[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Conservapoors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5074.jpg (168KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
168KB, 750x774px
> Conservapoors
>>
File: 936.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>133766674
>>
File: Inspector_Pepe.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
Inspector_Pepe.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
meanwhile rich white democrats fight for taking money from the rich and nogging (other people's) neighborhoods up
>>
>>133766844
No, it's the truth desu

But anyone that flies the flag of the Army of Northern Virginian is probably too stupid to grasp that.

Must be the inbreeding.

White genocide when?
>>
>>133766674
Yes, we sure did vote against our own interests this time didn't we boys.
Man I'm just going to hate paying 0% income tax while jobs spring up around me and local business owners fight to employ me.
I should have voted for the woman who called me deplorable because I don't want to become Sweden.
>>
>>133766674
I'll gladly kill niggers and spics alongside these folks any fucking goddamn day of the week.
>>
Basically false. While poorer states do tend to vote republican more than richer states, it's confounded. WITHIN poorer and richer states, richer people tend to be more conservative and poorer people more liberal. Andrew Gelman has a great book on this.

There are plenty of poor conservatives, but they tend to care about other issues more than tax policy. Like immigration or social issues.
>>
>>133766674
Rednecks in the OP know that they're a mess and ham it up, you know that right?
>>
>>133766674
smarter than lefties

even a dumb hillbilly beats a lefty with uni degree
>>
File: 1480879052664.jpg (15KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1480879052664.jpg
15KB, 307x462px
>implying cutting the corporate tax rate isn't good economics
>>
>>133766674
Swine

But I would like to try American hot dog with relish just once in my life

We tortured Otto for the recepie but it didn't taste right
>>
>>133766674
>Broke
>has over 500 guns with thousands of rounds of ammo
>has 4 or more cars
>has at least one boat
>has 5+ acres of land
They may not have much money but that is because all their assets are in property.
>>
The problem is that the more money the government gets, the more they'll find ways to waste it.
>>
So
Much
Bad
Spacing
In
Here
>>
>>133771000
No one has more fun than rednecks
>>
>>133771474
read you this jibbery babble what make talky words
>>
>>133771000
This. Meanwhile up in NYC and shit are paying their entire month's wage for their studio apartment and their iPhone every month. Lmao nah nigger I'll take having 3 cars with the oldest being a 2005, my modest gun collection and my 4 bedroom home over that life. You can keep your big city (((culture))) I spent enough time up there to just laugh when I hear that shit.
>>
shit
>>
>>133766674

Wow, OP. You are delusional as fuck. Where are you from? San Francisco? Must be. Only a San fag could only be born this completely retarded.
>>
>>133766674
It worked. Looked at the 80's. Reaganomics bitch. Now it's time Maganomics.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.