow the opposite of Judaism.
(See how everything these people believe is wtf Jews would have people believe. Identity politics. All of it. Everything they say)
>>133873780
Yeah, it's true. As some people are indoctrinated into this, as a culture, and do not see it as weird. These people are Satanists. People can repent, find God, and change their lives. Expose their crimes and others. And be saved..this is correct.
I don't like it either, but both of my Fathers had rules I did not understand at the time. Gods' rule are no different.
I know you will never be a believer...and IDC...but you should really stfu about things you know don't know. You are all actually HELPING my argument.
>>133874097
Fucking genius. More genius than most all of you pretending to have a clue, using big words to describe something you know nothing of. Good job my stormfag friend.
>>
While yall are picking the ripe cherries I'm handcuffed to an electric chair waiting for my chance to pick any cherries.
>>
>>133873808
>BC AC
You can't be fucking serious.
>>
File: Pizza in its place.jpg (531KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza in its place.jpg
531KB, 1152x1536px
I recalled once on the church steps
When I moved to kiss your chest
How we paid such close attention
To each sweet and stuttered breath
I should have stopped to paint our picture
Capture honest, pure affection
Just to document the difference
Between attraction and connection
>>
>>133874134
>Go ask a priest.
Not much catholic presence in Finland. Can I go become a catholic in a different country? I'd much rather do it in Rome
>>
File: 666.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>133867861
Acts 7:3 talks about the "detestable" Star of Remphan. Why do you support a devilish nation that has taken up that symbol as its own?
>>
>>133874287
Hahaha RABBI MEANT PRIEST HOLU FUCKING GOD DAMN!Remind me again why you fucking flat earth tier retards are Not sticking to /x/
>>
>>133862577
Look no one knows what happened to Judas in the end. It does NOT clearly say that he went to hell. Remember, God does not just show mercy to sinners, he shows grace to them. And hell is separation from God, and you get there by willingly rejecting God. If he accepted that Jesus was his Savior before the end, then he was saved. There you go. In the end it all comes down to if you want to accept Jesus and be saved by him you will go to Heaven, and if you DECIDE to reject and rebuke him you will be separated from him in hell. I want you to really think about this topic, because it is a very confusing one. Maybe ask a pastor of someone who really knows his stuff.
>>
>>133874150
Ah so you resort to personal attacks and lashing out. No I can read however you cannot put together a valid argument or a full and complete point. So now that you have made a full point of your beliefs we can start to have a dialogue. If you're still interested we can talk about your claims of Jesus being real but his diety being false.
>>
>>133874287
>>133873995
I meant to click on this post, re; the genius. it was you.
>>
>>133862577
Are you fucking retarded worrying about shit that never even happened? who gives a shit?

Christianity is bullshit. Fairytales.
>>
>>133868100
>Luke 16:19-31
Oh they are punished alright, just not for eternity.
Too bad they took this out of the Bible, which showed how they are punished before they experience the second death spoken of in Revelation.

Check this out:

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/apocalypsepeter-roberts.html

It is as old as John in the Bible and really should be cannon. Regardless, all through out the Bible, the answer is clear: "The wages of sin is death."

It is not eternal life in suffering. It is death brother. Death is non-existence.
>>
>>133874287
IDC if I'm helping everyone's argument.

I have depleted my supply of fucks, and regurgitating the same word vomit I've been puking up since I started posting here.
>>
>>133874334
every fucking time, you just say 'OOH YOU SO STUUUPID' or dont even awnser, what's your fucking point holy shit

you just repeat that atheist bullshit that tv tell you, and you call people stupid, burn in hell you heretic not even worth saving
>>
>>133874296
You're point has no scriptural validity and your approach is that of weak bait that's why no one's engaging with you.
>>
File: 1498365385347.png (709KB, 561x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498365385347.png
709KB, 561x650px
>>133866670
Yes, Jesus wanted to die on the cross, but the Jews killed him out of their own free will. They didn't know they were part of Christ's plan, but their own sin and blasphemy drove them to commit deicide, it was so to speak just an expression of their rottenness. They would have burned in hell either way.
>>
File: 1489687872825.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489687872825.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>133873110

there was actually a time when this board was filled with people that wanted to have a decent discussion, in which valuable information was exchanged. There is a time to shitpost and there is a time to open your mind in order to further enhance your experience of living the Creation.

I'm not trying to help anyone and by saying so you completely lose any form of credibility in this discussion. Learn to actually read before posting and moreso, lurk more before necking yourself.
>>
>>133874716
Should I an hero?

I'll include your screencap in my suicide note.
>>
>>133862577
yeah well christianity is fucking stupid but good news! hell isn't a biblical concept
>>
>>133874555
LMAO , time to start sinning then.
>>
>>133874884
Times have changed man, shitposting and happenings are the only that matters to nupol
>>
I've never thought about it except to say that the final authority of where someone goes it not ours anyway.
So why worry about it?
I'm being serious.
>>
>>133862577
Not even Adam and Eve are judged yet. And God said to them. IN THE DAY YOU EAT OF THE FRUIT. He knew maybe that they were going to go do that. People are fuck ups. He was betrayed by the kikes. Betrayed by another apostle. Betrayed by Judas. He is the shylock of the Bible. If you feel sorry for a kike to breathes in shekels to help kill the messiah then there's something wrong with you. We need a jezebel love thread I guess?
>>
File: 1495655445939.png (16KB, 997x694px) Image search: [Google]
1495655445939.png
16KB, 997x694px
>>
>>133874555
well it's not cannon too bad
>>
>>133862577
You are from a Nordic atheist country, how is this a surprise? Go practice Buddhism and study Marxism while being fucked by boracial, trans, muslims.
>>
>>133874502
You've already attacked me multiple times. I can't even begin to describe how fucking retarded this shit is.

>>133874589
I dont watch TV. Ive been a Christian for about 25yrs brought up as Christian uncle has his own church I've done missionary work outside of the US. I'm was not a newborn. I'm fucking flabbergasted at the fucking retardation in this fucking thread. Every fuxking Christian thread that we have on nu/pol/ is fucking retard tier YouTube Christian /x/ tier creationist Shit all molded into one. I blows my mind how anti-intellectual this place has become after the election. These Christian threads are fucking prime examples of the invasion
>>
File: 4.png (91KB, 626x467px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
91KB, 626x467px
>>133874756
The ones who sacked Jerusalem weren't even WHITE they were ARAB Mercaneries hiered by some roman
>>
>>133875163
Pol LOVES kikes and hates Christ just like they did. And He wasn't Jewish. He was Judean and didnt even speak Hebrew. Are you five?
>>
>>133863237
why don't you stay off 4chan faggot? you think jesus is ok with you coming here?
>>
>>133874903
No you should repent and turn from your ways. Read the gospel of John, Romans and Timothy (1&2) search His heart. he says those who draw close to Him He will draw near to, He says if you seek wisdom ask for it with the full understanding and faith you will receive wisdom, He says that the way is narrow and few find it, He said to the thief on the cross that He was forgiven. You can be too.
>>
>>133862988
>>133863589
>>133864413
>>133866981

OK guy, and what about New Jerusalem and its 12 foundation stones, that carry 12 names of disciples? Would not there only be 11 of them if Judas did not make it? Would not be ironic if he had foundation stone in heaven but meanwhile was in hell?
>>
>>133862577
didnt jesus forgive judas?
>>
>>133875202
well fuck off then cause you are part of the problem, thanks
>>
>>133875235
Antichrist is roman and assyrian. The town from where flurmpf's family comes from was an old roman assyrian stronghold in germany
>>
>>133874541
Fairy tales that predicted everything that ever happened.
Is Mein Kampf a fairy tale too? It was written by man, and makes many of the same arguments.
Why do any of you even have to read it from a religious perspective? Everyone was religious back then...so of course it is written in context of religion....but this shit happened, New Testament in particular, compared with the OT sounds like a Newspaper....this happened, then this, Jesus said this, did that.
Jesus infiltrated the veil of secrecy and brought us truth.
Just as I have done.
Hebrews 6:18-20
18That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: 19Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; 20Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
>>133874556
Why even be here then...if you provide nothing new save from the vomit you and others spew? You don't care about that either I imagine. Again, why be here?
(Your attitude sounds super Communist my friend)
>>
File: 1483473360387.jpg (27KB, 680x340px) Image search: [Google]
1483473360387.jpg
27KB, 680x340px
>>133875033

>coming from a leaf

wewlad. Nonetheless, the state of this board is truly horrid. Just nuke it and migrate to infinity chan already. Also

check'd
>>
>>133874756
Jesus used news hatred to kill him for his own personal gain. Now he is forever remeber in a fucking book that has been fooling people from Its inception.
>>
File: 144988827364.jpg (85KB, 710x823px) Image search: [Google]
144988827364.jpg
85KB, 710x823px
>>133875374
I love how a faggot is schooling /pol/acks on the bible.
What fucking universe is this?!
>>
File: Thermes d'Agrippa.jpg (121KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
Thermes d'Agrippa.jpg
121KB, 590x442px
Did Christianity make Europe great or did the people themselves make it so?
I look at Pagan architecture and it's quite nice as well.
Please someone discuss this with me, i'm interested in your thoughts
>>
File: 1475780825435.png (1MB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1475780825435.png
1MB, 800x1085px
>>133862577
holy fuck you're right
>>
File: 1474253790033.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474253790033.png
149KB, 499x499px
>>133875374
GOY
>>
>>133862577
>Thinly veiled attempt to get /pol/ to not blame the Jews for Jesus' death
Clever.
>>
>>133875202
No I have not, I have pointed out the flaws in your words. If you cannot seperate critiscm from personal attack I would start with getting a hold of yourself and trying some introspection. There's nothing wrong with you, but your attitude in a conversation like this is not conducive to having any sort of communication. I can assure you this shit is not retarded and is in fact the one topic that great men have grappeled with since His death. I urge you to go read John and ask these same questions if you are truly interested in knowing the truth.
>>
Difference between atheist and Christian: A Christian would die for the right of atheists to slander their Lord. Atheists would die for the right to never hear a Christians' opinion.
>>
>>133875303
I'm going to blow your leafy ass away with a fart.

Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAWaIxhwyM8
>>
>>133875298
>why don't you stay off 4chan faggot? you think jesus is ok with you coming here?
Yeah cuz after all /pol/ aint a christian board although you nazis would like to say so
>>
>>133875546
Thanks bello! Finally. Somebody said something relevant and along the lines of what I say. Usually it's reeee males who dont lay the original sinning vaginas cannot know Christ reeeee
>>
There is no God but KEK and PEPE is his prophet.

KEK IS THE GREATEST!!

KEK IS THE GREATEST!!

KEK IS THE GREATEST!!
>>
>>133875602
Hahahahaha yeah im sure. You'd rather die for a Christian nigger them save a white athiest.
>>
>>133868933
it is actually pretty clear he did want it to happen, because he wanted to fulfill Fathers will. He ask if there is other way, sure, but he still wanted to fulfill Fathers will, thus in the end his death to happen
>>
>>133874413
You definitely can, the Body of Christ, which is his Church, is One Body! Anywhere in the world you can find a community of Christians, you can join the faith. Ideally you'd be able to find a group that's still reasonably close to where you are.
>>
>>133875712
100% true. But I would for both.
>>
>>133875571
>pagan frog asshole
>doesng read anything i say
>calls me the worst insult, cow, against whose originators i always fight and call kikes
>isaiah 40:17
You are in a cult. That was proven. You have no arguments
>>
>>133875714
Sorry yes that's what I meant it was a typo.
>>
File: 1486228232871.jpg (164KB, 659x938px) Image search: [Google]
1486228232871.jpg
164KB, 659x938px
>>133875547

The people did it first and foremost, friend. There cannot be faith without men yet men can be without faith. Beauty comes from within us, as we are the Creation itself - therefor everything that surrounds us is, by logic, the Creation, hence perfect.

That's why we have lost any touch with the esoteric world - our entire existence is driven by the ego. Beauty cannot exist in this equation, hence modern architecture.
>>
>>133875789
get off this board fag
>>
>>133875616
Nonetheless I would still urge you to take a look regardless of you lack of seriousness
>>
>>133875785
Cause toybdont mind race mixing and having your white countries turn nigger
>>
>>133875712
are you that stupid pagan that cant argue for shit? that he only appeal for feelings about muh white pride?
>>
>>133862577
I went a church in my city once

Immediately saw a 5/10 white woman with a nigger, 9/10 latina bleached by 9/10 white male

They played a video about shit they did or some shit and it showed them helping africans

Smiled, got up and left

Nope
>>
>>133862577
>For the first time in my life my christian faith is been shaken. I've never had a problem with the idea of hell, but recently Judas has been a lot in my mind. I just feel so insanely sorry for him and can't get over the fact that most christians consider him not saved.

Read the Book of Judas.
>>
>>133862577
>if I don't get peace of heart on this case then I cannot remain christian...
>if I don't like the truth then I won't believe the truth
You either believe Jesus is the truth, or you don't, or you willingly decide to go to hell because you mistakenly believe you have a better understanding of morality than God.
>>
>>133870154
actually it does because God can not do evil. so if he used someone it literally can not make said person evil. what you say is basically that God can do evil trough someone. That is major heresy
>>
>>133875949
Seriousness is left up for interpretation as it is a tone of voice.

You don't take me seriously.

That's fine, /pol/ is hell.
>>
>>133875467
Yadda yadda.

It's fucking hilarious watching how mentally ill this planet really is , i feel like a God or something watching you all go at it from the safety and comfort of my basement.

Fucking DEUS VULT you fucking retard. Go kill some Muslims and shut the fuck up already , cuck.
>>
>>133875785
You are why I dream about shooting up a church sometimes
>>
>>133876079
>Read the Book of Judas.
Gospel of Judas? I JUST read it. But I wasn't convinced cuz I'm not a gnostic. I believe Christ died for me but the fact that Judas could be going to hell is just too much to bear
>>
>>133875958
I said that? Fascinating reading between the lies. Typical Communism. God CREATED the races, and is pretty explicitly a NATIONALIST. God/Jesus are the ORIGINAL drwawers of borders, and haters of multiculturlalism...ever read the tower of Babel?
I Timothy 5:8 says: "But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he has denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever." TRANSLATION: America First!!
>>133876163
That's a wonderful argument you have there, Whore of Babylon. Your words always give you away.
>>133876164
No, that is Satanism, and your Communist brainwashing.
Only a Communist would want to kill someone who defends their rights.
>>
>>133876164
>the blob autist neet is going to go out shooting people cause they arent white
you are black and you dont even know it boy
>>
>>133862577
>Being this gay
Jews are the root cause to our people being raped and murdered...
Finnish gook dog:
>Erooooo cheeeken an roice ching chong I love to worship this Jew who had a few decent ideas
>Can you into embellishments?

Pic related is you
>>
>>133876336
Stop larping. This dude does not believe anything.
>>
>>133876153
Seriousness is also how one responds. You responding to my post with a joke about blowing a big fart is adolescent. However I do take you seriously hence the continued dialogue.
>>
>>133876413
Haha blob, I am a stick figure Styx tier

Good one though
>>
>>133876385
BAHAHAHA , you fucking retards are hilarious.
>>
>>133876540
I'm sorry leaf.

No more gas for you.
>>
>>133876385
I want to kill you because you care about Africans enough to feed and clothe and house them, but not sterilize them so they cant have 8 kids and actually fix africas problems

No, youll invite them here to lower your daughters IQ because better a dumbass half nigger WHO BALEEBS than a kid that might actually advance society
>>
>>133876623
It's all good, continue with your shit posting if you wish. If you do want to talk you can usually find me in these threads.
>>
>>133876841
Don't forget to check the clocks in case it starts to toc....
>>
>>133876777
Tsk , bet you didn't know that we're all equal in the eyes of Jesus now did ya?
>>
>>133876924
Most of my clocks just tic but thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>133863412
>>133863446
I love Christ-pol
>>
>>133875886
Kill christ, serpent? Look up serpent seed. You are already blown out and especially by vaginas and you dont even know it. Or you do and cant deal. All you are is a temporary fix and aberration for your own corruption. MUH JEWDAS
>>
>>133877027
Not to mention the calendar that has nothing to do with the clock.
>>
>>133876609
Another great argument. Why do Communists always call the smartest people retarded?
Oh that's right...they're the children of the Father of Lies. Everything is opposite land. Down is up, and up is down. Incredible to witness from a psychological POV....I mean I WATCHED them brainwash everyone...knew it was coming. But to see it be THIS powerful?
>>133876777
When did I invite anyone here? When did I even mention y stance on blacks...wtf should be done? More straw men? DO you enjoy jousting at them as much as I enjoy watching it?
You want to kill me because you are a follower of Judaism for white people.
You are wtf you whine about.
>>
>>133876961
Yes, meat is meat right! There's no conclusive proof of raciak based IQ right? Whhooops

Oh well, god doesnt value smarts anyway right all about being humble subservient
>>
File: 1450275069168.png (110KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1450275069168.png
110KB, 366x380px
>>133875789
Goy doesn't mean cow or cattle stupid goy, it means nation
>>
>>133876777
There's a significant difference between bringing people over to virtue signal the church and going over to help people out. All missions are in the convictions of the individual, the issues of ruining a country with an influx of migrants is an issue of itself. Likewise if you think going over seas to help people is more important then helping the people within your community first you have fallen for a false doctrine.
>>
>>133877348
Hebrew has many meaning for each letter or word. It also means chattel and you know this. Wanna discuss shiksa?
>>
>>133877138
Lol I'm not a leftist how is it a strawman

Do you or do you not think Christians would help africans more by sterilizing them or feeding them? Simple question
>>
>>133877348
wrong image, oh well enjoy it anons

>>133877420
>shiksa
is that what your jewish boyfriend called you before he dumped you?
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>133877360
Well show me a church in america that isnt "muh african babbys need help" and also isnt in fucking Mississippi

Or rather, is in Los Angeles
>>
>>133877494
>dates men
>becomes a female
>dates females
>doesn't become a female
Was david and jonathan two women?
>>
>>133877427
You want to kill people for having different opinions....thinks you are not a leftist...CLASSIC!!
>>133877427
Stop pretending it is Christians only doing this, or all Christians...can you say anything that isn't something a Jew would say? Come on...I believe in you. You can do it.
All you have to do is believe...and you can fly Peter Pan.
>>
>>133877138
LMFAO. What arguments could i ever present to someone so up his own ass?

You want it to be true so you'll come up with any reason as to why any argument i present is flawed , even if it isn't. It would be a complete waste of my time.

Nah , i rather laff at ur stupidity so that i may get a fleeting sense of superiority.

That usually helps aliveate the nihilistic dread for a couple minutes.
>>
>>133877207
Yup , that's about right.
>>
God is dead, and we killed him.

Welcome to hell.
>>
>>133877717
I dont want to kill for a different opinion, I want to kill them for betraying their tribe, and subjecting me to those horrors
>>133877717
Yes others do it you stupid cunt but they ARE OPENLY ATHIEST SO OF COURSE THEY HAVE NO MORALS

EXPLAIN HOW YOUR MORAL CODE JUSTIFIES THIS SUCH THAT YOUR RELIGION TOLERATES IT
>>
>>133877894
Heh.. , i need to get fucking high , holy shit.
>>
File: 15002364247051718393393.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
15002364247051718393393.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>133877539
I'm not sure of on in LA but if you are serious look into Timothy Keller's church, I think he's in NY. He just finished a series on making your local community your mission ground. I'm in leafland man so my research would be as good as yours to find a church. Also read these two books if you're interested in a rational perspective on belief and evangelism.
>>
>>133877717
I love how you're implying i said it was only christians doing it

I nevr fucking said that, I'm sick of seeing YOU do it because YOU'RE SUPPOSED TI BE THE MORAL ONES

By the way was Anders Breivik a fucking jew commie to you? If so, kill yourself
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.