[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

end of independent judiciary in Poland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

http://www.dw.com/en/polands-government-seeks-total-control-of-the-court-system/a-39702171

https://oko.press/the-end-of-independent-judiciary-in-poland-pis-government-brakes-the-constitution-and-assumes-control-over-all-courts/

Spread the news my American friends. My country is collapsing atm.
>>
>>133762110
YOU retarded kod shill

after 27 years of mafia like goverments in poland they finaly get rid of ex commie judges

they literaly purge system of UB/SB/WSI agents and you fucks try to defend them

hell you even have ex SB interogators in your "democracy" marches

you make me sick
>>
>>133762308
is OP the mainstream media narrative, though?
i don't know if it made international news but any purging of left wing commie leftovers has to be good
>>
>>133762110
>My country is collapsing atm.
but Israel is fine so idk why are you crying a river here jew
>>
>>133762308
I guess someone got fucked over alimony and starts crying. Who the fuck are you to comment on things that you have no idea about? Do I tell you how to slave labour work in your sweatjob?
>>
GAS THE KIKES
>>
>>133762110
Polish Jew confirmed.
>>
>>133762504
Yes it is. Or rather germany owned media in poland.

Literaly we have shills like op supporting ex commie agents. In streets, claming we are living in dictatorship.

I acctualy wish we were dictatorships so they would send police/military to deal with those traitors.

But they let them yapper.

Best part even is "oposition" would push for earlier elections, PIS has 40%+ votes in bank.
>>
>>133762110
fake news

my country is growing strong
>>
>>133762308

Ziobro went too far. KRS shouldn't be nominated by him.
>>
>>133763269
Thats acctualy good argument I can agree on. Then again current corruption of judges is unaceptable.
>>
File: berlin according to my gramps.png (313KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
berlin according to my gramps.png
313KB, 343x500px
Welcome to the illiberal democracy club.
Здecь oчeнь дaжe нeплoхo и дaжe пpиятнo :D
>>
>>133763670
Lets solve corruption of judges by assigning new judges by Minister.
Plain retardation, but you will eventually see that coming. Sooner or later
>>
>>133762715
>I guess someone got fucked over alimony and starts crying.
KOD lider?
>>
File: 1490582596523.jpg (69KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1490582596523.jpg
69KB, 498x668px
>>133762715
>Who the fuck are you to comment on things that you have no idea about?
lol someone mad!
>>
File: Typical_Polandball.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Typical_Polandball.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>133762308

>Let's purge communism by ignoring the constitution to give even more power to a big, pro-welfare government.

Would never believe Poles are actually this dense if I didn't live here.
>>
>>133762110
good. Now fuck off KOD shill.
>>
>>133767375
do you even have any big parties that are not pro welfare and more pro free market at least liberal-conservative right?
>>
>>133762308
So now instead of (supposed) ex commie judges we'll have Zbysiu's friends judges. What a great progress! Just remember to not ask for favors in front of cameras.
>>
>>133767710
Depends on what you mean by 'big', but Wolnosc does have some support.
>>
>>133767710
yep, two to be exact one is moderate and advocates things like free market, limited gibs, less bureaucracy, patriotism, strong army and so on. They are in Parliament and got around 10% of votes if I remember correctly. The other party is a lolbetarian, borderline ancap party. They got 4,9% of votes in the last election.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.