[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1337 Russians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6493.jpg (41KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6493.jpg
41KB, 450x336px
Hey, I know some of us in America (idk about the rest of the world) are kinda sick and tired of the mainstream media blaming Russian hackers for everything. It's gotten so ridiculous that I think we SHOULD start blaming literally everything bad that happens to us in public on Russian hackers (to a kind of "thanks Obama" extent)
car broke down
>Russian hackers hacked my car to break
can't log into your email
>Russian hackers changed my password
Posting from mobile
>Russian hackers hacked my computer so I can't post from there

The main goal of this would to kinda point out how ridiculous the media has become with throwing the blame to Russian hackers for literally everything wrong.
>>
File: avatar1943519_1.png (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
59KB, 200x200px
>>133806695
I'm interested. Go on.
>>
oй вeй
>>
Wanna know why every hacker is from china or russia, because they make it look like they are.

And unstead of someone saying "oh the ip is russian but the hacker may not be russian becaise y'know, he's a hacker." They just assume he must be from russia.
>>
>>133806801
Just go on twitter or whatever. whenever some disaster, tragedy or minor problem blame those pesky Russian hackers. Use shitty logic trying to connect the two if you want
>>
File: a31.png (451KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a31.png
451KB, 900x1000px
>>133806695
Alright let's just do that.
>>
>>133807046
The best hackers are from China though, and there are lots of them.
>>
Cyka blyat pizdets rush b cheeki breeki!
>>
>>133806695
We already do. It's a joke thats been going on for awhile.
>>
File: 1424558244788.png (2MB, 1925x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1424558244788.png
2MB, 1925x2048px
>>133808645
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>133806981
>>133809148
im a helpdesk IT guy and made some super liberal ultra hillary 40yo jewish hamplanet rage irl when she called me complaining her computer was frozen in the middle of an important task and i said "damn it must be the same russian hackers who exposed hillarys corruption!"

she was not amused and complained to my boss who made me sit down and told me not to make jokes about politics
>>
>>133809555
Did she try and trick you into fixing it for free?
>>
>>133806695
It's just getting sad guys, you should've stayed with your MLPs and never gotten into politics.

Now you're getting your feelings hurt. I fucking warned you...
>>
>>133809555
just goes to show you how butthurt the leftists still are. why cant leftists just live like the rest of us normal people? we endured years of george bush jokes, open pro-obama shilling, intimidation for anything remotely resembling disapproval of obamas administration. all the while just quietly brushing it off and soldiering on, hoping one day to win the next elections while the country gets trashed to shit. then when we finally do, the leftists start violently throwing tantrums, rioting, attacking physically, crying, literal hysterics. i just dont get it. they are people, but its hard to believe that by how different they are
>>
>>133809667
no she avoids me and calls other employees instead. im glad because she is a huge complainer and always demanding in a bitchy tone
>>
File: images (6).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>133809976
Dealing with cunts is definitely worth. $15+/hrs
>>
>>133808424
nice b8, comreredfag.
t.russian haker aka 4chan
>>
>>133807068
Don't try to rationalize the response, you can only end up looking like an idiot.

>>133809862
>autists
>feelings
pick one. try to the pick the one where you don't look like a typical, uneducated nigger.
>>
>>133806695
That's an ongoing meme for the past 6 months. Late to the party.
>>
Eh fuck it. Nothing to lose.
>>
>>133806695
>I already do this
>>
>>133806695
Per everyone else in the thread, this is already a thing. I blame Obama for you having been oblivious to it. Thanks, Obama.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.