[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 54

File: Father Daughter.jpg (65KB, 1019x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Father Daughter.jpg
65KB, 1019x1019px
> Tradcons want me to 'man up' and fulfill my traditional/evolutionary role as protector and provider
> "Hey guys, that sounds nice and all, but I don't really think you are taking into acco-"
> KEK! FAGGOT! NU-/POL/! DEGENERATE! KEK! KEK!
Why are tradcucks so bad at arguing? Ask a MGTOW why they went their own way and they will be able to very calmly and articulately tell you that their decision was based on sober economics, legal considerations, socio-political analysis of prevalent and accelerating trends, and a desire to manifest their highest level of self-ownership, but tradcuck's only response is to screech about society. Bitch, if you want me to care about society, maybe you should fucking do something to make it worthwhile to bust my ass for a wife and kids instead of the shitty deal most guys get now. Jordan Peterson is marginally better, but he still won't touch the real reasons that men are dropping out.
>>
File: polish gf.png (489KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
polish gf.png
489KB, 512x512px
>>133761198
If I can get a qt traditionally-minded gf so can you faggot.
>>
File: goforit.jpg (744KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goforit.jpg
744KB, 1440x1080px
>>133761198
>to very calmly and articulately tell you that their decision was based on sober economics, legal considerations, socio-political analysis of prevalent and accelerating trends, and a desire to manifest their highest level of self-ownership,

Blah blah blah cuck shit

You're the one who needs to make society worthwhile. That's your duty. By embracing mgtow you become part of the problem that you correctly identify. Thus you're a coward who shirks his duty. Thus Cuck cuck cuck cuck
>>
>>133761324
>>133761707
> missing the point entirely
When workers are being mistreated by their boss, they form unions and go on strike. When men are being mistreated by their women and their leaders, you want them to shut up and get back to work. Fuck off, Chaim, you aren't going to make a Jew-debt-slave out of me
>>
>>133761899
Nice false equivalence m8

Getting a gf is fucking easy, and you don't need it for your livelihood. You're just mad that 10/10s don't want to suck your microdick.
>>
>>133762131
Oh? Where is the false equivalence? No bullshit ad homs, defend your argument you fucking faggot, or are you so afraid of criticism that you can't?
>>
File: 1488579753490.png (58KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
1488579753490.png
58KB, 636x674px
>>133761707
>You're the one who needs to make society worthwhile. That's your duty.
Spooky.
>>
>>133761899
>He thinks "women" are his boss

No. Women as a collective don't represent any individual woman.
If a woman is behaving incorrectly, you should correct her.
Hiding in your basement till things work themselves out, or worse, promoting the problem itself, is not going to solve anything. It's a coward's path.

Sure your life will be easier. You can have the easiest life by living like a nigger. But don't expect any respect from society.
>>
File: Redpilled.jpg (308KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Redpilled.jpg
308KB, 720x900px
>>133761324
All men think that they've found the """one""" that won't cuck them like you, until it eventually happens. It's simply a matter of statistics.
>>
>>133762672
> He thinks he can be an aggressive neanderthal alpha without legal and social repercussion
Great job, retard, you completely missed the point where women have been made your 'boss' whether or not you agreed to it. The natural/evolutionary/genetic/traditional order is for the man to be the leader, fine, I agree. But try pulling that shit nowadays and watch the cops get called so fast it will make your head spin. And have fun dealing with the TV, social media, friends and family who will tell her to stand up to you, usurp you, disrespect you, divorce you and "fix" you. Oh, and don't forget the legal and physical power of the state backing her up no matter what she does, so good luck trying to reign in her natural hypergamy, irrational emotions and rebelliousness.
> Lol my gf is completely different from every woman who has ever lived and is totally not like the statistics and religions say she is
If you're that dumb, you deserve everything that is coming to you.
>>
>>133762355
>he doesn't understand what a logical fallacy is

Please read the sticky before posting on a board.
>>
>>133763973
> Dodging the question
False equivalence claims that I have made a comparison which cannot be taken as valid, yet where I have given reasons as to why I made the comparison I did (women occupy a social position akin to a boss in our socio-political culture commensurate with their evolutionary role as the mate-selecting sex), and you have said nothing.
MGTOW: 999999999999999999
Tradcucks: 0
>>
>>133763669
I haven't found a good one yet. I'm not saying I have. Another way of saying it is the women I've date have been beyond my ability. Too far gone for me to bring back. You point out all these negative influences: we have to work against them. I see these things happening all over the place. Whenever I see women behaving this way, I always let them know that they're doing something wrong. We have to voice our disapproval with this behavior. Just as white people need to develop group consciousness, men have to as well. We have to correct both sides so that things can get better.
Avoiding it is no solution. Things will just get worse. The solution must start with you and me.
>>
>>133765115
History is cyclical, not linear (though it may be cyclical AND linear) thus we have been here before, and we will be here again. The only solution is to let this degeneracy ride itself out, like the flu. There is no point in agitating like the MRAs do, society will reconfigure itself when the pain of not doing so becomes overwhelming, and not a moment before then. The real danger is that we will have a partial resurgence of traditional values before we have reached the critical mass, and thus become complacent rather than revolutionary.
>>
>>133761198
mgtow = feminists faggot little brother.
>>
File: 16237.jpg (286KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
16237.jpg
286KB, 2048x1536px
>>133761198
One of my quibbles with MGTOW is how they 'advertize' how they don't give a shit. If they really didn't give a shit and weren't fox and the grapes tier envious, they wouldn't need to heel-turn and label themselves MGTOW losers.
>>
>>133761198

>manning up is hard

That's what MGTOW really stand for.
>>
>>133761198
You know, I think I may have more sympathy for MGTOW now. Just look at this picture. Many of us dont have as many partners as these wenches, yet when they reach the end of their roasty lives they suddenly demand that we get jobs and become successful for them and their high mileages?

Srsly it doesnt make sense. They demand all sorts of things for us, try to shame us and make us not desire something younger and fresher still. Mocking those things and such a path in life when its a valid strategy to avoid too much degeneracy.

HPV is with 1/3 of them, they are disgusting with their tattoo's. So MGTOW actually seems like a good thing. And I think we are nearing a point now where there are actually desirable man in those ranks. Cutting off the man supply to these vile degenerate skanks.
>>
>>133762672
This. Perceiving women as your boss is your first mistake. You'll always be pushed around no matter what
>>
>>133761198
No one really gives a fuck if you reproduce or not. I doubt that you have valuable genetic material if MGTOW ever appealed to you.
>>
>>133766100
I'm not sure if there's a cause and effect there. Literally the type of woman who'd be a whore, is the kind of woman who wouldn't stay faithful. How was this not obvious to begin with? MGTOW makes it seem like there's a pussy-science where labia's grow and all this brah-pseudo science shit, when really the bottom line is:
>Don't Marry A Whore.
>>
>>133765648

I also think like this, but more like as history was a pendulum. You can push far to one side, but eventually the gravity pulls it back and the farthest away it went to one side, the faster it will be one reachs equilibrium.

Eventually the results of degeneracy will catch on, and the females of new generations will regain conservative values.

One of the results of feminism is that man are not interested anymore in marriage, as should not be, and this alone will act as gravity.
>>
MGTOW = Miserable guys that only wank
>>
>>133765648
>>133766465

>Calm down. Let the jews kill off the white race, goyim

You guys are such fucking niggers.
>>
>>133761198

>Bitch, if you want me to care about society, maybe you should fucking do something to make it worthwhile to bust my ass for a wife and kids instead of the shitty deal most guys get now

So you're asking other men to change things for the better instead of doing it yourself? What a completely beta mindset you have there, leaf. In fact, you sound like a woman, talking like that.
>>
>>133766697
This. I fucking hate (((Learned Helplessness))) memology.
>>
>>133765896
> MGTOW: "Society doesn't like men, the only winning move is not to play, and instead of complaining, just mind your own business and sort yourself out."
> Feminists: "Society doesn't like women, so the only winning move is to violently restructure the society in which we live while demanding the benefits of being male and getting rid of the downsides of being female."
> Same thing
Right.
>>133766100
At least part of that is due to the tradcucks who insist that MGTOW are just incels fueled by resentment. Much like being accused of racism, the only way to reply is to accept/deny the assertion, or deny the premises.
> Tradcuck: YOU'RE ONLY MGTOW BECAUSE YOU'RE A VIRGIN!
> MGTOW: Uh, no? I just don't care about being a protector and provider for women because of the soci-
> Tradcuck: HA! I KNEW IT. C U C K
>>133766697
>>133766791
> Letting yourself get fucked over is beta
Is this bait?
>>
OP the common perception of anyone who IDENTIFIES by their rejection of women, is that they're some kind of loser projecting their problems onto the opposite sex.

Drop the label. When asked why you don't have a significant other just say why: common law marriage, haven't found any good enough women, divorce court rape, and so on.

Personally my plan is to go somewhere that still protects marriage, if there are any nations like that, otherwise I'll just invest in an artificial womb when they come online.
>>
>>133766367
How can you tell if one is a whore?

>muh ability to notice signs
I swear fags that say this are pathetic. Yes, some give off a vibe or don't even hide it or whatever. But with most of them, and especially when they are ready to marry and appear decent, you will have NO FUCKING CHANCE to know for certain.
>>
>>133766697
>not being a slave to jew society
>beta
>>
>>133763015
I love that pic. It's a kike trick to not pull the trigger.
>>
>>133766697
>>133766791
> *Not letting yourself get fucked over is beta
ftfy
>>133767015
This. Are tradcucks just delusional, or intentionally deceptive?
>>
>>133767015
>B-but how can I ever know if she's lying to me, I'm not a telepath, she might sneak up on me and bullcuck me while I'm peeing
>this level of paranoia and lack of confidence

Are you kidding me? You're right. You have no business mating.
>>
It's more I'd prefer to do what I want with my own time. If I want to go have a relationship I can go and have one. I prefer to spend my time alone and doing things I like, (playing video games and surfing the internet). Call me what you will but those are the honest reasons I've been MGTOW. If you stay in a relationship status all your life you're sharing tons of important moments with someone else and not letting it be a personal moment for yourself. How can you grow as an independent being when you have to consider another persons emotions, wants, needs etc.
>>
>>133766910
>>133767073

When men of past saw something rotten in their society they went and fixed it and set their societies straight. You defeatist cucks just want to give up and let your lineage die because you don't feel that you're up to the task of solving the problem. You'd rather immerse yourself in hedonism and let your society degenerate further than try to make your society better. You are the fucking Jew's puppets if you give up on the white race.
>>
>>133766654
Why should I care about something that doesn't care for itself, anon?
>>
>>133766910
well the balance are in the favor of MGTOW in my opinion. I think that there is a legitimate mass of men who perhaps unknowingly now hate upon the women, and these men may actually be normal to good men too.

I guess the next part is for these men to band together and to start to remove the jew, and the nu cuck males who impede the proper operation and workings of society.
>>
>>133761198
When women give up and let go they turn to feminism to validate their actions.
MGTOW is feminism for men, don't turn into meninists.
Life is hard, don't give up, build your character, learn to deal with disappointment. Being a little snowflake and gtfo'ing from society won't do anything good for anyone.
If you want to MGTOW, just pop a round in your head, because the jews got you.
>>
>>133767388
Sure, get married fag. I'll just fuck your bitch and you'll never know about it, cause why would you think about this scenario lmao just don't think about it, if you don't imagine it it can't happen wtf bro srsly lmao.
>>
>>133767434
Listen to finbro
>>
>>133766697
While I agree with your sentiment, what do you expect men to do to change anything?

Men are demonized. Any attempt to petition for change is met with rebukes of sexism, patriarchy and "mansplaining." You can attempt to start changes at home, but you better become a master manipulator of women (after you win the lottery of finding an acceptable woman who loves you of course) in order to undue the lifelong habits and expectations society expects her to uphold.

You're right something has to be done, but what? And is it realistic?
>>
>>133767450
I'm not implying you should; you clearly don't though, and you're trying to push the opposite mindframe. Why shouldn't I care? If there's no reason to care, then there's no reason I shouldn't. Any other answer is obviously absurd and contradictory on your part.
>>
>>133766654

I am not white, stupid burger, don't you see the flag?

We are talking about collective effects, you moron, not personal lifes.

Of course I look for a younger girl with traditional values (catholics down here) to marry and have a family.

What I am not doing is extending my hand to old women who deluted themselves with the promisses of the feminism. Those should be left as example for the next generation.
>>
>>133766367

The problem is that society lacks any kind of moral fiber, and whorish behavior is becoming increasingly common and in fact, praised.

THAT is the issue.
>>
>>133767627
>Being a little snowflake and gtfo'ing from society won't do anything good for anyone.
Not getting divorce raped is going to do me some good, anon.
>>
Mgtow is so cringe. I don't even necessarily disagree with the talking points but I don't understand the need for all the fuss. If you don't want to get married find some fucking jewess with like 3 cats and go travel or whatever the fuck you people do.
>>
>>133767665
U mad bro
>>
>>133767756
>you clearly don't
Well yeah, that was implied.
>Why shouldn't I care?
I'm not stopping you, anon. Have fun fighting an uphill battle that (looking at how the entirety of white civilization has turned out) your descendants probably won't even thank you for IF you manage to win.
>>
>>133767747
>You're right something has to be done, but what? And is it realistic?

One thing you may not know: Women are drastically more sensitive to social pressure than men are. If you shame them publically, it will make them very uncomfortable even if they pretend it doesn't.

Shame them whenever you see them acting incorrectly. They will try to shame you back, but as a man, you're used to it anyway. You have defenses against that bullshit. Learn to take pleasure in their weak, desperate retaliations when you correctly point out their wrongdoing.
>>
>>133767627
> MGTOW is the same as feminism
When will this meme die? I just want to be left alone, and if I seek out human contact, I want to communicate those values to others so that I can be heard and understood, and associate with people who share my values (aka other redpilled men).
>>133767848
I don't get mad at roasties any more, I get mad at tradcucks who can't defend their arguments and try to shut down anyone who disagrees with them.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>133761198
>economics, legal considerations, socio-political analysis

Who does that sound like?

Un-kike yourself and you might realize that muh shekels is not a biological imperative.
>>
>>133767848
They're envious, so they feel the need for back-up on their loserdom status, because it's literally all they have. In this sense it's like the trans community and all that bullshit. Parade of the horrible.
>(((MGTOW PRIDE))) REEEEEEE

I hate losers of every type so bad. I want to crush them.
>>
>>133767747

The cultural change has already begun. The younger people are not as brainwashed as the baby boomers (see how many of the young voted for Le Pen vs. the 65+ boomer traitors). Right-wing media is growing fast on the internet, that needs to be supported and expanded. The left rule because they got a hold of the media, as media moves to the internet the right can get a hold of that, as they are already doing. The least a right-wing man can do is work on himself and make himself into a better man than the leftists, a builder. People will naturally gravitate towards that.
>>
>>133767874
Not even. Just hoping you would come up with a decent argument as to why not take into account something that might happen.

Do you not even think about being cautious around niggers? I bet you are like the faggy liberal that's walking on a street pass some nigglets and gets ko'd by one of them. Never saw it coming cause he didn't even think about it happening. Just like it'll happen to you.

>inb4 6'5, 8" dick, rich, handsome CHAD that no women would cheat on
Doubt it. If not, lucky you, you don't have to worry.
>>
>>133761324
She looks Jewish as fuck bro.
>>
>>133768367
>Be paranoid about niggers and my (((BLACKED))) meme, goyim yeahh

I wonder why jews write these posts. It really causes me to think.
>>
File: pepe hidden feel.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hidden feel.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
>>133761198
So true OP
Im a 5/10 guy lokks wise and because of my 150+ IQ I have a god complex so I only want 10/10 girls.
Im a doctor at 25 but girls my age dont give a shit about me and ride the cock carousel with Chad. The red pill is that I will be a beta provider and marry a 30+ roastie that will divorce/ cuck me ASAP. So thats why im MGTOW, im waiting for the artificial womb.
>>
>>133761198
Ok but very calmly you're still a cuck who betrayes his ancesters and his country.

But you do yours...
>>
>>133768551
cool story bro
>>
>>133768147
If you want to be left alone stop circle-jerking and propagating your beta-culture in this mongorian image board you fucking nigger. ty prease.
>>
>>133768551
why not try to use your money to kill the chads and the roasties? Better yet, why not try to kill the jew enablers who removed our good and angry religious leaders who put the chads to work in their armies or on the fields to plow?
>>
File: no_fault_divorce.jpg (292KB, 1362x776px) Image search: [Google]
no_fault_divorce.jpg
292KB, 1362x776px
>>133761198
Tradecucks are just retards who don't understand that you can't get traditionalist results without traditionalist laws.
>>
>>133768787
Desu.
>>
>>133768841
>It's impossible to be happily married longterm, goy

I wonder jew could be behind this post.
>>
File: 1492622716494.png (84KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492622716494.png
84KB, 412x351px
>>133768615
If you are poor you have nothing to lose.
When you are a doctor women will marry you for the money and divorce you. Or worse cuck you!
The laws are fucked, your wife will fuck chad in your house while your children can hear the screams from the room next door.
>>
>>133761198
(((MGTOW))) is for weak beta boys, and bitter men, who've been divorced too many times.
>>
File: 2342432135124.jpg (50KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
2342432135124.jpg
50KB, 544x360px
>>133768551
imma doctor to
>>
>>133768544
>libtard
Fuck off cuck, not even gonna bother to post a webm or gif with some apes attacking someone. You are a cuck, blacked subscriber and no argument faggot. KYS.
>>
>>133769026

And marriage is for women. They can marry each other.
>>
>>133768647
are you implying im lying? Im drunk out of my mind, this story is more honesty than I would give my mother.
>>
>>133769074
>Having heterosexual relationships is gay and futile

You're retarded. I hate you.
>>
>>133769184
Why would someone go and lie on the internet?
>>
>>133768031
We not in this looking for praise, Anon.
>>
>>133768950
>don't attack the problem at the source goy, just marry a woman and shut the fuck up and pay your taxes, jamal needs his welfare.
>>
>>133767394
Catering to your own needs 24/7 makes grow as person?

Are you even trying?
>>
>>133768841
Yep. But good luck trying to get that through the thick skulls of the tradcons on here. Dumbasses think they can snap their fingers and get 'Leave it to Beaver' back without rolling back the laws that have made this shit possible.
>>133769026
> what is learning from others mistakes for 200, Alex
>>
>>133768832
Im literally starting foundations to fund the research for the artificial womb. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>>
>>133767434
>waiting for the critical mass of people fed the fuck up to make your move
>defeat

You fucking moron.
>>
>>133769202
Cry some more beta bitch. Have fun raising your wife's black son. Unless you are a stupid roastie, cause you sure sound like one, in which case I hope you get raped to death by some BASED BLACK MEN.
>>
>>133769342
>commit suicide--at least then nothing will be stolen which you deserved and was rightfully yours. Take no risks in life. Be a loser and die wagering nothing. Live in constant regret for having not lived, and then absurdly die alone & lonely, having accomplished nothing for anyone.

Real good plan.
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>133761198
My boss is a tradecuck. It's absolutely pathetic. Here he is: a divorced beta who's "traditional, feminine, le redpilled" wife (tm) took everything from him including his dignity, but he insists on being a complete cuckold.

>Well that's how it goes anon
>Ye gotta pull yourself up by the bootstraps and try again
>I used to sit in my apartment feeling sorry for myself, but I gotta live my life
*sigh*
>I'm getting so tired of this dating stuff anon, these ladies need to be wined and dined by a real gentleman
>It gets expensive and never goes anywhere
>And they all want a guy with a house...not that there's anything wrong with that, a traditional man should be a provider
>When do you plan on getting married anon? A good young guy like you should have a pretty wife & kids
>Tells another horror story about marriage

You can't save people who are trapped in the matrix
>>
>>133768031
>>133768187
Most tradcucks are nothing more than feminized men.
Masculinity is individualism.
Femininity is collectivism.
Tradcucks simply want to destroy the remnants of masculinity by abolishing individualism.
>>
>>133769605
>literal niggerjewkikeahmed posting

Inshallah, Kike. Kek.
>>
>>133769714
>Not desiring women isn't gay

Wut?
>>
>>133769592
None of these MGTOW fucks seem to have any interest in fixing society. They are proudly nihilist hedonists.
>>
>>133761198
>MGTOWs make economic benefit argument why the sweet life is more pleasurable.

Because life is more than just you. The virtuous life is the good life. If you want everything to be about yourself then you will never be happy anyway.

Also tradcons can't argue with MGTOWs because they value different things.
>>
>>133761198
Nice wife!
>>
>>133769405
If you have given up, I'm okay with that, nobody really cares.
But don't propagate your betacuck poison to others to find reason behind your actions. Seems like a really immature thing to do.

>guys look i've given up
>i'm not a loser, r-right?
>guys validate my choice to be a beta
>lets all give up on women and suck dick
>>
File: 1492799422606.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492799422606.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>133769056
Dont believe. Your grammar is terrible. Are you pajeet?
>>
>>133765953
Yup. Same problem I have with your typical atheist. I have some crazy born-again Christian friends who will only talk about religion when directly asked. But the couple of cringey atheist friends I have will interject atheism into fucking every conversational topic. They constantly have to advertise to the world how """""enlightened""""" they are, even when I'm just talking about cerakoting a new gun.
>>
>>133769714
What are these ridiculous parallels you are triyng to make, they make no sense and you are not giving anything to explain your comparison.
>>
File: 1480970672388.jpg (56KB, 1134x692px) Image search: [Google]
1480970672388.jpg
56KB, 1134x692px
>>133761198

A man that finds excuses to not be a man is no man.

>I'm scared of something going wrong
>I dont want to risk it

basically "i'm not good enough and I'm not even going to try"

yeah have fun with that. I bet you are a communist because you hate dealing with risk when you invest your capital.

faggot
>>
File: ar1.png (54KB, 1041x279px) Image search: [Google]
ar1.png
54KB, 1041x279px
>>133761198
>mgtow cucks want to destroy this
>>
File: 1393438140456.jpg (179KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393438140456.jpg
179KB, 1083x720px
>>133761198
>that picture
Oh God, my heart.
>ywn have a cute loli wife fix your tie in the morning and kiss you on the cheek before you go to work
>ywn have come home from work completely exhausted to a delicious dinner she prepared
>ywn take a bath together after dinner and then fall asleep while holding her close and listening to her breath
I promise I'll treat her well. Fuck society.
>>
>>133768981
No.
>>
>>133769606
You dumb fuck, no fault divorce is the source of the low marriage rates. No man wants to risk a woman leaving with half his wealth just because she got bored. Change the laws and society improves, but you retards never push this. I know why, because you're feminized men who want to ensure this idiotic system continues.
>>
>>133770072
MGTOW = sucking black dick behind a shed
>>
>>133761899

if you think relationships are like terms of employment then you are a fucking idiot. The fact you think men are like "employees" and women are the "bosses" shows you are a weakminded pathetic faggot.

maybe if you thought more like a boss and less like an employee you wouldn't be such an unsufferable cuck.
>>
>>133761324
>brown eyes
>that nose

kek, I bet you think she's white
>>
>>133761198
>Ask a MGTOW why they went their own way and they will be able to very calmly and articulately tell you that their decision was based on sober economics, legal considerations, socio-political analysis of prevalent and accelerating trends, and a desire to manifest their highest level of self-ownership, but tradcuck's only response is to screech about society.

Translation: I'm scared of women and I don't want to admit it, so I just add a shitload of window dressing to my statements because I don't want to take responsibility for my actions.

VirginTOWs make me sick.
>>
>>133761198

Enough, for Christ's sake. If you're really "going your own way", why do you care what anyone else thinks of you?

So you don't care about the "bigger picture"? That's fine. But not caring MEANS not caring, it doesn't mean constantly whining about how people disapprove of you.

My aunt has never married. I've never seen her show any interest in men OR women. I don't even think she's had sex. She does little to appear feminine. She's devoted her life to her own pursuits, mostly a mix of outdoorsmanship and scholarly interests. I have NEVER seen her seek bullshit approval from the rest of our family, or from wider society, for what she chose. She doesn't need it. And the irony is that because she's never even given a thought about that crap, everyone respects her for it.

You should do the same thing, if that's really what you want. If you're a man who truly goes his own way, gets on with his life, turns himself into something special, actualises his own desires and potential, and truly carves his own path? Then people will probably be in awe of you.

But instead, you're behaving like a child who can't believe his parents don't approve of him.

Get a fucking grip!
>>
>>133768187
I'm not sure I'm capable of making a sandwich big enough for that landwhale.
>>
>>133769834
Technically it's not, actually. By definition, "gay" means only the attraction by men, to men.
As long as you're not attracted to men, you can never be gay.
>>
>>133769629
Amen. All people who disagree with the logic of MGTOW deserve to get married as a punishment so they become MGTOW the hard way!
>>
>>133761198
This happens to you because no one should be giving up like a faggot and going MGTOW, they should be striving for the traditional way.
>>
>>133770134
>Somebody else be a MRA for me, guys...g-guys?

You're disgusting m8.
>>
>>133761198
>Why are tradcucks so bad at arguing?
Maybe they are all grills? I've never met a man threatened by somebody masturbating, taking care of themself, saving money, etc.
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
It's funny. I'm not a MGTOW but I just see how retarded marriage is. I've got 3 white kids from the same mother which is more than what any of you cucks have done. If you want kids, then just have them. Bringing the government into the situation is idiotic.

My IQ is high and my impulse control is high too. Thus guaranteeing the success of my children.
>>
>>133770381
k, snowflake. Put your shoes one, we're a grandma's house--
>>
>>133770322

Here, just to drive the point home:

http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_if.htm

That pretty much sums it up. Nowhere in that iconic, timeless poem does it mention any of the "tradcuck" shit you people complain about. It's about your own merits. Your own manhood.

Notice how a decent part of it is about not resenting other people? About learning to shut the fuck up instead of constantly complaining? About acting instead of endlessly talking?

Follow the example.
>>
>>133769356
>saying something without saying anything

wew lad, the pseudo-intellectualism on this mongolian board is too far for me.
>>
File: woman.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>133770126
hahaha
no is literally a woman argument.
Youre a woman.
>>
>>133770604
No.
>>
>>133770604
What a bulletproof argument you have. You should be proud of your decision to be an incel. I'm happy this is the case.
>>
>>133769834
>>133769845
>>133770072
It's simple, rarely will a tradcuck admit how no-fault divorce is the source of the low marriage rates. This is because they don't give two shits at all about the white race or anything about that. No, they simply want to gossip about how superior they are to others. The same goes for MGOTW, who ignore the inevitable results of low marriage rates on society.
>>
>>133770081
> ignoring problems makes you a real man(tm)
Lel
>>133770555
I'll check those trips only to tell you that you are essentially making my point for me. Nowhere have I ever advocated taking MGTOW off the internet, this is an anonymous Taiwanese fish gutting collective dedicated to lolis, traps, and anime. If you tradcucks are so assmad that you can't stand the idea of an anonymous /pol/ack sharing their thoughts, your worldview might not be as bulletproof as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>133770394
Fuck off. There is NO benefit to marriage as a man. Of course a soft feminist cuck like you would try to trick men into throwing a party for some bitch before abandoning all your dreams, money, time, & happiness to receive the privilege of a half-hearted blowjob on your birthday once a year. Marriage is the ULTIMATE conquest a woman has over a man.
>>
>>133766367
>Don't Marry A Whore
Okay now there's maybe 5 women left in this country that are marriage material
Now what
>>
>>133770931
the same goes for (undeclared), who want to virtue signal how above the fray they are, and how objective and godlike they are to be on the fence, lacking the courage to pick one of the only two options presented by life.
>>
File: 1492472598383.jpg (8KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492472598383.jpg
8KB, 224x250px
>>133770732
Your mind lives in the 20th century.
THE ARTIFICIAL WOMB IS COMING! WE WILL BE FREE FROM RETRADED WOMEN DECIDING WHO WILL REPRODUCE!
>>
>>133771046
Ples. False.
>>
>>133771141
>Artificial womb

Hhahah. Every MGTOW thread has this scifi cringe shit. I hate you LARPING kike faggots.
>>
>>133771046
That's definitely false. The number of marriageable women is dropping, but it's not that hopeless.
>>
>>133770675
>>133770732
Once again I'll repeat.

Feminists are the ally of tradcucks. They support each other.

Tradcucks support the safety net for women in need of providers.
>>
>>133761198
I find it funny there are men advocating economic slavery. It's not the 50's anymore why should be follow such archaic practices? No young man in his right mind would fall for the marriage meme.
I have a little girl from a previous relationship and dating a woman who makes her own money and has her own place. Marriage isn't on the table for either one of us. Find a capable woman who isn't going to restrain you from doing what you enjoy or bleed you dry while she sits at home.
>>
>>133771273
Yep, absolutely. The two groups who can't stand men acting in their own self-interest are feminists and tradcons.
>>
>>133771273
third wave feminists don't fuck men, m8. They're literally female MGTOW, who blame everyone for their incompetence. What world do you live in?
>>
>>133771108
No, I'm a reactionary who wants to actually fix shit, you're just a faggot who wants to beat his dick off from the thought of being superior to some virgin men. MGOTW are superior to you because they at least understand there is a problem and that it needs to be fixed. You, however, have no desire to fix the problem.
>>
>>133771273
Im pretty sure you can guess my answer to this cringe by now.

And for fuck sake stop with the made up words. Normal People automatically stop listening.
>>
>>133771161
Fuck off.
>>133771249
Yes it is. More than 90% of women lose their virginity by by age 18. And that's before considering the other factors which cause marriage to fail.
>>
>>133771451
>third wave feminists don't fuck men
Exactly, so you embrace the 2nd wave feminists to ensure feminist rule continues.
>>
>>133771493
>Delusions of grandeur, the post
>>
File: 1487024654237.jpg (94KB, 872x690px) Image search: [Google]
1487024654237.jpg
94KB, 872x690px
>>133761198
Seems rather stupid of tradcons to think they can solve the problem solely by treating symptoms, or even encouraging you to be a symptom.

If they want to make marriage a viable option again and save "muh western civilization" and "muh white race" then they need to solve the problems making marriage so undesirable first. Then get people to marry. Otherwise they just add to the pile of inevitable casualties.
>>
>>133761198
>MGTOW = Miserable guys that only wank

HEY I'm not miserable and I wank by choose.my cats all I need.
>>
>>133761707
>You're the one who needs to make society worthwhile.

???
>>
File: artificial womb.jpg (413KB, 1200x529px) Image search: [Google]
artificial womb.jpg
413KB, 1200x529px
>>133771247
Men are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.
>>
>>133768551
>im waiting for the artificial womb.
You're a doctor, make it happen
>>
File: IMG_1197.jpg (14KB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
14KB, 323x182px
>>133771416
Bingo.
>>133771451
Sod off wanker. It was the second wave feminists who hated all men.
>>133771598
Fuck off, female. The men are talking.
>>
>>133763015
This.

I'm 31 and my ex-gf of 4 years is a fucking whore who threw it all away. She was a virgin when we met. Thought I'd hit the jackpot.

Do not trust them. Ever.
>>
>>133771659
>Ensure feminist rule continues

Jesus, you faggots have like some dungeons and dragons fantasyland shit going on in your heads. Complete autism. No wonder you can't get laid.

Your self-serious terminology is humorous desu, kohai.
>>
>>133771600
Source?
>>133771706
Exactly. MGTOW is the precursor to reactionary revolution. Marriage pushers fail to realize that it's bloody hard to be involved in political change if you're working 80 hours a week to provide for a wife and kid (or three, or four)
>>
>>133771600
>More than 90% of women lose their virginity by by age 18. And that's before considering the other factors which cause marriage to fail.

And? The overwhelming majority of guys lose it in their teens and twenties, too.
>>
>>133769340
What you're in it for will be disregarded. Just look at how the world's currently shitting on everything whites have ever fought for.
>>
>>133771941
>>133771948

I'm a musician and homeowner. Getting pussy isn't my problem.

It's finding someone worth building a life together with.
>>
File: 1409962381826.png (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1409962381826.png
15KB, 477x539px
>>133761198
Because they at the same time AND want to go back to the morality and social structures of the 1920s AND win over female voters. You do not win over women by implying it's even a theoretical possibility that women can ever do anything wrong. The real TradCons (as opposed to TradCucks), the ones who want to abolish female suffrage, never win elections. That's because women are the biggest (semi-)unified voting block and they will never vote against their own interests, even if it's in the interests of society as a whole. That's because, evolutionarily, women have never been selected for altruistic and self-sacrificial values. They can *at best* be self-sacrificial towards their children, and even then I'm pretty sure that when push comes to shove most women would kill their sons to save themselves.

That's why TradCucks have made themselves the right wing mirror image of feminism: they want the "good old days" back where men were still men, yet they can't expect women to be women once more because that loses them votes. End result: a society where men are in the service of women yet cannot expect anything for their labor. That's precielsy what feminism wants.

This is why I agree with TFM that female suffrage is the point of no return for any civilization. It allows those with no interest in the preservation of the state to have a say in its destiny.
>>
>>133761198

Ok let's settle this shit already and hear my rant.
MGTOW is "in principle" a nice idea. What you're not taking into account are several things, among others:
>women consider you pathetic faggots nontheless
>it doesn't work, because you're a minority and the majority is still "the Good Guy" aka Fotzenknechte and omega losers [of which I'm sure you've got some as well]
>we're existing in a political climate that is prone to demonize young (and middle-aged) white men
and so on and so forth. Now, what's the problem here ? It's for one, that MGTOW has become a hub of emasculated men trying to become masculine again by ignoring the very basic tribal needs of themselves as well as women. Sure, men are prone to spread their seed, but what does it benefit apart from creating a society of single moms and single mom-raised children (of which boys are the actual losers) ? Nothing, exactly.
What you're ACTUALLY accomplishing is not that """stacies""" crave your dick again, but that they give up on society as well. Industrialization and drone work has a big influence on that, too. Because it drove away men from their families, so that especially boys grew up, learning "how to be men" from their mothers and grandmas. And now comes around the corner: you, and advocates to shit on women, pump and dump, because fuck feminism, amirite ?

MGTOW is not a way to emancipate men from women, it's a catalysator for the decline of society.
The funny thing is, they're doing the exact opposite of what they needed doing in order to "fix women" and therefore society. You should be responsible for society, procreate and make the world or (if you're not into that) the country or your fucking city a better place where your children can be able to prosper. But guess what ? Your children will have no responsible dad. Best case scenario is that you settle once a girl is pregnant - but as of now and as it seems, most of you plain refuse that. And I can absolutely .... 1/?
>>
>>133767015
first warning sign to look for is single motherhood.
second is if she is narcissistic and live in a fantasy land in her head.
third is if you more concerned with you wallet then you.

these are some basic signs to look for in a bad choice for a woman.
>>
>>133771706
Oh no, remember? Women don't have any agency. Just walk into that chapel, shake your fiancée's hand, and she'll know that you're a true traditional gentleman (tm) who will provide for her and put your jacket over puddles for her. After all, a REAL MAN obeys women and looks out for their needs.
>>133771782
Not an argument
>>
>>133761198
I wouldn't call myself mgtow or whatever else, but given the current stats on divorce and the economic implications for men in these situations, you would be out of your fucking mind to marry the first girl you come across. You need standards, and you need to be someone worthy of the standards you demand.
>>
>>133771930
Oh you got me. I better stop talking now
>>
File: anti_men_shaming.jpg (497KB, 1900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
anti_men_shaming.jpg
497KB, 1900x1440px
>>133771948
> No wonder you can't get laid.
Code Pink.
>>
File: TIC TOC.png (370KB, 564x388px) Image search: [Google]
TIC TOC.png
370KB, 564x388px
>>133771877
>>
>>133772194
>Somebody's been watching a liddle too much (((PuA))) vidzzz

hahahhah. CAUGHT YOU NIGGER!
>>
>>133771941
N-No goyim! She just wasn't TRADITIONAL enough! Keep trying!

I met a woman one time who was REALLY cool! And a black guy who was smart! And a jew who didn't lie!
>>
>>133772313
>implies color coding legitimate arguments and concerns somehow defeats them
>Further proves his own autism

???
>>
File: IMG_1166.jpg (43KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1166.jpg
43KB, 618x412px
>>133771948
Woman confirmed
>>
File: jorji.png (59KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
jorji.png
59KB, 233x233px
>>133761198
vast majority of western women are degenerate and only want to settle down once theyre all used up in their 30s. what's an anon to do
>>
File: pepe.jpg (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
28KB, 200x200px
>>133771924
Im literally organising foundations to fund the research needed. Our pretext is that we do it to "liberate women" so we can get government funding. ONE DAY WE WILL BE FREE FROM WOMEN WHO KEK/DIVORCE US! One day women cant corrupt men by holding the next generation hostage.
>>
>>133772429
STOP NOTICING PATTERNS AND DO WHAT WE WANT!!11!!!
>>
File: Redpill_FemaleRightsBirthRate.png (195KB, 1382x850px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill_FemaleRightsBirthRate.png
195KB, 1382x850px
>>133761198
don't drop out. just become a consumer (of taxes, of women) instead of a producer.
>>
>>133771991
Marriages don't fail because men have had pre-marital sex.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL YOU FUCKING FEMINIST FUCKS! WHAT IS GOOD FOR ONE GENDER IS NOT GOOD FOR THE OTHER!
>>
>>133772429
>don't have relationships with women
>Live in fear, goyim

Not this time, jew.
>>
>>133772173
>women consider you pathetic faggots nontheless
Why does that matter? Going your own way means not caring what women think. You're analyzing MGTOW from the perspective of a bluepilled white knight, so it automatically appears wrong. Much like how Islam is automatically the True Faith when analyzed from the perspective of a hyperorthodox Muslim who thinks revelation takes priority over observation.

>it doesn't work, because you're a minority and the majority is still "the Good Guy" aka Fotzenknechte and omega losers [of which I'm sure you've got some as well]
It works friend, it works. Not all men need to give up, not even a majority of men. Just a significant enough number to get women worried. And we're seeing this already. Recently there was an article about an increasing number of women freezing their eggcells because they can't find "fitting" men to settle down with. More and more articles, even those written by women and from a pro-female perspective, are considering the option that maybe men are dropping out because there's no real reason to stick around. Hell, projections already show that in a few decades a majority of men will remain unmarried for life (though most likely still poundin' puss)

>we're existing in a political climate that is prone to demonize young (and middle-aged) white men
So what can we do? Either we accept our demonization, or we sit back and wait for the inevitable collapse, only to rebuild a better system from the ashes (as men will always have to do, because women sure as fuck aren't going to do it for us).

>What you're ACTUALLY accomplishing is not that """stacies""" crave your dick again, but that they give up on society as well.
See my above point: death and rebirth.

You're just a useful idiot, who believes men should utterly dehumanize themselves and make themselves effectively tools to women, risking their own happiness and even their lives, because the alternative isn't preferable FOR WOMEN.
>>
>>133772173
>it's a catalysator for the decline of society.
No, the catalyst is as this anon stated >>133772126
>This is why I agree with TFM that female suffrage is the point of no return for any civilization.
In that sense, tradcucks want to slow the decline and make it gradual, while MGOTW are essentially accelerationists.
>>
File: mac.jpg (94KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
94KB, 900x900px
>>133761198
Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way
>>
Nobody who actually identifies as MGTOW is calm or articulate.
Putting women back in a submissive role and increasing male influence and compensation is a core objective of traditionalism and that's what will make it worthwhile.
>>
>>133772536
SO many bitter dudes in here that couldn't keep their bitches in check. Lol.
>P-professor how do I make them love me? Is there a potion? Love potion number nine eh? Yesss!
>>
>>133772126
I bow to this 10/10 post. You are the heart of /pol/. The only reason people like me are still here.
>>
>>133772680
>Marriages don't fail because men have had pre-marital sex.
Are you seriously implying that a guy with game and an exposure to a variety of women wouldn't cheat at some point (and cause the marriage to fail)? PUA circles are full of that shit!
>>
>>133767434
*tries to fix society,ends up with life ruined by sjws,in jail or shot...no thanks.

you may be right that we are defeatists but that because we don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Also many of us were not 'equipped' with the tools to fix society and on top of that instead of getting help we just get screamed at.

I got screamed at by my mom so much that I HID in my room almost completely from 15-21.
so when you scream at me I just say fuck you and go hide in my room with my fun hobbies like video games.
>>
>>133772173
Fuck off. Nobody is saying single moms should do anything.
>>
>>133772515
>Woman confirmed
Yep.
>>
File: 1491380167378.jpg (120KB, 660x780px) Image search: [Google]
1491380167378.jpg
120KB, 660x780px
>literally everyone around you gets fucked over by literally every female they've ever been with
>"DUDE YOU'LL BE FINE"
>>
>>133761198
>> Tradcons want me to 'man up' and fulfill my traditional/evolutionary role as protector and provider
as much as I hate to tell you that is probably what must be done at this point to return society to previous, more healthy states
>>
>>133772126
>mommy issues, the post
>>
>>133772865
>I got screamed at by my mom so much that I HID in my room almost completely from 15-21.
>so when you scream at me I just say fuck you and go hide in my room with my fun hobbies like video games.

A woman screamed at me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
File: utopia.png (446KB, 663x407px) Image search: [Google]
utopia.png
446KB, 663x407px
>>133772536
Make it happen, brother.
>>
>>133772173
...understand the resentment. But the truth is, it will worsen the situation significantly - provided that "life stance" gets some traction and recognizability beyond "kissless virgins being mad at hot women for not fucking them".
As I said, women don't care for shit for the most part, and media and indoctrination will do their part.

So what you're actually fighting is the massively anti-father (or male) laws and how men are treated. Guess what needs be done in order to change the situation ? You need people in politics, people that are able to make laws - or alter existing ones. Not that childish "NO MOMMY IMMO NO GO CLEAN THE DISHES I WANT MY ICE CREAM FIRST !!!". Because this is refusing responsibility. And that is, as I said in the beginning, the exact opposite of what you should be doing.

So now I actually forgot what I wanted to say, forgive me. I'm going to add.

But as conclusion: Traditionalist people are mad for a reason, and a good one. That is, MGTOW is the same hub degeneracy that is radical feminism, because it spreads an attitude of non-responsibility, of "fuck those bitches, they don't deserve me anyway". Thus, you're making it worse, because if you go through, consequently, you will pump'n'dump women and even if there were kids you'd abandon them. Which leads to more emasculated boys and men, having to learn to be men from women. But now it's worse, because other than 30-50 years earlier, women are entitled to a bunch of self-loathing and special rights and so on - not to mention that whole gender bullshit - so that modern day men will be raised as faggots.
And that is not a future I seek for Europe as well as America.
Of course, all that comes in addition to abandoning Christ. But that's another topic.
If I may recommend you a book, that might open your eyes: "No More Mr. Nice Guy!" by Robert Glover. He tackles something that is related exactly to this problem of "always doing it right and being fed up with entitled bitches"
>>
>>133761198
Always a leaf. I'm becoming Canadaphobic with every passing day
>>
>>133761198

what a shitty male you must be a fucking nigger.
>>
>>133772126
This is the best comment i have read in 2 years.
Come on tradcucks, surely you can debunk him. While youre at it debunk gravity too.
>>
Just make a losing bet and hope to get lucky.
>>
>>133773083
enjoy your sexuality, brother!
>>
>>133773085
11/10 post, Adolf.
>>
>>133772865

Ok cool. I guess it's best your genes don't continue then.
>>
File: (47)[1].png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
(47)[1].png
260KB, 563x542px
>>133772818
>SO many bitter dudes in here that couldn't keep their bitches in check.
Tell me, how does one "keep their bitches" in check?

>Just treat her right LOL
We both know that doesn't work.
>You're bigger and stronger, just hit her LOL
Enjoy a one-way ticket to prison
>You don't need to actually hit her, just speak sternly to her LOL
Screaming at her hurts her feelings. And with her hurt feelings she can report you to the police for abuse, and as a man you're guilty until proven innocent
>You're the breadwinner, just use money as a reward-punishment system LOL
Except she can divorce you and take half of your money no questions asked. In some countries like Canada you don't even need to be married (and I can see politicians introducing this system in more and more countries the more marriage rates decline)

Do you see the problem? Historical man, in the absence of government intervention, had a plethora of means by which to keep a woman in check. The state has emasculated all of them, giving women no reason to remain loyal other than their own whims. The situation from the male perspective is effectively this: you're putting your neck on the chopping block and you can simply *hope* that the woman doesn't decapitate you with that giant axe the government has given her "just in case".
>>
>>133772173
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
MGTOW dont give a shit about society. Society doesnt give us authority over our families and just hooks up the female. FUCK THIS SOCIETY! Islam has a better system than the west and I will literally convert to Islam when they do and start my white sharia family.
>>
>>133761198
MGTOW is an odd one imho. I see people reeing at them and I've never been sure if it was mad roasties/cucks or mad right wingers.
MGTOW is a direct result of feminism and not vice-versa. If you really wanted to stop MGTOW you should start with ending (((feminism))). The same way as if you want to stop Muslims and third world immigration there isn't any point crying about them and protesting because you're trying to fight the outcome instead of the (((source))).
>>
>>133773361
This anon is right, angel. >>133773085 ... they don't deserve such a beautiful boy as you ;)

goo goo gaa gaa, bro.
>>
File: 1497130101272.png (3MB, 1469x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1497130101272.png
3MB, 1469x1323px
>>133770555
Nice trips but poem advocates cuckery. Try this one:

> On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
> (Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife)
> Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
> And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

> And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
> When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
> As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
> The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
>>
>>133773296
I'm on nofap, gotta keep the virility
>>
>>133772535
Unfortunately, this is true for the most part.

I do have one qt who's not a slut, but is just over mid-20s. And she's white!

I need to get on that and stop with my self-martyrdom pity party.
>>
>>133770134
This

Not mgtow myself, but if we got rid of no-fault divorce that would greatly improve marriage rates.
>>
>>133773663
Keep it going. I broke down last night. Feel terrible. But even if you relapse it's not the end of the world brother. The key is to stay away from porn at all costs.
>>
>>133772345
Amen! Soon we will be free.
When women are phased out, socialism and the wellfare state will die! A new age of enlightenment!
>>
>>133772689
I have two girlfriends and one long term lover who's the mother of my three kids. I don't hate women, I see them for what they are and let them do what nature created them for.
>>133772809
Tradcucks are moronic. Women are NATURALLY submissive animals, especially around dominant men who have high sexual success with other women. But they're STILL hypergamus. And they STILL begin to lose interest in long term partners due to degrading libido. Which has been proven by science to occur in ALL LTRs. Tradcucks just wanna tack on "oh and you lose all your shit when she gets bored".
>>133772818
Blah
>>133772860
Of course men are hardwired to breed with as many women as possible. Women love this fact. A low quality man is clingy and monogamous because he can't do better, alphas are statistically the highest value mates among women because we have already proven our sexual and genetic desireability to other women. Pre selection. Men who cheat on their wives still divorce at DRASTICALLY lower rates because it's natural.

Women who have sex with more than 1 man lose oxytocin which allows them to be good mothers & faithful lovers.
>>
>>133773071
That's right! You tell him! Men aren't allowed to feel pain or express discomfort. They are souless expendable fuel to be thrown upon the fires of progress.

Why don't you try to support your brothers instead of tearing them down because they don't agree with you. That's exactly the same shit the feminists do.
>>
>>133773745
>the nofault divorce meme

So sick of hearing this talking point. It's bullshit. I'm a Juris Doctor and let me explain the system it replaced: Fault divorce was where people literally lied about one another having affiars in order to get out of a marriage, ruining people's lives in the process. No the problem isn't with the legal system re: this issue, the problem is with the lack of moral fiber in society, the advent of contraception, the jews etc. If anything this is simply a small side effect of general kikery, but in itself it's not even bad compared to what existed before.
>>
>>133772267
I know :(
>>
File: sweating-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>>133773361
>In some countries like Canada you don't even need to be married
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>133773992
>Don't trigger him
>He should be provided a safe space

You sound like some commie jew faggot. He's trying to make the boy man up, you fucking kike nigger.
>>
>>133774069
>Fault divorce was where people literally lied about one another having affiars in order to get out of a marriage, ruining people's lives in the process.
Ooh! OOH! I see where you're going with this line of reasoning!
Because people lied under the fault divorce system, we should have a no-fault divorce system! In the same way we should extrajudicially punish all men accused of rape, because if we bring it to court some women will lie about being raped!

This is why divorce courts existed back then. Not to fuck over men like today, but to actually investigate whether or not there was any party at fault.
>>
>>133773992
>That's right! You tell him! Men aren't allowed to feel pain or express discomfort. They are souless expendable fuel to be thrown upon the fires of progress.

Almost every mom and dad on Earth has screamed at their kid at some point. That's called being human.

Harden the fuck up.
>>
>>133774095
you date a bad bitch long enough she gets yo shit
>>
>>133774069
Give men a means of protecting themselves from losing half their shit just because a woman gets bored or fuck off. If you're not going to change the incentives the behavior will not change. Tradfags need to get this through their fucking skulls.
>>
>>133773140
> country that has had the most social engineering done to it creates the most shitposting
A match in my sock!
>>133772173
>>133773085
You seem to conflate MGTOW with PUAs, or perhaps are referring to those MGTOW who are also manwhores.
>>133773992
Don't bother. Tradcucks use shaming in an attempt to get men to conform to the evolutionary archetype of the protector and provider, failing to realize that the environment has changed, and what was evolutionary adaptive in the past is not necessarily adaptive in the present.
>>
And how do you deal with sex? Cuz I aint going to hunt bitches at the Club.
And most "nice" women want a long relationship, at least a year. That means money and time consumed with the chance of getting nothing.

And at last, I feel that I want a family, I had a shitty family and want build my own and do the things the right way. I dream of playing with my lil boys and teaching the the thing I did not had.
>>
>>133774427
... How? Is she literally entitled to a percentage of your income just because youve been with her for x time? What's x? What if you break up with her?
>>
File: fApL5lr.jpg (254KB, 896x1045px) Image search: [Google]
fApL5lr.jpg
254KB, 896x1045px
>>133774095
>What did he mean by this?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=346&top=14
In all Canadian provinces other than Quebec, if you live together for 12 months (in certain provinces it doesn't have to be consecutive either), you're considered to be in a "Common Law Marriage". This means that, despite the fact that your girl never married you, she can still take you to divorce court.

If you live in a Civil Law country you're safe for now, but as I said I fully expect civil law countries to copy this system if marriage rates keep declining.
>>
>>133772717

First of all, it matters. Women consider so-called alpha-male behavior attractive. On the contrary, MGTOW is not alpha. It's the opposite. It's giving up. And what is more defeatist and omega than giving up on society ?

Your whole argument is that "it's already dead so fuck it". What about the people that didn't ? That still procreate in loving relationships and marriages, that don't divorce over the slightest shit ? Their kids will essentially grow up in societies that went to shit, not because women are so entitled, but because men transformed into pussies, letting it all happen on purpose.

Second point: If actually a significant number of males give up, see above. Your argument is the literal opposite of snowflake feminism. In every single facet.

Third point: This is exactly what I adressed. You cannot shit on women and be like
>AYO GOTTA GO FAST
but you need the will to change it for the better. Then you could do politics. Hell, even MGTOW could lobby for better laws, but as you're a bunch of check-out faggots, this won't happen.

Women are giving up, because men gave up. Not the other way around. Calling me a useful idiot won't change that very fact. Society is built upon the shoulders of men and there does it fall off. Do you even understand that happiness is not instant gratification and shekels ?

As I said, what you're advocating for is what will catalize the decline of society up to a rate unknown up to date, provided it gets traction.

>>133772775

Straight out bullshit. The fact that men had to leave their families, for war and drone work, thus practically creating single mom households, was the problem. The fact that men lost control of the situation 70 years ago, leaving women "to do whatever" was the problem. It's not the voting right, it's women rampaging, because they're set less and less limits. In addition comes that we abandoned God and therefore the family structures, the churches provided. But as I said, that's another topic.
>>
>>133774298
You don't fucking get it, you spaz. Couples would often conspire to make up shit so they could get out of marriage even. It incentivizes lying, it doesn't discourage it. The system became a total joke, and nobody cared because everyone was lying. You want our judicial system to be a joke? Maybe you're a kike and you like institutional deception, but I hold truth as having a sort of value, starnigger.
>>
>>133772429
>and a jew who didn't lie

Now I know you're fake
>>
>>133767434
Easier said than done.
>>
>>133774254
>>133774365

I'm going to assuming the misinterpretation was not intentional.

You can provide constructive critism. I never said he needed to be coddled. But

>A woman screamed at me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

is hardly productive. As men we have serious problems that we need to confront and resolve. But that's going be a whole lot easier (maybe its even the only way its possible) if we work together as brothers rather than tear each other apart like niggers.
>>
>>133772503
Holes can't argue
>>
>>133761198
I wouldn't go so far to call myself a MGTOW, but I'm definitely considering it. Don't worry about what tradcons on here think, it doesn't effect what you can do. Changing someone's opinion takes lots of time and energy, and all you get in return is a baseless feeling of satisfaction. It can be compared to dating a woman. If you don't do that, you shouldn't do this.
>>
>>133774859
When did you ever make an argument? You presented me with one of mine. Who cares?
>>
>>133772865
Are you me?
>>
>>133774832
>As men we have serious problems that we need to confront and resolve. But that's going be a whole lot easier (maybe its even the only way its possible) if we work together as brothers rather than tear each other apart like niggers.

It's easier than you think.
>Stop being an autistic retard.
>Lift a bit.
>Eat right.
>Never date a feminist.
>Have hobbies that aren't fucking retarded.
If you can't do this shit, you're an idiot.
>>
>>133767394
>I prefer to spend my time alone and doing things I like, (playing video games and surfing the internet)

Same here. I don't call myself MGTOW though, because MGTOW people tend to go on about gender politics and about how much they hate women, while for me, it's simply that I'm very reclusive and I like to spend lots of time alone.
>>
>>133774529

No, I'm just consequently following through with what I've read and seen in articles and videos made by MGTOW-people themselves.
>>
Jesus Christ look at all these white knights
>>
>>133761198
>> Tradcons want me to 'man up' and fulfill my traditional/evolutionary role as protector and provider
I know why it is the right thing to do but I won't preach it because I dont know if I would be strong enough to pull through if I was in in the situation most men are in
>>
>>133773452

No its hypocrtical.

You are right. Progressivism is the the reason why people are miserable today. But the MGTOW solution is to fully embrace the very culture that allows this. Have strings of meaningless relationships, don't get tied down, spend money on meme like "travel" and fine dining, never having responsibility, pretty much doing everything the mass media, universities an progressivist thinkers tell you to do.

The "tradcuck" solution is to acknowledge that progressivism is poison and reject the culture altogether. Leave mainstrean culture and become part of traditional cultures such as religious communities and live a traditional life in spite of everything
>>
File: MRA doesn't work.jpg (342KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
MRA doesn't work.jpg
342KB, 1000x664px
>>133774669
>First of all, it matters. Women consider so-called alpha-male behavior attractive. On the contrary, MGTOW is not alpha. It's the opposite.
It's the age old question of self-preservation vs getting your dick wet. Getting those two in balance is what has kept us as a civilization going for millennia. The system is out of balance, so right now it has become a dichotomy. And I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot to get my dick wet, friend.

>What about the people that didn't ? That still procreate in loving relationships and marriages, that don't divorce over the slightest shit ?
I refer to an earlier post I made: getting married as a man is like putting your neck on the execution block and the state handing your wife an axe "just in case". Sometimes the stars align and she decides to spare your life. In that case you gain... nothing compared to simply cohabitating [in the absence of common law marriage]. Well, you get a minor tax advantage, that's something. But if she decides to use that axe (which happens in about 50% of cases in most Western countries) you lose half of your past, present and future income and assets. So there's your "what about". Those men got lucky and still got nothing to show for it. Except maybe the five men who married richer women.

>Then you could do politics. Hell, even MGTOW could lobby for better laws
That already exists, it's called MRA and it has achieved absolutely nothing. In fact, MRAs are widely depicted as creeps, rape apologists, sexists and what have you. But as we all know trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is totally sane and realistic, right?

>Women are giving up, because men gave up.
And men give up because women pushed for a system that offers men nothing. Now we're on the same page, I hope. And as I said earlier, female suffrage is the point of no return. From the perspective of (some) MGTOW, the collapse of Western society should happen sooner rather than later.
>>
>>133774832
>work together as brothers

What are you, some kind of religious figure now? Competition is how men work. Men can never really be freinds with more than 3-4 people, at heart, besides (((acquantance))) bullshit, and in times of literal war (not spiritual war, or whatever gay thing you'll say in response)
>>
>>133775103
>It's easier than you think.
>Stop being an autistic retard.
>Lift a bit.
>Eat right.
>Never date a feminist.
>Have hobbies that aren't fucking retarded.
Woah, I did all that and suddenly woman suffrage and all the effects on our nations disappeared, sweet! Finally it pays off being a productive member of society again.

Thanks anon, you saved so many lives with that advice.
>>
>>133761198
MGTOW is good for society.
>>
File: 1461873119592.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461873119592.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>133761198

Because they are fuckwits. Not that they don't have a point in what they say, but they are pointing in the wrong direction. The problem is with divorce laws screwing over men, the problem is the state. They can't take on the state, so they kick the lone man instead. Gutless.

See, if you're even a tiny bit switched on, you will look at the game and realize the table is tilted, the game is rigged, and say 'Nope'.

Until the state gets out of marriage, or sorts it the fuck out, men won't get married and men will go to hookers (who in amsterdam i'm told are cheap and quality looking) or just bail out instead. Net result? Women lose.

On the plus side, sales of cat food go up.
>>
>>133775103
How does following your steps affect the issues facing men as a whole? I mean, sure, they can be productive self-growth goals that are admirable, but they don't do much on the macro scale.

Furthermore, you seemed to have missed my point. Allow me to illustrate:

>Pick one of the steps from your list, I don't care which one
>Suppose I disagree with you on that point
>What is your response to that?

>>133775367
>Competition is how men work. Men can never really be freinds...
Why?
>>
>>133774521
This. The solution isn't to blame men for being reasonably concerned, but give them a way to protect themselves. Shaming a MGTOW instead of changing laws that are so egregiously biased against men is about as effective as telling a woman whose afraid of going out at night because she might be raped that she should just be brave as oppose to giving her weapons training and a pistol.
>>
>>133761198
Don't imply mgtow is anyway conservative. It is a reactionary beta movement of bitter incels who fantasize about getting some girl who turned them down and then telling her off.
It really Is a petty and vengeful 'movement'.

But keep it up. More mgtow the better.
>>
>>133766367
Lots of Roasties and cucks getying toasty here
>>
File: ahhh yaaa.png (23KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh yaaa.png
23KB, 577x559px
>>133761198
You need to have many kids with one women but dont marry her so she cant ruin you and your kids. If she fucks nigger you leave her and her whore kids

>>133774757
>>
>>133775463
>Don't trigger me.

Wow. Brave. Slay.
>>
>>133774727
>It incentivizes lying
Only in some alternate reality where judges don't do what they're paid for.

>You want our judicial system to be a joke?
You mean it isn't already? You're American, you should know what "Yes means Yes" legislation means. It means that you need to tape every single sexual encounter you have in order to avoid rape charges. But you require the consent of the woman you're fucking to do that, otherwise that's illegal and not only makes your evidence invalid but might also get you punished under revenge porn legislation.

>>133775237
>Jesus Christ look at all these white knights
Men have been told their entire lives that their purpose in life is to make things comfortable for women. Most people have a hard time confronting that their deepest convictions are utterly wrong and easily debunked. This is why our goal shouldn't be to win the debate, but to sow the seed of doubt. In other words, we must get under their skins. Rather than focusing on knock-down arguments, we most focus on rhetoric that keeps them awake at night, thinking and re-evaluating.
>>
>>133775546
>More mgtow the better.
This.
>>
>>133775568
>Libertarian LARP flag

When will /pol get ride of these? I hate you jewish people.
>>
>>133773071
>anon suffer 6 years of abuse
>I know, if I laugh at him, i'll be cool and mom will give me tendies
>>
MGTOW = No more whites.

Who do you think is behind this?
>>
>>133775371
>Woah, I did all that and suddenly woman suffrage and all the effects on our nations disappeared, sweet!
Kek. No wonder you can't get any.

>How does following your steps affect the issues facing men as a whole? I mean, sure, they can be productive self-growth goals that are admirable, but they don't do much on the macro scale.
Here is one example: If you don't date a feminist, the vast majority of the issues that men face (such as you-go-girlism) evaporate.
>>
Isn't assuming your role as a "protector and provider" dehumanizing? Basically it means that your value is determined by how much your existence benefits a woman.
>>
>>133775546
Nah, the logic behind the MGTOW movement (for most, I presume. MGTOW is very decentralized so nobody can speak for all MGTOW) is "don't stick your dick in a blender, you moron". Most men do have conditions under which we'd start long term relationships with women.

And your quip about incel is not correct in all cases. Some are incels, others are voluntary celibates, and some simply got sterilized and have many short term relationships. The stereotypical alpha can be MGTOW in his own way.

To name an example, MGTOW101 argues for this model. He argues that you should get rich, get a sugarbaby you fuck once in a while and when you get sick of her you should exchange her for a younger model. This is where MGTOW and PUA (which are entirely different things by the way) can overlap.
>>
File: 1416046291956.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1416046291956.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>133775463

Yeah dude, who cares if the white race gets wiped out and thousands of years of European history is thrown into the abyss, at least you got your rocks off and didn't risk getting swindled by a whore!
>>
>>133775769
I buy my own tendies, thank you very much.
>>
>>133775371
This i literally became chad, and it still sucks

At least women care about me going my own way now.
>>
>>133761198

Why do we have to incentive you to participate in life?

It's OK; you can have my scraps when I'm done with them.
>>
>>133776107
>At least women care about me going my own way now.
Even James Bond got married once, bro.

I know that people like to forget that, but it's true.
>>
>>133776053
The idea behind a social contract is that all who participate in it benefit from it. This is why early civilizations arose, why men stopped living in caves and started gathering in communes: because it served a common benefit. If this wasn't the case, we'd still be solitary creatures.

If this social contract not only confers no benefits upon you but actively punishes you for participating in it, what reason is there to participate and defend it other than nostalgia for the days when the contract didn't suck?
>>
>>133761198
just go back to /r9k/ you cunt
>>
>>133776001
Anon, don't downplay what you just did. You literally saved western civilization.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 3000x1688px
Fine, get married. Dont go MGTOW. GET MARRIED! I dare you! Get married!
Im not even going to post the statistics that should stop any man, just get married! KEK!
>>
>>133761198
More proof that the leafcuck needs to raked into extermination
>>
>>133776299
You're welcome, you Habsburg loving faggotron.
>>
>>133774069
>woman lies to get divorce and gibmedats
>man proves lie is false
>woman gets divorce, but no gibe

Or

>woman goes to court for divorce and gibmedats
>court grants divorce and gibs
>man has no defence, may have to gibs more than he has dats.

Im sorry, how is that better?
>>
>>133770604
>They can only win fights or arguments by highlighting their main asset

Dude the girl could call the police say you raped her and win the argument that way. Or do all sorts of stuff.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
Serious Quetion: How are MGTOW Not* Cucks. Sure, us married me have a chance of being cucked, I won't deny. But MGTOW are being cucked by the entire female race. But for their terrible soft-genocide the white man philosophy, they might of struck gold with a loyal qt. But now she's fucking some awful nigger. Pity.
>>
>>133775624
Wow. Much. Fag.
>>
>>133774669
By definition not all men can be alphas. If you create a society in which only alpha men can find wives and get married, it will always result in a significant amount of men neither getting married nor seeing any reason to contribute to society.

Why do you think societies that practiced polygamous marriage often ended in violence? It's because an army of betas led by an alpha promising them a wife overthrew them. The fundamental flaw in the logic of most tradcucks is their belief that every single man can become an alpha, and that society itself shouldn't care about betas. However, docile betas is what keeps a society stable.
>>
>>133776533
Again, stop sticking your dick in feminist schnizz.

How is this so hard?!
>>
>>133776001
<If you don't date a feminist, the vast majority of the issues...evaporate

How? Are you implying that feminism is genetically passed down to offspring? For that matter, wouldn't that mean there are far more men that eligible (read: nonfeminist) women? How are you going that equation? Won't countless men be "left out in the cold?"
>>
>>133776441
What's it like being this delusional, anon? Where picking up weights and putting them down again somehow changes society or the laws we suffer from?
I'm really curious how that works in your head.
>>
>>133772360
THATS where you're wrong bucko.
I don't watch PUAs. I watch mgtow videos.

we take the same red pill PUAs just use it to get laid.

mgtow use it to avoid getting screwed over.
>>
>>133775898
Can you think rationally instead of blaming everything on da jewz. Never ascribe to conspiracy what can be explained by incompetence. It's a reaction to feminism.
>>
>>133776634
>Serious Quetion: How are MGTOW Not* Cucks
The same reason why the homeless never have to deal with burglars.
>>
>>133761198
Such a cute picture.
Nothing quite like your daughter straightening up your tie after her morning sucking with that pleased smile on her face!
>>
>>133776739
>How? Are you implying that feminism is genetically passed down to offspring? For that matter, wouldn't that mean there are far more men that eligible (read: nonfeminist) women? How are you going that equation? Won't countless men be "left out in the cold?

Shitty ideas can be passed down to offspring just as easily as genes can. See also: religion.
>>
>>133776053
Are you fucking mental? I just told you the woman + the state can fuck you over if she so desires, takes half your shit, and takes your kids from you, all the while you pay for it.

Tell me why anyone should play that game?

How about you make a deal with someone, say an exchange of goods, you want something of theirs, they want something from you in return, you agree to trade.

But that other person says that they can take what they gave you back at any moment, and keep half of what you gave them. Wanna still make that deal?

If you said Yes. Congrats, you're a fuckwit. If you said No, well done, now you see why men are ditching marriage.
>>
>>133775323

>I refer to an earlier post I made: getting married as a man is like putting your neck on the execution block and the state handing your wife an axe "just in case"
is an anecdotal argument not worth the time it took you to type it. You seem to ignore that there are people that take that whole "'til death do us part"-thing serious for religious and responsibility-reasons, right ?

That whole argument is based upon the worst materialistic individualism I've ever come across to witness. Which reinforces my argument, that MGTOW is essentially radical reverse feminism, pretty well.
>mine mine mine mine mine mine
>my money, my house, my car, my boat, my [insert random shit]
Yes you lose half of your shit in case of divorce. But think about why divorces happen in first place. Women that aren't kept in check and treated right discovering "their sexuality" in their late 40s. Spare me out.

It all breaks down to "nice guys" not being able to reliably provide the family with authority. Which is also the reason we have all those "anti masculine men" laws in first place.

And to note that, your attitude is disgusting and I'm ashamed.
>the society offers men nothing
Then why not turn it around ? The collapse to wish for so much will never happen, you realize that, right ? You either work and get shit done or it's not going to happen. And in the latter case, you're abandoning everything in the name of mimimi and make the world for future children a worse place.
You have a genetic responsibilty to procreate and enable your children a good life, and to hold up society - if not on a national scale then definitely on a communal scale. Think tribalist. But stop thinking you're entitled to shit, just because you feel special. You aren't, but your cancerous ideology will bring down what so many people are still trying to defend.
>>
>>133776828
Well to take your illustration, it would be like:

>Owning a home is hard!

>Gee--There's a chance my house could burn down, or be forclosed. Welp, better just be a schizo bum on the street, then. That's the best possible alternative, surely.

Wew lad.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (13KB, 300x122px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
13KB, 300x122px
>>133761198
>Ask a MGTOW

Men
Groping
Their
Own
Wangs
>>
>>133776742
>Where picking up weights and putting them down again somehow changes society or the laws we suffer from?

We live in some of the most liberated countries in human history. Take some responsibility for your shit.
>>
>>133773071
I had a verbally abusive step mother who had 3 real sons that all turned out to be royal high mighty asses.

at 15 I socked her right in the face.first and so far only person I've ever hit.

I had ZERO support growing up.no mentors or father figure. my dad worked night shift full time to provide for 6 kids and a lot of animals.

so yeah.WAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>133776828
more like Poland has no problem with rapefugees, they just don´t let them in.
>>
>>133772973
Whore, your opinion does not matter. You are an inferior being, barely even human. Back to the fucking kitchen.
>>
>>133776946
Sure, but those ideas are strictly transmitted via family lines. They can also, for example, be transmitted by our current education system. So, your earlier steps will have no effect on that. Correct?
>>
>>133775072
YES take the red pill there are many like us. but unlike jet Lee we work together.
>>
>>133776247
>>133777056

So work on changing the society instead of giving up you spineless fucks.
>>
>>133777315
but those ideas aren't strictly*
>>
>>133777315
Okay. Vet your schools and raise hell in front of the board if your teachers put out shit about people's "privileges."
>>
>>133777178
>Take some responsibility for your shit.
I am, why do you think I refuse to participate in this rigged game? It's the only responsible behavior for the environment we're in.
>>
>>133777403
This. (((Learned Helplessness))) was trained early into the minds of these jewcuck zombies. There's little hope for them. And they're little more than normbies. Definitely shabbos goyim tier. I laugh at their weakness. Stupid retard slaves.
>>
MGTOW hasn't actually accomplished anything except for being a buncha bitchy men. Want to fix the problems, MGTOW? Then actually leave the house and get involved politically instead of playing with your whiteboy clitties!`
>>
>>133777403
If a group of workers had compliants about the factory they worked in and decided to go on strike, would you accuse them of "giving up you spineless fucks?"
>>
>>133777510
>I am, why do you think I refuse to participate in this rigged game?
The victim complex is strong with this one. You're the mirror image of a feminist and you don't even know it.
>>
Man I'd fuck that qt girl in OP's pic tbqh
>>
>pro marriage men
>mgtow men

So lets say some guy chooses to not marry as a personal choice aside from politics. He doesn't join an identity politic bloc representing him he just decides that he's not interested in long term commitment. He goes through life happily, though perhaps lonely by societal standards, and understands his choice isn't for everyone but that so many people in the world, especially and mainly men, are suffering.

He decides to go online to help men by sharing his story and his motivation for his choice, as well as documenting the difficulties but also the benefits of it. He discovers that, of course, there is an identity group based around his thinking. He decides to post on an anonymous website on this controversial subject.

If this thread was presented as a "Think about avoiding marriage and women" thread rather than a "MGTOW" thread, would there be so much push back on it? Because I think fundamentally no one here thinks that men have it good in the marriage game.

If anyone thinks men have it good in the marriage game, please let me know why. From there we can move the discussion towards MGTOW and the ideas they represent. Because life is always a choice between bad and worse, and being a marriage cuck, defending an institution that abuses you, seems far worse to me than the failings of MGTOW.
>>
File: Star_of_David.svg.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
>(((MGTOW))): Don't even try to make white babies, goy

Hmmm. Really causes one's brain neurons to fire.
>>
>>133774669
> First of all, it matters. Women consider so-called alpha-male behavior attractive. On the contrary, MGTOW is not alpha. It's the opposite. It's giving up.
Sure, I'll grant that women find the behaviors of high-status males attractive, that is pretty indisputable. But that isn't what we are talking about. MGTOW is not a strategy to ascend the dominance hierarchy, it is looking at the whole game and saying, "this is not a game that I want to play".

> Your whole argument is that "it's already dead so fuck it". What about the people that didn't?
And your whole argument is, "it's already dead, so get fucked by it" which makes absolutely no sense. The only people "procreating in loving relationships and marriages who don't divorce over the slightest shit" are reactionary Christians like the Amish, and their whole shtick is that they are not part of society in the first place. (For those who can't lobotomize themselves into hanging out with six-day creationists, this is not an option.)

> Then you could do politics. Hell, even MGTOW could lobby for better laws
How well has that worked for the Christians? There's orders of magnitude more Christians than MGTOW, but somehow even well organized, well funded groups with a coherent message weren't able to get their way. Hmmmmmmmm.

> Women are giving up, because men gave up. Not the other way around.
I don't believe this for a second. Women are the sexual selectors, not men.
>>133777403
MGTOW has done infinitely more for society than 50 years of conservative/right-wing politics, and you're going to bitch about MGTOW being ineffectual? Get your head out of your ass, Abdul.
>>
"MGTOW" aka lonely men
>>
>>133777602
>You're the mirror image of a feminist and you don't even know it.
I'd be fine with that if that also would mean the effect on society and our legal system. Unfortunately, we don't have that.

Why should I take responsibility for something I'm not responsible for, anon?
>>
>>133777505
Cool, excellent idea I completely agree with. Will you please add that to your list in the future?

This is what I want. We can disagree, but maybe we can talk and find common ground regardless. I hope in the future you won't shoot down people out of hand when they raises concerns.

Enjoy your tendies.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (13KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
13KB, 252x240px
>>133777536
We dont want to accomplish anything for society, retard.
We only pursue self-actualisation. Like the alphas we are.
>>
>>133777658
there are more than enough whites
look how much of the world the british empire conquered and controlled with just a fraction of what we have today
the only problem we face is an abundance of bad humans
pissing into the wind by having a couple of kids who will be minorities in a foreign land does not help anything
>>
>>133777293
Dude plz stop. No one talks like that.

There is always a 90% chance that you're some fat nerd who sweats silently infront of a women.

Other 10% are Muslims.
>>
>>133777120
>is an anecdotal argument
It's not an anecdote, you mouthbreather. It's an analogy. Look up what it means, you might learn something.

>That whole argument is based upon the worst materialistic individualism I've ever come across to witness.
It's not mere individualism and not mere materialism. Think about the suicide rates that spike among men (but not women!) after a divorce, or all the fathers that are no longer allowed to see their own children. Or the fact that men who can't pay alimony go to prison.

>Yes you lose half of your shit in case of divorce.
You're rather nonchalant about that, worryingly so.

>But think about why divorces happen in first place
Well, two thirds of divorces are started by women (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/10357829/Why-do-women-initiate-divorce-more-than-men.html) so they started based on the whims of a woman in most cases. I refer back to my chopping board ANALOGY (not anecdote!).

>The collapse to wish for so much will never happen, you realize that, right?
The demographics say otherwise. The West will not survive the feminism-induced nosediving birth rates. Either it will be reborn, or its light forever snuffed and Islam will take over. If the latter happens, Islam has simply proven itself to be a more sustainable ideology than post-modernism.

>Think tribalist
Once again, the tribe arose because it served the interests of multiple individuals. What you're saying is that the tribe should be maintained for its own sake, even by those who are actively punished by the tribe for merely existing.

>>133777133
>better just be a schizo bum on the street, then
Is that really what you think single men are like?
>>
>>133761198
back to r9k
>>
>>133777657
Absolutely. Labeling yourself with fat nerds is always going to make a bad impression.
>>
>>133761198
You're still a faggot
>>
File: 1439696648466.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1439696648466.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>133776946
>>
>>133777536
What has traditionalism done? Hasn't its failure over the last 50 to 100 years or so led us to where we are now?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 184x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 184x216px
>>133777816
>(((Global warming)))
>(((Globalism)))
>(((Do Not Reproduce)))

Holy shit, this is 1000% concentrated judaism: the post.
>>
>>133777863
It was your fucking illustration---apparently it's what you think you* are like lol.
>>
>>133777574
Difference is in that case the workers have leverage because their boss needs them. European politicians don't need white men, they will just bring in non-whites to replace the despondent white men, as according to plan. MGTOW is directly playing into what the globalists want.
>>133777688
>MGTOW has done infinitely more for society than 50 years of conservative/right-wing politics
What the fuck has MGTOW done? Seems to me it just degenerates society further.
>>
>be me
>Turning 32 in a few months
>never been on a date or seen a boob
>stem degree, powerlifter, sports car, own place, medfag job, zero regrets

You assholes need to start using prenuptial agreements before settling down, if that's you're desire; it's like a litmus test to see if the woman is in it for the long haul. If she won't sign, she was worth marrying or having kids with from the beginning.

The rest of you can shit or get off the pot; work to change your women and surroundings for the better, or disregard your fellow man and follow your own pursuits like I have. Just don't butch about it here, especially if you choose the latter.
>>
>>133778220
She wasn't worth*****
>>
>>133778065
>its not women voting for socialists and feminism
>ITS MENS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A-AND J-JEWS!!!!!!!
>WOMEN ARE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!;HEQWIUYVCF;IUYEWVCFEWYVCFD;YHEAVFLCU;Yvea;ciuhyeqvra;hcfiuyerwavcfbdiuyheawvfb;hcqiuyeba;riuyvcfblds;iuyheav.cfiqa3uygb
>>
>>133777955
If you worry about what other people think of your choices (beside those have earned your respect)... Well I'd say there's really only one qualification for being a "real man" and that is to not give a single fuck what people think of your choices in life. You are answerable to yourself, and a select few. If you don't think through your choices and actions very welll you deserve your bad rap in life. If you think through your choices consummately then the bad rap you get in life should only serve to strengthen your resolve and lead you to work harder at what you stand for in life, even if that is only for yourself.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 223x226px
>The Millionth MGTOW thread

Every so called MGTOW follower. Prove to me you're not a kike. The burden is on you at this point with this outrageous level of posting on /pol over and over. How is this not a conditioning program similar to (((BLACKED))) trash posts. No. I've had it.

Send me pictures of your noses.
>>
>>133776648

LITERALLY EVERY male can become something close to being "alpha", if you want to keep that. That is what our minds excel at. Everyone can delude himself to be that - in case there's no genetic predisposition. Other than that, you're arguing semantics.

And do you also understand that "alpha" does not mean "fuck bitches and collect shekels" ? It means taking responsibility for yourself, your family and the society you're living in. It means to show courage and stand your ground in the face of decay and danger, because that is what men are predisposed to do since the beginning.
You draw a line and you defend that line with your life so that your woman can raise your children in peace.

But you abandon responsibility. You abandon everything men are ACTUALLY really entitled to do and have and behave. Because your feelings are hurt for the sake of shady laws that could well be overthrown if you just managed to treat women the right way and reach positions where you can influence lawmaking - be it directly or as lobby.

I absolutely despise this defeatist mentality. You're no better then all those people ("women") surrendering our societies to open borders and shit.
>>
>>133778065
>>133778311
To elaborate on that anon's retort: even if we assume that the Jews are for some reason involved, it's women who actively give them more power. Jews have been around for millennia, but only recently have "Jewish" ideas become the norm in modern politics. Somewhere after the introduction of female suffrage. What a (((coincidence))).
>>
>>133778220
I agree with you on everything but

>Just don't bitch about it here

This site isn't here to cater to you. If the thread is on board topic then I fail to see the concern. Hide the thread and move on if it isn't for you.
>>
>>133778311
>tha joooz
>t. kike.
>>
>>133778415
Damn straight. Poltards don't feel like they have agency over their decisions and act like passive bitches about everything.
>>
>>133778547
So your answer is to deal with the symptom and not the cause? Sad!

It's almost as if you're giving cover to your kike compatriots.
>>
>>133777776
Will do.

Also, yay for actually having a meaningful conversation!
>>
>>133778475
>You draw a line and you defend that line with your life so that your woman can raise your children in peace.

This is what MGTOW do.

You can´t have a relationship with a women nowdays AND be self respecting.
>>
>>133761198
>their decision was based on sober economics, legal considerations, socio-political analysis of prevalent and accelerating trends, and a desire to manifest their highest level of self-ownership
In other words you're gay and afraid to admit it.
>>
>>133761198

It's quite understandable why this place which is mostly young white men, would be blue pilled about real women.
Most young men don't develop this kind of thought process about females (for example their childish inability to realize how it's possible to be so disappointed about something which you really love) at early stages of life, statistically most men don't have much experience with females.
This place was always destined to get mgtow wrong. mgtow men are usually men with experience, not middle aged teens with "experience".

we all knew everything about love at the age of 16, did we not ? How sure were we ? how zealous we were in our passions ? grow the fuck up.
>>
>>133778715
>>133778415

These. Have some personal strength and pride you weak wrist panzies.
>>
>>133778415
You absolutely should worry what other people think about your life choices. Doesn't mean you're supposed to do all of them in accordance but you should definitely consider it.

Your not a genius (most likely) or wiser then your parents etc.
>>
File: 1352462986346.gif (999KB, 266x173px) Image search: [Google]
1352462986346.gif
999KB, 266x173px
>>133778861
>>
>>133778965
The Jew encourages (((MGTOW)))

Color me surprised.
>>
>>133777782
>We dont want to accomplish anything for society
Fine by me, just go on and let your country get flooded with low-IQ Arabs and Sub-Sahafricans. Have fun with your "self-actualisation" then there

>>133778023
>What has traditionalism done?
Nothing at all. The problems the West faces can be solved by showing Western people their ancestors' achievements + culture in the education and instituting strong leaders and role models at the top of society. The bitchy MGTOWs are most definitely NOT those role models, by-the-way
>>
>>133778562
Fair enough. I just wanted to reiterate, more than anything, that the prenuptial agreement is a way to cover your ass and make a clean break. if your virginal waifu decides to burn coal when the marriage gets difficult, that legal form prevents her from being able to run off with half your shit and lifetime payments for being a slag. Why weren't more men forcing this issue before offering a ring?
>>
>>133779047
He never said don't get feedback. He just said don't be a prissy pussy that has no balls and wants everyone to like him all the time.
>>
>>133779160
>Fine by me, just go on and let your country get flooded with low-IQ Arabs and Sub-Sahafricans. Have fun with your "self-actualisation" then there
oh no don´t let the arabs do arab stuff, this toatally won´t help us to get the sexual market back, women without protection in a dangerous enviorment... What should they do? Treat men like human beings again?

It will crash the market, MGTOW is fixing the Sexual market and social norms
>>
>>133779160
>just go on and let your country get flooded with low-IQ Arabs and Sub-Sahafricans.
Weird how this happens regardless of what individual men do. If only they all would just go and lift weights and have real hobbies though...
>>
>>133778220
prenups get thrown out on the regular. Try again.
>>
>>133779160
I'm sorry. I mistakenly thought your were aruging from the point of traditionalism.

I think we are in agreement that bitchy people are poor role models, regardless of their self-identity or beliefs.
>>
>>133779389
>implying women don't like alphas who treat them rough

Literally have you ever even met a woman? What a faggot propagandist retard.
>>
>>133779457
That a fact? Why so?
>>
>>133778891

No that is not what MGTOW does. What MGTOW does is quitting "the game", because it's so unfair. They think that there's a societal collapse happening after which "they can start out new, this time as alphas with devout women". This is not going to happen. The societal collapse that will actually happen is that those men abandon society as a whole for feeling-reasons, enabling savage hordes to actually outbreed us.
They're prone to using those "decline"-statistics all the time, ignoring that it's their very attitude and which is causing it in first place.

There's massive cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>133779204
Something to note is that a majority of pre-nups get nullified.
>>
>>133779540
women don´t like ugly subhuman filth mass raping them which is the majority of rapefugees and immigrants
>>
>>133779392
Kek. I really got to this faggot. Winning!
>>
>>133779613
>whiteboi cuck/ironical jew detected.
>>
>>133779663
Still waiting on an answer on how lifting changes laws.
>>
>>133779553
Being a slave to pussy won´t change the fact of them outbreeding us.

No high quality women would mate with those people, no matter how much they push it.

>>133779711
Nah you are the cuck, you make them their bed and pamper them to watch the act, i just tell her to fuck off and do other stuff than watching them being cunts
>>
>>133772796
goddamn the Mac knew what was up.

And stevie nicks...wew lads
>>
>>133779553
Exactly, and you can never be sure who's actually one of those weak-willed MGTOW and who's some kind of fifth column kike trying to discurage whites from breeding, so they can enslave whatever mongoloid race is left after their ((crash)))
>>
>>133779047
By that logic
>Your not a genius or wiser than your parents ect.
No one should ever deviate from the mean because you risk looking a fool. The point here is twofold.
1. Stay true to yourself.
2. Vet those who you accept criticism from as valid.

The concept you seem to have missed is that you have to vet what you allow to influence you. Not all parents are worthy of respect. Most people are not worthy of respect. If you worry what everyone thinks, or even worry about what the majority thinks about you, you are a collectivist beta tool and deserve to be the slave you will almost certainly become.
>>
>>133777536

mgtow is not a social movement.
a man which is introduced to this, and have enough experience in life to realize they are on to something.
Can swallow the redpill and be free, be truly happy after years of misery.
he doesn't need the forum anymore, nor does he need support, everything extra is a bonus. you don't need the community, but you can be a part of it, but it's not needed, because you already get it, you "know".

who the fuck are you to tell a happy man how to live his life you fucking eurocock. leave the real men to live their own lives like they see fit, not all of them want to poison their fucking lives with politics, the art of lies and compromise.
>>
>>133779553
You're right. MGTOW are rational but very selfish.
What can I tell you? We walked away! Were just not doing it if the state and the police wil literally put us in jail if we dont pay child support.
[DO NOT GIVE ME BULLSHIT THIS HAPPENED TO MY DAD BUT MY MOM WANTED TO FUCK BIG DICK CHAD AND TOLD ME HIS DICK WAS BIGGER]
>>
>>133777863

>mouth breather
>gets mad about semantics

Yeah, q.e.d.

>...rather nonchalant..

Why wouldn't I ? I could either obsess about it, never settle with a good woman, because even i I found the most loyal, devout and respectful woman in the world, I couldn't fully engage due to delusion-reasons.
Which is what you're doing. Which is what's causing you to indulge in the weak defeatist mindset.

The rest of your post is the same shit I've taken on for the last hour and I won't bother to go into that again.
>>
>>133779825
What kind of laws would salve your butthurt feminist ass?
>>
>>133779889 See >>133776634
>>
>>133779966
Based jew?
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.