[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Gad Saad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
He's a Jew.

OK now I got that part out of the way, he's a highly intellectual, based dude who is extremely redpilled on Islam. Do you guys automatically hate him, or is he one of /ourguy/s?
>>
Podcast for anyone who's not seen it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjBgeuTvnnk

I thought I was redpilled on Islam but he drops some advanced red pills that I think even most /pol/acks don't know.
>>
you shoot yourself in the foot by attending Joe Rogan's degenerate podcast
>>
he is the good jew, who drops redpills left and right
>>
when did joe rogan become such a fucking tosser

>I'm just playing devil's advocate

as soon as he does this I switch it off. He thinks his questions add to the convo but they are usually eddie bravo tier.
>>
>>133833067
He's married to a Jew, need i say more.
>>
>>133833067
Everytime he says "problematic", listen to what he says next. It's almost always amusing.
>>
File: lion el.jpg (181KB, 712x784px) Image search: [Google]
lion el.jpg
181KB, 712x784px
Best part of the show was this veiled contempt gaad showed for joe and his bullshit sophistry

Joe: I like when someone tells me something I don't know

Gaad: Sure.
>>
>>133832331
He's a Lebanese jew, not Ashkenazi.

He still has to go back but I enjoy his vids.
>>
>>133832331
he's not only a jew, but a lebanese one. he's seen 1st hand the dangers of what islamic immigration does to a country (lebanon took in tons of palestinians). his 1st hand accounts of how the muslims (palestinians & soon-to-be hezbollah) executed christian lebanese is scary and very redpilling. he's not perfect, but these types of people can really get normies to wake up. normies don't like jared taylor or any alt-right figures, they shut them off immediatey before giving them a chance, so we need to have as many of this types of people trying to reach them instead.
>>
File: Le_merchant_radar.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Le_merchant_radar.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>133832450
fuck off clickshill
>>
massive hypocrite lol

>let's criticise islam and christianity but not say a bad thing about judaism
>>
>>133834302
This, he isn't a european jew
>>
>>133834698
Came here to post this

>bashes islam
>Joe says why can't we do the same to kikes
>kike stumbles over himself

he talks about that ostrich syndrome, but that's exactly what he has. Despite all the data and facts about kikes he'll still refuse to say anything bad about them.

he's a basic bitch entry level anti-islam bore, nothing we haven't heard a million times before
>>
Get Sad?
Hell, I get sad over a lot of shit every day
>>
>>133834698
I was following him on Twitter for a while and he's constantly crying about Antisemitism.
>>
File: 1496772121887.jpg (329KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496772121887.jpg
329KB, 600x399px
>>133836587
not an argument and you know it.

>or maybe you don't. it is summer
>>
>>133832331
He's alright, but:
won't admit Judaism is a supremacist religion
whole heartedly believes Judaism is the best of the Abrahamic religions (never makes a negative point about jews but does with Christians in some arguments)

Basically the same blind spot every jew has, that's about it really
>>
>>133836653
I HEAR YOU MAN
I FEEL YOU MAN
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.