[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you support Israel oppression of the Palastinians?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

I do, it's fun seeing my country men go insane.
>>
>>133834536
Yes
>>
>>133834536
It is pretty sad to see how bad the jews are at it, I hope they get their act together and wipe your countrymen out in the near future.

Either that, or they learn to swim. It kind of sucks getting a whole country thrown into the sea
>>
>>133834536
mmmh, crispy
>>
>>133834536
no i dont support it
>>
>>133834536
I don't support Israel occupation of Palestine but I don't support Palestine either, we never should have gotten involved with any of it in the first place and we would be better off if we cut all funding and support for every shitskin country and let them handle their own problems
>>
>>133834705
retarded American im a paki not an arab palastinian.
>>
>>133834536
I support doing whatever it takes to prevent terror attacks.
Go look 15 years back compared to nowadays after we established more and more "oppression". These fucks need to try really hard now to pull anything, back in the day we had exploding buses and kamikaze attacks twice a week.

Not that I care for your or anyone else's opinion, but nobody can judge us for wanting to protect ourselves from these savages.
>>
>>133834536
yes. it's their country, they can do whatever they want in order to keep it stable and secure. not on our problem, none of our business really.
>>
jews and arabs are both Semites, so really... they are both equally SHIT.
>>
>use kids as human shields
>cry when kid becomes crispy
i will never understand palestinians
>>
something is really off putting about how eager these sand niggers are to showcase their cameras like this

>help look how oppressed we are

contemptible slave morality ISIS was right when they decided to focus their propaganda machine around shows of brutality and strength

instead of photoing a crispy creme sand nigger they should film a video of them torturing an idf kike to death by making him do physical labor or something (literally anudda shoah for a kike)
>>
>>133836459
this

let them kill each other and gas the survivors
>>
>>133834536
Yes
>>
>>133834536
looks like a roastie to me
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 189x267px
>High IQ jews purchase large swaths of land legally during the Ottoman Empires reign over the province of Palestine
>Slowly build up successful towns and eventually cities
>Get harassed and abused by muslims constantly
>Get your state after WW2
>Jealous brown people who have been doing nothing but olive farming for the past 2000 years declare intifada
>All other Browns join in because they are jealous that the Jews are not sharing what they created
>Jews start to play by brown people rules and BTFO them constantly
>Brown people cry because they cant take a dose of their own medicine

Fuck palestine
>>
>>133836564
If the roles were reversed they would be directly targeting and firebombing Israeli schools. They fucking encourage their children to kill jews in propaganda films.

Fuck them, they cant handle being treated the way they treat others.
>>
>>133834536
I accidentally left a duck in the oven once, and no shit it came out looking like that kid
>>
>>133838046
I'm sure it was an """accident""" you sick beady eyed rat. your kike enabling ways caused all the problems we have in the world today anyway
>>
>>133834536
Palestinians are niggers
A real shame Israels enemies are such a lowly people
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (151KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
151KB, 1200x797px
>>133838230
*click**click**click**click* to you too buddy
>>
File: 1494847882229 (1).jpg (11KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1494847882229 (1).jpg
11KB, 251x249px
>>133834536
In order for them to be oppressed they should be people.
>>
Who the fuck ordered it well done?
>>
>>133834536
Yes. Arabs tried shit for decades, Israel has decisively won each time. Instead of taking reasonable terms of peace/surrender after losing humiliatingly in 48, 67, 56,and 73, they still keep exploding buses and killing kids. All the Palestinians would have to do to live a peaceful life, is literally show a modicum of rationality, stop killing civilians, and accept reasonable borders. Fucking savages.
>>
>>133837732
>>133837953
are you the joburg jew or cape town jew? or that israeli jew living there? i confuse you guys.
>>
>>133836216
these niggas just can't handle your latkes
>>
>>133835161
all the same ruin them all
>>
File: 1458778034104.gif (464KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1458778034104.gif
464KB, 500x350px
>>133836564
>>cry when kid becomes crispy
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (53KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
53KB, 500x470px
>>133834536
Yeah only filthy liberals and mudslime s get butthurt over Israel. It's conquest get over it you guys lost both of the wars trying to take back your country. Also that baby looks way over cooked would not eat
>>
Consider that almost every major conflict between them, the Israel won.

I don't know why Palestinian won't sue for peace already. If Israeli really hate Palestinian they would genocide them already during the cold war rather than just contain them.
>>
I don't support Israel or kikes at all, so I guess by proxy no, I don't.
>>
>>133834536
great after seeing that pic i want some buffalo wild wings now
>>
>>133834826
>>133834962

Arab Palestine is fake news, if you go back in time you'll find that the original "palestinians" actually were jews.

The arabs have brought this upon themselves.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.