[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colorado vs. Pennsylvania

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_000012324753XSmall_0_1.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000012324753XSmall_0_1.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
Alright pol, I'm in a bit of a pickle. The basic gestalt without filler
>military (about to finish contract)
>living out west
>need to decide if I should go to law school in Pennsylvania (where i'm from)
>or Colorado to stay near girlfriends family
>we plan on marrying and having children. >Shes white blue eyed and gorgeous.

Would it be worth it to sacrifice living near my friends and family again to live in Colorado instead? My father is in his late 60s, and I'm not sure what the best decision is. I could take cheap flights from Denver maybe. What is the political climate of Colorado? Anyone live there / go to school there?
>>
>>133848352
Pennsylvania, you never sacrifice improving your life for a woman. Women come and go but that law degree will last a lifetime and I got a funny feeling when you become a lawyer she will magically find a way to get to you
>>
>>133848352
>military
i hope one day you find the error of your ways, drop your pride, and ask for forgiveness for your sins against humanity and yourself.
>>
>>133848602
Oh and I live in Colorado Springs. Denver/boulder/aspen are very liberal but the springs is more conservative but is just a big military town. Since you want to get into law then Denver will almost certainly be where you work
>>
>>133848602
Well one difference is that the schools I want to attend in PA or could attend are ranked lower nationally. I would also make more money living in CO vs PA during my schooling. I'm thinking of doing school in Colorado then moving back to PA after. The reason I made this thread is because I'm unsure of weighing all the benefits, including political climate in both states, and I don't want to leave this girl behind. She's basically perfect - honest, faithful, conservative, and smart. I feel I would be giving up on a once in a lifetime type girl, and end up with college roasties who just got done with their 50th 'relationship' with some chad.
>>
>>133848798
how's the business climate there? Is the liberal agenda bearable?
>>
>>133848352
>white
>blue eyes
>gorgeous
>>
>>133848602
just to double clarify my response post - there's a few good lawschools in Colorado I am thinking of attending instead of lesser schools in PA.
>>
>>133848352
Return to the Pennsreich, mein volk. Walk not amongst the liberal untermensch.
>>
>>133849115
man that looks just like her
>>
>>133849220
One thing I really like about the west though is there are barely any minorities, its generally conservative, and the water and air is extremely clean for the most part. It's generally safer than most areas in PA that i'm from, and raising children near Philly or in NEPA is a nightmare.
>>
>>133848352
Follow your dreams. Family is merely friends you a born into, who will quickly turn on you when necessary. Best to leave them now, so the healing may begin.
>>
>>133849325
There's your answer. I spent years in WV, and got the fuck out. Won't even drive through it for fear of breaking down and somehow stuck there. Get out of Appalachia.
>>
Being an LV man with NEPA roots I can't help but want you raising good white kids here
>>
>>133849411
Well my grandmother just passed, I have no other grandparents, I have one friend in PA worth being near, and my uncle who i'm extremely close with. He was my mentor in a way. But I feel that giving up on this girl just for the prospect of a little additional success isn't worth it. I feel like going to school in another state is still moving forward, just not exactly where I would geographically like to be. But PA is more conservative depending on where you're at, and i'm trying to figure out if Colorado is a good place to be for a conservative even if it has large liberal areas.
>>
>>133849681
LV? and where is the here you speak of friend?
>>
Colorado springs here. I would say live where you're from instead of coming here. There is not much to do in Colorado for fun unless you're into hiking and other outdoor activities. I moved to Colorado 2 years ago and it's pretty lame out here, the only thing i like are the relaxed gun laws.
>>
LV = Lehigh Valley, though I'd recommend more up on the rim than down here in the bottom. Would it be possible for the girl to come out with you?
>>
>>133850215
I figured that's what it was, she wants to spend a few more years near home then she would move with me to wherever. So that's a big part of it too - after 3 years of school i could just endup moving back to PA anyway with her, so I figure why not take some risk on my part to compromise and see if it works out in the end.
>>
In that case spend the three in Colorado then see what's what
>>
>>133850215
And part of wanting to stay with this girl and make it happen is that I want children while i'm relatively young and she is too. I don't want to be that guy who gets too caught up in their career and pushes off having kids til i'm 35 or 40 when its too late. I want to have at least 4 kids to maximize genetic continuance and have a large family that I can teach and mentor and raise to become good moral people, and not endup too old to help raise my grandchildren. If I pass on a girl who's willing to have children right now with all her great attributes, I may endup with some career oriented psycho who won't have kids til shes 45 because thats what her friends are doing.
>>
I'd avoid Denver if I was you. Liberal mayor got appointed due to nepotism and shills for illegals every chance he gets. A number of high ranking officials in the city were all employed because they were friends of his.
>>
>>133848352
Dude, stay in Colorado. First off, flights are cheap, I travel from Denver to Michigan all the time. Tickets are about $100-200. Colorado is the place to be right now, it's a beautiful state, the weather is awesome. The mountains are sweet. And you dad will ultimately be happier if he thinks his kid is out in the world, making a name for himself instead of staying near his papa.
>>
>>133850139
>the relaxed gun laws.
Colorado is the place where you have stupid charger limits right? Kinda like Commifornia.
>>
>>133848352
the west is better honestly. less people, cheaper land, way more scenic. You can make just as much money in Denver as Philadelphia.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.