[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen Z is going to completely despise us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2872.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.png
23KB, 645x773px
If you think our hate for boomers is bad, consider Gen Z attitudes towards millennials in 20 years or less.

>Absolutely flooded Europe with muslims and niggers
>Allowed the last remnants of classic archetecture be bulldozed for glass shitscrapers
>Turn the entire West into a welfare state
>Culture and civil Rights eroded for tolerance and other such bullshit
>Faggotry, trans and the LGBT+ brand run wild
>Art world becoming a complete joke to everyday people instead of respected sphere of the community
>Whites never having enough children
>Barrios and Ghettos extended everywhere
>Plastic continent in the Pacific Ocean completely ignored

We are living in the post apocalyptic hellscape. We will likely die before the second Western Enlightenment and reawakening, if it will even exist.
>>
We aren't in power yet. You can only judge a generation when it reaches retirement.
>>
>>133824791
Fair. But look at how millennial voting trends are. Pretty much only fucking white males are trying to save a semblance of our cultures. Minorities and roasties are all-in for nuking everything because Now This videos tell them how to live their lives
>>
>>133825245
Yes, our generation is currently a clusterfuck but generations evolve in their lifetime. Consider the hippy boomers and how they grew to be materialistic/hedonistic degenerates.
>>
File: bros.png (2MB, 1189x1839px) Image search: [Google]
bros.png
2MB, 1189x1839px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TthqMEBYkZ4
Thread theme

Our generation hasn't run it's full course yet. There is time for us to rise yet.
Gott mit Uns!
>>
Also I remember from a discussion about generations on /pol/ an interesting idea that a burger brought. Since people are having their kids more and more late, the Strauss-Howe generational distribution is off by a handful of years.

Which means that kids born in the 80's and early nineties are to be considered X rather than Y.

If you take that in account, it's even harder to judge the gen Y (let alone gen Z).
>>
>>133825758
I hear that Gen Z is pretty right wing. Anyone who can confirm?
>>
>>133826180

My little brother was playing a video game and I kind of spied on what he was saying to his friend.. He was talking about how retarded trannies are and how there are only two genders.

he's 11 years old. Yeah, Gen Z is going to be redpilled as fuck. Most white kids this generation are glued to the internet and we have a strong influence here.

Now we have to hope they have the drive to get off the internet and make a change. That's what really matters.
>>
>Immigration laws passed in the 60s
>Damn those millennials who were -25!

We can't even not exist in peace.
>>
>>133826180
In my experience with the teenagers of it, the boys make non-pc jokes but they're teenage boys so I'd expect that anyways. I also see a ton of them, especially social media girls, emulating nigger culture though. I've never had too much direct interaction with a Gen Z kid though.
>>
>>133826180
Meh, most of the sources I've seen floating around were clickbait articles or rabid leftists pissed at kids not wanting to chop off their dicks.

It seems obvious that the pendulum is going to swing back (and hard) but to me, it seems difficult to guess what people's opinion on politics is going to be while observing them as teenagers, let alone kids.
>>
All of that happened when we were teenagers or in our early twenties, we dindu that shit
>>
O Adolf, why the fuck did you have to lose the goddamned war?
>>
File: IMG_1107.jpg (189KB, 754x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
189KB, 754x535px
>>133824518
Oh no. The next generation will resent the one that preceded it... that's unusual.
Let's fuss about it because with all these traitors and orcs everywhere we need nonsense to stress over.
Abort them all.
Clone me. I'm adorable.
>>
>>133824518

That is exactly why you should not be censoring your opinions.
>>
File: tumblr_nstsb9nlzh1u66k7eo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nstsb9nlzh1u66k7eo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x224px
>Gen z will hate millennials
Good... they are right to hate us.
>>
>>133824518
We've still got time to prove our worth. We will impart our wisdom to Gen Z, and then we will save the West together.
>Where would Neo be with out Morpheus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
>He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future
>>
>>133826705
Part of God's plan. DEUS LO VULT
>>
This post x10 >>133824791

You wont get to see the political activity/power of the millennial for at least another 20 years.

Also worth remembering the boomers were hippies in their youth
>>
>>133824518
>identifying with generation meme
kys kike puppet
>>
>>133824791
fpbp
>>
>>133824518

Generation Z is the sword of the NWO. Think about it, right when they were starting to come of age around 2010 that is when all this retarded SJW crap started really blaring, and on their native platform: social media apps. I can't tell if Gen Z is just their cannon fodder grand finale for western civilization or just their new population base for the NWO. Maybe both, but they aren't very bright. They are the full frontal lobe damage and autistic generation, and fully brainwashed, too. The seeds of multiculturalism planted with the Boomers through the Millennials came into full bloom with Z.
>>
Keep in mind I'm talking about on a whole. Statistics only, guys. Each generation sucked.
>>
gen z is going to gas the millenials
>>
>>133824518
They will probably purge us and take all treat is like second class citizens.
Or it's gonna be like the Nürnberg trials.
>why didn't you try to stop this
<they told us it was OK - they said they would punish us
>what are you cowards? thousands of years of development down the drain because you were afraid of them calling you names and putting you in jail
Yeah this is us.
>>
File: cycles.jpg (212KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cycles.jpg
212KB, 904x1200px
>>133825758
I think said burger was close but not quite right. Strauss-Howe is not clockwork. What matters that that experiences early in life shapes a generation of people and defines who they are. Once they reach positions of influence and power in society, they change it according to their own values and beliefs. Children then experience a different society and become different people. Strauss-Howe say this works in a four generation cycle. It's the state of society driving it. The timing is not rigid.

Their theory and book was essentially a deep dive of pic related in American history.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.