[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this, /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500145651730.png (623KB, 594x535px) Image search: [Google]
1500145651730.png
623KB, 594x535px
Defend this, /pol/
>>
>>133804856
Gavin has two kids
>>
>>133804856
They're making a pretty penny scamming the kekistani out of their money because "muh based big strong men, muh based pretty ladies," they're living the life right now why would they want to muck it up with kids
>>
>>133804856
Good question, OP. Let's be charitable, some of them are still young, but some have no excuse. Why don't they do what they preach?
>>
>Wanting Andrew Anglin to spawn goblins
>>
>>133804856
They are still young lol. All of them are like early 20s. Idk what Richard is doing tho.
>>
>>133804856
I'm going to make half white/half guido babies with Lauren Southern, you just watch me /pol/

>tfw family 100% seaside new jersey guido
feels bad man
>>
>>133804856

https://altright.com/2017/07/10/stop-whining-and-have-more-white-babies/

This article dismantles this moronic talking point pretty well.
>>
>>133804856
I know right fucking faggots giving these people money and they just spend it to make videos for more money and hedonistic living. I should make fucking videos I got 4 glorious white children
>>
>>133806610
No one is stopping you.
>>
File: 1493868511913.png (450KB, 910x901px) Image search: [Google]
1493868511913.png
450KB, 910x901px
Make more babies.
>>
>>133804856
>Jarrod Taylor
>Two Children

FUCKING BASED@@ But yeah youre right OP, why issn't Brittany Pettibone calling me ? We need to have many Aryan sons, to fight in the upcoming race war.
>>
>>133804856
The reality of the matter is that millions of children are graduating from public school every year.

Millions of Indoctrinated leftists tools

The only solution will begin by changing the school curriculum.

If you don't do that.

You'll never win.

All the other political positions are nothing compared to the NEA teachers unions and their lock on curriculum of public education, and the curriculum of teachers colleges.

https://youtu.be/OqWt1_2M1M0
>>
>>133804856

Hitler didn't have any children, case closed faggot.
>>
>>133808133
This. Should they have children? Sure, Would it aid the cause if Lana got knocked up? Definitely. These girls are mostly in their early-mid 20s and travel, and none of it changes the message. Why doesn't OP have a private security firm guarding his property whenever he leaves the house?
>>
>>133808491
>Sure, Would it aid the cause if Lana got knocked up?

No it wouldn't.

All it would mean is that they don't have as much time and resources to dedicate to the cause, and also they're probably more scared to do activism because kikes/leftists could go after their children. We all know they will have them later on anyway. They're already contributing more by informing and influencing milions of people to change their thoughts and habits.

Like how could Lauren be a traditional mother while still traveling to Europe to film shit and stop NGOs?

The truth is that the "no children" meme is just a psyop to discredit and shut up people, especially women in the pro-white movement. Think of who actually went and tracked down all those activists and counted how many children they had to discredit them (assuming it's even accurate). Shills.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.