[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11

File: the-turner-diaries.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-turner-diaries.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>Books so good even people who don't like to read will enjoy them.

Please post great books anons. Need to present myself as superior to other people with the vast amount of awesome books I've read. I took the "Youtube 1.5x speed Audiobook" pill not to long ago and have read 3 books in one month. Post any genre, doesn't matter. Just has to be something I won't be able to put down.

Turner Diaries by William Luther Peirce:
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

"Slavery is the just and proper state for a people who have grown as soft, self-indulgent, careless, credulous, and befuddled as we have. Indeed, we are already slaves. We have allowed a diabolically clever, alien minority to put chains on our souls and our minds. These spiritual chains are a truer mark of slavery than the iron chains which are yet to come."
>>
File: Heroin Diaries.jpg (3MB, 1838x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Heroin Diaries.jpg
3MB, 1838x2400px
>>133802589
Coolest thing I've ever read. Height of Motley's success, living the dream and living a nightmare at the same time. Fucking most awesome book. People who aren't even into their music will like it.
>>
File: pikachu.jpg (44KB, 521x480px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
44KB, 521x480px
>>133802589
Those two paragraphs are impressive. I always thought Turner diaries was for edgelords. Maybe I will check it out.

>>133802746
I read this in high school. Those guys were fucking out of control degenerates. DIdn't the lead singer kill someone drunk driving? And didn't they put a octopus in some chicks pussy or something? Good book, but degenerate all the same.

Personally I'm reading the Illiad by Homer and Lolita by Nabokov. There aren't really /pol/ related
>>
File: Red_storm_rising.jpg (33KB, 315x475px) Image search: [Google]
Red_storm_rising.jpg
33KB, 315x475px
Can I get a Ding Dong?
>>
>Turner Diaries
Not really great art. More like an instruction manual. Purely as literature it's shit.
>>
why are all edgy stormweenie authors named macdonald
>>
>>133802589
This Time The World by George Lincoln Rockwell
>>
File: Ninel-Conde-Hombre-018.jpg (67KB, 430x413px) Image search: [Google]
Ninel-Conde-Hombre-018.jpg
67KB, 430x413px
>>133803309
I'll have to check this out. I've only watched interviews with Tom and he's based as fuckin' shit. War novels aren't really my thing but I'll give it a try.
>>
>>133803309
the Debt of Honor > Executive Orders > Bear and the Dragon trilogy is superior, but RSS is still good
>>
>>133803498
It's a Pseudonym. It's supposed to be the guy that found the diaries in the future but it was written by William Luther Pierce.
>>
File: 51kvmogLKpL.jpg (43KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
51kvmogLKpL.jpg
43KB, 320x500px
>>
>>133803521
This is one of my favorites from him. He rambles on a lot less in this one. Rainbow Six is hard to follow because of the ramble.
>>
>>133803749
>Debt of Honor
I stayed away from this one because a friend said it was 700 pages of rambling plot.

Bear and the Dragon was great. In a way it seemed like Red Storm Rising just adjusted to a different time and theater.
>>
>>133802589
>I need to present myself as superior to to other people

Well, I'm impressed. This is the single most American post I've ever seen.
>>
>>133804372
RSR is almost all action, Debt of Honor and Executive Orders have a lot of politicking and spy action so they're less focused

and RSR was meant to be a Jack Ryan novel, but Tom rewrote it because he didn't want a Cold War-gone-hot scenario in that universe
>>
File: EFADX4.jpg (111KB, 1051x375px) Image search: [Google]
EFADX4.jpg
111KB, 1051x375px
>>133802589
Anything by Matt Bracken
>>
File: kim_topless.jpg (99KB, 492x643px) Image search: [Google]
kim_topless.jpg
99KB, 492x643px
>>133803028
Turner Diaries is great. It predicted a lot of the bullshit we are dealing with today. Just look for the audiobook on youtube and start listening to it, you will NOT regret it.
>>
File: postmannovel2.jpg (59KB, 297x492px) Image search: [Google]
postmannovel2.jpg
59KB, 297x492px
I only really liked this book for the scenery its set in.
>>
>>133805400
Is this the book the movie is based on? Because the movie was trash
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 184x274px
this is one of my most favorite books
>>
"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: Can preview and read it without downloading it if you want (it auto populates the pdf on screen.) Might have to click the orange button twice to d/l because it has a pop-up the first time you click it.

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

This the original release from 8chn. The wordpress has been edited (probably by JIDF) and released. This is a full scan of the original as soon as we got our hands on it (before we relased to public). Again, you can read it on the site w/o d/l if you don't trust a .pdf file.. Enjoy :)
>>
>>133802746
I had a band that opened for Nikki once. It was hilarious.
>>
>>133808622
go on...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.