[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /pol goes apeshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Lets have a civilized discussion about this
>>
no one cares about his fucking blowjob, he lied under oath
>>
You need to be at war for it to be treason.
>>
>>133785148
We haven't not been at war for the past two decades
>>
>>133785017
Yes, it is unacceptable for the DNC to rig their primary
>>
Absolutely. Let's talk about different ways Hillary Clinton committed treason.
>>
>>133785017
Well, we've already investigated it far more than the blow job thing so...
>>
>>133785017

Act civlized when it turns out there is 0 evidence Trump used any information or ties to russia to help win the election including using info in his platform or paying for data.

Hillary's team directly few to and worked directly with a foreign country with it's own agenda against Russia, colluded with them to PURCHASE, OBTAIN DATA FROM RUSSIAN IC, AND USE IT IN HER CAMPAIGN,

Then collude directly with Obama DOJ to use the same exact language in her campaign defense about "I am not under investigation by the FBI, it is just a matter."

Hillary is super fucked, and all the raging liberals are going to face the worst reality, THEIR SIDE IS MORE GUILTY OF WHAT THEY ARE MAD ABOUT.

Suck a bag of dicks DNC, you did this when you colluded to fuck over Bernie!!!!!!
>>
>>133785017
Bill Clinton was investigated for perjury
also the difference is it actually happened
>>
>>133785017
>foreign government hacks political party in US and reveals their foul play
>treason on the part of the other party

yes OK just keep saying the same shit over and over again
>>
>>133785550
"Act civilized".... trolls /pol/
>>
File: 1484028281781.jpg (501KB, 1026x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1484028281781.jpg
501KB, 1026x1108px
>>133785017
>committing soft genocide on your own people
= not treason
>talking to a Russian
= treason

Wow, this is the sort of thing that really activates my neurons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
>>
>>133785017
He was impeached for lieing to us.
>>
File: 1499260209221.gif (28KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499260209221.gif
28KB, 1300x1000px
>>133785120
>>
>>133785017
I agree, Hillary's email servers should never have left the forum of public discussion.
>>
File: 1490242117233.gif (3MB, 330x274px) Image search: [Google]
1490242117233.gif
3MB, 330x274px
>>133785017
You unironically advocate for treason when you falsely accuse the president of treason. For one to even commit treason, you would need to actively pursue the death, or removal of a state's leader; or actively attack your country or directly support it's enemies in doing so.

So as you sit here talking about removing the president, for crimes that don't exist and of which you have no proof, you are literally being treasonous. You won't be prosecuted for it, but you are indeed treasonous.
>>
>>133785120
>lied under oath
What in the fuck are you talking about you mental midget?
>>
Fusion GPS, entrapment of a presidential candidate to justify post hoc FISA wiretap. #biggerthanwatergate #wiregate
>>
>>133785148
We've been at war in one form or another for over 3/4 of our history as a nation
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.