[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunhilda Smelhus: 1968 end of the world profecy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So basically a Norwegian woman at the age of 90, predicted the downfall of the western world, describing 3 waves as early as 1968.

1. Long term peace and disarmament.

2. The disappearance of Christianity and Christian values

3. Moral disentigration, and the acceptance of morally despicable behavior, sex and violence in the media. Plenty of sex before marriage, etc.

4. Mass immigration, and the resulting anger in the native population due to the massive scale. Ending with a brief but devastating nuclear war, destroying the land in western countries. Which will start at an unexpected place in the world.

She was more or less spot on all the way down to the last paragraph. So where do you think this mysterious location will be?

http://www.inthebeginning.com/articles/norway1968.htm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pG6Ih6QBr4
>>
Hmm.. Maybe I should try my luck with /x/ instead
>>
>>133835593
This reads like a hoax.
>>
File: 149836454479.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
149836454479.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>133834914
oh look another vague prophecy that follows the same formula as every other vague prophecy
>muh peace will make us soft meme
>muh no more kike religion will make us morally bankrupt
>muh no more morals now we wuz fall of rome n sheit
>muh invading conquerers
wow, truly a prophet
>>
>>133836218
Covered by one of the major news outlets, and the mass immigration prediction was stated by the guy she told it to before the Syrian conflict.

Not many English sources on the case though, hence the shitty sources.
>>
>>133834914
Who has the balls to nuke western countries? North Korea? Lol their missiles can't even fly straight. I call bullshit on this, like every other prophecy.
>>
>>133836489
>implying peace didn't made us soft

I guess americans are just natural pussies then.
>>
>>133836924
What do you suggest they do then? Raze Mexico to the ground to satisfy your bloodlust?
>>
>>133836749
Pakistan perhaps? Fuck if I know, but there are plenty of nukes in the world, only need one of the countries in possession of these nukes to go down the shitter.
>>
>>133836749
false flag attack by israel to trigger a nuclear war between west and Russia
>>
How are we supposed to believe this? Are just meant to take his word that she wrote it in 1968?
>>
let's establish a list of where it is obvious and expected a nuclear war can happen :
-US
-EU
-NK / SK
- Pakistan / India
- China
- Middle east
Anyone can send all their arsenal on south America, they will get over it with a slap on the wrist. Not so much places left, maybe Australia, Indonesia / Philippines, NZ, Japan again ?
>>133838920
not the only predicament to say that kind of thing, not the obvious things like fall of western civilization and moral values but about an unexpected place to start WWIII with a nuclear strike.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.