[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should people like this be allowed to live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ebnl1nV.jpg (60KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
Ebnl1nV.jpg
60KB, 650x433px
Is abortion the more moral choice if severe disability is detected early enough?
>>
obviously

also for amerifats
>>
>>133837741

No.

God does everything for a reason, and every soul has inherent value.

Who are we to interfere with His divine plan?
>>
>>133837741
obviously abort that corruption and try again.
also, bad photoshops should also be aborted before they are completed as well.
>>
there used to be freak shows where they could at least earn a living.
they aren't even allowed that now.
>>
Dress them up in wacky clothing and place them on a throne in a small building, people can then pay a fee to consult The Oracle. It would of course just grunt and piss itself but you can wear a hat and tell the customer whatever mystic bullshit you please.
>>
>>133838103
It's not a bad photoshop, it's a man with arthrogryposis which is a congenital defect of the joints.
>>
File: 1489296415984.jpg (24KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1489296415984.jpg
24KB, 409x409px
>>133837741
Can't teleport behind him.
>>
>>133837741
If they're not niggers and muslim, they're fine in my book.
>>
>>133838120
Yeah! I remember a famous freak show that used to go to my town, it was called Elsa's cabinet of curiosities.
>>
>>133837741
No. I've seen this guy before and remember him not requiring boatloads of medical treatment. If his family wants to take care of him without being a burden to the state then that's their choice.
>>
>>133837741
He looks happy,though.
Turn a tv upside down, give the man a controller.
>>
>>133838809
but you can teleport in front of him
>>
>>133839287
shut up faggot
>>
File: Special-Forces-Dmitry-Kolosov.jpg (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
Special-Forces-Dmitry-Kolosov.jpg
17KB, 261x195px
>>133839585
>brainfreeze
Can you?
>>
>>133838809
Fucking kek
>>
>>133837741

People like this are far more rare than people with autism.

Autism is the cancer that is killing the West, the product of the putrid wombs of old whores and weak men.

Autism is indeed worthy of euthanasia.
>>
>>133837959

It must be some hell of a twisted plan.

I'm sure god has already prewatched history and say meh fuckit..i'll create it anyways...

mexicangore.FLV
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.