[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every single game/pickup forum I join ban me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why does every single game/pickup forum I join ban me?
>>
Have you tried acting less homosexual OP?
>>
they probably think you're a somali from the geolocation
>>
I was banned from Roosh's forum. I wonder if it was Roosh himself that banned me. I think about that when I'm reading his book.
>>
File: 3bFxc6g.png (597KB, 971x555px) Image search: [Google]
3bFxc6g.png
597KB, 971x555px
>>133782761
Because they know they have nothing to teach such a supreme gentleman such as yourself.
>>
>>133782761
If that's you, it's because you're fucking creepy. Dial back the creepy.
>>
>>133784089
are you retarded?
>>
...It's the face. I wanna ban the face right now. Just the face mind you.
>>133784191
No, it's a joke. Admittedly a bad one. You don't find that mug creepy?
>>
>>133782761
Cos you post here faggot
>>
>>133784089
Retarded newfag fuck off
>>
>>133782761
>>133783569
What did you do?

t. game guy
>>
>>133784268
Elliot rodger look him up, also don't you dare talk about him like that.
>>
>>133784584
Don't remember what I did on Roosh's forum. But in general on game forums I will say something about how I hate women or the like and then the army of white knights will attack.
>>
>>133785398
MGTOW please go.
What's the point?
>>
>>133784615
I don't have to like his fucking picture fag. That was free advice. That picture is fucking gay.Dude is definitely cooler than you though, as he did not take the bait.
>>
>>133785690
I don't know a lot about mgtow. Don't think I'm necessarily that. But with people on game forums to me it feels very bluepilled, very conformist. It's like soma pills. Everything is centered around a fundamental philosophy which is nothing but argumentum ad populum. They're nothing but a bunch of parrots in my view. Fucking Gentiles.
>>
>>133785398
Really? On Rooshes forum? Given the content of his videos, I figured they'd agree with you. Even in his books he doesn't have favorable things to say.
>>
>>
>>133786409
Maybe it was something else on Roosh's forum. I don't remember, I've been banned from so many game forums. Most recently I was banned from reddit seduction because I called everybody niggers and stuff like that. They deserved it.
>>
It's in the Bible....God wants us to tell bitches to stfu.
My Fathers' rules are best.
>>
>>133782761
I've got a similar facial structure to Elliot and it freaks me out.
>>
>>133788716
swear to god everyone on pol looks like ER
>>
>>133788914
I wonder if there's a relation? He's half Anglo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.