[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this for real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 49

File: Screenshot_2017-07-15-15-14-22.jpg (612KB, 1080x1654px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-15-15-14-22.jpg
612KB, 1080x1654px
I can not believe this.

Are african americans really like this?
The worst part is the comment section full of negros supporting what he says.
>>
File: 1437183633407.jpg (20KB, 496x370px) Image search: [Google]
1437183633407.jpg
20KB, 496x370px
>>133757639
That's not a human being
>>
Yes. Dindus are really like this. Rude, loud, impolite -- and worst of all, quick to resort to violence. They are why so many people in US do concealed-carry. Remove the Negro problem and you remove the US's gun problem.
>>
>>133757639
>White person doesnt beat their ass
>he weak af mofugga lmao
>White person does beat their ass
>Racism Muh Whites keepin em down
>>
>>133757639
lol do you think he would even be punished for assaulting a white person? you morons cant go extinct fast enough. youre the ones who allowed niggers to be free.
>>
This totally happened
>>
>>133757639
>Are african americans really like this?
Yes.

>I can not believe this.
Because you don't spend time with them.
Nobody who lives away from them can believe it. They think that the stories are made up, or that our annoyance and anger isn't justified.
>>
File: delayed-gratification2.jpg (38KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
delayed-gratification2.jpg
38KB, 350x350px
>>133757639

Yes. Sadly. More proof that they are subhumans, the Missing Link, if you will.

They basically believe that whatever they WANT to do, they should be able to DO, no matter how many people it may hurt or bother. Their current state of gratification/happiness is more important than anyone else's.

They do not understand delayed gratification. They are adolescents on the ladder of humanity.
>>
Unfortunately, yes, they are really like this.

Not all of them, but the overwhelming majority. Unless they're white presenting, stay the fuck away.
>>
>>133757639
OP, I need a source for this, looks like a crime.
>>
>>133757639
Then the stewardess came and said "Sir, turn off that music", and he was like "Oh, uhmmm, sorry" and turned it off.
>>
>sitting on a plane
>negro blasting shitty music out of his boost mobile phone
>ask him to put headphones on, there's a free pair in the seat ahead of him
>he tells me to shutup
>call the steward over
>tell her he flashed a gun at me and said he has a bomb
>she calls the flight marshal over
>surprise, flight marshal is white
>negro gets even more uppity, makes a scene
>gets shot
>finally, peace
>>
>>133757924
this + a selfie = /thread
>>
>>133757639
Smartest nigger I know said that he makes eye contact with white people and when they look away he thinks it's because they feel threatened and post modern racism
>>
NipsyHustle

>orbitting
>>
>>133757639
Yes American niggers are pandered to and entitled. They should be thankful for slavery or they'd have nothing to fall back on as an excuse for their shifty existence.
>>
>>133758022
The niggers in the US are faaaar worse than other nonwhites, even the sand niggers are less annoying. Whatever you call them; groids, dindus, negros, niggers, North American Pavement Apes, they're the worst and most violent and annoying race to be around.

At least sand niggers have the intelligence to make bombs to blow us up. Groids need to steal guns WHITES designed and made. Fucking nigs.
>>
>>133757639
Ride a bus in the inter city famiglia,

All this basketball-americans just blast music from their phones. They get really pissed if you try to tell em to shut it off.

Gas the niggers.
>>
>>133757639

Yes, I'm sick of people from other countries making threads saying "Come on guys, america can't be THIS BAD." It really is this bad, don't come to this shit hole. The murder rates of the worst nigger neighborhoods in america literally exceed the murder rates of every country in Africa.
>>
>be me
>open my front door
>let dog out
>plays with chickens

feels good to be white, but it aint gonna last
>>
A lot of the whites are getting nigged out too, the culture, the attitude.

At the DMV, this white punkass was watching hip-hop videos and crap on his iPhone with no headphones, and I turned around and told him, "Walgreens is right over there. Get some headphones."

He looked over at me and said in this sort of fake wigger ebonics "yeeaahh right hahaha." I told him "You do look and smell the type to listen to shit hop anyway, bum." He shrugged smugly, and I had no choice to walk to the other side of the room so I wouldn't have to hear his crap playing.

Ethnomasochist wiggers are even worse than niggers.
>>
>>133757639
You think they are hated because of their skin color?
>>
File: IMG_0575.jpg (150KB, 607x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
150KB, 607x1024px
>>133757639
>Polite well mannered white man asks could you keep the noise down I'm trying to be intelligent over her

>nigger dis fool tryin to opreeessss me nd sheet iz be OG nignog give him beatz downz shootz his ass wid ma fowfow
>>
>>133758544
The most fragrant turd I ever smelled still stank.
>>
>>133758544
Black guys are always taken aback when I maintain eye contact with them. Idk what the implications of that are
>>
File: 1476072154634.jpg (81KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1476072154634.jpg
81KB, 600x534px
I see a question that needs a solution
>>
>>133757639
I'm going to go ghost.
>>
File: unnamed.png (143KB, 254x578px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
143KB, 254x578px
>>133757639
When the day of rope comes. He goes first guys.
>>
This dumb nigger is from about 4 blocks away from me. Yes I live in a nigger hole. About to escape to small town nevada
>>
What what our guy complaining about? Music was coming through headphones, but nigger wasn't wearing headphones, hence creating a loud speaker for the whole cabin to hear?
>>
the deadliest cities in the US have many more homicides than the deadliest cities in Europe and Asia. its black people killing black people.
>>
>>133759181
You know what to do, anon.
>>
>>133758544
Some probably are threatened but most probably have better things to do than have staring contests with niggers
>>
>>133757639
African Americans are the fucking worse. Kill one when you get the chance, by legal means ofc.
>>
>>133757639
>"famous" rapper not riding private or first class
KEEP ON GRINDING
>>
File: WE ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS.png (862KB, 838x718px) Image search: [Google]
WE ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS.png
862KB, 838x718px
>>133758446
>Boost mobile phone
kek, that or Metro PCS
>>
>>133757639
There's a reason why literally everyone on the planet hates niggers.
>>
File: 1452462839974.png (192KB, 350x376px) Image search: [Google]
1452462839974.png
192KB, 350x376px
>>133757639

> nigger making up stories for validation on social media like a fat woman

Do any realize how stupid they look?
>>
>>133758946
Oh yes! It's why I look them up and down and make assertive eye contact, to show them that i'm not afraid because of "racism" to look a dindu in the eye, and that I know their physical description well enough to describe to the police.

Also if a Dindu chimps out on me just because I looked at them, well, it's his funeral. Literally. I might be a degenerate (dont worry i'm castrated so my worthless genes won't spread) tranny but i'm still fucking White and still a legal concealed-carrier.
>>
Always the cunt of a nigga vs its vulnerable victim - old human in this case. Why are blacks such shameless fucking cowards.
>>
>>133757639
They're crap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXWcj5zGM3M
>>
>>133759707
P-pics?
>>
Every race in this country looks down on blacks..not just a white thing
>>
>>133757639
He did nothing wrong. What kind of total asshole taps someone on the shoulder and says put yo headphones. Just ridiculously stupid and pointless.
>>
Sometimes when I see what the niggers (blacks in the US) are up to, I am happy with the kaffirs (blacks in Africa) I have to deal with.

Niggers are much worse than kaffirs.
>>
>>133758544
People want nothing to do with niggers. Even looking at them is enough for them to initiate an interaction. And white people know that nothing good ever comes from an interaction with a nigger. Either they waste your time babbling at you, or they make you uncomfortable/annoyed, or they assault you. Those are your three choices when dealing with a nigger. Why on earth would anyone invite such a thing into their life?

I live around them, and I dread nothing more than being stopped and yammered at by an illiterate groid. Usually they stare at you with their dark, lifeless eyes and blabber in an indecipherable dialect with lazy pronunciation and bizarre slang. The rest of the time they just ask for 'a dolla'.
>>
>>133757639

Anyone wearing a an oversize hoodie is going to get reverse hockey shirt'd and elbow massaged to the face.
>>
>>133757639
As someone who has much experience with american negroes, yes they are like this. In fact the "loud music playing" is a favorite method of theirs to start trouble. Niggers are very easy to "read" once you have some experience dealing with them. They are like chimps, always testing the waters, always prodding for weakness, not just towards whitey but amongst themselves as well. The best thing to do is essentially not bother with them. When a nigger plays loud music he wants you to do something about it. There is no "politely asking him to stop", your only choices are to deal with it or prepare fully for savage violence on your own part. In fact it is best to respond to them with one or two word answers and otherwise just ignore anything they do. Not out of fear, but because if you do go farther than that you are simply obligated to fight, unless you have no dignity. This old white man has no dignity and so he did what the nigger told him. If youre going to take issue with something a nigger is doing, you have to do so with the intention and desire of bashing his fucking face in when he nogs out.
>>
>>133758544
The only whites who stare into a black man's eyes are white women while they swallow the load of hot cum from the BBC
>>
>>133757639
>shutted right tha fucc up
>shutted

>bitch aint even in first class

Isn't this nigger supposed to be rich? Why isn't he in first class? Probably faking his riches like the rest of the pussy rappers
>>
>>133759958
still not great
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>133757639
>middle aged white guy
>"put yo headphones on"
>>
>>133759939

probably had something to do with him blasting jungle music through the speaker of his device so that everyone had to hear it
>>
>>133760298
They do that shit all the time. They're called HEADphones Tyrone, not NECKphones
>>
>>133760146

Amerikan blacks would apologise for no reason or simply say "okay" then look down if I asked them "What's up?".
>>
>>133760136
Pretty much this. I wonder if niggers realize they do this, or if it's just a subconscious thing. Like when they go take a bus somewhere and blast their shitty mixtape, do they do it because they want to or because they feel like picking a fight with someone who asks them to turn it down?
>>
>>133757639
Maybe he can ride the helicopter next time.
>>
>>133760136
This is a perceptive answer. Had much experience with this sort of shit, particularly in jail. they have nothing to lose, so if you do, you can't afford to play their games by their rules.
>>
>5 teen nogs rollover stolen car in quiet subdivision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EJtbtXx2c8
>>
>>133757639
Yes.

t: Grew up in Chicago.
>>
>>133757639
that's why they're "african americans" and not just "americans"
>>
>>133760190
Our problem is quantity.
>>
>>133757639
Why the steward didn't tell him something?
>>
>>133757639
It's always niggers. They always have their phones volume maxed watching nigger videos and listening to chimp music. All the fucking time.
>>
>>133760468
>>133760097
>>
>>133758544
We learned gorillas see eye contact as a challenge so we avoid eye contact w/ niggers so we dint get shot.
>>
>>133759939

What kind of asshole plays music on an airplane when everyone else just wants to chill and have a peaceful journey? Why are blacks so selfish?
>>
>>133757639
They are a suborder
>>
>>133760136
A great post.

It's funny, we have our version of niggers, of course I mean poor and stupid young Bosnians Serbs who often blast their shitty music at the back of the bus. They are just being obnoxious though, not really trying to fight.
>>
>>133760817
But anon if he doesn't blast his music how's he gonna get discovered by a rich Jewish record producer and make a gorillion dollars?
>>
>>133757639
You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but not the jungle out of the nigger.
>>
>>133760136
This
And if you're around nig nogs, you already dun fucked up boooooi
>>
Blacks act like this because there shitty culture tells them to hate white people, act like thugs and respect nothing that isn't black. It is a racist, Violent, Criminal culture, that is protected by liberals for the sole purpose of getting black votes whenever an election comes around. If the Democrats run another black man Trump will probably lose, Blacks will show up and vote 95% for the black candidate based on his skin color. If you hate Niggers and want to rid the United Sates of them then work on destroying black culture and make them white like Obama its the only way to stop them.
>>
>>133757639
I live in north haiti (south Florida) and in my experiences working with/ interacting with negroes is usually very unpleasant, much like the situation in the photo. It sucks.
>>
>>133758022
You should have won the civil war, pussy.
>>
>>133757639
>Is this for real?
Niggers being niggers?
Yea. More real than any meme can convey
>>
>>133760146
LOL, shit made me laugh.
>>
>>133761001
Nice try civnat
Blacks act like this because they have average IQs of 65 and smaller brains than other races
>>
>>133760672
Wait this is on an AIRPLANE? I hadn't realised that until just now. Holy fuck this is annoying. It's not even like on a bus/train where you can maybe move seat or get off and take the next one.

Fuck. Air travel sucks enough WITHOUT the threat of some nignog blaring music INSIDE THE GODDAMN AEROPLANE.
>>
>>133758544
thats the most autistic thing i've ever heard. who maintains prolonged eye contact with people on purpose? please go outside
>>
>>133760817
Aye aye yo iffun whitey ain't gun gibs us da reparations den we gotta take lil azz reparations where we can
>>
>>133757639
Americanized Negroes can I either be apathetic or violent. They are the worst of their kind.
>>
You always have to be on guard around the stereotypical ones. There are plenty that manage to overcome their hardships and join civilized society - the only issue is that when they do so, their family/friends who are still in the ghetto act as if they've adopted white face paint and give them constant shit for playin wit da whities. Loyalty is a universal concept, so even when they make a decent living many blacks still cling onto their classic mannerisms as a means of pleasing their people. This is why so many current rappers are actually from middle-class backgrounds now, they reach the point where it's time to decide what kind of career path they want (and they can do virtually anything because of affirmative action and diversity hires), but the moment some dumb black SJW post goes viral they get guilt tripped and decide to be a rapper for the people.
>>
>>133761263
I do if I'm being stared at. I keep it until the person who initiated the stare breaks.
>>
>>133758856
People like that have really low self esteem. They know they're worthless in the context of white society so they turn wigger pretending they reject white culture instead of admitting to being too weak to live up to white standards.
>>
>>133760136
Pretty much, you can't ask a nigger to stop doing something, you either ignore it or get in your head that you're about to fight for whatever this request it.
>>
>>133757639
Yes. Blacks blasting music from their phone is a frequent occurrence but usually I see it when they're walking down the road or around a mall. Really sucks that that old guy and the rest of the plane had to listen to it for god knows how many hours. Even if he had done something it probably would've resulted in him being charged with a hate crime and the airline stocks plummeting because "muh racism". I hate niggers.
>>
>>133757639
air marshal should have just shot him honestly. He looks like an impish criminal rapist thats about to snap
>>
>>133760603
That now that you say that, it is true, you don't here many people say Korean American, or Japaese American to describe the nice Asian couple that owns the mini mart, or restaurant down the street. Its already accepted that they are Americans because they act like it.
>>
File: 1481395013424.png (126KB, 352x390px) Image search: [Google]
1481395013424.png
126KB, 352x390px
>>133757639
niggers are obnoxious and bullies? who knew?
>>
>>133757924

Equal rights were a mistake. A big, big mistake.

The only place these degenerates belong is hanging from a tree.
>>
>>133757639
That's when you notify the flight attendant and get him kicked off.
>>
>>133760136
this - however when multiple nigs are involved they'll attack in numbers.

niggers will respect a gun if you have one.
>>
>>133757639

A lot are just bitter.
>>
>>133760954
I know you think you do, but nobody anywhere in the world and anything quite like the "African America" to compare to, there a back of wild animals that can't be and won't be controlled.
>>
>>133761263
Not really, if you've ever lived in or close the hood this is an extremely common thing black people do, it's a way of sizing you up. They do it to each other too. The concept of minding your own business when you're in public is absolutely alien to them, so when they see white people look away it gives them a sense of false superiority over whitey since whitey's such a coward, even though white people as a general rule don't typically engage with strangers on the street in any neighborhood.

I tend to do a mix of avoiding/meeting their gaze, but the truth is there's usually no way you can go unbothered when you cross paths with one of these Blacks. When you do make eye contact it's best to give a nod, as that implies you're willing to meet them eye to eye but you don't mean anything hostile by it - this they can understand. If you just look though, that'll probably make them say something. And if you look away then they'll make some sort of whitey-be-racist statement. Another one I love is if you're crossing the street and you happen to be near a black person - they always give you this look like like you're trying to get away from them, even if you just need to cross the street. Assuming white people hate them is so ingrained in their culture, it's really sad.
>>
>>133758544

I look away because I have better things to do and I'd rather not throw away my life, otherwise I'd stab the pavement ape in the throat.
>>
>>133757639
He should've gone and complain to the flight personnel about this nigger.
Get his thrown off the plane.
>>
>>133757639
Yes man. There is no etiquette in a nonwhite America when you consider (and you must) the past. Liberals are simply not historically accurate.
>>
File: 1498753836875.png (256KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498753836875.png
256KB, 800x544px
>>133762103
>there a back of wild animals that can't be and won't be controlled
>>
>>133762103
That's not true, Europe is infested with gypsies who are honestly worse than black people. Also, their Muslim problem is far worse than ours at the moment.
>>
>>133761392

Oh, well, okay then, now that you put it that way.
>>
>>133762265
Black kid is riding a stolen bike
>>
>>133761241
Yes which is a result of their shitty culture, that's exactly what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>133757639
Never happened. the air Marshall would have been all over his shit. Come on, they dragged some dude out bc he didn't want to give up his seat. What does this ghetto rat think he is, the terminator. A simple, this man threatened to stab out loud would have done wonders. Thoug I'm an old school cracker and I'd rather wait til he goes to the bathroom, and follow him in there to shove his fucking KFC covered face into that blue toilet.
>>
>be in the military
>get picked by CoC to go to the field for 2 months
>itswhatever.jpg
>get there
>most people selected for this exercise are the pieces of shit from the other units
>most of them are niggers
>they mostly group up together
>act like overall niggers
>nigger next to the bed gets his bullshit bluetooth speaker
>plays nigger music loud as fuck all fucking day

God damn niggers in the military are the worst
>>
>>133758906
>animals don't rape

lololololol
>>
>>133760738

Yes...and you would look at your feet if I barked that order to you.
>>
>>133757639
Yeah they are actually like this, not even slightly exaggerating

99% of them walk around with a huge chip on their shoulder ready to flip out over the slightest thing
>>
It's amazing how blacks use social media.
>>
>>133762587
>lololololol
Laugh out loud out loud out loud out loud out loud? I don't get it
>>
File: jlaw ok.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
jlaw ok.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>133762714
>>
>>133757639
This is why people hate niggers
>>
>>133761253
Must be a low cost company. I know some compagny are shitty like air france because there is no discipline and the stewards doesn't give a shit
>>
>>133757639
this is a awkward moment for black people. they are divided since most of them do not want to go to prison... again and the threats of a race war failed to get hillary elected

so many have decided to try to suck up to white people who unfriended them and talk shit on new social media accounts so other black people feel they have support to do stupid shit

basically the dumbest niggers are expected to make life easier for the other niggers by acting stupid but they wont do it if they think there is no support for it amongst niggers
>>
File: niggers in a nutshell.jpg (97KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
niggers in a nutshell.jpg
97KB, 650x700px
>>133757639
>>
File: 1497408803705.jpg (55KB, 749x864px) Image search: [Google]
1497408803705.jpg
55KB, 749x864px
>>133763053
>>
>>133762265
Ya.... that's some full blown dyslexia right there for you.
>>
File: tiny feet.jpg (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tiny feet.jpg
294KB, 1200x1200px
>>133762871

Look at his tiny feet he must shop in the child's section for shoes....same section you buy your panties.
>>
>>133758544
I look away because I don't want to go to prison for felony battery
>>
>>133763287
MITÄ VITTUA SANOIT MINULLE, PIENI HUORANPENIKKA? SINUN KANNATTAISI TIETÄÄ, ETTÄ OLIN LUOKKANI PARAS SUOMEN LAIVASTON RANNIKKOJÄÄKÄRIKOULUSSA, JA OLEN OLLUT MUKANA LUKUISILLA SALAISILLA TEHTÄVILLÄ AL-QAIDAA VASTAAN JA MINULLA ON YLI 300 VARMISTETTUA TAPPOA. OLEN KOULUTETTU GORILLASODANKÄYNTIIN JA OLEN KOKO SUOMEN ARMEIJAN PARAS TARKKUUSKIVÄÄRIMIES. SINÄ ET OLE MINULLE MITÄÄN MUUTA KUIN VAIN YKSI KOHDE LISÄÄ. PYYHIN SINUT HELVETTIIN MAAN PÄÄLTÄ TARKKUUDELLA, JOLLAISTA EI OLE IKINÄ ENNEN NÄHTY MAAN PÄÄLLÄ, SANO MINUN VITTU SANONEEN. LUULET, ETTÄ VOIT SANOA TUOLLAISTA PASKAA MINULLE INTERNETISSÄ, JA SELVITÄ? MIETI UUDESTAAN, RUNKKARI. TÄLLÄKIN HETKELLÄ OTAN YHTEYTTÄ SALAISEEN VAKOOJAVERKKOONI YMPÄRI SUOMEN JA IP-OSOITETTASI JÄLJITETÄÄN PARASTA AIKAA, JOTEN SINUN ON PAREMPI VARAUTUA MYRSKYYN, MAAN MATONEN. MYRSKYYN, JOKA LAKAISEE POIS SEN SÄÄLITTÄVÄN ASIAN, JOTA SINÄ KUTSUT ELÄMÄKSESI. OLET VITUN KUOLLUT, KAKARA. VOIN OLLA MISSÄ TAHANSA, MILLOIN TAHANSA, JA VOIN TAPPAA SINUT YLI SEITSEMÄLLÄSADALLA TAVALLA, JA NEKIN VAIN PALJAIN KÄSINENI. EN AINOASTAAN OLE LAAJASTI KOULUTETTU ASEETTOMAAN TAISTELUUN, MUTTA KÄYTÖSSÄNI ON KOKO SUOMEN LAIVASTON RANNIKKOJÄÄKÄREIDEN ARSENAALI JA TULEN KÄYTTÄMÄÄN SITÄ SEN KOKONAISUUDESSAAN, JOTTA SAAN PYYHITTYÄ SÄÄLITTÄVÄN PERSEESI POIS TÄLTÄ MAANOSALTA, SINÄ PIKKUPASKA. JOS VAIN OLISIT TIENNYT, MITÄ ”NOKKELA” PIKKU KOMMENTTISI TULISIKAAN TUOMAAN NISKAASI, OLISIT PITÄNYT PERKELEEN KIELESI KURISSA. MUTTA ET PITÄNYT, ET KYENNYT JA NYT MAKSAT HINNAN, SAATANAN IDIOOTTI. AION PASKOA RAIVOA YMPÄRILLESI JA SINÄ TULET HUKKUMAAN SIIHEN. OLET VITUN KUOLLUT, KAKARA.
>>
>>133759939
Nigger detected.
>>
>>133758544
I was talking about Trump in a restaurant and some black people started looking at me like I was out of line, and I just noticed them and stared back and they all retreated back to their dinners. Stand firm people.
>>
File: apes.jpg (10KB, 249x187px) Image search: [Google]
apes.jpg
10KB, 249x187px
>>133757639
White and grew up around Mexican and blacks in the SE side of Houston. At 8 years old had a tooth punched out of my head before school even started by Tyrone; imagine an 8 year old version of Tyson. One black kid at my elementary went to prison for a year cause he dragged an old white lady out of her car and stole it.

Whats craziest about their culture now days is they all act like they are where Im from just cause the color of their skin and have no idea Im real as fuck and can wreck them!
>>
>>133758132

>Because you don't spend time with them
>Nobody who lives away from them can believe it. They think that the stories are made up, or that our annoyance and anger isn't justified.

This. I was ok with blacks before I moved to the South. Now I know the truth. They are subhumans, literally animals. Even the "good ones" show flashes of the monkey when something doesn't go their way. I live in an upper middle class 95% white area and whenever you hear about any crime, it's always a nigger from out of the area or one of the "good ones"
>>
>>133763287
I used to work in a sneakers shop, i think he has woman size feet. Generaly they buy shoes 2 sizes up and they put soles. Some of them don't want to try the shoes because they are ashamed.
>>
>>133759699
Un-fucking-believable.
>>
>>133759939
I'm assuming that he asked him to put on headphones because the nigger was playing his 2 Live Crew through his phone speakers on a plane like a fucking degenerate nigger would. A fucking plane.
>>
>>133758132
lol its truly justified I grew up around em I know. I niger will threaten to kill you over nothing; they think they are all gangbangers even when they literally aren't. lol
>>
>>133757924
Niggers are retarded.
>>
>>133758767
Sounds like you live in a dark neighborhood. Mine's full of Mexicans and except for that one guy who revs his lowered truck every day for two minutes after he gets home from work it's not bad in my part of America at all.
>>
>>133764308

This. As someone raised in NYC in my teens about 15 years ago I moved to Texas, I realized the reason the south is "racist" is because they have to deal with this shit constantly. It's easy to call people "horrible racists" when you live in 85% white bumbfuck wherever and your black neighbors are your outlier dentist and the Muslims down the street own a fucking car wash. Try living in Texas during "Juneteenth" in a fucking diverse area.
>>
File: 1499859173711.png (401KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499859173711.png
401KB, 1000x900px
>>133762547
Does that mean your commander also thinks you are shit, or are you a nigger?
>>
>>133759238
He was probably playing it off the phone's speakers.
>>
>>133757639

look at those dull, soulless eyes. I truly dont concider them human anymore. Old folks had it right... 1/5th human at best.
>>
>>133760596
That's gotta be Oakland county. Fucking Detroit nigs.
t. White guy from Detroit Metro area.
>>
>>133762491

I think you may be reversing cause and effect.
>>
File: Galena Park.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Galena Park.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>133758767
Go to skatepark in black area so no one is there. Little negroids come over with their basketball and all dozen stand on the half pipe the hole reason I came. Teenage nigra shows up and robs one little nigra taking his shirt. He steals my water and throws it at the little nigras. I confront him like a white man by going up to him and asking what hes doing. He literally falls down in fear cause in his world this is where you get sucker punched. Then he acts all hard saying don't roll up on him like that. The little kids want me to beat him up. Later hes throwing gang signs so I show him my swastika tattooed over my heart. I don't give a fuck I use to fight the leader of the Crips over their in Galena Park a bunch. If you just google Galena Park the second thing that pops up is this pic.
>>
>>133764906

Mexicans can actually act semi normal, I think a lot of it revolves around actually caring about their families as something other than target practice if they get in an argument. Still, at least here in Texas, you don't want to end up headless because you fucked with the wrong ones. When we used to go to padre island on spring break the meme of "don't fuck with any Mexicans" was all too real.
>>
>>133757639
nigs will be nigs, fuck off spic
>>
>>133765368

So much this. I worked as a bouncer at a very dark club, when actually confronted most freak out lol, but you still need to do super careful because they will fucking shoot you over something that white people would forget about the next day.
>>
>>133757639
The majority of them are like this. I wanna say around 90%.
>>
My neighborhood has gone from all white to about 1/4 black in 10 years. Obviously crime has gone up but the hardest thing to deal with is the complete lack of reasonable daily behavior. Even when they're being peaceful and friendly it's something stupid.They always have tons of company a fucking noise and party on weekdays because they get to live off welfare and don't have to go to work.
>>
Niggers cannot think like white people do. I fired a nigger yesterday because he slammed a customer into the floor for"having words with him". Fucking unbelievable.
>>
>>133757639
America belongs to blacks.
>>
>>133762587
>can into space, though
fool
>>
>>133757639
It should be in the hold
>>
>>133757639
>Nip-

ey you racist
>>
>>133758544
Funny, I always look for trouble with darkies,but they always make room for me. Maybe it's because I'm 1,91m and a Euro.
>>
>>133765870
They are all like toddlers, zero impulse control, i don't wanna be a racist or hate anyone but the people that defend them clearly haven't spent any time around them.
>>
>>133757861
>Yes. Dindus are really like this. Rude, loud, impolite -- and worst of all, quick to resort to violence
and unironically think muh racism is about skin color. No niggers, it's your fucking wild animal behavior
>>
Why would he tell him to put his headphones on?
>>
>>133766464
If you're big it certainly helps. Even if you can't fight the majority of them will just leave you alone.
>>
>>133765828

Holy cow!!! You should move and get a better job. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!
>>
>>133766517
because in a tight space(like a plane) nigger music is even more annoying coming out of the speaker. Most rational people wear headphones on a plane. But niggers aren't rational.
>>
>>133757639

Niggers are the most inconsiderate people on the face of the planet.

They still wonder why everyone hates them and tries to avoid them.

They do not have the ability to reason or think of anyone beyond themselves.

Equality is a myth because niggers are lesser humans, and they show it every day.
>>
>>133766733
Im working on it by saving as we speak.
>>
>>133766517
How is this even a question for you?
>>
>>133766733
sage bait and slide threads, don't respond to them
literally 111 shills shilling shills itt
>>
File: Wojak Nazi soldier.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Nazi soldier.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>133757639
Is beat his ass.
>muh Internet tough guy
No I'd punch the fucker right in the face. I've done it before. I would say I'd control myself so I don't go to jail but a nigger telling me stfu to my face and that nigger would have his black ass beaten straight back to dixie's cotton fields.
>>
>>133758544
Just acknowledge their existence so you don't present yourself as a target.
>>
>>133757639
I have been the nigger whipper since young. All niggers that I've come into contact with get BTFO.

>Nigger girl liked me when younger, wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Seen her getting off the bus with her stinky ass kid many years later, single mother no doubt. Went straight in for where's the dad question, non existent obviously.

>Nigger lover of one of my mothers friends comes to stay at my house with his ape like children, I was young here, they acted like animals. I had to beat the shit out of all three of them just to get some domestication back inside the household, nigger farther couldn't say shit because he was a homeless bum. Me & my friend spent the rest of the night laughing about this niggers white teeth in the pitch black. Seen them many years later in our town centre, seems my domestication worked, nothing but respect.

>Pack of niggers try to mug me in my teenage years, nigger fuckholes trying to get their nigger males to pull my pants down to look at my dick. Didn't get anything because these niggers are to stupid to check pockets. Go home, knock on my next door neighbours door (older man), collect baseball bat & drive back to said area, ask friend of a friend where these niggers are, proceed to beating the living shit out of all 5 of them.

I have many nigger interaction stories.
>>
>>133767033
Thanks for the heads up. Either way i'm moving and don't care if a shill knows.
>>
>>133758053
this
>>
>>133766517
So he and everyone around doesnt have to listen to monkey lyrics and smacking lips out of tinny phone speakers the whole journey
>>
>>133766924

You aren't trying hard enough then, get a second or third job. What is it with you libtards that use phrases like "I'm working on it..." that somehow excuse procrastination. Embarrassing I say, now get a job!
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWjMry0hzYf/
>>
>>133759707
Wtf I love transsexuals now?
>>
>>133767189
Goodbye Shillitron.
>>
>>133766517
Because it's fucking annoying. I don't wanna listen to your oooga booga autotune bix nood nigger bullshit.
>>
>>133759513
More like Ghettro PCS
>>
>>133757639
Don't forget that everyone hates niggers. Even black people.
>>
>>133757639
FUCK NAPPS!
>>
>>133767300

What are you doing on this website? Get a job you libtard! My name is Ralph by the way, Hi!
>>
>>133757639
>act like a nigger

waaaaah why whitey so racist?
>>
File: 1493230099106.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493230099106.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>133758544
What was that thing about how you should never trying to stare down a gorilla?
I guess you can remove the monkey from the jungle but you can never remove the jungle from the monkey.
>>
>>133757639
Funny thing to me is how Europeans think they're better than Americans, but it's based on nothing, no experience, just "I'm European so I know what's best for America."

Well you know what? Fuck you. Fuck you twice. Now with the 2015 migrant crisis you're finally getting to know a little bit about what we've been dealing with for 150 years. So, yeah, fuck you, Europe. Now you get to stew in it. Welcome the fuck to our world.
>>
>>133760740
Exactly this.
>>
>>133764389

I can't stop staring at his teeny tiny baby feet! Perhaps he runs his mouth as a diversion so people don't look down. He has at least 9cm heightwise on that chubby guy.
>>
>>133766507
Deep in their hearts they know they're the problem, not the melanin level in their skin.
>>
>>133767652
>>133757639
>>133757861

You think that's something?

Peep this sandwich-making nigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6sOEULLOog
>>
A good majority of inner city raised blacks hate white people and will be rude to them matter what.
>>
>>133757639
No, but niggers are.
I run a used game store and almost once a day I get some nigger walking in with his phone blaring some nigger shit. If they make it all the way to the counter without turning it off, I make my disdain clear from square one; usually they get a "turn it off or leave".
9/10 this leads to cursing and a subsequent "leave or I'm calling the police"
They usually fuck off after that because they're black and obviously have warrants
>>
>>133759707
>as a castrated faggot, let me tell you what I know
>>
File: 1497737422503.jpg (27KB, 560x458px) Image search: [Google]
1497737422503.jpg
27KB, 560x458px
>>133767894
Thank you for reminding me why I never watch anything on YouTube
>>
>>133758354
The term "stewardess" has not been officially used by the airline industry since 1974. Please act accordingly.
>>
Question, would anyone of you anons would say any of this to a nigger face? No. So why act tough and racist online when scared to say it in the face of the person? Oh that's right, you're scared of the action that'll happen once you do.

Fucking degenerate NEETS. No wonder our race always look weak.
>>
>>133758544
I just really do not like to look at ugly niggers.
>>
>>133758946
They feel threatened & act like their going to get violent.
>>
>>133760973
Nope !!!
>>
>>133757639
Such a tough guy with the over the shoulder candid camera work.

>this definitely happened
>>
>>133757639
Niggers. You thought we were kidding about it. Wish we were. See for yourself.
>>
>>133762760
Perpetually Pissed-Off.
>>
File: 1499736019308.png (115KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1499736019308.png
115KB, 500x344px
>>133759958
Our niggers are bred from the lowest cast of each " society" in Africa. Every time a tribe lost in battle the losers were carted off to the Jewish and Arab slave market. Every time a nigger ran afoul of his tribe he ended up getting carted off.

So the worst africa had to offer became the progenitor of all North America Pavement Ape.
>>
>>133768105
Even if they weren't responsible for so much violent crime their abrasive behavior alone is grounds for them not being allowed where decent people live. They behave like children for attention in hopes someone tries to stop them. "i wish a nigga would tell me to put on my headphones." even shitty headphones give way better sound than a shitty phone speaker. He's doing for the purpose of a confrontation.
>>
>>133765828
I've never seen a nigger woman who didn't have a phone glued to her head.
>>
>>133757639
Why would anyone wear a hoody in a goddamn flight???!!!!
>>
>>133768583
RISE-UP !!!
>>
>>133768166
Why do you assume none of us would call a nigger out? Sure we wouldn't call them 'niggers' but we'd engage them verbally for sure, and physically if it came to that. Your argument or point you're trying to make is toothless, yet really common.
>>
>>133768710
Because Niggers are Dumb.
>>
>>133757639
I was on a short plane ride from NYC to D.C. once, and I sat next to a black woman in her late 20s. She was incredibly scared of flying and I had to spend basically the entire flight explaining to her that it was safer than traveling by car, and trying to explain the basic physics of how airplanes fly (very, very basic physics, as I learned more from Kerbal than I did from school). She was definitely loud-spoken, but she seemed like a decent person. I think most blacks are just loud and have a weird accent, the truly obnoxious ones are not too common on airplanes. They also grow more confident when in greater numbers.
>>
File: 1500149223952s.jpg (3KB, 125x85px) Image search: [Google]
1500149223952s.jpg
3KB, 125x85px
>>133768296
>>
>>133768710
I'm pretty sure some people are unable to remove their hoody. I live in Arizona and have seen people wearing black hoodies when it's well over 100° out.
>>
>>133768710
Blacks wear hoodies to hide from the world, be it for a practical reason like crime or a psychological reason like low self esteem.
>>
>>133768166
>scared
provoking niggers results in jew lawyer fees out the ass and/or hospital bills. i don't go to work just to waste it all on riling up coons.
>>
>>133757639
Why do we let them live?
>>
>>133757639
Hhahahahahahaha
Americans are 52% white.
>>
>>133758259
Born libertarians
>>
>>133768166
I call out niggardly behavior when I see it is safe and appropriate to do so.
I avoid using slurs or bring up the fact that the inappropriate behavior is due to the offender's race because a lot of these people become insanely violent when you even imply you think they're a nigger, they're that simple. No sense in having to defend my life over some sheboon's kids trashing my store; I'll just call the fucking cops.
I wouldn't say I'm afraid; more that I've got better shit to do than stomp some nigger into a stain on my carpet.
>>
>>133768853
>Sure we wouldn't call them 'niggers' but we'd engage them verbally for sure

But doing it on social media, thats called being a pussy and a hypocrite bro. Again, that's sad as hell. If you're going to talk shit and get in a confrontation about it, than you better learn to back it up.
>>
>>133769420
Yeah it's chickenshit, and I'm guilty of that. I do feel like a chump when I do it, for what it's worth.
>>
>>133757639
The stewards would have told the nig to put his headphones on if this were actually true.
>>
>>133769420
>[then] you better learn to back it up
This is a white country; you don't get to hit people who hurt your fee fees you literal nigger.
>>
>>133769420
Fuck off...everyone talks shit online and we can't do it in society because we either end up shot or in jail because whites can't win a an interracial confrontation without going to jail. In other words. We lose either way.
>>
>>133768166
I would love to stomp out a negro every time they act disrespectful but whites typically have jobs they are afraid to lose, a family to provide for, bills to pay and a whole other assortment of responsibilities that keep them from chimping out unlike the average nog.
>>
>>133769350
>niggardly
Niggardly means cheap
>>
>>133769350
>I call out niggardly behavior when I see it is safe and appropriate to do so

And that's why you have no friends, gf or anyone to associate with. You're pathetic.

>No sense in having to defend my life over some sheboon's kids trashing my store; I'll just call the fucking cops.

What would you do if it were some white trash kids stealing and causing concern for costumers? Probably ask nicely to leave and give them a pat on the back.

> I wouldn't say I'm afraid; more that I've got better shit to do than stomp some nigger into a stain on my carpet.

Kek, keep on dreaming you fucking neanderthal. Holy shit /pol/ is so fucking shitty. All talk, no action.
>>
>>133758446
Do niggers still have Obama phones, or were they taken away when king nigger was kicked out of the white house?
>>
>>133770096
stfu larper.
>>
Post is still up and hes public.

You know what to do
>>
They're animals. Usually don't feel safe around them. The problem is they have no self respect and nothing to lose. Dangerous, and usually have a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>133770096
Larping on welfare looking for a fight cause your shit the post.
>>
>>133757861
100% true. Remove gun suicides and gang-related (nigger/spic related) shootings from the US gun deaths stat and we have a gun homicide rate similar to that of Belgium. America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.
>>
File: 1486787992789.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1486787992789.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>>133758544
which is better?
>make eye contact with stranger
>look away because who gives a shit it's a stranger

>make eye contact with stranger
>maintain eye contact
>staring contest like an autistic faggot
>>
>>133768166
I wouldn't say the word "nigger" but I sure do call them out on their behaviour.

Even if it's just a simple "this is too loud" or "your cigarette smoke is disgusting and making it hard for me to breathe" or even just muttering "fucking stinks in here", it's enough to send a message that their presence is unwanted and polluting.

"This is library" is a lot *more effective* than any slur-filled invective -- it doesn't give the opportunity for bystanders to see you as the aggressor, it provides shaming directed at the noxious behaviour, it doesn't open you up to accusations of racism (and doesn't allow the nog to defend himself in his mind that you're just "bein racist"), and it's orders of magnitude more effective at helping normies/SJWs realise that the nignog is a fucking disruptive plague that ruins everything good and proper about civilisation (and especially common goods like libraries, public transit, stuff like that).
>>
>>133757639
not all, just some. remember: there are different personality types. it's just quite despicable to see a black guy acting like a Tyrone stereotype caricature.
>>
File: evolution.jpg (27KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
27KB, 750x600px
>>133758906
>>133762587
>>
>>133764509

Fresh Kid Ice ( the Asian member of 2 live crew ) just died 2 or 3 days ago.

RIP fresh kid ice.

Leave 2 live crew alone.
>>
>>133759707
Die scum
>>
>>133770245
As of this year you can upgrade your shitty no camera/no apps Obamaphone/safelink/ Tracfone to a smartphone. (you have to pay $30 a month tho so, niggers won't do it)
Thanks Trump
>>
>>133757639
Niggers oblivious to their surroundings and only caring about their comfort? The hell you say!
>>
>>133769898

Dude, every time I go on wshh, IG, twitter and youtube I see racist comments by white people (that try to pretend to be black) in the best section cause they used bots. Seems as though whites are more obsessed with blacks than the other way around.
>>
>>133757639
God made man.
Satan made niggers
>>
>>133757639
I believe it. I have sat next to loud ass dindus on a plane before and they're like this.
>>
>>133758544
Niggers look away from me. Beady eyed Anglo, you motherfuckers dont want to see the Devil.
>>
>>133757639
Wtf I hate niggers now
>>
>>133758132
If a politician represents a densely nog populated area they should be required to do at least 20 hours of ride along so they actually have a sense. It still doesn't give you the experience of living near them, but it's something
>>
>>133770580
>>133770096
>>
>>133757639
Yes they are exactly like this, almost all of them. They are unbelievably uncultured, uncouth and uneducated.
>>
>>133757924
this exactly. the anger of the niggerdog always follows that pattern.
>>
Have you never encountered a nigger before OP?
>>
>americans
lol ok bud. Animals have no sense of national identit.
>>
>>133770096
>And that's why you have no friends, gf or anyone to associate with.
I have people in my life; the number is irrelevant when compared to the depth of loyalty.
>What would you do if it were some white trash kids stealing and causing concern for costumers?
I'd treat them like niglets; you don't have to be black to be a nigger.
>Holy shit /pol/ is so fucking shitty. All talk, no action.
He said, like a faggot.
I've been in a few fights but never over something so petty as inappropriate public behavior because, unlike our melanated countrymen, I know how to deal with problems without immediately resorting to violence.
>>
>>133768142
I'll slap yo ass jus cus of sexism
>>
File: 1497722383696.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497722383696.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>133771021
Could be the katana you carry around
>>
>>133768166

So you are chiding us for having racist views about a group you admit will attack us for bringing up something verbally...

Does that honestly make sense to you or are you trolling?
>>
>>133767033
>I still hate niggers

Nice try nigger and/or kike
>>
>>133757639
Yes.
>>
File: successful nigger.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
successful nigger.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>133757639
>>
>>133771520
Kek file name. Much success
>>
remember that fake "White woman refused to sit next to a black man." story that every fat housewife shared on facebook? here's actual plane racism and no besides shitlords cares.
>>
File: the lazy negro.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
the lazy negro.webm
3MB, 720x304px
the one race that never grew out of being slaves
>>
>>133757639
It's only the nigger-tier people who are like this. Sadly he majority of blacks are nigger-tier people so yes most are like this. It's the ignorant culture they adhere too that makes them low quality people.
>>
Any nigger I've ever worked with has been apathetic, slow, lazy, and stupid. I've gotten most of them fired or moved to other departments because I refuse to work with them and I'm a valuable employee so I get what I want
>>
>>133758544
Best post I ever read on /r9k/ was
>Level 1: Make eye contact with someone
>Level 2: Smile
>Level 3: Nod
>Post results
>>
>>133759699
look at the fake eyebrows. you can tell she was lost before her full turning.
>>
>>133758856
When black people are rude and disrespectful "ayo fuck niggers amirite haha"

When white people are rude and disrespectful "wow cucks, traitors, why are they adopting nigger customs! Its beneath them as civilized huwhite people to act like chimps!"

M8 here's a solution. Bring your own phone and blast your own music.
>>
>>133770449
Exactly. Perfectly stated.
>>
>>133771841
>M8 here's a solution. Bring your own phone and blast your own music.
Or bring your own headphones.
>>
File: WORLSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WORLSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: IMG_0654.jpg (17KB, 205x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0654.jpg
17KB, 205x150px
>>133771651
Sick and tired of these mothafuckin nogs on these mothafuckin planes
>>
>>133758544
People look away because they want to avoid interaction entirely. Just like they look away from crippled people and people who seem like they are crazy
>>
>>133757861
>US's gun problem
The only gun problem we have is that there ain't enough of them
>>
>>133759707

You should do us a a favor here and take niggers and yourself out you vile piece of shit
>>
>>
>>133771888
Trips of cleansing checked.
>>
>>133771751
this.
>>
>>133771694
What the fuck is that from?
>>
File: blacks btfo.webm (794KB, 1792x960px) Image search: [Google]
blacks btfo.webm
794KB, 1792x960px
>>133772216
addio africa or some shit
>>
>>133758544
Friendly reminder that if you have to look away look UP AND TO THE SIDE never down
>>
>>133771694
Woah
>>
>>133772156
wtf
>>
>>133759166
thank you for the help pajeet, but you really should take care of that gyno
>>
>>133759699
Is that fucking picture accurate? Wtf
>>
>>133767398
Dont wanna hear any America horse with no name either. It common curtesay. The ignorace is astounding
>>
>>133772293
>based stickman.mov
>>
this is the new tactic for dealing with nigs in Australia
by the way it was 2 v 4 and the nigs still got pumped
>>
File: Sherman.jpg (64KB, 401x488px) Image search: [Google]
Sherman.jpg
64KB, 401x488px
>>133768142
Stewardess, you cuck
>>
>>133772293
>when slendermans son just wants to have a normal life
>>
File: thor.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
thor.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>
>>133757639
a murdering nigger.
>>
>>133757924
holy fuck german anon, nail on head im impressed
>>
>>133772655
WingHoes
>>
File: 1491107493780.png (418KB, 547x621px) Image search: [Google]
1491107493780.png
418KB, 547x621px
>>133759707

There's still room left in the gas chamber, eunuch
>>
>>133757861
>Dindus are really like this. Rude, loud, impolite -- and worst of all, quick to resort to violence.
So they're exactly like American whites.
>>
File: 1499451535962s.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1499451535962s.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>133772586
>>133772668
>filming vertically
>>
>>133772906
w-will you spare me if i kill a dindu, fashy daddy? I don't wanna die ;-;
>>
>>133760136
this 100x this. they have such a terrible existence, they are always looking for a rush. but to be honest they are just as easy to bitch out as a white guy if they are alone. it is only when they are 3+ do they go full nig nog.
>>
>>133765368
you sound like a fucking nigger
>>
>>133758906
kek this thread, europe is whipping out the good shit today
>>
File: 100percent.jpg (42KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
100percent.jpg
42KB, 500x400px
>>133757639

All niggers are of slavery because slavery is a nigger tradition. He or it rather is just acting like the sub human that they are. 85 IQ is the American niggers average. Even with all this white education they don't fall far from the tree. Thank your neighborhood slave trading kike for having boated Tyrone's great grand daddy in chains over the Atlantic a few 100 years ago. Then after white people unchained the baboon. The Jews blame us for what they did and us setting niggers loose upon the land.

How many Kike lies can you handle?

http://aryanism.net/politics/anti-zionism-basics/the-jewish-lie/

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/should-white-people-feel-guilty-for-black-slavery/
>>
>>133757639
This can't be real, it wouldn't have over 20k likes
>>
File: 1486193312403.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1486193312403.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>133771808
I live in a "diverse" area (which is what ultimately led me here). I actually tried that before, and I found that the only people who generally smiled and nodded back were older white people. Niggers and Spics would just kind of stare at me and then walk past without doing anything back, Asians would pretend not to notice like insectoid autismos and just stare ahead with that slightly-open fishmouth look they always seem to have, and young white people in my area are a rarity in general so I didn't really get a chance to try it on them.
>>
>>133758544
>look away
>they think you're intimidated
>maintain eye contact
>they think you're sizing them up

Nogs are autistic.
>>
>>133772951
>>See dindu dicksucking going on
>>Checks flag
>>A fucking leaf. Always a fucking leaf.

Fuck off MaplePajeet, go back to Missusauga.
>>
File: 1499225462909.gif (772KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499225462909.gif
772KB, 250x200px
>>133757639
If that's a plane report them to the FAA for attempting to start a fight on an airplane. Get him on the no fly list. The fucker won't get an explanation so the government won't give a flying fuck about shutting his ass down.
>>
>>133768956
>tries to correct someone
>posts thumbnail
>>
>>133773582
I'm whiter than you Juarez.
>>
>>133773491
>Nogs are autistic.
Do not besmirch autism by comparing it to niggers. Autism is a White and Azn thing.
>>
>>133773491

More like sharks. When you get around a real fucked up nigger.
>>
>>133773694
I already posted the full size version for someone else :(
>>
If they really act like this (which I find hard to believe), Why do you let them? What's stopping you from putting an to such behavior?
>>
>>133772489
Yeah. She wrote an article about it.
>>
>>133762128
Only nod to fellow whites. It's respect. Raise your chin at blacks. It's more of a display of power. I'm serious. Im from Atlanta. I know these things
>>
Can someone please give me a massive red pill (infograph maybe?). These faggots on Reddit holy shit. There is a video up on the video sub of a NYPD cop calling out celebs and BLM for not giving any attention to the recent cop execution. These blue pilled faggots I swear to god. The whole thread is anti cop, pro dindus
>>
>>133773320

Shows what you know about the USA...

Now imagine the discrimination just so if a nigger like this even managed to get a management position at a McDonald's or some other fast food joint and you had to work under them.

The ride never ends! Till all libshits and commies and their kike masters are dead.
>>
>>133758544
He's parroting Mike Tyson. Tyson always eyeballed his opponents and refused to look away until they did.
'Ath thoon ath they looked away, I knew I had them beaten' - Iron Mike Tyson
Intimidating people with a stare these days is just retarded, trained mma for years, you realize early on that you can't underestimate anybody, eyeballing people is for 12 year olds and dogs.
>>
>>133770793
Why even keep the WS icon on when you are so obviously not a WS, let alone white?
>>
<Be me
< Grow up in idyllic white neighborhood
< Have awesome childhood
< Dad gets job in new town
< Full of niggers
< High School 80% black
< Act polite and friendly to everyone
< Constantly get called a faggot ass cracker, honky, white boy, etc
< Get beaten up for doing nothing other than being white
< Survive highschool
< Go to college and get STEM degree
< Get job in 95% white town
< Never have to deal with niggers again
< Get concealed carry permit just in case they ever show up again

Niggers are their own worst enemy. If they didn't act like violent retarded apes, we wouldn't hate them.
>>
>>133757639
>"What did you just say to me you damn dirty ape? I have over 300 confirmed chimp, orangutan, and baboon kills, and I am trained in gorilla warfare..."
>>
>>133773938
Holy crap that's a tragedy, fucking SJW propaganda is a literal cancer on society.
I despair at the world man.
>>
File: 1497776821476s.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
1497776821476s.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
>>133774168
>>
>>133759707
This post makes me feel conflicted
>>
>>133770793
out of curiosity how do you define a white person black anon?
>>
>>133773984
Divide and conquer my man. (((They))) want their race war.
>>
>>133757639
>niggers are dumb. aggressive and illiterate
Did you know that water is wet?
>>133757924
This. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You just can't win with these """""people""""".
>>
File: 1336528461923.jpg (36KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
1336528461923.jpg
36KB, 667x500px
>>133774168

Best post in this thread. My envy is not existential.
>>
File: Merchant Matrix.gif (85KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant Matrix.gif
85KB, 501x585px
>>133773292
>The Jews blame us for what they did
Twas ever thus.
>>
>>133774530
>You just can't win with these """""people""""".
That's because their reaction is not rational but emotional - basic fight or flight.

The fundamental failure is going into an animal interaction expecting rationality to work at all.
>>
File: 1324067363203.jpg (40KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1324067363203.jpg
40KB, 640x512px
>>133773949

You have brothers and then you have niggers. Know the difference. It could save your life!
>>
>>133770245
>>133770775

Another example of how great Libs are with our tax $$$.

The WaPost even actually reported on it: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/29/obamaphone-program-riddled-fraud-audit/

Don't expect this bullshit to continue. Bigger Fish to fry.
>>
>>133773984
Facts won't change their minds, Anon. They believe whatever makes them feel good about themselves. They have no convictions to shake, and they only see arguments as opportunities to prove their moral superiority.

You will be downvoted, banned, a bunch of smug social media progressives will have a circlejerk about having silenced the bigot, and you will fume.
Just let them trade upvotes. That's all they're doing.
>>
>>133773984
redpill them on the "anti cop, anti-dindu" position first.
>>
>>133757639
too bad the vid didn't show when that guy shoved a screwdriver up to the hilt in that niggers ear and went back to his crossword puzzle in peace.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.