[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about joining the military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: picrelated.jpg (78KB, 665x566px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
78KB, 665x566px
Hey goys, I was bored with working in an office so I quit my job. I have a BS in finance and an MBA from a top tier public university, both in the US. I'm in great shape and am white. No criminal record at all. CCW permit and very gunz.
Only problem? I'm old as fuck. I turn 37 next month. What are my options? I haven't talked to a recruiter yet, but I might go tomorrow. I just hate the idea of going to work again forecasting or excel modeling and doing the 9-5 jew. Please give advice to an oldfag.
Upside would be that I could get some kind of pay serving the God Emperor, shooting funz and getting paid for it. Downside is that I might end up having to do the bidding of Jews at some point.
Pic related.
>>
>>133771554
You'll make those sweet officer bux and be safer so why not. Stay in for 20 and you're set forever
>>
>>133771733
Is joining the military a meme though? Am I going to have to go thru basic with a bunch of 17 year olds? Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>133771554
Too old bruh just become a cop or highway patrolman, highway officers can make up to 80+ grand a year with included benefits. I'm going to Marine boot in a few weeks I'm 18 lol. Planning on getting a CJ degree and going FBI or some shit.
>>
>>133771554
Is he dead?
>>
>>133772067
Don't feel too bad. There was a 40 year old dude in my platoon when I went to basic training a few years back. He was prior service though.
But yeah, definitely go the officer route.
>>
>>133771554
35 is the cutoff for service, even younger for officer.
>>
>>133771554
You are probably too old to commission as officer
>>
>>133772671
You can enlist in the air force up to age 39
>>
>>133772671
not true, the enlistment age varies for different branches, guard, reserve, etc.

>>133772645
I could suck it up for two weeks, worst case scenario. I jog 5k easy, lift on the regular. I'm 5'11" 183lbs.

>>133772096
I could probably do detective or some shit. $70k isn't really that great of money tbqhfamalamadingdong but who really gives a shit anyway. Maybe kill some niggers too as a bonus.
>>
>>133773529
Even worse you'll probably get a female drill instructor trying to prove something
>>
>>133772096
Cop here. Don't get a CJ degree. It's worthless. Get a psych or business degree.
>>
>>133773529
>37 years old
>Thinks he can just BE a detective.

And therein lies the problem with policing in this country. There is literally zero regard for the fact that it is a profession with a set of skills that must be honed through years of service.

Would you walk into a hospital just planning on being a surgeon?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1439071
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.