[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kosher Tax

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: KosherTax.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
KosherTax.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
>Grab nearest food item to consume
>see this

whats their agenda here? why do they need to suck every penny out of everything? More importantly, what are they doing to our food products?
>>
Why the fuck would anyone use non-dairy creamer?
>>
which company's are free of kosher tax?
>>
>>133797283
>Non-dairy creamer
>Creamer period
you're a faggot arent you?
>>
>>133797283
Would communism do away with a kosher tax?
>Capitalists extract profit from the labor of workers
>Rabbis extract profit from the labor of workers
>>
>>133798351
>Communist extract food from the mouths of the poor
yep, communism solved it
No food=no tax
>>
>>133797283
You're retarded.

It just lets us know it follows dietary laws. No magic tax.

Some companies will pay a group to certify that their food is kosher, but its faaaar from a tax. Its a small, voluntary service a company pays for if they want to appeal to Jews.
>>
>>133798112
after looking through my entire food supply

my favorite would be Yoplait. Good tasting yogurt, the best actually
>>
>>133798587
>(((Anonymous)))
ok Rabbi-san
>>
File: nofood.png (652KB, 1588x2246px) Image search: [Google]
nofood.png
652KB, 1588x2246px
>>133798507
>>
>>133798587
Sorry rabbi, no shekel for you, I don't pay a single cent of kosher tax, I don't support any business that does, and I encourage others to follow this example.
BOYCOTT KOSHER
BOYCOTT HALAL
>>
>>133798878
How disingenuous to attribute all these deaths in NON CAPITALIST, HIGHLY CORRUPT nations to capitalism, when communism doesn't do shit for them anyway. NONE of those deaths occur in the "first world" (generally capitalist countries aligned with NATO in the cold war).

If communists want to end those deaths (protip, they don't), they're welcome to go to NAMIBIA and other such countries and get to work. However I recommend they start by leaving VENEZUELA alone since they seem fed up with COMMUNISM.
>>
>>133798587
Yeah there's a couple of these outfits. Paid two rabbis come to my plant for 20 years to do these certifications. Turns out the whole time we only needed one and they never said anything. Real shocker I know.
>>
File: derp.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>133799157
>That wasn't real capitalism
Every time
>>
>>133799411
If you show me how sub-saharan african nations are following capitalist principles, like protection of private property and government enforcement of contracts in general, I will take back what I posted. I'm 100% serious.
>>
>>133797283
religious tac goy PAY UP GOY
>>
>>133797883
fpbp
>>
File: JEW.jpg (100KB, 1130x630px) Image search: [Google]
JEW.jpg
100KB, 1130x630px
>>133797283
doritos no have kosher tax, is doritos /ourchip/ ??
>>
>>133797283
Theyre making billions of dollars off of this. Its a topic that George Licoln Rockwell used to speak about, its basically a giant scam. You basically cant get your food product into the popular grocery stores if you dont pay off the rabbis to bless your food.
Why should such a population have everyone pay to cater to their needs?
its outrageous. If there was such a thing as a christian tax it would be protested against.

https://youtu.be/ZiQ95hFaR9I?list=PL5DBD0EE6F813B67B
>>
They get a Kosher cut on every item sold, it pays for their rebby.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.