[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: black-nazi.jpg (39KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
black-nazi.jpg
39KB, 400x533px
Why does /pol/ always hate on Africans? Are Africans incapable of being red pilled?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w

Apparently not. So /pol/ I'll ask again. Why are you racist?
>>
>>133790471
Because Africans are incapable of being redpilled
>>
File: 1478882871988.jpg (1MB, 1476x1907px) Image search: [Google]
1478882871988.jpg
1MB, 1476x1907px
>>133790471
>racist
>>
>>133790568
Simply not true.
>>
>>133790609
also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bmqwttquL8
>>
File: 0.jpg (45KB, 360x491px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
45KB, 360x491px
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.
>>
>>133790471
No, and that man is Indian.
>>
>>133790471
The far-right is a response to the current attack on white identity (cultural marxism)

I identify as white, and I want the white race to exist forever.
>>
>>133790471
just because one nig exists outside the majority of nigs doesn't erase the overwhelming noggery committed by most of them.
>>
I don't resent Africans, I just want a separate nation.
>>
>>133791372
We're not dropping red pills for blacks, that's why. (((THEY))) are always targeting blacks with propaganda. Why aren't we showing them the truth?
>>
>>133791508
blacks aren't very intelligent or literate
>>
>>133791660
Well then, start dropping less literate red pills my brother.
>>
>>133791844
we've had many attempts to turn the black communist against certain ideas or people. i recall an attempt to turn them against hillary because she is a racist.

my main concern is that blacks seems to be quite ethnocentric. however, you're right. we should make an attempt to inform them as best we camn
>>
They might be able to be redpilled, but they can't fight the primalistic urges and instincts inside of them. It's like how women like Lauren Southern or Brittany Venti might seem redpilled, but they're still just attention whores that emphasize emotion over logic and reasoning.
>>
>>133790471

That video is juicy as fuck.
>>
>>133792308
Firstly I think we need to find a common enemy. The enemy on my enemy is my friend, right?
>>
File: 1499740787451.jpg (129KB, 501x789px) Image search: [Google]
1499740787451.jpg
129KB, 501x789px
>>133790471
For one red pill afro you get 100 of these savages(image related).
>>
>>133793616
I'm pretty sure that phone doesn't even have a camera. kek.
>>
>>133794388
deus vult larp exposed. fuck me lads.
>>
I think it depends what you mean by "racist". I believe that there are differences between races, but I don't believe in supremacy. I don't think no one that has mixed races can be a supremacist without sounding fucking retarded.
>>
>>133790471
it's not "racist" to hate (((niggers))). you just proved that even black people hate (((niggers))), we all hate them pecause they are the sourge of EVERY culture all over the world. Every people have (((niggers))) and are sick to death of making allowances for them only to be stung for our efforts to "help" them.
next question?
>>
>>
>>133790471
Did nazis hate the blacks? Compared to the average civilized country at the time
>>
That's not a black man in your picture, OP. He's clearly Indian or something
>>
>>133796120
Yes. Everyone hates us and I love it.
>>
>>133790471
>Are Africans incapable of being red pilled?
I used to think no they can't be red pilled. It's the wrong prescription, but I do think that MAYBE it's possible, but ONLY for the most perceptive and aware of the niggers. I mean, I'm an old fart and with them it's always the same, about every 5-10 yrs or so (((Hollywood))) gives them a new identity to act out and they do like they are told. But in the late 80's-early 90's came the lame, never changing ghetto music that they all had to pretend to be into and it's never changed again sense. Not like black people ever come up with anything on their own (unless it's stolen). They used to try that with women too, changing their identity through Hollywood movies and culture, and it doesn't work as well on women but, never the less it still works on many. Back to niggers, an they be red piled? Sort of but again only a select few, a % not worth mentioning.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.