[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the west get so cucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: swisscucks.png (330KB, 668x724px) Image search: [Google]
swisscucks.png
330KB, 668x724px
Why are we lacking in education and balls, /pol/? Nuclear energy is literally the safest source of power out there, yet libshits made sure we're scared of it. Switzerland banned it! Check out France's nuclear power and you'll see the Jews' articles on how it's bad bad bad. Why is this happening? Is it our education?
>>
File: nuckea.png (74KB, 499x399px) Image search: [Google]
nuckea.png
74KB, 499x399px
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
— “A Cult of Ignorance” by Isaac Asimov, January 21, 1980

The death of reason has swept the West over the past 4 decades. Logic has been sacrificed at the altars of emotion, fear, and greed.
>>
>>133768625
So exactly, what is this (((renewable))) energy?
>>
File: fucksciencexDD.png (473KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
fucksciencexDD.png
473KB, 960x852px
Many in the West consider their ignorance comforting. There are even instance of glorification of the ignorant, as pop culture descends down an ever more degeneracy-promoting slope (anybody who’s seen the Kardashians lately will know what I am talking about). We started with an idea: freedom. Liberty. The individual’s right to choose. And we got off to a wonderful start: the technological revolution of the 50s, the civil rights movements of the 60s, the nuclear age of the 70s, the telecommunications revolution of the 80s and so on. Then we got the Internet and we attained access to innumerable sources of information - information was so plentiful we began to take it for granted.
>>
>>133768625
Nuclear power is the single most effective energy source in human history, and it's environmentally friendly.

The only downside is that being reliant on nuclear power in war times will destroy your country permanently. Nuclear facilities will be #1 bombing targets for the enemies.

But in peace times only a dumb leftist cunt will oppose it.
>>
>>133768763
My question exactly. Solar isn't feasible on a large scale, everybody knows this.
>>
>>133768871
See, most people should see it this way. It's pure fucking logic. Yet, most cling on to the bullshit about nuclear being evil n shit. Have you seen the Greenpeace post on kikebook today?

kikebook .com /greenpeace.international/posts/10155108925358300
>>
File: 1482228371619.png (176KB, 640x3030px) Image search: [Google]
1482228371619.png
176KB, 640x3030px
The West has severely declined, and with it its education has too. This leaves the world up for grabs to the chinks and the russians.
>>
File: 1482193850168.png (394KB, 860x5600px) Image search: [Google]
1482193850168.png
394KB, 860x5600px
What happens to the world if we fail to re-establish our leadership in science and technology? What happens to the people in Eastern Europe, in the Balkans and in the Baltic region? What will become of the people living in Taiwan, the Philippines and Vietnam? Is anyone so ignorant as to truly believe the collectivist predators hiding behind the walls imposed by America’s might will be gentle as they reclaim their former spheres of influence?

A glance at Ukraine and the Holodomor, or the treatment of minorities in China is more than enough to visualise the bleak future of people who would be affected by these nations’ expansions. I appeal to the liberals, to those who believe in the values that brought up the unprecedented levels of equality in the West - think of the future. We have to make the world more tolerant and receptive to these values, because if we are the only ones practicing them we won’t last for long. Not unless our use of reason returns.
>>
I truly hope Macron is Reagan's reincarnate and /ourguy/ after all and I hope he'll confirm France's commitment to the nuclear (which supplies 75% of its energy, with no accidents) and make the world nervous about quitting. The nips quit like pussies after Fukushima, completely illogical. It was a once-in-a-millenium event.
>>
File: economics2.png (878KB, 1336x4500px) Image search: [Google]
economics2.png
878KB, 1336x4500px
>>133769627
The Jews are behind the shitting on nuclear, I'm certain of that. It's a threat to their global hegemony, it would crash their matrix which enforces white males to work all the time. In contrast to the current slave labor system, nuclear could support us for centuries without us wasting time on rote tasks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.