[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preparing for the upcoming pendulum swing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1498417671563.jpg (101KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1498417671563.jpg
101KB, 604x603px
I have a feeling that we are in for a cultural pendulum swing to the left. It will be a memetic killshot created by leading leftwing propagandists.

You need to prepare for it by:
- working out
- securing yourself financially
- learning at least one creative activity
- reading up on all aspects of the political, social, economic and cultural life

Be ready to take the brunt of the hit, and to immediately start subverting the upcoming status quo.
>>
>>133793532
If this is the case, join your local jewish/leftist party now in order to subvert it. At the same time, push it as far left as possible so that when the pendulum swings back, it swings so far right that RWDS are a reasonable solution to the talmudic madness.
>>
Renaissance.

It's called the renaissance.

>hurr watch out all the lefties will disappear and our culture will become right wing
More likely we listen to music and have post modern and neoromantic ideas met with neobaroque and Hellenic ideas.

It'll totally be 2deep4u.
>>
>>133793927
That's actually A E S T H E T I C. It'll be something disgusting and sexual, and it will be blasted into the population in a way that will alienate people with right wing ideals. Happens every time the right wing rises.
>>
>>133794245
>blasted
You're still under the assumption this is a pure right wing thing and isn't voluntary, and what you're talking about happened once and it was recent and it was sourced from the Soviets who didn't like the idea of western neoclassicism.

Please, lurk moar.

>I pick a flag and use memes from last year that was a resurface of a meme in 2011-2012
No.
>>
>>133794623
I'm not talking about the principle behind the action. It's obvious that they've tried it with the trannies and the pedo push. But they've tried it when the pendulum was on the left, there was no way to push it further. Just like you can't push the pendulum any further right, right now. When they'll hit, they'll hit really hard.
>>
>>133795101
I don't think it will hit hard because we expect it to hit hard or come close to hitting hard, we'll lightly touch down to something not insane because we'll be fully aware of how we're guiding this artistic movement this time because that's what a renaissance is.

It's a fully aware artistic and philosophical movement. We are the digital renaissance men.
>>
File: 1476345397794.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476345397794.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>133793532
>pendulum swing to the left
>implying it's already on the right
>>
>>133793532
it is already too far left - it now must swing right which it will do because people with any common sense are cottoning on to the insanity of the left -that is why (((they))) are doing their damnedest to start a race war in this counrty
>>
>>133795672
>/thread

OP try harder to think better
>>
>>133793532
>ITT anon jams as many cliches into one paragraph as he can

4/10 would sage but can't muster the interest
>>
>>133795510
I expect to see a regimentation of the internet. Don't forget that they currently have access to all the metrics. That's a huge advantage. Imagine if you had access to that info.

>>133795672
>>133796209
The position of the entire pendulum is far left, but the swing is to the right now. What else can you do to subvert the status quo?
>>
but guys, anon had a feeling
>>
>>133793532

I actually do fear a Left pendulum swing.

Keep in mind, going forward, the pendulum swings will become more and more violent and chaotic. If you though the Obama pendulum swing was turbulent, wait until the future.
>>
>>133793532
If it were a pendulum wouldnt it swing to the right? We have had 40 years of pc culture which has progressively goten worse. I see that as the pendulum being left and going to swing towards anti degeneracy and anti pc.
Hoping anyways.
>>
It hasn't been moving to the right for long enough to swing back

The left has just reached their peak and fallen into decadence after a solid 60 year reign. Pic related.

Ours is the future.
>>
>>133793532

This.

Also add firearms and martial training, including small unit tactics.

If you faggots aren't doing all of these then you aren't ready for war.
>>
>>133793532
To the left? We're already there!
>>
>>133796992
i agree with this anon, its now just starting to swing back to the right.
>>
>>133796979
The younger generations are already more conservative than they have been since before WW2.

We are winning.
>>
>>133796827
Yes it'll fracture.

All lower than half way libertarian artistic/philosophical creators only just left of center all the way to the right are our guys (largish group). The lefties will sometimes say dumb shit about the environment or some interracial fetish, but otherwise are based. Also the right authoritarians troll them by pretending to be their friends, but that's still the entire right wing besides some ultra lamestream moderates.

Politically /pol/ and friends encompasses a majority of political views but because women and cucks that think pretending to be a woman will make them attractive to women (ie having their political view) and also weak betas in general, lefty authoritarian views will always be popular so it'll always be us against most of them.

Remember how I said only just left of center? That's because everything far out left libertarian is some dumb shit that isn't far from 50s America without the depression or war, like lynch mob shit.

But that's the fun of the internet that's coming, everyone has a different view and is allowed to migrate. Just remember to recognise genuine renaissance stuff.
>>
>>133795672
>>133796209
>>133796992
>>133797082
>>133797274
This
We are at the peak of the left degeneracy or close to. Soddam and Gomorrah type shit.
When its the rights peak of the pendulum it looks like angles turning a city to ashes. Or Nazi Germany
>>
>>133797393
Intredasting. So you see a blurring between left and right facilitated by the superior communications capabilities? But that would occur for the young and the somewhat intellectual. My concern is about the unwashed masses.

But to be honest, I've been thinking about seeing the people who're propagandized beyond redemption as goyim. Even though the force exerted on the population is immense, it is partly their fault for becoming literal cattle.

If a rennaisance is indeed coming, it has to be in every regard, not just cultural. It has to be political, economic, architectural, sociological, educational.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.