[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

our guy
>>
>>133804352
NO he's not, he's a mudlsime. But that's not the story here.

The story is that the MSM WILL NOT put that he's a muslim separatist. Instead, they list him as Russian, then tie him to Putin's beliefs making Putin the bad guy and that he hates gays.

The sad thing is that many libs will believe it, and think that Russians throw gays off rooftops when it's Muslim separatists. I am going to wait and see gays getting thrown off of rooftops in Europe.
>>
>>133806191
he isnt a muslim sepratist. he is a muslim opportunist, just like his father.
>>
>>133804352
Why did he pick Canada? Surely there are gayer countries.
>>
The part about moving to Canada is reasonable. The balls are in Trudoe's court.
>>
>>133806796
Surprisingly there are not.
>>
>>133807150

Spain is the gayest country though. Just go in Madrid, you literally can't look anywhere without seeing a rainbow flag. They were on literally every bus stop when I visited.
>>
>>133806796
that character could be one of the polacks. only we know about leafs and their wicked ways. he just trolled them now.
>>
>tfw a homo
>Russians keep adding me on Steam and Discord asking if I'll let them move in with me so they can escape Russia
>They're all poor as fuck so I can't even exploit them for money

Also, apparently Russian doctors even give papers out to people proclaiming them to be sodomites so they can move to Canada or the EU easier.
>>
Unironically our guy muslims are less cucked than christians prove me wrong
>>
>>133807495
i think germany and italy is more gay then spain. but spain does seem gay.
>>
>>133806191
>when it's Muslim separatists
That's completely wrong though, he's Putin's dog an Chechnya is a Muslim republic.
when in Rome...
>>
>>133807837

They really like Asians that much?
>>
>>133804352
All the kikes buzzing around their meme news cauldron. Are you uglier than him? Not possible. Come to the dick thread we're presently having. Those are usually always more popular than anything else. Or your spam
>>
>>133810239
Nice try burgermeister, I live on the prairies, no chinks yet. Everyone has Russian, Ukrainian, or German roots.
>>
>>133807150
*not surprisingly there are not
>>
>>133810346

Ok so you're not from Hongcouver. I actually get along with you rural and suburban retards so I'll be nice. Here's my two cents:

Russians are infamous for not giving a fuck. You may think you're doing one a favor but he'll come there, steal everything out of your house, then post pictures on the internet laughing at you. Don't trust a Russian.
>>
>>133810870
Oh, I'll never trust them, I just think it's funny that just about every Russian I encounter on the internet seemingly wants my help to escape Russia.
>>
>>133807495
>>133809705
spain is the gayest. there's a lewdposter from spain who spams sissy anime garbage on /pol/ from time to time.
>>
File: Pride2016-IMG_0959-web (1).jpg (358KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pride2016-IMG_0959-web (1).jpg
358KB, 1200x900px
>>133807495
It's not even a competition, leaf.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.