[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pay gap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Wage.jpg (135KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wage.jpg
135KB, 1910x1000px
Do women make "different choices" or are they simply too dumb to get a high paying job?
>>
>>133854069
Can't even stop working to take a picture with all the women. I can see why he makes the big bucks.
>>
File: 1479870019344.jpg (15KB, 273x297px) Image search: [Google]
1479870019344.jpg
15KB, 273x297px
>>133854791
>>
>>133854069
Really it should be the man gender premium
>>
why not both?
>>
>>133854069
Women have no business being in the workplace.
>>
No they make the same however I start an escrow account of 28% of their salary. Then when women sue because a guy who doesn't go to the gym or have a tan talked to them we use that money to pay lawyers.
>>
File: 1405407117100.jpg (50KB, 493x611px) Image search: [Google]
1405407117100.jpg
50KB, 493x611px
>>133854069
Asian women make more on average (in America) than white men you retarded faggot.
>>
Women need to listen to Jordan B Peterson and stop bitching about women not having high paying jobs
https://youtu.be/kj7VgBnQNUc

The point is, why do men even wasn't those shitty jobs.

Ben Shapiro says it's been proven men doing the same jobs as women are starting to make less. Then you see stupid women complaining they can't find a man to have a kid with.

I think this is part of a conspiracy to reduce the population, or it is a result of over population. Over population will make mouse societies collapse, and die off http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
>>
>>133854069
have you ever had a female coworker?

Did she do more work than you did? Or did she come in late every single day with a giant Starbucks latte and leave an hour before everyone else?
>>
>>133855690
I said
>pay gap
not
>wage gap
>>
>>133854069
too dumb on average and the statistics reflect that.

there will always be outliers of course.
>>
>>133854069
Women are retarded fuckholes.
>>
>>133855690
> guy who doesn't go to the gym or have a tan talked to them we use that money to pay lawyer

>implying this is the same as some beta/omega sperging and acting autistic to "pick up"
>>
the pay gap is 100% real but it's almost entirely because women don't value higher pay as much as other things when discussing terms of employment. or more accurately, because men are fucking myopic retards about pay and will accept pretty much any kind of horrendous working conditions in exchange for even marginally more. basically the issue is, as anyone who's actually worked a modern 'working class' job knows, even women and men with the same job title aren't really in the same position. the man will be doing 2-3x as much work for 10-20% more pay.

the EMPLOYMENT gap is also 100% real, and runs the other way. most traditionally female positions remain almost exclusively female by design, and these are also the increasing share of all jobs (everything but manual labor, anything to do with customer or client interaction). again, usually even in positions with the same title, women will be shifted towards these duties and men towards anything requiring more manual labor and general high level of activity.
>>
>>133856411

They're time is literally too valuable to waste rejecting losers. They also feel bad for several entire seconds dealing with that situation.

This cannot be allowed to continue. The state must step in to protect them.
>>
Child birth.

If a lady leaves her job for 5-6 years to raise a kid until it's in school, then you can expect someone who was working all that time to make 30% more.
>>
>>133854069
Both
>>
>>133856209
But we did expect thigh gap.
>>
>>133854069
>Do women make "different choices" or are they simply too dumb to get a high paying job?
If a woman ever brings up the pay gap, ask her directly, if she is paid less than her male counterpart. If she says no, and clarifies that what she meant was women as a whole vs men as a whole, congrats, she admitted to her bullshitery. If she says yes, give her the number for the ACLU and recommend she press charges instead of complaining to randos.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.