[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORDCUCKS BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Human faces.png (77KB, 492x260px) Image search: [Google]
Human faces.png
77KB, 492x260px
Your pasty pink skin makes you look like a woman. As if we didn't know already: http://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-darker-shade-of-pale.html

>Subjects identified the left-hand image as a woman and the right-hand one as a man. Yet the two images differ only in skin tone. Study by Richard Russell, Sinha Laboratory for Vision Research, MIT.

Reminder that if you can't tan you aren't a real man.
>>
>literal skin cancer's good for you goys-thread

why don't you go choke on some cyanide
>>
File: 1496334937500.png (515KB, 720x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496334937500.png
515KB, 720x475px
>>133840939
>can't tan without getting skin cancer

This is why Nordcucks are inferior to the Med master race.
>>
File: pretending_retard.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pretending_retard.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>133841061
>retard thinks hes immune to radiation
>>
File: MapM_Sex1_Cancer20.jpg (174KB, 633x700px) Image search: [Google]
MapM_Sex1_Cancer20.jpg
174KB, 633x700px
>>133841270
>Nordcuck countries have the highest rates of skin cancer in Europe
>Med countries have the lowest

HMMMMMMM
>>
File: 1493835666980.png (268KB, 3500x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1493835666980.png
268KB, 3500x1064px
bump
>>
>>133840939
>the sun gives u cancer!!!!

Fucking idiot.
>>
You realize that trying to shame a white man by his whiteness, is kinda like trying to shame a man for being a slut. It just doesn't have the impact you think it does.
>>
Good nutrition gives white people a sun kissed colouring.
>>
>>133844066
>sun kissed colouring
Is that codeword for pink like swine? Cause that's how you guys look after 0,1s sunlight exposure.
>>
>>133840764
Albinoids (white people) don't look right because they're barely human. You're an unnatural imalgimation of Ebonoid and alien recessive traits. That's why the higher the melanin, the stronger the genes.
>>
>>133840764
wow
I'm so btfo!

sage
>>
>>133845184
You forgot to archive.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>133844708
I don't know about other Europeans but Scandinavians usually get a more golden look when tanning. Just look at dolph for example.

This is different from wogs who become simply brown, and asians who become yellow.
>>
>>133846484
IDK what to say. I live in a town that has a fuckton of tourism every year (both staying and transit to other locations) and every time I see Brits and Scandinavians they turn pink in a split second. 35°C in shade is the norm here in the summer and in the sun you can fry eggs on a flat rock or the hood of a car.
>>
>>133840764
I'm pale as fuck and crushed ass in high school and have multiple sons with my qt wife

But I was also raised by a good father and worked my ass off both to stay fit and to educate myself and get a good career.
>>
>>133846782
Then they are sunburned. If nordics tan slowly and carefully their skin will turn golden. Brits however just turn brown like regular wogs.
>>
File: IMG_7768.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7768.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
>being this crippled that you need skin tone to make you feel like a man

Once there are no kike cops defending mr noseberg, we'll see who fucks who up. Whites fucking slaughter non-Whites when there are no White cucks in the way.
>>
>>133846782
You fucking retards can't make up your mind, can you?
I've seen three different claims like this today, all with different conclusions.

Earlier it was a Croatian fuck who claimed Norwegians had yellow skin, tanned well and weren't as pale as other Europeans.
Then we have this thread where Scandinavians are apparently too pale.
And now we have another Croatian cuck who thinks we're pink.

Jesus Christ, success really does breed jealousy, unless it's just more divide and conquer bullshit.
>>
>>133841489
why the fuck is germany green?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.