[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese race supremacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 51620151126140.jpg (63KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
51620151126140.jpg
63KB, 480x486px
A thread about Japan and its supremacy over other races.
>>
>>133818954
How about no?
>>
Its not supremacy, its discipline
>>
Japan is fucked. They traded their future for short term success by creating a culture of personal isolation.
>>
Japan's only what is it today because of European science and technology, before the Dutch for example started traded with them they'd never seen guns, research on anatomy, electricity etc. Before the US installed western ideas post WWII they had no electricity or plumbing, they were primitive.
>>
Why is pic related comparing Detroits old skyline to one fucking run down house today? I'm sure there are shitty houses in Hiroshima, too. Retarded meme.
>>
Does this mean it's easier to deal with radiation poisoning than niggers?
>>
So they're becoming Finland 2.0?
>>
>>133821823
>>133820782
Meant to respond to this
>>
>>133818954
If Japan is so superior why are they still writing Chinese characters?
>>
>>133821837
>Meant to respond to this

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>133821837
Yes, they created a culture that promotes success at the expense of the creation of family units.
The average Japanese will either prioritize work and productivity and ignore personal happiness and never get married.( or is neet)
>>
>>133820782
this is half-true.
they didn't trade their future by not drowning in sandnigers.
they traded their future with neo-Keynesean economics. the impact of this economic stagnation (that many still think looks ok on paper) is evident in the economic hopelessness experienced en mass by young people (see the low birth rate, grass fed men, etc.).

solution: put the fucking interest rate up and deal with the consequences.

they don't need to import foreigners to do it. nobody does.
>>
File: Paulvolcker.jpg (42KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
Paulvolcker.jpg
42KB, 200x261px
>>133823012
>>
File: hirovdetroit.jpg (117KB, 480x485px) Image search: [Google]
hirovdetroit.jpg
117KB, 480x485px
>>133818954
>>
>>133818954
I envy their cleanliness.
Our cities are filthy and even in the countryside you can find trash thrown out of cars on the side of the road. Cannot fathom being such a piece of shit you'd throw trash in the grass.
>>
Even the slums of Hiroshima look a lot cleaner than many cities in the U.S.
>>
>>133821823
Nips are way better than fingolians
>>
>>133821823
No, theyre not improving
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.