[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any realistic scenario in which the white race survives?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x334px
Survives and dominates the Earth?

Any possible way this can still happen?
>>
USA must perish
>>
I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I think if we can secure an isolated island and defend it, we might have a chance, but doing that would cause a lot of unwanted attention to be drawn to us...
I still have hope that outer space or a nearby natural satellite may be our saviour
>>
>>133832866
The jews must perish. More jews live in the USA than in Isreal.
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>133832730
I'm pretty sure within the next 50 years some terrorist is going to release an ethnic bioweapon that their kills off a specific ethnicity or genetically mutates everyone to have specific traits.
>>
>>133832730
The next race to dominate earth will not likely be naturally evolved.
>>
Artificial wombs + crispr tech. Problem solved
>>
>>133832973
That flag of yours may have something in common with your plan
>>
Voluntary selective breeding with genius sperm donors will create a new super human race that will surpass all current races.

Sperm is really the only way for the intelligent to defeat the fast breeding stupid. This is true because one man produces 500 billion sperm in his lifetime, so one intelligent man could have tens of thousands of offspring.

So if we selectively breed ourselves to be super humans, the stupid masses will want our sperm, much like how women become hysterical over celebrities and sports stars. But super humans will be even more captivating, because we will have amazing abilities that no one has ever seen before.
>>
>>133832730

We finally get together and mass murder non-white genocide is allowed.
>>
>>133832730
Why is it important that the white race, or any race, or humanity, survives?

I have yet to receive a satisfactory answer to this question.
>>
>>133833374
Do you have any more of these tier lists? Or is there a template somewhere?
>>
>>133832730
EY YO WITE BOYS BE BURNIN IN THE SUN SO WHEN WE'S TRYIN TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING WE'RE REALLY SAYING LETS SAVE THE WHITE RACE CUZ BLACKS COULD SURVIVE

GLOBAL WORMING WILL ALLOW THE BLACK RACE TO DOMINATE

BOW DOWN TO OUR AWESOME RESISTANCE TO THE SUN WITE BOYZ LOL
>>
>>133833041
Well I mean the USA has a much larger population in general than Israel
>>
>>133834554
>>133834270
>>133833374

You're so gullible if you think it's going to be allowed for the public. Suuuure, the governments want the best for people, they definitely don't want docile slaves!
>>
>>133834657
its not we are the largest parasites ever lived on this planet, it sickens me
>>
>>133834657
Why don't you kill yourself?
>>
The Native Europeans will consolidate territory in the northern parts of the continent after The War For Europe but they will lose vast swathes of territory. They will be a much diminished tribe, but after learning the hard way they will regenerate, learn some extremely hard lessons and hold the remaining territory they have. There is a cataclysmic war with Islam for the very survival of their civilisation coming.
>>
>>133832730
Yes, we need to built a wall made of stone and ice. This will have to be a massive wall to deter people from climbing it. Next we send our white trash scum to defend this wall. This way we can keep out foreign scum and also get rid of our own scum.
>>
>>133834701
Isn't it the other way around? The further North you go, the less problematic global warming gets, while 90 percent of non-whites live in areas massively affected by global warming?
>>
>>133835370
SHUT UP WHITE BOY I FUCKED YO WIFE N SHE STILL CALLIN ME LMAO
>>
>>133835930
>>133835370
HHHHHAAAAAAAA

EY YO I'M DIS BOYS FREND N HE SHOW ME WAT HE SAY N DAT SHIT ILLERIUS DAWG U GONNA LET HIM TALK ISH OR U GON STAND UP FO YOSELF WITEBOY LMAO FUCKING LOSER
>>
>>133832730

Antarctica
>>
>>133832730
We already do dominate earth, that's why pretty much every other race tries to make us their enemy. Only really Asians are neutral it seems and they also happen to be somewhat civilized themselves, but can't call them allies. And yet we take it lying down like a giant being poked by ants. But if they keep poking they won't like the result. The alt right and in some sense /pol/ should serve as a warning sign not to keep poking but if they were smart enough to recognize it they wouldn't be poking in the first place.
>>
>>133832730
Yes off course, we make an Israel.
>>
File: #1_dad.jpg (89KB, 735x631px) Image search: [Google]
#1_dad.jpg
89KB, 735x631px
>>133832730
Winter is coming and only we can survive it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.