[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the EU still exist it's obvious it is not working.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DEzstiCXcAE4cLL.jpg (79KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
DEzstiCXcAE4cLL.jpg
79KB, 640x669px
Why does the EU still exist it's obvious it is not working.
>>
>>133805304
Because it is pretty much just Nazi 2.0
Germany failed in WW2 to overtake by warfare so ow they have the EU and it works.
Why give up the power they have always wanted?
>>
>>133805304
Why did the USSR drag on as long as it did, despite needing constant funds from international banks.
>>
>>133805304
Farage sweating profusely, checking his watch
>>
The EU would hypothetically work if it weren't for this mass immigration bs. I'm not pro EU, I'm just saying they'd be a lot better off without the immigrants.
>>
>>133805304
So our rich can get ever richer. Pro open borders leftists are the right's useful idiots. It was a right wing party here that started mass immigration for cheap and plentiful labour
the rich don't give a shit what colour and to what god prays the rabble as long as the cash keeps flowing their way
western europe, its people and cultures, is being sold
there is no muslim conquest, all immigrants are the willing but oblivious pawns in a chess game they don't know exists.
>>
Sauce on that article (archive would be appreciated)
>>
How are all these africans coming to europe, I dont understand. They are not refugees.

How and why? How do they have the means to travel?
>>
>>133809918
Shipped on Soros' NGO ships
>>
>>133808897
This anons got it, behind the bleeding heart leftists are the rich multinational businessmen, those who own conglomerates, who are more globalist and international than national, who desire only cheap labor and more money it was those who first lobbied for foreign guest workers - "temporary" workers in the post-war period to help rebuild, and its just ballooned from there. There are people making a killing off the migrant crisis and the unending flow of them, cheap labor, expensive housing, all sorts of deals that benefit them and their coffers and screw over the working class poor ethnic citizen who has to deal with low wages, more job competition and a flood of nonwhites into their country fracturing the fabric of society and raising crime and stretching the welfare system.
>>
File: thegoyimknow.png (130KB, 430x288px) Image search: [Google]
thegoyimknow.png
130KB, 430x288px
>>133808897
>>
>>133809658
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4699210/Italy-EU-visas-200-000-migrants-send-north.html
>>
>>133810671
Thanks aussie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.