[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DISCIPLINE YOUR FUCKING KIDS /POL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1484605127837.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484605127837.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/boston-pizza-staff-step-in-after-mom-yelled-at-for-son-s-meltdown-1.3501769

>Mother brings 3 and 7 year old to Boston Pizza for 7 year old's birthday.
>3 year old throws a fucking tantrum, starts screaming and disturbing everyone there, mother of course is ineffectual at controlling him because she's probably never disciplined the little fucker in her life.
>Man at restaurant screams at her to leave.
>Staff steps in and tells man to leave, entire restaurant applauds mother's shitty parenting and shitty children.
>>
>>133762530
Welcome in liberal society.

Please choose your gift.
>>
If a family sits near mine in a restaurant and they have well behaved children I'll actually compliment them when we leave. It's so fucking rare though.
>>
>>133762530
Slowdown, This Isn't the Mainland
>>
>>133762530
As a restaurant manager of about 6 years experience, I would still have told the man to get the fuck out. You're a customer at my establishment - you do not have the priviledge of representing my business just because you are a patron. That said, there's no way I would have allowed that woman to devolve into a mental toddler trying to reason her screaming child away. And if she refused I would have kicked her out too.
>>
what is Boston Pizza? there's no Boston Pizza in Boston
>>
>>133762530
spare the rod spoil the child
>>
>>133762530
I suspect this is a factor in the rise of autism, the other being lack of the development of socialization skills at a very young age.
>>
>>133763100
>speaking to random people that you don't know

what are you a fucking normie?
>>
>>133763803
>being a social member of society

It's rough man
>>
>>133762530
>be me
>be waiter at restaurant on weekends
>restaurant on water and you can dock your boat and walk up to it.
>rich people with lil shits always come for lunch when no one is there
>fucking make the biggest messes cause they dont know how to control their kids
>leave good tips
>black families come
>order messy foods but they never make a mess
>always go "Ayo I left you a lil sometin homie" and wink or dap me up
>like 5 dollars on a 60 dollar order

I cant win
>>
File: 1466096667957.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466096667957.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>133763884
NORMIES GET OUT!!!
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>133763695
Something to go with my claim:

>Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID), also previously known as selective eating disorder (SED), is a type of eating disorder, as well as feeding disorder, where the consumption of certain foods is limited based on the food's appearance, smell, taste, texture, brand, presentation, or a past negative experience with the food.
>Children often exhibit symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder and autism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant/restrictive_food_intake_disorder

I think spankings and siblings/daycare/team sports/play dates would fix the rising rate of autism.
>>
File: 1488054337010.jpg (1MB, 2171x2097px) Image search: [Google]
1488054337010.jpg
1MB, 2171x2097px
>>133762530
The kids are just expressing themselves
Discipline just raises right wing assholes :^)
>>
>>133763100
People like you do this to me all the time. My kids bicker with each other constantly, my boy is on a mission to drive my daughter absolutely insane. And my wife will jump up and down and raise hell at them night and day to no avail. BUT, I could trust them to take tea with the Queen and I wouldn't worry about their behavior. It's quit easy to teach your children to behave properly if you set it as your goal. You don't have to turn them into robots, you just teach them to respect their parents and themselves.
>>
>>133764284
At least you have good tip for bad mess or bad tip for no mess.
When you come across "those" days where you have multiple difficult patrons and lord forbid the ones who turn hostile the moment you drop the check and they freak out over the amount, and they obviously try to weasel out of it and the eye-rolling "I work in the industry too and this is unacceptable" sentence in said argument. Those make you want to just start hurling punches, but you can't, because they fucking know you can't unless you want to lose your job and a possible lawsuit.
>>
>>133762530
3 year old kids are little shits no matter how much you try to "discipline" them short of abuse. That's just the way kids are. Yelling at a mother because of her shitstain kid having a temper tantrum is retarded
>>
File: low IQ spanking.jpg (23KB, 362x360px) Image search: [Google]
low IQ spanking.jpg
23KB, 362x360px
>>133764898

reminder spanking your kids literally retards their IQ
>>
>>133764898
ARFID? Top fucking kek. So they've classified something inherently normal to existence as a disorder, huh?
>>
The shitty parents I hate are the ones where their kids are destroying the place causing tons of problems and the parents are there just drowning them out completely avoiding them. I literally saw one time the parents (a younger man and women) sit their 3 kids in a booth and the parents sat behind them at a different booth. The parents would talk and eat while the kids ate at their table. Once they were done the kids started getting up and trashing their booth...salt shaker on the table open, napkins everywhere, kids running to and from both tables. The entire time the parents didn't even acknowledge them.
>>
>>133766753
Or little dumbasses behave worse. Or dumbasses who have to resort to physical means regularly pass on their dumb genes and have dumb children.
That doesn't say shit.
>>
>>133766753
Not sure if study or (((study))).
>>
>>133766753
I got spanked dozens of times and have 142IQ
>>
>>133762761
>please choose your gift
>not, please choose your victimhood
It's like you're new here
>>
>>133766753
...Or maybe dumb kids are spanked more often?
>>
>>133763478
>things that never happened
>>
>>133762530
Id bet my left nut she was a single mother. Single mothers have ruined our society.
>>
>>133766753
>smart kid listens to his parents, doesn't get spanked

>dumb kid acts like a little shitstain, gets spanked

woah...

also the data isn't clear as to what its measuring (what does 1 change in cognitive score actually mean?) and is made irrelevant by the spike upwards at 3+, which implies that spanking your kids more will make them smarter
>>
>>133766753
Maybe dumber parents spank their kids more often, and said parents have dumber kids. This is a classic case of correlation not necessarily equaling causation.
>>
>>133768306
I'm trying to figure out how a swat on the ass causes brain damage. Is this really the science used to justify the neutering of disciplined parents?
>>
>>133766753
Seems like doing it exactly once between ages 5-9 is the sweet spot to teach em without traumatizing them
>>
>>133768617
the only possible idea, and its grasping at straws, is that spanking is some sort of "trauma" that impedes a child's mental growth

however the kind of trauma needed do actually accomplish is way bigger than a mere spanking, more like watching your mother getting beat the shit out of by an abusive father and then getting threatened by him too. real crazy shit in a nutshell
>>
File: 1499560379195.jpg (55KB, 516x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499560379195.jpg
55KB, 516x480px
>>133762530
It takes a village.
>>
guy is a bit rude to be honest

there is nothing you can really say in that situation

but that depends on exactly how loud the circus was

It is equally rude to bother people in a restaurant with your presence or your kids you cant discipline
>>
File: 1490745289793.png (324KB, 621x646px) Image search: [Google]
1490745289793.png
324KB, 621x646px
>>133762530
>implying i'll ever reproduce
heh... jokes on you, kiddo
>>
>>133762530
Kids are shit. Stop reproducing.
>>
>>133767964
are you stupid? the link is in the OP.
>>
>>133762530
North american children are spoiled and don't know how to behave correctly. Too much tv, fats and sugar + single mother i guess.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.