[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come jews are always getting genocided 6 million at a time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: seder-olam-holocaust-1919.jpg (149KB, 709x573px) Image search: [Google]
seder-olam-holocaust-1919.jpg
149KB, 709x573px
How come jews are always getting genocided 6 million at a time?
>>
File: 1477469046866.jpg (728KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1477469046866.jpg
728KB, 1200x1400px
>>133811713
>>
>>133811713
>How come jews are always getting genocided 6 million at a time?
1. They turned away from Christ, and have a blood curse on them
2. The number 6 is symbolic for incompletion. God finished creating on the 7th day, the 6 million (6 with 6 zeroes) is symbolic of some remaining, the destruction of Israel being incomplete. It can be viewed as either a taunt to their enemies or a hallmark of resilience.
>>
File: theeternaljew.png (1MB, 1302x1293px) Image search: [Google]
theeternaljew.png
1MB, 1302x1293px
>>133811713
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Rabbi Shekelstein The Wise?

I thought not. It’s not a story the Goyim would tell you. It’s a Jew legend. Rabbi Shekelstein was the Noselord of the Jews, so powerful and so wise he could use Shekels to influence the midicurrencies to create profits… He had such a knowledge of the nose side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from financial ruin.

He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his shekels, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his nose everything he knew, then his nose devoured him in his sleep, transforming himself into Ouroborostein; The Jew Who Eats His Nose.
>>
Six gorillion is a recurring esoteric number. (((They))) use it throughout history thinking it works like a spell. Apparently it works because people still fall for it.
>>
>>133812534

nice
>>
>>133812534
6 gorillion on keks
>>
when their communities flourish they end up 3rd world tier bc of their culture and then they cannot defend themselves.
>>
>>133811713
basically numerology. an esoteric message that says something other than what is literally being said.
>>
>>133811713
>always getting genocided 6 million at a time
pure (((coincidence)))
>>
>>133811713

>6 million at a time

During the period of 19th century Zionism, 6 million was considered to be the amount necessary to found Israel. The missing 6 million were probably to be transferred to Israel.
>>
File: OK_jew_this_actually_happened.jpg (108KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
OK_jew_this_actually_happened.jpg
108KB, 960x719px
>>133812534
My 6 trillion sides
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.