[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ohio Mom Gets Death Threats After Making Point Against Circumcision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 43

File: babs.jpg (94KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
babs.jpg
94KB, 800x579px
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/mom-receives-death-threats-after-sharing-photo-of-her-babys-pierced-cheek/ar-BBDWSSx

A Fostoria, Ohio mother posted a photo of her infant daughter with a pierced dimple on Facebook, sparking outrage, threats and calls to remove the child from her custody.

The photo shows a beaming baby with a diamond-studded piercing on her left cheek. It was captioned with her mother's unapologetic, although sarcastic, words.

"I think she's gonna love it!!," Enedina Vance wrote on June 28. "I'm the parent, she is MY CHILD, I will do whatever I want! I make all of her decisions until she's 18, I made her, I own her!! I don't need anyone's permission, I think it's better, cuter, & I prefer her to have her dimple pierced."

Vance, a strong advocate against piercing or circumcising children, posted the edited picture to Facebook, where it had more than 13,000 shares.

The post quickly incited outrage among the parenting community, and she was called "a bad mother" and worse. Some called for Child Protective Services, others for forced hysterectomy, and some for her death.

But after realizing that many people weren't quite getting her message, Vance posted on Facebook again, this time pointing out that while people were ready to beat her to death over her excuses for piercing her baby's cheek, those excuses are the same ones used to justify circumcision.

"Why so hypocritical?? How is it so triggering, so enraging to see my baby with a pierced dimple, but actually knowing a baby is being strapped down and forcibly having his most sensitive and innervative portion of his penis amputated seems perfectly OK? How can society threaten death over one, but encourage and support the other? Piercing is bad, but cutting is accepted as the norm?" the 35-year-old wrote. "People would rather continue to inflict an unnecessary and irreversible ritual onto their defenseless infant, than to have to admit that they don't know."
>>
"The reaction that parents have when they see this beautiful perfect baby being ... mutilated, that initial shock, that reaction of anger, I want them to hold on to that," the 35-year-old said.

Amid the death threats and hate mail, Vance said she also got countless positive messages from parents. Some said they felt they didn't have a choice in whether their sons were circumcised. Another was told it was a "cleanliness thing."

"A lot of this responsibility lies on our medical community. They encourage parents," Vance said. "It shouldn't be an option. It shouldn't be a question."

While some parents were supportive of Vance's argument, others accused Vance of parent shaming.

"Honestly, my post was meant to shock parents into seeing their children as human beings and to respect them as such," she responded. "The truth is, I never said anything about anyone's parenting. I never said anyone was a bad parent or accused them of abusing their child. I never made threats to call the police on them ... I never wished infertility, hysterectomies or death upon them. I simply held up a mirror for them to see themselves, and somehow that translated into 'parent shaming.'"
>>
Coming from a family of all women, she said she didn't know a lot about circumcision until she became pregnant for the first time in the late '90s. Vance had twin girls, but the research she did stuck in her mind.

"It felt so outdated, so primitive," she said. "We as a civilized society should have grown past this and (I) was shocked that cutting my infant's genitals was even an option."

In 2012, the American Academy of Pediatrics found that the health benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks. However, the academy said the benefits weren't great enough to recommend that all newborn boys be circumcised.

"There is no compelling reason to deny boys their legitimate right to make their own informed decision when they are old enough to do so," the report said.

Vance sees this as a call to action and will tell anyone she meets how she feels if it comes up in conversation. She protested last fall in Cleveland with the Bloodstained Men & Their Friends, an organization that advocates against circumcision.

"No one has the right to alter, modify, or mutilate another human being's body for aesthetic purposes, not even parents," she said.
>>
>>133784450

WTF is wrong with her? She maimed her child, for fuck's sake.

And how the fuck does this stupid bitch not understand that she is not the child's "owner". Slavery was abolished a long ass time ago, cunt. Did she even once consider that her child may not want a hole in her fucking cheek when she's an adult?

Fuck this bitch. She doesn't deserve to have children.
>>
>>133784815
Learn to read faggot, it was Photoshop'd so she could make a point

Goddamn you are dumb
>>
File: professornegroid.jpg (312KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
professornegroid.jpg
312KB, 2000x1333px
>>133784815
>
Vance, a strong advocate against piercing or circumcising children, posted the edited picture to Facebook, where it had more than 13,000 shares.
>didn't read anything
the worst kind of poster. kys
>>
>>133784450
Based mom. Glad to see that they're not all cackling, cut-happy sociopaths like mine.
>>
>>133784815
>I read the first sentence and then jumped to conclusions

Dumb nigger learn to read.
>>
Oy VEY this is literally another shoah
>>
>>133784815
Fuck off you illiterate nigger.
>>
>>133784815
>American users
>Only able to see the heading and image before posting
Every time.
>>
>>133784450
>>
File: 1394098470339.png (694KB, 768x525px) Image search: [Google]
1394098470339.png
694KB, 768x525px
>>133784815

Americans can't read and just look at the pictures
fucking kindergarden in here
>>
>>133784815
read nigger.
>>
>>133784450
Glad to see a woman stick up for defenseless children.
/pol/would gain a lot more traction shining positive stories in the light instead of only "much degeneracy "

My wife was easily swayed towards not circumsizing our sons and now she gets noticeably upset when people say they want too.

We need to boost up the women who deserve the title of women
>>
Why the fuck is the US so dick cutting happy?

Circumcision
Now Trans cutting
>>
File: MGM Timeline Summary.png (59KB, 966x576px) Image search: [Google]
MGM Timeline Summary.png
59KB, 966x576px
>>133784450
>>
>>133784450
I wish I had my foreskin :(
>>
>>133789699
I don't know why it's acceptable. I'm cut and had no choice and as an adult I'm trying to understand how this barbarian judaic ritual was revived in modern times among civilized people. Tranny penis cutting and removing is because of John Money and the David Reimer case. Money wasn't jew but he may has well have been. He was also a pedo. And despite the fact that the terms he coined and the whole tranny thing and penis cutting is happening mostly because of him, he was debunked by his own pet project Reimer who also killed himself.

Apparently circumcision was promoted to curb masturbation. And then for "health" benefits which have been debunked everywhere except the jewnited states. I think it's mainly promoted because of ashkenazi jews as well as islam pandering
>>
>>133784450
Jews and tranny enablers btfo
>>
>>133784450
Then I'll just teach my kids to believe fags are going to hell and that niggers aren't human.

I OWN THEM, BITCHES!
>>
>>133784989
That would require reading more of this bullshit than I already do. Fuck that. The point is that this was a successful troll of how the left thinks. It's good to be reminded and to have a good daily libtard beating. Keeps the ideology strong.
>>
>>133784450

Who the fuck is responsible for circumcision? I want to kill them all.
>>
>>133785265
People can unironically read that article but then believe jew vaccines are totally legit goys. A large chunk of /pol/ acts like fedora redditors whenever it gets brought up. Morons.
>>
>>133784450
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Both circumcision and piercing your baby's dimple are immoral and should be illegal.
>>
File: 1499892870284.png (9KB, 642x371px) Image search: [Google]
1499892870284.png
9KB, 642x371px
>>133787973
feel good be uncut
>>
>>133784815
You know how I know you're a nigger.....?
>>
>>133791594
Its photoshopped, she's trolling
>>
>>133785265
I never understood the logic of circumsion from a parent standpoint.

>Your child is born and helpless.
>Your wife is unable to act because of post labor exhaustion.
>A man comes up to you and asks you if a stanger with a kife could slice a part of your babies genitals.
>The same genitalia used to create this new thing you love unconditionally (unless a nigger) and wish to share the same happiness of this event for himself.
>The thought crosses your mind that why would 200,000 years of human evolution cause a problem. Wisdom teeth are only pulled because they become an issue late in life far past when humans are supposed to live.

My father was this way when I was born.

Also the bullshit excuse that it is for health reasons is a load, I have never had any issues. So unless you never washed your crotch I see no reason to cut it off.
>>
>>133784450

If feminism wasn't a Jewish controlled movement they would talk about the original purpose / benefit of circumcision.
By preventing men from masturbating with circumcision you make them better tribal warriors due to sexual frustration, "sexual emergencies".
Rape is an essential part of tribal warfare.
>>
>>133784815
Top Wew, I am ashamed to share a country with you nigger.
>>
>>133785265
This is bullshit. Research shouldn't be censured like this.
>>
>>133784450
A flap of dick skin is 'the most sensitive portion' good lord my sides, need to sell this bitch a bridge
>>
>>133784450
I think circumcision is wrong, but I think that it should fall under the category of elective/cosmetic surgery and that parents should be able to decide for children
So if a parent wants their child to have a piercing, tattoo or similar then even though I think it's stupid the government shouldn't stand in their way
Naturally there would be some procedures which cross a line into abuse and cruelty, but I don't think circumcision is necessarily in that category
>>
>>133784815
I NO RITE! WTF IS RONG WITH HER
>>
>>133784815
>being this stupid
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (130KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
130KB, 425x417px
>tfw mom clipped an article from some local newspaper about why circumcision isn't the best idea

I should find the guy who wrote it and send him a letter, he literally saved my dick.
>>
File: 1438903204948.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438903204948.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>133784450
>I OWN HER SHE IS MINE UNTIL SHE IS 18
this is exactly why single mothers should not be allowed to raise children.
>>
Circumcision is wrong. My dad barely spoke English when I was born, but he made it clear to the jewish doctor. You cut his dick I cut your neck. When my son was born I did the same.
>>
>>133792502
>pic
>blaming women when in fact niggers
Just no
>>
>>133792502
>implying that it's not because all the single mothers are niggers
>>
>>133784450
>t. non jews

lol how will you ever compete
>>
>>133784450
>I made her, I own her, she's mine, I do whatever I want with her

yass queen slay
>>
>>133784450
1st of all fecesbook.
never fucking used.
have strong belief that anyone who is using or who has used fecesbook is complete and utter fucking moron retard dumbfucked scumfuck.
and who gives a fuck what those cunts say or do.
>>
It just goes to show how truly kiked the west is that """"""""people"""""" still support male genital mutilation.
>>
>>133792424
looks like my bad luck started early.
>>
>>133793623
Being circumcised is a mark of jew slavery

When the Manchus conquered the Han they did a similar thing by forcing the Han to get stupid haircuts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_(hairstyle)#Resistance_to_the_queue
>>
>>133792834
>yass queen slay
it's not real. The photo is editted, and she's barking like the harpies that justify circumcision.
>>
>>133784450
She's doing god's work. Not the Jewish god Christians worship work, because that god obviously approves of mutilating genitals. She doing some other god who doesn't hate penises work.
>>
>>133784989
So she was pretending to be retarded
>>
>>133792328
>but I don't think circumcision is necessarily in that category
I agree. I intend to get my daughter's labia clipped off as soon as she's born.
>>
Circumcision is fucking barbaric. BUT MUH CLEANLINESS. Honestly cutbros I feel so sorry for you, you'll never know how amazing having genuine foreskin feels. You may be mutilated but you can carry it as a battle scar in the fight against the eternal jew.
>>
>>133784815
Kill yourself you reactionary illiterate fuck
>>
>>133794241
you may think you're being ironic, but I apply the same reasoning to fgm too. I don't see why the less extreme forms of fgm should be illegal
the more extreme forms like the complete removal of the external vulva and subsequent stitching up is straight up abuse, but removal of the clitoral hood should be treated the same as male circumcision
>>
File: sb126f1v3.gif (15KB, 678x482px) Image search: [Google]
sb126f1v3.gif
15KB, 678x482px
>>133784450
What the shit happened in 1999?
>>
>>133784815
>1 post by this id.
SHAMED.
>>
>>133794465
my penis is bloody but my head is unbowed
>>
>>133792310
Do you have a foreskin?
>>
>>133790845
Circumcision is pused in the united states so the Jews who own makeup companies get rich they use forskin in the manufacturing of makeup products look it up
>>
>>133795538
Pushed*
>>
>>133795138
Peak Judaism
>>
My parents electing to keep my foreskin intact is just one of the few things I try to thank the universe for on a daily basis, along with being born white, British, not a manlet, and having 2 parents who were/are both awesome.
>>
>>133784815
Read the fucking post
>>
>>133792310
it literally is the most sensitive part lmao retard. the foreskin has over 20000 nerves while the rest of the penis only has 10000.
>>
File: look around you.jpg (83KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
look around you.jpg
83KB, 720x720px
>>133792095
The criminality of the circumcision industry is "too big to fail" at this point. If the public awakens it could bring down the whole medical system.

>>133791958
Denial, cultural conditioning. Most men can't/won't accept what was done to them.
>You see goy, the trick is to have a lot of chutzpah. Inflict the most severe traumas and tell the biggest lies. That's how you break someone's will. heh heh.
>>
No wonder why I hate my mom.

She pierced me, circumcised me and gave me mouth herpes as a child.

Then she blames me for being a masochist.
>>
File: 1485476578311.png (34KB, 777x818px) Image search: [Google]
1485476578311.png
34KB, 777x818px
>>133784450

i love this state
>>
>>133793943
i think that looks pretty cool
>>
>>133795882
That's where my parents currently live.

I think they're dead now, haven't heard them in decades.
>>
>>133795778
>If the public awakens it could bring down the whole medical system.
Isn't that what everyone wants anyway?
>>
>>133784450
My wife has two brothers. Both have gone in as adults and gotten circumcised.
>>
>>133784450
This topic is typically raised by those who are projecting and/or have self worth issues.
>>
Also to note anyone who's been following my strange narrative.

My parents are the result of wedlock out of lust.

Both on their 2nd marriage lasting the longest, step father tried to raise me to be a cuck like him and it failed miserably.

Mom is an immigrant whore who managed to convince my dad that anal sex is all there is to life and so my dad is literally the most closeted closet fag in the world.
>>
>>133796184
Call your parents faggot. Who the fuck stops talking to their parents?
>>
>>133796583
Americans.
>>
>>133796430
The fact you only ever see posts like this from Americans leads me to believe we're on at least several layers of irony.
>>
>>133796653
Get out if you have something against us.
>>
>>133796785
Are you suggesting that I become an hero?

Because that's American as fuck.
>>
File: brazilian learns about PCs.jpg (218KB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian learns about PCs.jpg
218KB, 1280x1084px
>>133784815
pic related, it's you
>>
>>133784450
A woman did something worthwile? I don't believe it.
>>
File: 1436994552534.jpg (51KB, 310x288px) Image search: [Google]
1436994552534.jpg
51KB, 310x288px
>>133784815
Anon so assblasted he had to leave the thread in shame.
>>
>>133784815
Good bait.
>>
>>133797034
She got attention out of it.
>>
File: boys deserve better.jpg (83KB, 720x693px) Image search: [Google]
boys deserve better.jpg
83KB, 720x693px
>>133796211
Not the (((doctors))). They will block all research on the harm of circumcision and punish whistle-blowers for as long as they can. The internet is poking holes in their dam but public awareness has still not reached critical mass.
>>
>>133794120
You are literally being dumb. That's not what happened here.

She presented a scenario where she pierced her baby. There was outrage. She then revealed it was fake and basically said
>What's the difference between this and circumcision?

The 'pretending to be retarded' maymay concerns when someone actually does something dumb, then pretends they were pretendng and somehow won over you.
>>
Why am I starting to think that the country I'm currently living is fucked.

I tried my best, and well patience is a virtue signal, and virtue signaling is totally un-American.
>>
>>133796184
You didn't receive any inheritance?
>>
>be american
>receive death threats for speaking your mind
>land of the free
>>
>>133797434
Nope. I inherited nothing.

That is why I'm such an American.

Keep talking and I'll give you nothing to say.
>>
>>133797188
It'll never be ended through public awareness for exactly the reasons you stated and the fact that the American populace is just too stupid and angry. Fortunately it looks like it will be ended judicially because the government actually had to prosecute someone under the FGM ban law which opens up a 14th amendment case for MGM. There would have to be some powerful and obvious jewing for that case not to end in a ban on MGM.
>>
>>133791073

Good that you're teaching your kids the truth.
>>
>>133796263
ok but thats their own personal choice is it not?
making that kind of choice for a child is disgusting and evil
>>
>>133784450
No, no. She got death threats for what appeared to be her maiming her child. She was making a point against circumcision in a sarcastic manner, but that isn't evident to anyone who doesn't already know her opinions until AFTER everything had happened and she explained herself. Without that explanation, she just looks like another idiot parent bragging about stupid shit on social media.

These "you wouldn't do X so don't do Y" arguments rarely convince anyone of anything, but they at least usually include the full point. People rightfully went after her for the original image and she tries to spin it after the fact.
>>
>>133797536
Is this a common thing among american parents?

Did your parents really kick their childs the moment their asses turned 21?
>>
>>133797994
Some do it at 18.
>>
>>133784450
If she pierced her ear lobe would it have been fine? Circumcision is not even done in the old method anymore. Circumcise your hearts and restore your needlessly bent or shortened brain damaged cripple cocks with real ones without missing pieces. Who the fuck prefers Mega Blocks to Legos? Legolas is uncut, what more do you want lol? Just because the clit hood is physically smaller, doesnt mean the foreskin is not the same tissue. In fact clit hoods probably have fewer nerves. When foreskin is size of tennis court cell by cell does physical size even matter? Go to a store. See vagisil but no dickisil. Why? This woman is someone I'd like to know as a friend and I never say that about women
>>
>>133797994
Yes goyim. Remember to buy a house and one of every appliance for your new nuclear family. Remember it's traditional and extended families are bad for business.
>>
>>133797994
Our economic system rewards good goys to the point where parental success is defined by career advances and not w/e the fuck being a successful parent means.

Both me and my brother got the boot and have experienced bouts of homelessness off and on while my parents never taught us about how being a good goy meant abandoning your family.
>>
>>133792502
Fuck off back to r*ddit if you can't fucking read, faggot
>>
AM I A GOOD GOY NOW, INTERNET!?

Look at all the money I have, like holy shit I didn't know all I had to do to make all this money was be a good goy!

Wow, abandoning my family was totally worth it.

Thanks INTERNET!
>>
good to see redpilling on circumcision. thanks mom and dad
>>
>>133799189
Murica first, remember that?

Don't forget to recycle, it could just make you a rich person.
>>
>>133784450
Do hospitals force you to circumsize your child, or is voluntary? I'm not circumsized thankfully...
>>
File: 1489667805782.jpg (29KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489667805782.jpg
29KB, 427x427px
>>133799189

yeah, right? my mom said they pushed it very aggressively saying it had all the medical benefits in the world. also she was half drugged out and my dad was all for it because he had it done so surely it isn't bad, right?
>>
>>133784450
Post ironic, anti-zog, redpilled motherhood. What's not to love?

>>133792310
Moshe get out
>>
>>133796706
We are post-ironic, anon. Everyone else lags and in that, kind of sucks dick.
>>
>>133797434
>hear my dad talking to a friend
>friend says they are getting thier affairs in order so it wont be a hassel for their kids when they die
>dad laughs and says "I dont care about that ill be dead anyways hahaha"
>his mom dies and he gets 30k share of the inheritance, spends it on a car before he even gets back home
>retires and lives check to check each month borrowing money so he can travel etc

>moms dad dies
>he put his life savings (several hundred thousand) into gold before gold prices sky rocketed
>he had it in physical asset, bragged about it being hid at his home
>dies at some bitches house (she probably poisoned him, no joke)
>the bitch went through his home tossed everything all over the place looking for the gold
>my parents never found it. grandpa told my mom where it was but she forgot (seriously)
>mom says oh well that evil lady probably did find it after all but thats life
>says she is going to go and travel and spend all her money the way her dad did traveling the world.

>mfw my parents literally tried to treat me like a slave growing up saying that "i was their kid so i have to do whatever they want" (said with a completly crazy slanted shit eating grin that lacked self awareness) and now they are spending all their money before they die and will leave me with nothing

you guys meme about baby boomers but they really are the worst generation the west has ever seen.
>>
>>133800217
Is stuff like this standard for white families nowadays? I could never imagine this happening in an Asian/Indian family
>>
>>133799470
They do it unless you ask them not to.

And even if you ask them not to they might do it anyway.
>>
>>133800589
My mom drained my brothers' and my college savings to pay for a trip to Disneyland and probably a bunch of personal shopping trips.
>>
>>133784450
>I'm the parent, she is MY CHILD, I will do whatever I want! I make all of her decisions until she's 18, I made her, I own her
try that with cps and subsequent judge and watch what the fuck happens.
>>
>tfw a cut anglo in a mostly uncut country
J U S T
>>
File: 1499471559926.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499471559926.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>133800217
If Bannon doesn't restore their cred, their golden years are gonna be a bumpy fuckin' ride.
>>
File: voltaire.jpg (42KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
42KB, 600x451px
>>133784450
At this point if your not getting leftist death threats your doing something wrong and making poor decisions with your life or the life of your family.
>>
>>133800589
To be fair my parents are about as dumb as niggers are in /pol/s nigger memes.

They are literally retarded.
>>
>>133784815
>american education
>>
>>133800589
Not mine. But they aren't bigly wealthy.
>>
>>133799471
>>133800608
Good to know that there are redpilled parents on this issue. When I become an uncle I'm going to redpill my siblings on it. One of them is already probably against it.
>>
>>133784450
I mean nobody is going to see your mutilated cock, but that shit is going to be on her face for the world to see, so the analogy doesn't really fly here.

nt to mommy
>>
>>133801364
Fuck you Derek, go raise your child into something more than a faggot attention whore.
>>
>>133797138
Fuck off. She did a good thing. You can hate women but still recognize a good thing when you see it.
>>
>>133795538
If this was completely made up it would be hilarious. But it's actually the truth.
>>
File: 1499427184333.jpg (112KB, 655x983px) Image search: [Google]
1499427184333.jpg
112KB, 655x983px
Here's what I don't understand about the whole anti-circumcision movement, and maybe some people in this thread could help me understand because I want to feel outraged, but I just have trouble getting myself worked up about it.

If circumcision removed the "most sensitive and innervative (sic) portion" of my penis, then how have I still been able to masturbate about 3 times a day for just about every day since I was 12? (I'm 30 now). From what I have read, American men have no less difficulty feeling pleasure from sex or masturbation than anyone else. What is really lost?
>>
>>133786451
reading is for faggots mane
>>
>>133801945
Read this
https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163/Male-circumcision-and-sexual-function-in-men-and
>>
>>133801945
Sauce?
>>
>>133801945
You can still get off, but the underside of your dick is just fantastic to touch if you have foreskin in ways that you won't feel otherwise. Everything gets to be kept soft and away from rubbing against shit too.
>>
File: ralston_steven.jpg (61KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
ralston_steven.jpg
61KB, 500x672px
This is the cunt who cut my foreskin. Does anybody know if he's Jewish? Name is Steven Ralston
>>
BTW if you want to know who circumcised you, check your birth certificate
>>
>>133802311
he looks pretty jewish, did he suck your cock blood afterwards?
>>
>>133802362
wow fuck these people
>>
>>133802458
No. But I actually left my phone number with his assistant and asked him to call me
>>
>>133802362
fucking hell that is disgusting. if that poor lil nigga survives to adulthood he's gonna be Shaka Zulu 2
>>
>>133801945
I would not know the difference. It may be more sensitive, or it may be the same. But I will never know because some Jew doctor mutilated my genitals before I was old enough to tell him to get the fuck away from my dick. Oh, and I guess I'm glad my mutilated genitals were turned into anti aging cream for some old Jew bitch.
>>
Enedina Vance with one of the best social media posts of the year so far. This isn't some bullshit issue and she really made a strong argument. Stop cutting baby dicks apart you fucking lunatics. *Don't feel bad if you're cut though, gents.
>>
>>133784450
Jews need goyim foreskins.
>>
The person who circumcised you is listed on your birth certificate. Let them know how you feel.
>>
File: sharia denmark.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sharia denmark.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>133802226
>or their spouse’s (women) circumcision status
>Denmark
Pic related.

I wish I knew more about Denmark, though. Only 5% of men are circumcised? That seems very different from in America. I wonder what sort of social class the circumcised non-Jews belong to, if any, that they engage in the practice. It's hard to believe that lifestyle and amount of wealth aren't linked to orgasm difficulties.
>>
>>133784450
Reported this antisemite to the ADL and SPLC.
>>
It's all so clear to me now.

You look like an unfit mother so to save your baby's dick from infection we're going to snip the tip because we know your too lazy to clean up your baby yourself because that's how you become a female pedo.

So as your kike doctor, I'm prescribing your baby a lifetimes worth of goyery because of your first impression.

Shouldn't have gotten knocked up by listening to our racemixing propaganda.
>>
>>133801945
If you can't understand why the practice is an affront to every notion of ethics and morality in the west with a single look then there isn't any point in explaining it to you. You either get it because you have the ability to reason on a subject and realize the law and societal norms aren't being applied consistently or you don't because you're just fed opinions by the group that you then internalize as "your" opinions.
>>
>>133784450
>I made her
>I own her!!!
Wrong.
>>
>>133803457
>ancap """education"""
>>
>>133784450
She has my full support.
>>
>>133784815
>Americans.
>>
File: Frenular Delta.gif (656KB, 1160x913px) Image search: [Google]
Frenular Delta.gif
656KB, 1160x913px
>>133801945
People thought the cinema couldn't get any better. Then they came out with movies in colour. That's what you're missing.
>>
>>133796969
Kanzi is very smart. Don't make fun Englishteacher-san
>>
>>133797271
Yes because piercing your baby with jewelry is the same as undergoing a medical procedure to reduce risks of infections, stds, and penile cancer.

You anteater fags are ridiculous. I'm sure there's some good arguments against circumcision. This stupid mother making poor comparisons isn't one of them.

"HEY EVERYBODY LOOK I INJECTED MY KID WITH HEROIN JUST KIDDING BUT HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM VACCINATIONS?!?!?!"
>>
>>133802708
Shaka Zulu actually was a mama's boy.
>>
You know what blows me away about male circumcision? How adamantly most women will fight for it. While at the same time become completely unhinged at the thought of female circumcision. I had this argument with my sister the other night. We were watching a program that had a woman from Africa in it who was circumcised. My sister went on and on about how horrible it was. I got tired of hearing it and said that I'm a victim of genital mutilation. She started fucking laughing, and said it was not even the same thing, and then went on and on with the usual.
>Eww uncut is SO GROSS!
Maybe whoever mutilated that African's genitals thought natural was SO GROSS!
>Eww, it's no unsanitary!
Maybe the people who cut her thought it would be more sanitary.
>How does a guy even pee when uncut?!
How do uncut women pee?

It all fucking blows my mind. It's exactly the same fucking thing. But most women don't think it is, and will shame a man for having a natural cock. The Jews really did a number on the world with this fucking prank. Fucking dick cutting assholes, and stupid fucking women. I ended up telling my sister by the end while she was literally shaking over me comparing female and male circumcision.
>Well whatever dude, I'm against all forms of genital mutilation.
Then she got real quiet. I would like to think maybe some of it sunk in, but I doubt it.
>>
this is incredible
how the fuck did a woman come up with it
>>
>>133802362
What's going on in this webm
>>
>>133803698
getting a cheek piercing is far less risky than a circumcision, and also has no long term ill effects if done correctly.
>>
>>133784450
good on her.
>>
>>133803292
Stop making assumptions. I can understand the argument just fine. Long-lasting harm or change done to my body without my permission is the initiation of force and therefore immoral. The argument goes that children understand this and are confused why their parents initiated force against them at a young age, leading them to either build up aggression and take it out on others, or question the moral fortitude of their parents to allow this.

Maybe I was just a stupid 3-day-old, though, but I never thought about it that way on my own. When I was old enough to understand circumcision, I never thought about it as an act of violence greenlit by my parents either, since I knew that my parents thought the procedure had beneficial heath/hygiene rationale. (I have no idea if it really does, I'm just saying that knowing that they didn't do it out of malice, I didn't feel the least bit wronged). Now that I've lived a third of my life with a circumcised penis, I really don't believe I've missed out on anything by not having a foreskin. I've had a good go at life so far, and never once has my penis caused me hardship by being circumcised.

I can understand the moral argument. That doesn't mean that I agree with it, though.
>>
File: DDnUeZKVoAA_eyD.jpg-large.jpg (100KB, 587x796px) Image search: [Google]
DDnUeZKVoAA_eyD.jpg-large.jpg
100KB, 587x796px
>>133803845
Female circumcision is good because it prevents them from becoming sluts.
>>
>>133803589
How do you know?
>>
>>133803698
Penile cancer is incredibly rare. So rare, in fact, that you'd have a better statistical argument for removing male nipples to prevent male breast cancer.
>>
>>133801945
the foreskin is also like a natural docking/anti friction mechanism

it slides in easier
>>
>>133803994
You can take the nigger out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the nigger.
>>
>>133803994
Animal control
>>
>>133786451
>Australian "users"
>capable of nothing but the same predictable meme country posts
Every time
>>
>>133803845
I just love the feminists who think any talk about MGM is a threat to their own agendas.
>>
>>133784989
I really don't see how a piercing on a baby is a justifiable arguement against circumcision.
circumcision is a decision made from religous, moral, or persoanl reasons.

a peircing is just a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>133801945
>If circumcision removed the "most sensitive and innervative (sic) portion"
Because it didn't. That's a meme spammed by the hysterical illiterates who populate this board.

Circumcision is still bad tho
>>
>>133801945
Nothing. The anti-circumcision crowd are just insecure cut fags who think they are missing something or uncut fags trying to hold some level of superiority with their "my penis feels better than yours"

They use made-up statistics and sob stories about "muh child abuse it causes suicide". In reality it is akin to being able to remove an appendix at birth.

I had to get my foreskin removed at 27. The sex afterwards felt just as good as the sex before. Everybody here will cry and call me a liar, coping, etc. etc.

I wish my parents had circumcised me at birth because no adult is going to do it to themselves until a problem presents itself.

Now get ready for the foreskin fag parade to sperg out at me for telling the truth.
>>
>>133803698
It is not different, it is physically scarring your child for life without their possible consent for dubious reasons
>>
File: IMG_2826.jpg (72KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2826.jpg
72KB, 670x377px
>>133792502
That's a lot of words just to say "niggers are more likely to be criminals"
>>
>>133804558
>religious
Wrong
>moral
It's amoral
>personal
So step on my cubes bls. The fact it might be photo shopped and people are ignoring pierced ears is hilarious. We even have a "it looks better" meme. Hiw much do men hate themselves if their dick isnt cut up? Swords. Need. Sheaths. Not fucking blistering and big denty scars
>>
>>133804116
>I really don't believe I've missed out
That's because you don't know what it's like. If you did, you'd understand you are missing out. It's not a big deal and no its not gonna cause hardship, but there is a more intense feeling, stronger sensations, and longer lasting pleasure. It's just a bit more, but don't fool yourself, you're missing out.
>>
File: IMG_3315.jpg (29KB, 480x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3315.jpg
29KB, 480x910px
>>133795138
>tfw born in April, 1999
>cut
>>
>>133804659
>I had to get my foreskin removed at 27. The sex afterwards felt just as good as the sex before. Everybody here will cry and call me a liar, coping, etc. etc.
Can you produce a (censored) copy of a medical report/receipt? What sort of condition causes someone to "have to" get circumcised late in life like that?
>>
>>133804788
But you don't know what his penis is like. Why assume you have all of the knowledge and he doesn't?
>>
>>133804659
Youre that mega jew canadian who went off about OT codes arent ya? You didnt beat keritinization friend. In babies it makes skin creams for brain damage and autism
>>
>>133804568
>>If circumcision removed the "most sensitive and innervative (sic) portion"
>Because it didn't. That's a meme spammed by the hysterical illiterates who populate this board.
I've heard Stefan Molyneux repeat it.
>>
>>133804116
>The argument goes that children understand this and are confused why their parents initiated force against them at a young age, leading them to either build up aggression and take it out on others, or question the moral fortitude of their parents to allow this.
The argument goes it's a violation of bodily autonomy which is the first right in the entire hierarchy of rights in western thought. If you can't own your own body you can't really own anything else or exercise any other right. Violating that right is objectively wrong in any society that follows this basis for society.

You're spending a lot of time talking about how it doesn't bother You, without putting any real effort into thinking about all the other people that could be anywhere from not as happy to actually impaired by a decision that was made for them concerning their own body. Tons of people can make shitty situations work to where they're happy but that doesn't give anyone license to intentionally make something shitter for anyone else because "you can deal with it."
>>
>>133804788
Why do you think sex feels any difference without foreskin even though you don't know for yourself?
>>
>>133804875
But you ignore facts like the sky is blue. It's so simple. Dont be a jew slave
>>
>>133784450
>some called for her death
>over a piercing
Our species is fucking useless
>>
>>133804952
You either have car parts or you dont. If you have no catalytic converter you heave smoke. Simple shit like this. No protective cover. Becomes a piece of shit. I got it done for fuck all reason late in life too
>>
>>133804892
Most studies show that it has little to no effect on sexual function. Obvsiouly, circumcision should be made illegal anyway since it's a permanent procedure which accomplishes nothing at best.
>>
>>133804558
the baby doesnt have a choice of either, it is based on the parents choice compounded by social pressures
>>
>>133804875
It doesn't matter. More nerve endings = more sensation.

I don't need to know what an amputee's arm was like to know he'd get more feeling out of it if he still had his fucking hand, you jackass.

So I don't need to know what his dick is like to know he'd get more feeling out of it if the most sensitive part of the penis-head covering skin wasn't forcibly removed.
>>
>>133805051
Complete fucking bullshit and since when do semitic practices get made wholly illegal? The ones who do that arent even semitic
>>
Circumcision is a social engineering exploit.

You let it happen, you end up goy'd.
>>
>>133805103
>It doesn't matter. More nerve endings = more sensation.
lol, this primitive understanding of human biology.
>>
>>133804772
>implying people don't choose to get circumcised based on their beliefs.
it's a common thing for jews to do.
>>
Yer a fukin idiot
>>
>>133804659
>presenting zero benefits of adult circumcision
>i wish I had it done at birth though
>>
File: 1499981656252.jpg (4KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499981656252.jpg
4KB, 248x250px
>>133784450
>tfw your dad got you circumcised when you were 7 days old
>>
>>133805172
I dont give a fuck
>>
>>133804952

You remove nerves it would feel better ?
>>
>>133784450
The mother belongs in prison being beaten and raped for the rest of her life (preferably to death so as not to cost the tax payers too much money). If your take on this situation is anything but this one simple conclusion you are garbage and not human. Tying a noose is easy, just google it and do the world a favor.
>>
>>133805293
No, but studies show it makes no appreciable difference.
>>
>>133805311
dumb leafposter
>>
>>133805311
You're a fucking trap aren't you? Either that or a dyke. Maybe Gloria Allred
>>
Wtf is advocating fo circumcision? Fuckwe suck, squishy humans
>>
>>133804905
>The argument goes it's a violation of bodily autonomy which is the first right in the entire hierarchy of rights in western thought. If you can't own your own body you can't really own anything else or exercise any other right. Violating that right is objectively wrong in any society that follows this basis for society.
Just different words to express the same idea.

>all the other people that could be anywhere from not as happy to actually impaired by a decision that was made for them concerning their own body
Do such people really exist? I've never met one. How would you know that a person's possibly disordered personality is the result of a medical procedure that was done when they were 2-3 days old?

>>133805039
This is not a valid analogy because the penis and the nerves in it are not car parts. When people's brains are damaged, the neurons rearrange and rebuild themselves. The infant body is far from being fully developed and given what I know about body and brain development, it seems unlikely that the brain and nerves in the penis wouldn't develop in a way that compensates for the lack of a foreskin.

>>133805051
>which accomplishes nothing at best.
This was the first result in Google:
"Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ...
Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
Prevention of penile problems. ...
Decreased risk of penile cancer."
>>
>>133804952
Some people keep their foreskin until they're adults, and experience many orgasms, but then due to medical complications, might need it removed, and then experience orgasms again. Now he has a frame of reference for what it's like to cum with foreskin, and what it's like after circumcision. He claims it was much more pleasurable with foreskin.

You, all your life, have only known the meager pleasure your cut dick gives you. Some have known both and all of them will tell you one of two things. It either felt better, or it wasn't much different. The guys who say it wasn't much different are just less sensitive overall and are minority.
>>
>>133805161
More like layman's explanation. It's still basically true.
>>
>>133805403
You can regrow your foreskin like your brain damage from circumcision excuse. And it is size of tennis court cell by cell. The car analogy is apt. Google told me fags like cars of any other demo. We know cars and dick. Trust
>>
>>133805412
>t. The guys who say it wasn't much different are just less sensitive overall and are minority.
>The guys who disagree with me are just wrong
lol, and what about the studies? Were they concocted to procure precious penis skins?
>>
>>133805367
>>133805380
>burger and fag flags
Yeah you retards definitely own the moral high ground.
>>
File: 1496896452375.jpg (1MB, 3439x2439px) Image search: [Google]
1496896452375.jpg
1MB, 3439x2439px
This story of some random unlikely idiot was picked up by the mainstream media in order to push the narrative that the government should have more power over parents in regards to children.

More power over children, means more influence over future generations.
>>
File: troycow22.jpg (121KB, 634x370px) Image search: [Google]
troycow22.jpg
121KB, 634x370px
>>133805161
>itt: jew spawn trying to defend their multilated, unfeeling jew sucked dicks

MANY SUCH CASES! SAD!
>>
>>133805527
About as relevant as the detectors for your mental illnesses
>>
>>133801945
I can cum just by rubbing my foreskin you no-skin cuck. And not to mention all the things you can do when your foreskin is lubed up, like when you pinch it with one hand and jerk yourself off with the other, it's amazing and basically the same thing as sex. Those that never had it can never know the true pleasures of having a sweet sweet foreskin.
>>
>>133805537
READ THE THREAD YOU DUMB FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>133805537
You claim morality and come to participate in dick related flaccid penis discussions. Welcome. Hopefully you can grow a pair and have real arguments
>>
>>133805639
>multilated
I wish you maudlin clown were less obvious than this, you always give yourselves away. I haven't posted anything pro circumcision itt
>>133805642
>>133805707
Not an argument
>>
{([Orgasm = God]})
>>
>>133805779
Ok. Flay yourself. Gnite. Going back to /soc/ now. You know what cut advocates are? Lorena Bobbits
>>
>>133805403
>Just different words to express the same idea.
It's not the same idea at all.
>leading them to either build up aggression and take it out on others, or question the moral fortitude of their parents to allow this.
You're drawing an assumed practical conclusion instead of understanding the core of the abstract ethical issue.

>Do such people really exist? I've never met one.
Obviously they exist, you're in a thread full of people who aren't happy about what their parents decided to do to their penis. Again you're just talking about yourself and what you think instead of trying to consider that maybe you aren't the center of the fucking universe. I know I was right when I said you either get it or you don't because I've been through this song and dance a hundred times and it never ends with someone coming to understand how they were wrong and their thinking was based on misconceptions. You just don't get it any trying to tell me you understand it when you clearly don't doesn't help you case.
>>
>>133805412
>Now he has a frame of reference for what it's like to cum with foreskin, and what it's like after circumcision. He claims it was much more pleasurable with foreskin.
Who is "he"? You can't just make stuff up and expect me to take you seriously.

And my whole point, which you have missed (might want to re-read >>133801945), is that I've been getting plenty of pleasure from my penis for the past 18 years to the point where I can masturbate about 3 times a day on average, often many more times, and I don't have to spend very much time working at it to come to climax, only a minute or so sometimes. So you keep telling me "it would be so much better, it would be so much better," but what I wondered initially, and you have been avoiding, is why would anyone want or need it any better than I've got it? Life is good for me, but I'm not getting the same vibes from you.
>>
>>133804892
Denial is the first stage of grieving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTnCMZcqEmQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luDqvvGbhzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBTp45bfxs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZQ-2rV2zQ
>>
>>133805527
Why don't you think for a second how one studies the effects of feeling between being cut and non cut.

I didn't say they were wrong, I said they're usually less sensitive overall and legitimately don't feel much of a difference. Note much of a difference is never no difference at all. There is always a different feeling. You once had skin there now you don't. It feels weird no matter your sensitivity level because it's something you're not used to. There's always outliers and exceptions to every rule.
>>
>>133804865
I had recurring balanitis as a teen. They have steroids for it but they often don't work. It got very bad by my 20's and I had to get it removed. It was done so late because we exhausted all other methods before doing it though. In hindsight I should have had in done a lot sooner.

>>133804878
I'm not jewish and I have no idea who or what you are talking about. I'm sure the jews would find a way to make money off it though. You could always keep your foreskin if you wanted though.

>>133805228
You already know the benefits even if you choose to ignore and disregard them.

I wish I had it done as a kid because then I wouldn't have had to deal with it as an adult where more complications are likely.

But then again I might have become one of these bitter cutfags trying to restore their foreskin.
>>
Should I feel as satisfied as a serial killer when I shoot my load in the toilet?

Because to some people, they are the equivalent.
>>
It's mostly Muslim countries that are in the 90-100% circumcised category. Cutfags are literally terrorists.
>>
File: 20121229-114251.jpg (103KB, 417x640px) Image search: [Google]
20121229-114251.jpg
103KB, 417x640px
Its not about sexual pleasure.It's about creating a severe trauma deep in your reptilian brain that can be recalled to abuse you as an adult.

It fucks with testosterone production as well.

>Now let me tell you all about how women are oppressed.
>>
>>133784450
That probably the first online activism I ever liked.

Good job to that women.
>>
>>133805051
>(((most))) """studies"""
>>
>>133805890
Are you retarded? Who would pass up MORE pleasure? People HAVE it better than you got it and they're telling you so.

"He" is anyone who's been through that experience.

And life is good for you, great. Not everyone is you.
>>
>>133796969
DELET THIS
>>
>>133806223
Either way you look at it, it always ends up being kikes as the problem.

They don't understand what freedom means.
>>
File: 1499859659301.jpg (88KB, 659x888px) Image search: [Google]
1499859659301.jpg
88KB, 659x888px
>>
>>133805884
>You're drawing an assumed practical conclusion instead of understanding the core of the abstract ethical issue.
So? Life is pragmatic.

>Obviously they exist, you're in a thread full of people who aren't happy about what their parents decided to do to their penis.
Honestly, the only people in the thread who seem unhappy are the ones who claim to be uncircumcised who just can't deal with the fact that most Americans are circumcised.

>Again you're just talking about yourself and what you think instead of trying to consider that maybe you aren't the center of the fucking universe.
Because sadly I'm not able to share in other people's nervous systems, and this happens to be a politically-charged and personal topic where people on both sides have ulterior motives and emotional investment to argue their sides. I don't think I've been unreasonable at any point in this conversation, despite your constant assertions that I have been.

>>133805903
How was that a valid reply to the post you replied to? All I've done in this thread is try to understand other people's perspectives. Charging me with being in denial is a cheap cop-out. Address my arguments instead of the emotions you suspect me of having.
>>
>>133784815
>1 post by this ID
God damn I hate these dumb Burgers making us true Burgers look bad. At least you had the dignity to cut your losses.
>>
>>133806025
What's the deal with South Korea?
>>
What's the deal with jews trying to fix the issues on 4chan expecting the rest of us to goy our family?

If the jews want to be even, then they gotta reformat their entire hierarchy.

We can't keep hitting this from the top down, we gotta go bottom up otherwise nothings gonna change.
>>
>>133806572
good question, they use the foreskins to create proper eyelids
>>
>>133784815
even if it were real, you are getting a little carried away with this
>>
>>133806223
Well considering that I spend so much of my life stimulating my dick as it is, time which I'm not spending on reading, working out, earning money, making social connections with people, or otherwise bettering myself, it seems like maybe there is such a thing as too much stimulation. Didn't the Jews and Muslims institute the practice to keep people's minds off of constantly jacking off?

>>133805672
>I can cum just by rubbing my foreskin you no-skin cuck. And not to mention all the things you can do when your foreskin is lubed up, like when you pinch it with one hand and jerk yourself off with the other, it's amazing and basically the same thing as sex. Those that never had it can never know the true pleasures of having a sweet sweet foreskin.
By the way, I have decided that I don't believe you.
>>
File: 057.png (391KB, 596x443px) Image search: [Google]
057.png
391KB, 596x443px
>>133806717
kek
>>
>>133804558
She photoshopped the fucking piercing, you complete idiot. To make a point how people bitch about every body modification other than cutting a new born baby's dick. Read the thing before you post and make yourself out to be a complete imbecile.
>>
File: mew god.jpg (190KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mew god.jpg
190KB, 1024x576px
>>133791958
>>Wisdom teeth are only pulled because they become an issue late in life far past when humans are supposed to live.
Paleo humans have been observed to have fully functioning wisdom teeth and on average their palates were 20+ cm bigger than those of people in modern developed countries. The reason for all our tooth problems comes mostly from our softer foods and increased likelihood of illness (causing us to mouth breathe).
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nEuk-unvkI
This 2:00 video explains the theory pretty well. Also look into "Orthotropics" if you want to swallow a pretty sizeable redpill on why the (((Orthodontics Industry))) is completely jewing us and our children.
>>
>>133804659
a

fucking

leaf
>>
lol, circumcision is a war tax.
>>
Not the best way to present it, but she does have a solid argument. People just have double standards when it comes to things like circumcision.
>>
>>133806447
>Life is pragmatic.
That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You didn't understand the ethical argument, claimed you did, and were wrong. Saying "so what man shit happens" is not a response to anything being discussed and just makes you look like an idiot.

>Honestly, the only people in the thread who seem unhappy are the ones who claim to be uncircumcised who just can't deal with the fact that most Americans are circumcised.
Seems like a pretty fucking bold assumption considering there are several posts from Americans condemning the practice including the OP.

>ulterior motives and emotional investment to argue their sides
Where exactly is the ulterior motive in "I think inflicting an extremely painful, unnecessary, permanently damaging surgery on an infant is wrong." I honestly can't think of a simpler, more clear motive than wanting to spare children suffering especially when the means are just not doing something. It literally requires less effort to do the right thing here than the wrong one.

>I don't think I've been unreasonable at any point in this conversation
I don't think you're unreasonable I just think you have a self-center view of the world, don't really understand the subject at hand, and are probably pretty keen to at least passively defend MGM because you have a personal stake in it not being a bad thing.
>>
File: kek face 13.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
kek face 13.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>133784815
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>133806933
There is a certain intuitiveness in the conclusion that eating softer foods causes crowding in the same way that you might have two brothers, one who plays sports and the other who plays video games, and the one who plays sports ends up with larger feet as an adult. Using your muscles and bone structures more vigorously, especially during adolescence, seems to be associated with increased robustness of those structures. I think this is easily observed to the point where it's common sense. But,
>sucking in with your mouth while swallowing will change how your jaw develops
This doesn't seem to make any sense.
>>
>>133807279
You just want to nitpick.
>>
>>133807505
What exactly am I nitpicking? You've done nothing but sidestep points and make sweeping assumptions based on personal experience. Did you expect me just to say "oh well this guy doesn't have any problems so I guess everything is fine."
>>
>>133784450
Based.
>>
>>133807724
You're writing very detailed and involved posts based on very minor semantic distinctions that aren't relevant and not actually moving the conversation forward. I don't really see a reason to waste any more of my time on you.
>>
>>133807913
The fact you think it's minor semantics shows me you don't really know what you're talking about. As I said in my first response to you there's nowhere for this conversation to go because you were never prepared to change your mind on the topic and were probably just fishing for affirmation. That last part is admittedly an assumption but I can't see why anyone would come into a thread asking for someone to explain and argument and then immediately reject it while not really understanding it.
>>
>>133784815
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOOK AT THE FUCKING IDIOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA God bless
>>
>>133800934
I didnt think anyone in our entire country was cut

what the fuck man, I didnt even know doctors here did that operation
>>
>>133807913
You ask to be enlightened on the issue and then proceed to twist and sidestep everything presented to you. You won't budge from your position yet you keep coming back because deep down you know the intactivists are right. Deprogramming and grieving takes time, especially with something of this magnitude. It may take you 3-5+ years.
>>
>>133808116
The question has been, "are babies psychologically harmed by the initiation of force against them when they are three days old." Your answer to this is to recite an abstract philosophical argument with no provision as to how a three-day-old child interprets it. When I pointed out that the conversation is actually about babies and the effect on them, not about how we as adults can comprehend abstract ideas, your response was dismissal and continued insistence in railing off abstract ideas. If a baby can't comprehend the idea of bodily integrity, then why do you think they would feel wronged when it is violated?

>>133808603
>>
File: 1498451747991.jpg (802KB, 896x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498451747991.jpg
802KB, 896x667px
Honestly, the biggest meme about the whole thing is that I'm uncut and I -rarely- wash my foreskin out - because it just isn't necessary. I seriously don't know what kind of lifestyle you would have to lead to actually get buildup in there. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen anything under my foreskin, and I'm in my mid 20s
>>
>>133801945
You can get off with your hand but isn't a pussy better?
>>
>>133808908
Pussy isn't available as much as I need it.
>>
>>133802362
Pretty sure that she actually wasn't a single mom, the dad was filming because she did this often and wanted to make absolute sure that she wouldn't get the kids in the divorce.
The one time where the nigger dad's the good guy and the nuclear mum is shit tier I know.
>>
>>133791958

>200,000 years of human evolution

Nigger, you better make that closer to 20 million.
>>
>>133808860
Are you mentally retarded? Honestly. Have you never experienced pain or do you actually believe that other organisms do not understand the concept of pain?

Could you even imagine the sensations that a child is experiencing when they first come out of the womb? They come out crying for a reason, you dumb fucking inberd moronic cock sucking boypussy eating faggot.

So to answer your question, yes, babies feel pain and they don't like it. I honestly hope you kill yourself jew.

>>133785265
>>
>>133808966
The point is even though you can still get off with your hand, a pussy's better.
While you can get off without a foreskin, a foreskin would be better.
>>
>>133802539
What people?? Do you mean the subhumans in the video??
>>
>>133808860
>The question has been, "are babies psychologically harmed by the initiation of force against them when they are three days old."
No that what you thought the question was. The real question was "is this a violation of societal ethics" to which the answer is an obvious yes for reasons I've explained.

>Your answer to this is to recite an abstract philosophical argument with no provision as to how a three-day-old child interprets it.
They don't need to interpret it. It's a societal issue on how we as a collective apply our standards.

>then why do you think they would feel wronged when it is violated?
The baby obviously doesn't feel wrong when they're a baby, they feel wronged when they become an adult and realize that when they were a baby society failed to protect their rights.
>>
>>133809041
When you live around these people, you'll realize that the way she was acting may be extreme in that example, but the general attitude of blacks toward their kids, treating them as unwanted, unloved objects, is representative.
>>
According to the old testament, the Jews were commanded to circumcise:
1> Themselves and their children.
2> Their slaves.

Ironically, the US has indeed become enslaved to the jews.
>>
>>133792328
>>133795052
KYS degenerate.
>>
>>133809355
No I get that, I'm just talking about that one video. There's plenty of others with a nigger mother beating her kid or even that nanny.
>>
>>133809241
>Are you mentally retarded?
Wow. Great way to start your post. I totally want to keep reading and spend many dozens of minutes in this thread continuing to invite your verbal abuse upon me. Yeah, let me get right on that.

>>133809272
Is that "the point," though? Seems like a false analogy. Many pussies are too loose to really get off in the same way as I can with my hand.

>>133809302
>The real question was "is this a violation of societal ethics"
Why do you think that's relevant? Three-day-old infants aren't members of society.

> they feel wronged when they become an adult and realize that when they were a baby society failed to protect their rights.
Do they? I am not comfortable taking someone's word for this on the internet, given that I've never met a single person who was psychologically fucked up due to their rights being violated when they were infants. Even online, it seems like a very small minority. I am trying to empathize, but I just can't relate.
>>
>>133809718
>Three-day-old infants aren't members of society.
Well you just went full retard.

>I am trying to empathize
No you're not. You have three people calling you on your shit and you think you're convincing anyone of anything? You're either an idiot or you're being intentionally obtuse. I'm inclined to think it's the former because you've really struggled with some basic concepts this entire thread.
>>
>>133809603
Because it seemed logical that she was either divorced or soon to be divorced. A video like that probably would have been recorded (just from what I can surmise) and then made its way onto the internet as a result of a custody battle. Just because a mom is "single" doesn't mean that the father is totally absent from her life.
>>
File: weak chin.jpg (24KB, 295x350px) Image search: [Google]
weak chin.jpg
24KB, 295x350px
>>133807459
The idea is that modern humans never learned how to chew and swallow "properly" due to soft diets and this abnormal swallowing pattern causes the tongue to sit limply in the mouth in contrast to being against the palate, where it would support the maxilla and the rest of the face allowing the mandible to grow properly. As a result, the palate never widens during development and the face grows down instead of forwards, causing a plurality of people in modern countries to look like pic related; recessed chin aspie mouthbreathers. Mike Mew often describes this growth like a melting wax figure. The problem with (((Orthodontics))) is that it's treating the symptoms (crooked teeth, overbite) without fixing the root cause of the problem which is tongue and mouth posture. There's a reason why people who go through orthodontic braces then need to wear retainers for the rest of their lives.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
More comprehensive talk about the theory
>>
>>133809887
How can an infant participate in human society at any level higher than that of a dog or cat?

>>I am trying to empathize
>No you're not.
I'm so glad that there are people on the internet who know what's in my heart better than I do.
>>
>>133797994
Idk i dont think its completely tru, my parents are nice and would be grateful if i elected to stay at home and save them money.
>>
>>133810046
It really just seems like pseudoscience to me.
>>
>>133803698
>reduce risks of infections, stds, and penile cancer.
>Shit circumcision has no effect on.
>>
>>133791352
Yeah the German were going to in the 1940's but we stopped that.
Too bad.
>>
>>133810113
>How can an infant participate in human society at any level higher than that of a dog or cat?
Because that infant will grow into an adult. This is such an asinine thing to have to explain. Do we let people throw babies down flights of stairs because "they aren't members of society?" No we obviously don't because the qualifier for human rights is not "do they pay taxes" or whatever absurd condition you think exists.

We also do protect animal rights (particularly pets like cats and dogs) to an extent so even within the context of your ridiculous statement you're still wrong.

>I'm so glad that there are people on the internet who know what's in my heart better than I do.
You've dismissed any claim that there are people who are unhappy about being subjected to MGM despite having the entire internet at your disposal to go look for examples including some in this very thread and you're still dismissing them out of hand. Maybe that's trying to empathize by your insane standards on things but for everyone else that's being callous or willfully ignorant.
>>
>>133810412
It's a theory the same way evolution is still a theory; there's no way to empirically "prove" it, but there's a myriad of circumstantial factors which suggest it's true. He even admits that he has no "hard" evidence that he's right since it's nearly impossible to observe tongue posture without affecting it, but it's based in some pretty sound logic imo. Plus he doesn't market any product, so unless he's some sort of psychopathic sadist who sees pleasure in tricking people into moving their tongue, then he has no reason to lie. I'd really suggest still watching that 25 minute lecture though since his pitch is very interesting no matter whether it's true or not.
>>
>>133792006
I remember when I was doing research on circumcision I ended up reading a bunch of articles on feminist and feminist-run websites.
There were a few who were decent but almost all of them, when speaking of men who were frusterated by circumcsion, were condescending cunts who tried to shame the men and basically said that circumcision is good because the feminist authors like the way it looks, and therefor it's a womans right to live in a world where all 100 of the men they fuck are cut.
>>
>>133803845
why are you so salty about some dumb bitch's opinion
>>
>>133810634
>being a member of society now
>having the potential to become a member of society in the future

There is a difference here. Let's see if you can spot it.

>being able to make their own decisions on matters of urgency now
>having the potential to make their own decisions in a dozen or so years about something that needs to be answered now

To me, it only seems asinine to disregard the pragmatic considerations of the here and now when the question is about a medical procedure that has a time-sensitive window for when it is best performed.

>We also do protect animal rights (particularly pets like cats and dogs) to an extent so even within the context of your ridiculous statement you're still wrong.
Are you trying to be dishonest on purpose, or did you just forget that dogs are neutered and spayed without giving consent or signing any documents? This is why I'm not taking you seriously anymore.
>>
>>133784450

Trolling to make a social commentary about the foreskin racket, good for her.
>>
>people are still unaware that circumcision was pushed in order to pacify the goyim into being more passive against their own future demise
>>
>>133804850
>there are 18 year olds posting on here that weren't even alive for 9/11
Holy shit that's insane to me
>>
>>133811382
Is your brain circumcised?
>>
>>133810866
>It's a theory
No, it's an hypothesis that didn't reach the theory level.
>>
>>133810866
>the same way evolution is still a theory
The concept of scientific theory and the colloquial use of the word from phrases like "just a theory" are COMPLETELY different. When the word is used in science, it's as a way to tie the results of a vast literature of agreeing empirical studies together and might as well be called natural law. When the word is used in casual, layman's language, it's equivalent to what would be called a hypothesis in scientific language.

When I say that this orthotropics stuff looks a lot like pseudoscience, I mean that firstly, the conclusions appear to be aberrant with the rest of the field. Science is primarily concerned with discovering the truth, so if this is true, why don't other doctors believe it? There are also ideas being expressed that just don't pass a smell test, as I said earlier. That doesn't mean that they are wrong, but it's a couple reasons why I'm skeptical about the methodology and the motivations of the people involved.
>>
>>133784450
OH NO, DEATH THREATS OVER THE INTERNET, EVERYONE RUN AND HIDE IN YOUR PANIC ROOMS, lol
>>
>>133811073
>There is a difference here.
No there isn't. You don't magically get your basic human rights when you turn a certain age.

>having the potential to make their own decisions in a dozen or so years about something that needs to be answered now
Where exactly is the "medical urgency?" Do they need the alleged reduction in rate of contracting AIDS for all the sex they'll be having? Violating someone's right to body autonomy is a massive violation of rights so it should come with a massive benefit like being saved from impending death or major injury. Instead even the most optimistic studies say the benefit is minor and the AAP a notorious pro-MGM organization doesn't recommend it be preformed as the default.

>or did you just forget that dogs are neutered and spayed without giving consent or signing any documents
This is something that's done for tangible benefits for both the animal and society at large since no one needs hundreds of strays roaming their city. It's still illegal to tattoo your face on your dog or cut off it's paws because you felt like it.
>>
>>133808860
>The question has been, "are babies psychologically harmed by the initiation of force against them when they are three days old."
See; >>133785265
>the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery

...so yes, babies most definitely ARE psychologically harmed by circumcision.
>>
>>133810887
There's a lot of shit flying around this debate no doubt, although I think there's pretty solid evidence that circumcision does not reduce pleasure and it does prevent issues like phimosis, i.e. it's not a Judeo-Feminist conspiracy to destroy us. More worrisome to me is the amount of political power of the farmers (especially corn, sugar, and dairy) and pharma, because those guys cause a lot of health problems, in the 90s they basically got the government to say that low fat and high sugar is good.
>>
>>133784450
That's one clever roastie
>>
>Circumcising my child is wrong, it's exactly like giving them a face piercing
>So I'll give my child a face piercing to prove my point
>Which means that I'm deliberately committing a horror as bad as circumcision, and I'm doing it on purpose just to prove a point
>But somehow this isn't as morally evil a circumcision

Uhhh hol up

How have we, as a civilisation, reached the point where you can weaponise hypocrisy and use it to deflect criticism from yourself? The mother literally knows that what she has done is AT LEAST as bad as circumcision, but she still doesn't seem to think that she's done anything wrong.
>>
>>133784450
I'm sure you already know the answer to your rhetorical questions and are just trying to spread awareness.
>people are hypocrites and have tunnel vision.
>>
>>133811826
I see that where you went wrong is just where I suspected you did, but I didn't want to call you out earlier because of how basic and embarrassing your flaw in thinking was.

Participating in society is not equivalent with having human rights. Society being defined as two or more people who share certain culture can not be achieved by an infant that lacks such critical abilities as consciousness and the ability to use language. A hermit in the woods does not participate in society, but of course he has human rights.

Remember when I said earlier that you just wanted to nitpick and waste my time with stupid bullshit? This time, you are filtered.
>>
>>133812083
It's Photoshopped, she didn't pierce the cheek.
However, the experiment is still kind of retarded. The people giving her shit could very well be anti-circumcision people too so it's not fair when she says all of them have double standards.
>>
>>133812195
>ociety being defined as two or more people who share certain culture can not be achieved by an infant that lacks such critical abilities as consciousness and the ability to use language.
>you just wanted to nitpick
The fucking irony.
>>
>>133812083
> I'll take "what is photoshop" for $200 Alex
>>
>>133812083

Its a photoshopped jewelry piece, you dunce, not real.
>>
>>133784450
My mom apologized for getting me circumcised like a month ago. It took her 19 years :^/
>>
>>133812083
>what is magnetic fake stud earrings

uhhh hol up

How have you, as a human, reached the point of being this stupid?
>>
>>133812083
>posted the edited pic
It wasn't real
>>
>>133801945
>I feel less in my dick than normal people
>why are you saying I don't feel anything in my dick?
nice strawman faggot
>>
>>133812643
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>133812195
>human rights
Rights are an imaginary idea like the boogie man.
>>
>>133812643
You two should play limp biscuit
>>
>>133784450
Great. Another thread where closet faggots discuss the shape, cleanliness, texture, and rigidity of dicks they wish they could touch. Guys, you should only be touching one dick so why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>133800217
I'm pretty sure your dad was a sociopath and your mom was an idiot
>>
>>133812755
Whether rights actually exist or not is irrelevant to whether the concept of having rights is the same as the concept of being able to participate in society. You are also filtered.
>>
>>133812239
Glad it's fake then.

This whole thing is kind of like the whole "white people deserve X because of slavery and colonisation" thing.

If you accept that circumcisions, or face piercings, or colonialism, or any kind of evil horror is a bad thing, then you should absolutely fight against that evil.

But using that evil crime as weapon to hurt people that you don't like makes you the worst kind of subhuman (worse than your enemy). You recognise that it's an evil crime, but you embrace it out of hatred and spite. It's hypocrisy taken to a whole new level.

For some reason this seems to be becoming the norm. You can commit the exact crime that you find so offensive, but because you're doing it in cold-blooded vengeance, it's somehow OK. Look at how non-white people treat Europe now, or how feminists treat men.
I don't get it.
>>
>>133812831
I care because bad cycles need to be stopped.
>>
>>133812831
>delete masculinity thoughts from your brains
You know the male/female shower thoughts meme? Woman thinks of woman and chocolate so these things you describe also go alongside the male side of thinking about the cosmos n sheit
>>
>>133801945
who gives a shit, its not about pleasure its about a jewish tradition being forced on goyims
>>
File: IMG_0189.png (89KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.png
89KB, 500x550px
>>133812980
You can't just delete thoughts from your brain.
>it's not that easy.
>>
>>133812745
you. People aren't arguing you can't feel anything, just that you feel less lol. You're asking people why you can still cum and feel pleasure even though you are circumsized, but you're assuming that its either all or nothing, it's on a 'spectrum' faggot, do I really have to explain this to you?
>>
>>133812924
Yup, the abuse perpetuates through people want to "even the score" instead of fight evil.

I know it's cool to bash black people here, but some of the best men I've known were older black people in Texas about 15-20 years ago, so they definitely lived during a time of injustice, but they still had the goodness to treat a white boy like myself well.
>>
>>133813210
>just that you feel less lol
How would you know? You've never been circumcised.
>>
>>133812849
Nope. Just Americans. I have a sitauation just as bad, actually worse than that with my parents. Glad at least the mother fucking died. I hope ODing is painful.
>>
>>133813315
See my post here >>133811909
>>
>>133810887
I think this a particularly American problem. In Germany they where absolutely all against it. (At least the visible majority)

I bring this up because on a global level my guess is femminist are against circumcision.
>>
>>133813490
I saw it. I was asking the Singaporean how he KNOWS.
>>
>>133813210
Stick out your hand
>rub the outside of your hand
This is what a circumcised penis feels like.
>rub the inside of your hand
This is what an uncircumcised penis feels like.
>of course it's not the exact feeling but my point should still be noted.
>>
>>133813237
That's a good point tbqh. It makes sense that someone who was victimised would understand how hard it is to suffer through such a crime and would never want that to be inflicted on someone else.

Then again, the loudest cheerleaders for the extermination of straight white men are straight white women. They aren't (and never were) victims.
>>
>>133813629
Ok just wanted to make sure.

Singapore is a totalitarian, brainwashed country, so I wouldn't expect a lot of insight from them.
>>
>>133813656
Dude what? No.

The inside of your hands is rougher then the outside.

Also an uncircumcised dicks feels like neither.
>>
File: 4823729288_c86d0eb0d1.jpg (94KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4823729288_c86d0eb0d1.jpg
94KB, 500x333px
>>133813531
Why would women want to have sex with something that looks like a shriveled invertebrate?
>>
>>133813789
You just don't listen.
>it's like you have a problem with concentration.
>>
>>133813801
Yes.
70% of the world population do.

I didn't even knew that's a thing before I was 16-17. I knew Jews and moslems do something to their genitals but not really what and how it happens.

How can you not like your body in it's original natural state.
>>
>>133813801
Why would you want to fuck a woman who has been brainwashed by the jewish porn industry?
>>
>>133813671
Yup, you can try to be a positive influence on everyone and live out the rest of your days with some measure of peace in spite of the ongoing injustices.

>Then again, the loudest cheerleaders for the extermination of straight white men are straight white women. They aren't (and never were) victims.
kek white women are the most privileged people on the planet in all of human history, and yes they are some of the biggest cheerleaders for our destruction, it was always the patriarchs who put their lives on the line for their families and made the wonderful opportunities we have today
>>
>>133814116
>Yes.
I didn't ask a yes or no question.
>>
>>133813801
Also most of the time you see it only with a erection so it looks exactly the same -just more smooth I guess.
>>
>>133806447
>Charging me with being in denial is a cheap cop-out.
It's not a cop-out. You're a pro-circumcision troll. I've seen you guys before. You'll make the most absurd twists and leaps (Jewish) of logic to justify cutting children.
>>
>>133813801
You obviously need to stop watching pornography.
>>
>>133814235
True. My bad.

Why?

Because there is nothing wrong with how it looks. It's the normal thing. No women who grew up with normal penises would consider anything wrong with that.

Also you need less/no lube. It's smooth and soft and doesn't "steal" the female lubrication.

Also like I said. When the man has an erection it looks pretty much the same.

Also there is the moral question on why would i prefer a man who doesn't look like men supposed to look?
Normal?
>>
>>133814681
>Because there is nothing wrong with how it looks.
It looks like an invertebrate. That's what's wrong with it. The flaccid penis isn't ready for sex, and when women see it, they are turned off (instinctively realizing that the penis is not ready for sex).

>Also like I said. When the man has an erection it looks pretty much the same.
In other words, a circumcised, flaccid penis looks like an erect penis, which is naturally more sexually attractive than a flaccid penis? K. Got it.
>>
>>133803698
>reduce risks of infections, stds, and penile cancer.
but circumcision doesn't reduce the chance for any of those

and of course it's a fucking leaf posting this shit
>>
>>133814937
You clearly going to be as obnoxious ad possible about this but maybe someone else will reads this.

If you're cut or uncut won't really matter anyway to her. If your floppy it's going to be more cute then sexy yes. Doesnt matter if cut or not.

Everything else matters more.

The problem is that you cut around on baby genitals for fuck sake.
For a tradition that is so young and pointless.
At least Jews and Muslims have a reason.(altough I don't agree on it)

But it's not white, it's not Christan its not aciant?
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.