[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iraqi immigrant incident happened to me today; story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

So I was driving home from the store today and my car suddenly started to twitch and driving became really difficult. I drove the car to the bus stop, and at the same time I noticed I had forgotten to go and refuel the vehicle. I figured i would order a towing car, but phone was dead. Then I tried to get someone to stop so they could help me, with no success. Finally, about fifteen minutes later, I heard a noise from the distance and I noticed the character coming from the distant bicycle.

It was Munin, an immigrant from Iraq. He promised to push my car all the way to the gas station with me. We pushed the car all the way and I got the car refueled. At the station I talked to Munin who spoke excellent Finnish. He told me about his family and the very violent conditions at home in Iraq. We also talked about his studies and it was revealed that he was a about to become an engineer. What a wonderful young man. I was very happy for my situation and ordered some money for the help him, but he just said that he would just like to have his family come to Finland from Iraq.

Not all asylum seekers are murderers or rapists.
>>
Truly powerful story. Lets not judge groups, but individuals for their own actions. There are many good Muslims as well.
>>
wtf i love illiterate hordes now
>>
>>133860409
>>133861687
>anecdotal evidence
Back to plebbit
>>
>>133861816
This. I'm #suicidebomb now.

*Explodes*
>>
>>133860409
at this point I don't even know its bait or not
I mean cmon try harder
>>
File: lopeta.jpg (60KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
lopeta.jpg
60KB, 762x464px
>>
>>133863583
Its a finnish subliminal fresh meme, people been spamming 'stories' like these for a week now. Sometimes somali man saves kids from fire, sometimes they pay for groceries. Its baiting MsM to write these bullshit stories
>>
File: huutista.jpg (35KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
huutista.jpg
35KB, 640x960px
>>133860409

:)
>>
>>133863583
>isn't sure if OP is baiting or not
>tells OP to try harder

gg pajeet
>>
File: autistinen homokissa.jpg (35KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
autistinen homokissa.jpg
35KB, 500x750px
This is just stupid meme. On Ylilauta we have at least 100 somali threads a day.
>>
File: 1471533625479.png (3MB, 1400x945px) Image search: [Google]
1471533625479.png
3MB, 1400x945px
>>
>>133860409
Dude last time it was a somalian that didnt kick you off the train for not having your ticket with you. Stop making shit up
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.