[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it get better in your 30s as a man or is this a meme to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7928.jpg (314KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7928.jpg
314KB, 923x1600px
Does it get better in your 30s as a man or is this a meme to keep betas complacent?
>>
It gets better if you get better.

Self improvement leads to a better life. If you're more fit, more wealthy, more well off, more interesting and more social as you grow older then only good things can happen.
>>
>>133840558
i would say yes we have been shit on enough by women at that point if you have your shit together you would be fine then your 40 wishing you were single 45 bitch its my way or the highway
>>
>>133840558

it is not getting better. So yeah, it's just a meme.
>>
Being a thirty something I would have to say yes. Don't know what I would blame it on though. Golden age for a male is probably between his twenties and thirties. Everything after that is just clinging on to life for no reason, but you feel less shit about it. You grow into it a bit more.
>>
>>133841781
>Don't know what I would blame it on though
maybe because you can date women from 20-30 now, instead 20-22?

27-30 are also very desperate to settle. not that this will ever happen, kek
>>
>>133840558
The white Race is going to go *poof* once the Generation after us Die, If you're finding it hard to get a GF of any stature/appearance now, no.
>>
>>133840558
Not if you're just going to be some fat, scruffy NERD, who is now, just some fat, scruffy nerd who makes x+ dollars an hour than before but is also 30 now.
Go lift and learn to not autism better. Or kys. Kys is fine.
>>
27, most successful time of my life with women has been after my 25th birthday. Seems to only get better as I close in on 30. Guess because I stopped giving a shit, have a good job and my own place now. Earlier I had to work hard and long to get women, now I have to turn them down. Really don't get it, I'm still a lanky somewhat boring guy. They have some desperation radar I guess.

In short, got more women in 2 months as a 26 year old than the previous 10 years combined.
>>
I was a degenerate from age 18-23. Went out drinking and going to clubs and all that bs. Got plenty of pussy back then.

From 24 i started to follow the teachings of the fuhrer, to stray away from the alcoholic jew and all its degenerate subculture that follows.

I'm now 28 and still alone, but i regret nothing.
Its better to live a life of honour than one filled with earthly desires. Hopefully a fair maiden comes along, but its looking grim at the moment.
>>
>>133840558
Lose weight fatty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.