[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Learned Helplessness)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bb_addiction_feat_free.jpg (77KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
bb_addiction_feat_free.jpg
77KB, 860x460px
What's your worst example of how this meme is used on normies?

Mine are (((Addiction)) &
(((Psychiatry)))
>>
>>133765708
Learned helplessness is indoctrinated into people growing up in the school system up here, it's why they're are so many liberals, since they don't believe they can help themselves they cry for the government to do it. There is no one worst example though, it all causes a massive decay to the person that has been taught to believe it and the society around them.
>>
>>133765708
Are you saying the idea of learned helplessness is bullshit? Or are you saying learned helplessness has lead to bullshit behavior from people?
>>
>>133765708
Fucing half of the people have mental health issues here now. And they use it as an excuse to chimp out anytime they want and say, oh well, i have mental health issues and they get away with it and you are criticized or even fired for being insensitive even for voicing mild criticism.
>>
I know a guy who takes about 9 months off every two years or so for mental health leave and laughs about it. Faggotty government workers here literally cant be fired for anything.
>>
>>133766576
I'm saying it's a real agitprop tactic that works but is jewish and evil.
>>
>>133766916
Holy shit. I hate canada. End it already.
>>
>>133767085
Yeah this is with full pay and in a position of authority you would never want someone mentally ill working.
>>
what is this ((())) bullshit here

everywhere these days

put the blame where it belongs and make a [[[]]] for the english and americans, or for leftists regardless of their country of origin

sick and tired of this BS here
pol will blame jews when they take a shit and it's too liquid. It's that retarded here
you think you do yourself a favour that way?
>>
>>133765708
(((Capitalism)))
>>
>>133766995
what is evil about eleminating the people who fall for this shit in the first place? i dont get you people sometimes. you love eugenics, but you cant stand that low IQ white people are removing themselves from the gene pool.

are you mad because youre one of the low IQ white boys im talking about?
>>
>>133765708
education
>you cant learn anything unless you pay someone to test on you on it
>>
>>133767085
You think you hate what Canada is? You should feel lucky you aren't one of us that knows our history, what we used to be and have bloodlines going back hundreds of years in this country and then have to look at what this country has become every day, it wears you down, Canada no longer exists, it's been murdered and now they're ass fucking the corpse.
>>
File: 1498362293321.png (304KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
1498362293321.png
304KB, 468x487px
>>133765963
GOD BLESS CANADA
>>
>>133767854
remember when we used to be proud to be canadian citizens,? now they just give them away to anyone who wants one.
>>
>>133765708
>>
>>133765708
Where are the Finns, you gotta get cigarette-pilled, bro
>>
File: Blue Pill.jpg (168KB, 353x781px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Pill.jpg
168KB, 353x781px
>>133765708

This is the patrician Normie meme.
>>
>>133767405
psychology is actually (((their))) invention though
>>
>>133767570
>tfw you see this shitposter in another thread doing this same race baiting shit
maybe you should change your flag next time kike
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.