[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two people have sex and go about their daily lives unharmed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

>Two people have sex and go about their daily lives unharmed

This confuses and enrages /pol/
>>
>>133793800
It only enrages me if they both have a pee pee or they're mixed race or they're minorities or transsexuals or Jewish or not white
>>
>>133794003
So anyone that's not you?
>>
>>133794094
Well not just me because I can have sex with whoever I want
>>
>>133793800
honestly what is wrong with canada this board is unbrowsable today ban canada for the sake of everything good in the world

canada is responsible for all of the wars in the world
>>
File: 1498922641875.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1498922641875.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>133793800
>le pol is one person
Nice meme, faggot
>>
File: great canadians.png (613KB, 595x788px) Image search: [Google]
great canadians.png
613KB, 595x788px
>>133793800
>two people sodomize each other and demand the same benefits the state provides same-sex married couples to raise families

fixed that for you
>>
>>133794404
I don't see what's wrong with that. What if it was a man having anal sex with a woman? Also the benefits have the same effect on gay couples because they can adopt.
>>
File: 17e.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
17e.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>>133794915
>don't see whats wrong with shit-fucking
>>
File: 1482204724753.gif (135KB, 960x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482204724753.gif
135KB, 960x200px
>>133794915
you miss the point.

long before the State ever got into the business of issuing Marriage licenses, human beings were getting married. Men and Women pledged their lives together for mutual affection, to share property, raise families etc... and if the government were to disappear overnight, you would still see this natural pairing taking place, because Marriage is it's own reward.

Gay people, too, were enjoying each others company. I won't call it "sex" because it's not sexual intercourse capable of producing offspring. It's assisted masturbation.

aside from anti-sodomy laws, which I won't defend, nobody was stopping gay people in this country from living together and enjoying their mutual affection. Gay people were never arguing for this. They were arguing for the arbitrary benefits the State attaches to Marriage. I.E., tax breaks, power of attorney for their spouse, and the ability to collect a dead spouse's social security benefits.

So why does the State give these benefits to married couples at all? Because it's an incentive for people to get married, and to have children, because a growing population is necessary for a growing economy, and the nuclear family is the ideal environment for a child to be raised in, and the backbone of any strong country.

Gays can't have children, and this was never the purpose of their union. You say they can adopt, but now you are arguing for benefits for adoption, not marriage alone. Not every gay couple adopts.

give me one reason gay people deserve the same benefits heterosexual married couples receive? exactly what do they provide for the State? Marriage is it's own reward. The only reason they want these benefits is because heterosexual couples receive them, but they provide none of the benefits in return
>>
File: Main170712.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Main170712.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>go about their daily lives.
FAGGOTS ARE NIGGER CATTLE!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.