[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope left for europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: w7mHjxR_d.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
w7mHjxR_d.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
I'm sad /pol/ very sad.
>>
Diversity is a good thing anon. You should be happy
>>
Vid very related https://youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
>>
>>133781043
maybe german men should stop being such autistic crybabies who go around wearing latex and cock rings. the best of them died in the war so now all the cowards who stayed home have bred
>>
File: 0.png (848KB, 901x487px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
848KB, 901x487px
>>133781043
There is hope.
>>
File: 1245367890865342.jpg (67KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
1245367890865342.jpg
67KB, 1024x430px
>>133781043
If you are a white guy, start working on building your own wealth.
This white women who chase the non white boys... will get hit by the hypergomy and will look for a guy with resources.
It is heartbreaking now for you to see these women hurting you by dating non white guys... but they are going to be kicking themselves in couple of years for not dating a handsome stable millionaire white guy who can make beautiful white babies
Use your superior IQ and hard work... women can not stop themselves from liking a handsome white male with lots of money!
>>
>>133783176
>start working on building your own wealth.
White women are seriously not worth it at all right now.
The good ones are already in relationships with white guys while all other women just fuck around and are glued to their phone
>>
>>133783176
>If you are a white guy,
yeah?
>start working on building your own wealth.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA are you retarded?
every wage from 4000€ and above is basically taxed with 50% and more
you stupid nigger, why would i ever go and work for this fucking cuck system?
so i pay half of that money (a good part of my lifetime with that too!) so that these useless blond whores can have a nice easy ride on welfare money with chad, the nigger who jumped off from the rapefugee cruiser just 5 minutes ago?

i dont work for this nigger society
fuck it
let it burn
i'm not moving my pinky for this disease society

working for this shit and paying taxes is an equal to become a cuck and pay the nigger lover of "my white woman" 2000€ so he can give her a good fuck
into the garbage it goes

i have my pride
these cunts are not the center of my life
i will enjoy it
fuck the rest
>>
>>133781043
Not for Germany, that's for sure.
Neutron bomb them, the radiation will ensure nobody gets nearby those cursed lands.
>>
>>133785861
>cursed lands
yeah, just keep blaming us
we wanted to destroy (((them))) and the dirty commies over 80years ago because we knew what they are up to, but the rest thought that they would know better and stopped us
but we are to blame, okay
>>
>>133783176
yes (((good guy)), build up your highly taxed wealthy and get a fucking used up coalburning whore as a trophy wife who isn't attracted to you at all, will inevitably cheat on you, and will divorce you for half your wealth.
>>
>Destroy germans in ww2
Fuck you germany how could you do this to us, western world deserves this.
>>
>>133781043
"Hey Daddy, memba when you touch my pussy? Well just look at me now!"
>>
>>133786027
He's probably a American anyways. He's from the motherland of modern Jewishness and all degeneracy but will keep blaming other countries for shit that his own government enforced for centuries.
>>
File: pattonspeech.jpg (916KB, 1638x917px) Image search: [Google]
pattonspeech.jpg
916KB, 1638x917px
>>133781969
Europe has been denuded of men.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.