[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Progressives are cowar-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Progressives are cowar-
>>
Hmmm, that doesn't look like the streets of Riyadh to me.
>>
Progressives are childish
>>
>>133848737
That old women looks like she has no idea where she is
>>
>>133848826
I think It's France
>>
>>133848928

>I think It's France

Oh, well close enough then.
>>
>>133848737
take that to any muslim country and see what happens
>>
>>133849094
One is growing around them.

When the takeover is fully completed. Google will partner with Muzzies to help Dox all the people in these types of photos.
>>
>>133849094

or any european country in 30 years.

the government will have to step in to protect them though, so ironically it may be the courage of the progressives that forces the governments of the west to finally enforce liberal values with the sword.

doesn't seem likely, but hey, trump got elected :)
>>
>>133848841
Sure thing Ahmed.
You're just like Voldemort.
>>
>>133849336
It will be like the Nuremberg Trials, except for gay people and Muslims will be judge/jury/Executioner.

Or maybe it will be like the Inquisition?

Either way, the gays will be completely Oblivious to the double cross that happened.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.