[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VD Epidemic Ravages Oregon Has Agency Dedicated to SEX Pride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: Mutnomah Collage.png (1MB, 1078x1764px) Image search: [Google]
Mutnomah Collage.png
1MB, 1078x1764px
.Oregon land of the SJW's we all love,now is skyrocketing in VD! 2Bad so sad.
I zoomed to the top county for VD as a sample.I knew it was gonna suck. So they have an agency for SEX PRIDE! They also have the highest population of Proud VD recipients! This + ongoing treatment and of course you'll need counselling.
W/Stakeholder manegerial GOVERNANCE (different than GOVERNMENT) The Mayor is a complete cuck and whole councils (or soviets) are subordinate to the County/City Manager Stakeholder Pimp.
It's a bad idea to have a SEX PRIDE Department -like a fire department? Yea.SEX pride? No. But in Stakeholder Communitarianism that eliminates the individual YES! Anything to micromanage the lives and get them in some kind of counseling is a win win 4 them! They produce afflicted normies and then"help" them! Cuz they care! Maybe a fundraise 4 the good cause! If U R not familiar with Communitarianism...
Stakeholder Tyranny "The Big Society" is Communitarianism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoCXZ_oKCDo
>>
>>133833397
Isnt it mostly Portland? Not that it changes anything, just curious
>>
>>133833964
They have 10 counties....One way they screw them up with ? Is community arts.They brought them in and Bam we had a Heroin Epidemic not long after.New stakeholders had to help get the kids off Heroin at 10 approx per addicted Human Resource! They get ongoing counselling and a new authority figure in their life who know their deepest secrets via cognitive small group therapy and treat with Opium (Suboxone etc) VD needs Oulls and counselling! I moved from big city to rural to get away.II saw our Communitarian takeover here.It started with transformative arts and out of town strangers turn them into good actors/dancers/whatever.Then they are junkies and VD heads and the private governance rushes to the rescue and harvests human capital! Monsanto is big into teaching rural ppl ARTs cuz U know Monsanto loves you and wants the best 4 U BTW haha https://keeparthappening.org/what-we-do/invest-arts/grant-programs/how-apply/apply-monsanto-fund-rural-community-arts-education-program
Same "Transformative Arts system was stabbing Trump in the play.Breeds LARPS for Social Justice 2! It's CHANGE Komrade!
>>
File: 9ways.png (165KB, 834x581px) Image search: [Google]
9ways.png
165KB, 834x581px
CHANGE AGENT his own sef tells U why Arts Degree beats the crap out of a business degree....They are good liars Ppl thought the batches of ppl getting useless arts degrees a few years ago was stupid.Not so because they write off Arts Student Loans to help organize via Community Centers ...which is where the stakeholders ppl get to know everyone cuz they all wanna be in plays and Community Dance ...It's a big deal out here.It's how they get their mitts on you.Get seniors to will property to the COMMUNITY if they know they have no kids? They hand it over to Community Land Truts ...The young girls get groomed to be coochie dancers and go on out of town trips 2 compete ...come back junkies.If pregnant they go on another trip and the nice Community Dance Leader can get a nice abortion 4them not tell Mom and Pop Whew! The girl now really loves her dance leader Thosee aborted fetus cells worth big$$ too! They seek weak girls w/no fathes and tell them they are GOOD DANCERS or Actors.Rural Casting Couch.
https://www.good.is/articles/chicago-cops-get-down-at-daddy-daughter-dance
This guy started this based on a COMMIE Name of Lev Vygotsky
They created LARPS outta mental patients like we see today! (SJW)
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/nyregion/fred-newman-76-anti-party-advocate-in-new-york-city-politics-dies.html?_r=0
This racket started in NYC by Al Sharpton's Mentor Fred Delano Newman-ALLSTARS

The End Of Knowing By Newman
https://www.amazon.com/End-Knowing-Cuz they get brainwashed! hahaOrganization-Networks-4/dp/0415135990
Disciplinary performance Arts...doesn't matter what kind.Transfo9rmative Art CHANGE =rural councils! The concept is YOU BECOME WHO YOU ARE WHEN U BECOME WHO YOU"RE NOT! The Deconstruction of...Self http://frednewmanphd.com/therapeutic-deconstruction/
>>
File: Purpose_Social_Change_Compass.png (471KB, 640x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Purpose_Social_Change_Compass.png
471KB, 640x1014px
Heres the flow chart for Rural Organizing!
>>
This is when it first started ...This is LaRouche at the time...but there is more out ther.Very overlooked.It Got Bloomberg elected w/LARPS
The small (cognitive theapy) groups then were called Social Therapy
>>
File: legacy-dance-team11111.jpg (116KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
legacy-dance-team11111.jpg
116KB, 860x484px
These girls are community dancers being groomed to serve the community.It's a big deal and they are like hollywood stars in their own lil' community their dances etc have rehearsals dress rehearsals and photoshoots for commieunity newspaper ...Hey lil girl.You got talent! haha This is the legacy dance "team" comrade.They were on a sleepover out of town in a community dance"(to a record) competition challenge!
>>
Good communists know it's best to get them YOUNG! Jesuits know that too! You wanna be a ballerina don't you? Hey You have talent! I know a producer doing a show in Chicago! You should audition I'll tell him about you! Take your skimpy costume w/you and show him yer stuff!!! hahaha They look for the weak ones but they get them young and they VOLUNTEER to be a dancin?acting COMMUNIY AMBASSADOR! If they get hurt they are liable for their own expenses.The training is worse than a boot camp cuz they do what ever the communist community dance teacher tells them to and depends on her.Hell she can take them on exciting road trips outta hicks berg for Dancing "Challenges" in other Commieunities (Also Under Stakeholder Tyranny) Dance teacher lets her get away with things Mom would NEVER let them do so they love them,maybe become a junkie,or get some nice VD but it's fun!
This sums it up...they do cheerleading but just to compete
Cheer World: My Life as an Illinois All-Star Cheerleader https://www.amazon.com/Cheer-World-Illinois-All-Star-Cheerleader/dp/147871767X You won't get this easy.I've been following these bastards for years https://www.amazon.com/Cheer-World-Illinois-All-Star-Cheerleader/dp/147871767X
Heres how it ties up the whole family Excellent The Teen Superstars of Competitive Cheerl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00AiHXj4pDc
>>
bro you talk in fuckin buzzwords
>>
eh every knows whats going to happen since PreP is on the market lets just hope what ever new virus that comes out isnt treatable
>>
File: commieunity dancin.png (285KB, 302x810px) Image search: [Google]
commieunity dancin.png
285KB, 302x810px
Obama was a Commieunity organizer and his Uncle Fred he talked about was Fred Delano Newman.Then they started those rural councils
A big part is community Disciplinary Performance (Transformative) Art that has permanent cognitve effect on their brains! Monsanto will come train them for free Invitation only many others.It's how they are wrecking the children and adults alike.The have pottery/basket weaivng?quilt makers for grannies And community dance for adults too and meals to at the lifelong learning center.The COMMUNITY CENTER provided by Stakeholders to analyze and get to know everyone in town.Stage Left is a chain of subversive theater dinner houses dotted around the country.When U eat together is community.Community Colleges are a nightmare too..They teach how to have proper relationships and other assorted activities to keep human resources coming back for their liflong learning.Part of the Agenda 21 or 2030 lifelong learning.Learning is subjective to whos teaching you and if it's communiz? That learning sux and if you agree to their form of lifelong learning you'll be a dummy and a commie too! Community college teacher out here was originally East Berlinner Psche Dr and one I met was a ex military still packing a 1911 with an Armed forces card teaching Music! Told me he was w/gov in Sandinista war. Anyway.Communitarianism really sucks.It's the worst of capitalism and the worst of communisim and it remves the "Illusion Of Self" so they LUV it .You can community dance in a wheelchair! As long as they get them in for their Disciplinary Performance "arts" training.Good doggies
>>
File: balaam dance teacher.png (1MB, 1542x813px) Image search: [Google]
balaam dance teacher.png
1MB, 1542x813px
This is from a website I made a couple of years ago...There were many lil' girls in the grocery stores with their dance costumes (tutu's etc tight leggins) and hairdoes too old for their years.I was a NYC activist once.I knew about Newmans AllStars and CenterStage is afilliated but look up community dance or dance classes.They's a zillion of em! I escaped the big city and couldn't see the organizing aspect there ...too big .I escaped and could see all the rural organizing events and machinations NO PROB in a small town scenario.They organized all towns on the river.Waterways prime objectives.Stakeholders now have most of the best (formerly run down)waterfront properties now ...but the people are happy dancing and acting and makin pottery and spilling their guts at small group collaboritve get togethers and raise money for all the good causes our Stakeholders believe in (One is Red Nose Day A British Racket that now feeds off US $ but it's a one day event.But the ppl love their servitude because they have cult-ure brought to them by Monsanto (eg) Oh well I been trying to expose this for years.Nobody gets it and I can't do it justice in a few posts anyway. Here is a big city PROFESSIONAL Hip Hop Dancer teaching these Community dancers how to do the black man dance.He has an impresssive resume in music vids so they all wanna hear what their teacher has to say and do what they can to please him! In skimpy costumes! Fred Newman Style.Gotta wear skimpy costumes when you're a dancer! They took two girls from here to dance with the Filthy 2 Live Crew The town honored the sluts in the paper as if being a hoocie dance for @ Live crew and touring with them as repectable!
>>
>>133838498
Sorry I am a former activist.
>>
>>133833397
You sound like a fagot and you need to move back to California.
>>
>>133841461
I never set foot in California. KYS Stay stupid and wonder why all your girls are gettin VD and getting blacked genius
>>
>>133841461
This is Marxism. You must love it
>>
Last chane if you don't get it.Here's an underage girl sleeping in a hotel with to black"teachers" (in their 20's) out of town learn how to shake her bootie! Stupid rural parents love these programs SO MUCH they sign Guardianship over to a couple a 20's black dudes for hoochie dancin lessons and a road trip! Sorry I thought /pol? could get what's going on
Cops catch 20 yeard ld guy with an underage girl in a motel and they have legal guardianship of her and then call it racsim!!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2013/12/2/1259558/-Young-white-dancer-with-her-two-black-instructors-handcuffed-by-Houston-Police-Racism
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.