[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blessed Are Those Who Dindu Nuffin for They Shall Inherit Nuffin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

I think it's quite obvious that the welfare state is a white conspiracy invented to eradicate the black man by turning a large number of the members of the black community into hand out happy welfare dependents, at which point, over the course of several generational cycles of natural selection, the black population will become entirely dependent on welfare handouts as a means of survival, having little evolutionary advantage in a merit based free market, leaving the powers that b to do nothing less than eradicate the welfare system ushering the majority of that black community into extinction. So run and tell Marcus Garvey that shit why don't you before he tries to sell you some bullshit on how compensation from the white man is the only viable solution.
>>
>>133790934
SHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEIITTTT suo wii wuz kangz n sheet ?
>>
>>133791087
What is (((reverse psychology)))?
>>
File: 13d02ee6c18367eda27c93ebd6111.jpg (135KB, 1049x708px) Image search: [Google]
13d02ee6c18367eda27c93ebd6111.jpg
135KB, 1049x708px
mfw I don't even know who I'm shilling for anymore:
>>
File: 1497544941296.jpg (137KB, 1600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1497544941296.jpg
137KB, 1600x886px
>>133790934
no, it has to do with the fact that in the 1960s the dindus started rioting like crazy of literally nothing, so uncle sam bought them off with handouts. also a vote getting scheme (see great society) I can give a longer explanation if needed
>>
>>133792181
This post (((may or may not have been))) some sort of attempt at self fulfilling prophecy. Hmmm, really makes you think...
>>
>>133792181
go on......
>>
>>133790934
Well you are right about the conspiracy, but wrong about who is pushing it. Whites aren't the ones, we often talk about who the real perpetrators here are. You should know who we speak of.
>>
>>133790934

WE
>>
File: nigger bowling.webm (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nigger bowling.webm
3MB, 320x180px
>>133790934
lol k
>>
>>133792537
Blacks only make up like 17% of the American population I don't think that's a difficult number to deal with if approached properly. First, you build up their sense of entitlement until they can't even comprehend the idea of merit based worth then, BAM!!!! You pull the table cloth right out from underneath them and watch them evaporate into the void.
>>
>>133792709
If you want my honest opinion I fear that logically (((they))) would be shilling for the dindu cause the dindu is most susceptible to (((Cultural Marxist))) lawyer magic as I like to call it.
>>
File: cGcgCFc.jpg (247KB, 1200x1032px) Image search: [Google]
cGcgCFc.jpg
247KB, 1200x1032px
>>133792537
well basically (no sugar coating this one) blacks were basically treated like shit......for basically forever.....but a broad movement with the black community demanded equality, inclusion, etc. it all sounded good to the well meaning people but truth be told MLK and Malcom X were demanding something that (in truth) they had no claim to, they demanded inclusion into white society, businesses, etc. and they got legislators to do it....segregation ended....but there was a slight problem in this new utopia; blacks and whites still disliked each other. cucked whites in big northern cities fled (see white flight) and rural/southern whites lost their minds and started beating and killing blacks.....meanwhile, northern blacks modeled their gangsta culture on their irish and italian neighbors and thus started committing crimes on a massive scale.... so whites decided to auto segregate by not hiring blacks.....blacks were unemployed, liberated and pissed at the world, and crazy whites managed to light the fuse by killing MLK. Rioting was everywhere, and the feds stepped in by offering blacks welfare to keep them appeased (later they would do the same thing with druggies, pay them welfare so they wouldnt stab people for the next rock) and thus the blacks vote democrat. the white urban moron cucks feel guilty and vote democrat which is enough to keep the welfare system going and the rural whites who are pissed off that they have gotten the short end of the stick for the last 150 years vote republican.
>>
>>133792537
bruh, were did you go?
>>
>>133795593
My bad anon, I'm at work but this peaks my curiousity.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.