[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the worst Trump? Don. Jr or Eric?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: trump-children.jpg (79KB, 1004x653px) Image search: [Google]
trump-children.jpg
79KB, 1004x653px
Which is the worst Trump?

Don. Jr or Eric?
>>
The daughter that is not Ivanka.
>>
Tiffany
>>
>>133851991

They're both completely spoiled, incompetent, man children.
>>
Both are pretty awful, but I think Eric is at the very least learning disabled
>>
I would like to represent California's Research Center for Mental Health to solemnly apologize to everyone here. Due to our negligence, we allowed the OP to escape time and time again. It has brought unneeded trouble and undesirable effects to everyone and to society. Here, I'll express my heartfelt apologies. About the OP's sickness, our research center has always been paying close attention to it. Although the OP is currently not in a stable condition and he might act out at any time, we will try our best even if there is a one in a hundred chance of curing him. We have the confidence, determination, and persistence to cure OP and help OP escape the clutches of his sickness's demons. At the same time, I wish everyone in the world would do their best to complement our work and create a harmonious society together. Crazy people aren't scary. We should not mock OP!
>>
File: 1491544705745.gif (4MB, 460x380px) Image search: [Google]
1491544705745.gif
4MB, 460x380px
>>
>>133851991
they're both billionaire globalist elitist scum. I don't know how they tricked a bunch of rural and suburban right wing retards into voting for them
>>
>>133852574

Because
>hillary
>>
>>133851991
God they're so ugly. Barron is pretty good looking though. And Trump's daughters are hot.
>>
>>133851991

Say gee and shill
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (328KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
328KB, 1600x2000px
>>133851991
>>
File: barron.jpg (112KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
barron.jpg
112KB, 960x640px
Barron is the only salvageable one. The rest are just rotten normies and kikes.
>>
>>133851991
>Brown eyes

Not white. Probably a son from another woman. Mexican maybe?
>>
>>133852487
I also like to see the water go splishy splashy in the bottle.
>>
>>133853237
If only they were you, what a step up that would be for them, if they were you. You're amazing.
>>
>>133852487
How many upboats did this get on /r/gifs?
>>
>>133853237

Time travel side effects?
>>
>>133852057
>>133852173
FPBP anb SPBP too
>>
File: ³€¼.jpg (98KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
³€¼.jpg
98KB, 600x396px
>>133853449
What a youtube/reddit type of comment.

I am genuinely a better person than them though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.