[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay ancaps, how does your capitalist paradise defend against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0183.jpg (38KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
38KB, 1500x1000px
Okay ancaps, how does your capitalist paradise defend against the organised and well equipped armies of other nations? why doesn't anarch capitalism work in somalia? and if i trick a child into signing over their own body to me for candy can i have child slaves?
>>
>>133837553
1. PMCs
2. Niggers
3. Yes
>>
>>133837553
>why doesn't anarch capitalism work in somalia?

blacks
>>
>>133837778
>yes
So i can actually have a child slave army? where do i sign up senpai?
>>
>>133837553

Hoppean monarchists give letter of marque/royal assent to contractors or privateers for defence purposes

>why doesn't anarch capitalism work in somalia

read Hoppe, because niggers have low IQ and high time preference
>>
>>133837948
Nowhere, any political ideology that has anarcho-anything is a meme that'll never be a reality, organized governments are so powerful anarchism would never stand a chance, any nation that fell to anarchy would immediately be overtaken by a neighboring country or ignored until convenient
>>
>>133838022
so we'll have a state? it'll just be based on economic prowess instead of the will of the people.
I'm not so sure that that is a good idea anon
>>
>>133838145
>nowhere
i was kidding, you know.

I don't understand how anarchists can't see the gaping inconsistancies in their ideology.

>>133837778
>PMCs
>tfw mercs realise they can just get what they want by force and you utopia is divided up into territories terrorized by different merc groups that forcibly conscript you to battle other territories forcibly conscripted recruits over 5 meters of land
>>
>>133837948
Start hanging out at playgrounds. Pretty soon youll have a huge ass child army.
>>
>>133838750
Well in an ancap setting yes, PMCs would likely just become roving bands of armed thugs ala Fallout but good luck forcing conscripts to fight for you without some kind of serious enforcement/manhunting capabilities
>>
>>133837553
>how does your capitalist paradise defend against the organised and well equipped armies of other nations?

Purchasing insurance with capability of dealing against potential external threats and having commercial relationships with other countries.

>why doesn't anarch capitalism work in somalia?

It works in Liechtenstein.

>and if i trick a child into signing over their own body to me for candy can i have child slaves?

Would you raise your children in a community that didn't have some sort of framework to avoid maliciously intended contractual obligations and that does not treat children as incapable of signing contracts?

99.9999% of the people wouldn't, and the market would exploit this demand.
>>
>>133837553
Private military, akin to historical mercenaries, or a militia like the ones here in the USA.

Somalia is a) mudslime b) fill of niggers and c) not an cap

You cannot sign your self into slavery, as you could not possibly consent to everything your owner could have you do. That and children are not of their own mind, until they have shown maturity and mental capability they would still be wards of their parents or guardians.
>>
File: 1500145071587.jpg (91KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
1500145071587.jpg
91KB, 840x560px
>>133837553
The real redpill on Somolia is that there are private defense companies who are willing to go in, take over, and stabilize the country, but the international community would cook up "human rights abuses" or some shit, put sanctions on them, and destabilize the country by agitating for a democratic process, which they will rig to make sure a US-Israel puppet is elected. Democracy is too unstable for niggers and it will descend once more into a shitshow.

The risk analysis just doesn't work out in the presence of large centralized superpowers.
>>
File: 001.jpg (80KB, 1140x969px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
80KB, 1140x969px
how are you going to invade a piece of land where every house has self defense nukes?

You'd literally lose your entire army at the first guy you attack.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.