[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a wut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

MFW they are making fun of /pol openly
>>
>>133801071
>he doesn't know hurricane irene was a faked windstorm so the dindus could go out and loot
found the dynamite btw
>>
>>133801071
> Meteorologists have never been wrong
>>
>>133801071
I predict the weather better than the news predicts the weather. Almost daily I walk outside to go to work, "Anon, bring an umbrella, the news says it's going to rain." "It's not going to rain." Lo and behold no fucking rain. Every damn time.
>>
File: nonu-ftv_jenny_6.jpg (228KB, 700x1052px) Image search: [Google]
nonu-ftv_jenny_6.jpg
228KB, 700x1052px
>>133801371
You realize that proves the point of the cartoon exactly. Stay put, anon.
>>
>>133801071
You don't need to trust the media to know when a Hurricane will hit. Between the increased storms, wind, and the rain, or that lots of people are starting to pack up and drive away or board up their homes, it should be obvious one is around the corner.
>>
>weather station
>"the media"
>>
wtf I love the media now
>>
File: imgur-sldvQ3z.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imgur-sldvQ3z.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
>>133801741
see
>>133801653
clearly you've never lived in a hurrican-prone area.
>>
>>133801071
>weather reports and updates about natural disasters are equivalent to PSYOP-tier, false-narrative-pushing, agenda-driven, tell-you-how-to-feel, staged, ratings-hungry, made-up bullshit

Motherfucker, I WISH we had better reporting on traffic, crime, natural disasters, and weather. They're hardly the things I don't trust or regard.
>>
>>133801071

prove it

protip: you can't
>>
>>133801071
Besides people in areas that are in danger from disasters have community ties and systems in place like volunteer firefighter groups for example. They don't depend on a snarky liberal entity to tell them how to survive.
>>
LOL "Hurricane coming? I'm going to have to close my store for a day or two? It's fake news!"
>>
The funny thing about the media is that they can predict that in 50 years the ice caps will be completely melted but they can't predict the weather for tomorrow.
>>
File: doubt.png (84KB, 419x238px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
84KB, 419x238px
>>133801071
>mfw the news says a hurricane is going to hit Kansas
Also who watches the weather? You can tell when shit is about to hit the fan. Where my fellow Joplin residents?
>>
>>133801934

This

/thread
>>
>>133801071
>trying this hard
Somebody just mail them a*trax already
>>
>>133801071
That's pretty racist to the Katrina victims desu
>>
>>133801653
> Do whatever the news tells you without any critical thinking
Must be tough being this sleepy
>>
>>133801249
>>133801371
>implying hurricanes are real
I remember when I believed in fairytales
>>
>>133802233
You can't solve everything with recreational nukes, Mr. Ancap
>>
>>133801071
wtf i love multinational media corporations now
>>
>>133801071
>remember 1 year ago
>Sheppard Smith on TV
>"Don't try to stay. You will die. Your children will die. Evacuate"
>the storm was literally just rain and a bit of strong gusts
>>
>>133801071
you can only trust the news on the time and today's weather
>>
>>133801071
I get weather from NOAA, the media just reports what they say anyway, why not just go right to the real source..
>>
>>133801071
>journalists taking credit for meteorologists
I can just look up the radar map without listening to any fake news.
>>
>>133802352
True enough, they aren't "solved", but after a good round of nuclear annihilation, most of them just don't exist.
>>
>>133802651
This.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.