[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do property rights exist? Is the NAP a spook?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1462740922336.png (595KB, 652x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1462740922336.png
595KB, 652x1040px
Do property rights exist? Is the NAP a spook?
>>
File: anime_stirner.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
anime_stirner.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
spooooooky spooks spooking spooks
>>
NON AGRESSION PACT IS BINDING
>>
A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was flying a plane, known CIA.

"Before the flight begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology right after I file this flight plan with the Agency!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"You're a big guy."

The arrogant Bane smirked synthetically and smugly replied "Only in relation to you, I'm not big at all, decadent egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom which makes the fire rise!"

"It's been a few years (time is nothing) since I, Bane, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook...for if I pulled off the mask of reason and embraced insanity, you'd know that if I removed your mask it would be extremely painful."

CIA was visibly shaken, and dropped his copy of Plato's dialogues.

The mercenaries applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

CIA lost his flight plan and the plane was crashed with no survivors that very day, his flight plan was disregarded for all eternity.
>>
File: S7GofFfO.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S7GofFfO.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>haha, every individualistic notion that is not communistic is just a construct of your mind >:D
>No! My conscience is not a spook! >:(
>What I want is not a spook! >:(
>My feelings are not a spook! >:(
>My brain is not just a biological machine with no logical reason to operate, my life and my comfort are just as logical as any mathematical equation! >:(

>it's a "newfag from /leftypol/ thinking his philosophy is ahead of capitalist but it actually isn't" episode
mfw
>>
File: 1460460786502.jpg (192KB, 1024x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1460460786502.jpg
192KB, 1024x1282px
>>133847139
This is from 1989, let that sink in.
>>133847237
>it's a monkey can't spot irony episode
>>
File: MaxStirner.png (27KB, 965x228px) Image search: [Google]
MaxStirner.png
27KB, 965x228px
>>133847237
leftypol doesn't realize Stirner would never side with them
>>
File: read_a_book_spook.png (206KB, 963x459px) Image search: [Google]
read_a_book_spook.png
206KB, 963x459px
>>133847237
>>133847613
>>
>>133847555
Let's also not ignore the fact that Stirner got his conclusions from a retarded marxist framework of economics, where he believed that destroying investments and making a society where private investments are nearly impossible would be your best interest, and that any economist today can explain why that is utterly retardation.

Even if you are degenerate who haven't overcome nihilism yet, all it would take for you to go from Stirner to Rand would be not being mentally retarded and understanding the economic system a bit better.
>>
>>133847978
Dude, I'm a natsoc lol
I just posted Stirner because to me he's a hilarious meme, it's well known the man was a hack
>>
>>133848143
>>133847978
i personally enjoy how assblasted he made Karl Marx
>>
>>133846845
k-kawaii
>>
>>133849070
that too is pretty funny
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.