[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Tyrol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: South Tyrol.png (185KB, 509x363px) Image search: [Google]
South Tyrol.png
185KB, 509x363px
what is their endgame /pol?
>>
Making tylenol
>>
Why was it given to Italy?
>>
>>133826884
I dont know. Right now its only a matter of how fast we can ditch the leading party.

Sadly most just look at how good its going right now without looking a few years into the future.
>>
>>133827648
Wasn't it after WW1?
>>
>>133827648
The Entente powers promised it to Italy in 1915 (along with other territories) so they would betray Germany, and A-H.
>>
>>133827648
The rest of the Allies decided to give Dalmatia to Yugoslavia instead of Italy (in contrast with what was agreed in the London Pact) and also refused to give us a share of German colonies.
So in exchange they gave us that tract of mountain land populated with angry strudels.
>>
>>133826884
leeching a shitload of taxpayer money while complaining about Italy. Take them back please
>>
>>133826884
>their endgame
lots of chessplayers there, whose endgame
is to entrap the opposing King, retard
>>
>>133827648
Read up on the Treaty of London - and how Italy was fucked over by the Entente. They promised them everything to betray us, but after the war they were given almost nothing comapred to the promises.
>>
>>133830167
>betray
Historical illiterate found

>>133826884
Their purpose is now getting fucked by the big Italian cock for reparation against Austrian crimes
>>
>>133830437
>betray
We did though. We were allied with the central powers originally, not with the entente
>>
>>133830519
another retard. Nice
It was a defensive pact. Austria declared war on Serbia so we had the right to not join the war
>>
>>133830519
He is right in a way - the Triple Alliance of Germany-Italy-AH was a defensive alliance. I was refering to the fact that they proclaimed neutrality in 1914, and yet attacked us a year later.
>>
>>133830656
>It was a defensive pact
I know. It was still a dick move to break up that pact and go with the entente. We only did it because they promised more territory and in the end we got fucked
>>
File: 1473706365502.jpg (104KB, 609x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473706365502.jpg
104KB, 609x960px
We famous now.
I'm from there, only endgame is to leave Italy before they drag us down to their level for good.

Italians are buttmad about our high standard of living and claim it is because of their taxes, but in reality it is the other way around and we help finance the corrupt south. Only difference is that we only have to flush 30% of our local taxes down the drain, while the rest of the northern regions get robbed of 50%+ of their taxes.

Fun fact, even the italian-speaking Südtirolers look down on the rest of Italy.

Another fun fact, Merkel has been going on holiday here for years. She is expected again next week.
>>
>>133830519
>>133830656
not only that
Italy had a clause to not attack either Russia or the UK
AND Italy first asked Austria and Germany some territories to the intervention to the war (which was declared without ever asking Italy's opinion). When Austria not only denied the demands, but also put troops on the border with Italy, Italy started to talk with the Entente, and demanded way more than what was demanded to the alliance.

>>133830780
Before spouting anti italian propaganda you should inform yourself. Or maybe you are just an enemy of Italy and the italian people.
>>
File: iu.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWOUi0PVTXw
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nae5ghB7yn1sdelih.png (141KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nae5ghB7yn1sdelih.png
141KB, 500x366px
>>133831012
Keep dreaming Hans. You will NEVER leave Italy
>>
>>133831063
Stupid as fuck. The border was secured by the Landsturm. Those are just the man who didnt go to war and only from 3 regions. Italy basically didnt manage to break the lines of a few poorly trained man, mostly those who were too old or too young to go to the "real" war until the troops came.
>>
>>133831012
Thats why i hope for bankruptcy of Italy. The only reason we are still in Italy is that many think we are doing better financially there because of the autonomy.
>>
>>133831012
>She is expected again next week.

You know what to do Arno
>>
>>133834046
What will he do? Kiss her ass?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.