[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pittsburg lack of diversity problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: PittsburghLowDiversity.jpg (427KB, 905x747px) Image search: [Google]
PittsburghLowDiversity.jpg
427KB, 905x747px
Really makes you think.
>>
>>133754365
LMAO Good one. Post this on normie social media and watch how they will try to explain it away.
>>
File: Jew-shut it down b.jpg (60KB, 406x468px) Image search: [Google]
Jew-shut it down b.jpg
60KB, 406x468px
>>
dont let the goyim know!
>>
Fuckingfilthydelphia
>>
>>133754365
>also has the biggest furry convention
really makes you think...
>>
>>133754365
We have diversity. Blacks stay in the north side, and whites stay in the suburbs
>>
>>133754365
how much longer will people believe diversity means anything other than "less white people"? How much longer - shouldn't these people just be killed already?
>>
>>133754365
White guy here. All my life I've lived east of the city in the more nigger infested parts of the county. Shit sucks.

Pittsburgh and the county has a lot of white flight. So much so that towns are destroyed very quickly then they get so bad even the niggers leave. The result is niggers are in mostly confined areas and you have plenty of time to sell your house when they invade.
>>
>>133758979
Also a lot of the blacks here seem to want to move to Atlanta Georgia. Like it is seen as like a much better place to be black.
>>
>>133755732

What the fuck does this post have to do with OP?

Commit suicide
>>
>>133755732
wrong side of the state m8
>>
They want to make PGH a sanctuary city. Are we doomed black and gold bros?
>>
File: proud somali intellectuals.jpg (93KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
proud somali intellectuals.jpg
93KB, 680x510px
>>133754365
A million somali shits will be sent to that area.
>>
>>133759428
Lol no. Pittsburgh is one of the only major cities in america where being racist is not only acceptable it cuts both ways and everyone outside of oakland/shadyside/kikes hill is ok with it.
>>
It should also be noted that a lot of Jews live in the Squirrel Hill area of Pittsburgh. They don't want to live near blacks.
>>
I have family in the South Hills. The cancer is progressively moving out from the city to the point Mt. Oliver and Carrick are lost. On top of that a bunch of "refugees" from Nepal just showed up.
>>
>>133754365
/ourcity/
>>
>>133754365
I live in Central Pennsylvania, a few hours away from Philly and Pittsburg. As much as I love Philly, there's too many blacks there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.