[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she still marriage material

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: bigstock-Wedding-Rings-1182182.jpg (2MB, 3445x2307px) Image search: [Google]
bigstock-Wedding-Rings-1182182.jpg
2MB, 3445x2307px
So I been going out with this chick for a little over 3 months. The first times we had sex, she was very awkward, but shook it thinking that there was no way in hell that she was still a virgin at 26, I just assumed she was rusty or not a slut. But after recently have meet her mother and haveing a long chat with her, she informed me that I was her daughters first boyfriend. I had a hard time believing this so I jokingly said I was the first serous boyfriend introduced to her. The mother said first ever. Later that night I talked to her and confirmed that I was the one who took here virginity.

So did I ruin her for marriage or since I took her virginity is she still okay to marry.
>>
You should probably honor kill her.
>>
>had sex
No she's not a virgin you can't marry her
>>
>>133794020
>premarital sex
Kill her, then yourself.
>>
Okay so I just read your whole post, yeah she's a harlot. Fornication is a sin and our body is a temple to the Holy Spirit, this temple of hers has been defiled and you are what caused this! Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves
>>
>>133794020
If she has never had a boyfriend and was a virgin before you that means she has never pair bonded with another man. This is exactly what you want in the person you are marrying but it isn't the only thing you want.
>>
>>133794150

yes but we are changing it to honor murder
>>
>>133794020
Boy you'd better show up with a (((diamond))) before the vengeance of God strikes you down.
>>
>>133794338
He HAS to marry her, they lay together and fornicated. Either the father should shoot him or they marry
>>
>>133794020
>Fornicating
>>
File: 1497967606015.png (487KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
1497967606015.png
487KB, 1350x620px
Who gives a fuck about stupid religious marriage laws, unless you are a 55 year old neo con.
>>
>>133794536
There is hope for this country after all
>>
>>133794338
this
>>
>>133794020
You found a non roastie virgin who wasn't 12 and you believe this to be a bad thing?
>>
>>133794338
This anon this. If she's cute and you get along with a lot in common do it!!!!! Marry the cute pie
>>
>>133794608
A woman is not as smart as a man, she thinks too emotionally and a man more logically, a man has the common sense to see what fornicatoon leads to, and that's damnation in Hell. It's his moral duty to uphold the laws of God and ensure that neither he nor woman break this commandment, this is why the man must have absolute authority over his wife, as Christ is the head of man, and God is the head of Christ and should the woman not have yet been married the father should have all authority over the family.
My fiancée wears what I tell her to, and does what I tell her. She knows that Christ made me the head of my wife and one day we will marry, she does not want to bring shame unto me, because as the bible said woman is the glory of her husband
Proverbs 12:4
A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
>>
>>133794020
You sound like a dumb piece of shit - the type of dumb piece of shit girls usually give their virginity to unfortunately. You should probably marry her but you sound like such a fucking retard the only thing I can say is that it's a shame she chose you as her mate.
>>
>>133794598
who is talking about religious laws, OP likely just doesn't want a dirty slut as his wife. In this case, he should probably kill himself if he doesn't wife her though, and her as well, because she is now no longer marriage material, not because of religion, but because she is used goods and only cucks care about used goods.
>>
>>133794020
You're a nigger if you don't marry her. Don't waste her time. Don't be a nigger.
>>
File: 1443702080282.jpg (100KB, 526x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443702080282.jpg
100KB, 526x800px
>>133794020
>>
Highly doubt this is true.

However on the off chance I'll put a common herb in my post and say that the entire problem with non-virgins is they've fucked other people. If you're still the only one than it's perfectly fine, it doesn't affect women. In fact you should probably web her ASAP, they're hard to come by nowadays.
>>
File: 1498350288924.gif (987KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498350288924.gif
987KB, 500x300px
>>133794338
this youngblood
>>
>>133794598
Every single culture on earth puts some value on virginity. Shinto Japs. Buddhists Nepalese. Muslim Iranians. Hell, even ooga booga africans value it when it's there, they're just too stupid to keep the concept intact.
>>
>>133794020
If you're really asking dating advice from a board of adults, most of whom are virgins discounting prostitutes. If you're really asking this, you should kys.
>>
>>133795655
What sort of bulb do you use for your projection?
>>
She leans a bit to the left, but I been trying to red pill here, but I think she just thinks I say that stuff to be a troll.
>>
>>133794020
>Is she still marriage material
>The first times we had sex,
No
Good girls wait until marriage
>>
>>133794020
She is still a slut but just became one later than most girls
>>
>>133794020
If you have to ask other people if she's marriage material then she's not.
>>
File: K02.jpg (226KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
K02.jpg
226KB, 777x1000px
>>133794020
Fornicating scum... If you don't marry this woman after cruelly stealing her virginity, you deserve nothing less than a rope.
>>
>>133794020

>Takes virginity.
>Wants to know if he is getting a raw deal.

Really dude? Dont fuck this up.
>>
It could be a trap OP. Women waiting until they are 26 only to give their virginity to their first BF 3 months into a relationship doesn't sound right.

Unless you saw blood I'd have a hard time believing the situation. Women are liars.
>>
>>133797617
She probably got "raped" when she was 16 at a party. She got "too drunk" and then the guy "raped her" and took her virginity.
>>
>>133794443

Manslaughter surely. He didn't know she was a virgin, and everything after is unavoidable.
>>
>>133797926
I know a girl who got raped, someone asked her for a blowjob she didn't feel like it but did it anyway, and told everyone she was raped, I think they both should have been whipped because of their crimes.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.