[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do white girls hate their own race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: desudesu.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
desudesu.png
118KB, 404x404px
>>
Women are very susceptible to propaganda. They're mentally children.
>>
File: dancing jew.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dancing jew.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>133782502
Jews.
>>
>>133782651

That's reddi... I mean, pol
>>
File: img_2297.jpg (40KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
img_2297.jpg
40KB, 400x281px
>implying
>implicating
>implicit
>implications
>>
I think only a very small amount truly hate their own self, it's more they hate a "white oppressive society" which they believe they are victims of or at the very least they see disenfranchised minority groups performing poorly in society and from the compassion in their own hearts they believe the solution must be more social programs and help for people struggling, which in theory is great, in practice we see it leads to wasted resources and the difference is pocketed by the organization usually. More and more women are educated which leads to people taking sociology classes where liberal professors can teach them about the male patiarchy,etc. Also American women don't have an attachment to "race" necessarily because America is a diverse nation. As Roger Sterling would say, who cares?
>>
Women hate women in general
>>
>>133782651

Marriage is just like a 5 year thing for women to get your sperm, and then they divorce you to get all of your resources. Agree?
>>
>>133786241
Sure, that's their instinct. After the kids are no longer so helpless, you're supposed to go kill mammoths and attract new pussy, but our laws don't make that practical unless you're rich like Trump.
>>
>>133783320
True but how does that relate to the thread. Do they hate different-race more than same-race women? I think so. Racial issues within feminism never get solved, they just fester, get worse and blow up. Black and white women truly hate each other with a hot hatred.

Maybe that's related to why they go for each other's men.
>>
>>133782502
Women, children, and communists are not human. However, women and children have value.
KILL EVERY KIKE
praise Kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.