[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not quite cucks, but pretty darn close

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-21-22-15-01.png (503KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-21-22-15-01.png
503KB, 540x960px
So I was watching youtube and saw Lauren southern posted a new vid. I don't watch her desu but I read her comments cause they amuse me. The subject of the video was something bout women idk like I said I don't watch. But oh boy the MGTOW boys were in full force.

When will they see MGTOW isnt string men gaining independence. It's angry beta males who can't keep a girl due to lack of masculinity and worth. MGTOW logic is don't marry, don't breed. (Most of them are white guys btw. Real big help). They are so pathetic they admit to paying for sex because in their mind "women are all whores so might as well to please my sexual desires" no really this is from a top comment with a hundred likes.

They don't understand the concept of "provider" and get angry at the fact that they as a man has a responsibility to taake care of the wife and children and ensure they live. They don't understand kids need a family unit with a mother to act as caretaker and father as provider and role model. Honestly they sound like complete betas who can't provide for a proper family so they get mad at te very idea.

Anyway that's just my two cents. Let me know what you think /pol/ as I've yet to see a big conversation on mgtows on here yet.
>>
I'm 8/10 easily.

Last girl broke up with me for what I now think in hindsight was messaging her too much. Lauren is half right, it's frivolous shit but it's frivolous shit used as an excuse to sabotage themselves. If women quite literally don't want committed relationships, damn, I guess it's just not something you can do? Why you got to make this about the boys? Why you got to blame men for women outright rejecting love?
>>
>>133783783
>I'm 8/10 easily
That means you're probably a 4 or 5, 6 at absolute best. Men tend to very highly overrate themselves.
>>
MGTOWs are even more pathetic than the male feminist progressive cucks. When it's time for the RWDS, MGTOWs will be some of the first to be exterminated. They're a waste of space and resources. Rather than bettering themselves, whether it be physically or financially, to add to their sexual marketplace value - they bitch piss and moan about women like a drunk broad on the rag. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>133784145
>Men tend to very highly overrate themselves.
>feminists still doing the Alinsky
Leave, research hypergamy and then come back and realise you'll never convince us men are worse in this regard.

Only men are honest. I am 8/10. She was 6/10 at best all things considered. I was too safe, there was nothing more.
>>
File: 1499132908507.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499132908507.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>133784145
You're all 5's to me
>>
>>133783123
MGTOW is a race traitor scheme.
>>
>>133784513
That's the nicest compliment anyone's ever given to me
>>
>>133783123
MGTOW are bitter faggots and most of them are juvenile just trying to act tough to feel better about woman problems. If they aren't then they're the worst type of people. They couldn't live with themselves as a partner.
>>
mgtows are fucking faggots. I couldn't get laid to save my life. Instead of bitching about it I made myself. Found my first girlfriend 3 years ago at 22 and then 4 more girls until now.
>>
File: IMG-20170324-WA0004.jpg (11KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170324-WA0004.jpg
11KB, 305x309px
>>133783123
>man has a responsibility to taake care of the wife and children and ensure they live.
This is 2017.
If a girl wants me to support her life while she doesn't do shit for a living she will have to go.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.